YayPay and Us

Mohammad N.
AR Manager

Kommentare: Overall YayPay has been a great partner and we understand the limitations at the moment due to it being a relative new software and understanding their pipeline for add-ons. We hope to see great things from YayPay.

Vorteile: The software is very user friendly and has a great potential to be a very robust system that can stand out amongst a sea of dunning apps. I do like the support and direct line I have with our Account Manager, since this gives a more on-hand care touch, which I hope doesn't change as they scale.

Nachteile: There are challenges with the partners YayPay has partnered with such as credit card merchants, it seems the partners are not very flexible with terms and have a very "our way or nothing at all" attitude and are care more about their bottomline than having a good partnership and thus has prevented us from using YayPay to its fullest capabilities.

Yaypay: A quality Solution Meeting and Exceeding Business Needs!

Sarah-jayne M.
Director, Order to Cash
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Yaypay has enabled us to automate frequent and consistent communication with our customers which has reduced the time spent by our AR team doing repetitive tasks, allowing them time to focus on value added activities. We have only been live for just over a month but we have see some acceleration of cash receipts, and are hoping for a reduction in DSO.

Vorteile: The software is easy to implement and the Yaypay team does most of the heavy lifting! The User Interface is easy to use, even for our Collections Specialists in other global regions. The self service customization makes updating or changing communications and workflows easy and immediate. The Yaypay team is helpful, professional and knowledgeable. They are open to feedback and improvements and continue to seek ways to better serve their customers!

Nachteile: Some of the functionality isn't there yet or doesn't work with our instance of our ERP. It's scaled for Global use but is still very US centric, common business practises in EMEA as an example (date format) cannot be localized.

GREAT app! Amazing Rating system for Customers

Nathan K.
Ops
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software is great. It can handle many accounts, have billing history, and make auto emails. Its makes it as well easy for customers to way via ACH or card.

Nachteile: Nothing really! The app is great and it would be cool to see a iPhone app.

Rate YayPay

Sr Collections Specialist
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've had a wonderful experience so far. The Rep has guided us from the start and always there to answer our questions.

Vorteile: The ease of having visuals on one dashboard solely for collections.
Being able to empower customers with a link to their statement, account details and invoices.
Auto workflow notices.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to run more aging reports for print out use with notes.

Yay Pay

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Sherri E.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using Yay Pay, I was able to resolve in an timely manner, our contact issue. We bill and send dunning letters via Yay Pay. Im able to immediately see if an email has been open and any responses. If a client promises to make a payment, that information automatically attaches to the invoice which makes forecasting easier.

Vorteile: I love the ease of use. I'm able so see my aging, run reports , send invoices and contact clients on one screen.

Nachteile: I have no complaints about Yay Pay. It does everything I need. The ease of use makes it breeze to train new employees on.

GREAT app! Love it! Customers are happy!

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Nate K.
Disputes
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software auto emails our customers. The customers are happy with the auto invoices.

Nachteile: Nothing! What a great software app. We use it everyday.

Great Product!

Paul C.
Finance Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: There is a lot of functionality that allows you to get useful work done and recorded. What I like most about this company is that they are continually putting out new features that are really useful.

Nachteile: There are bugs here and there but the team is very good at fixing them quickly.

Saves us time and money

Michael W.
Director of Finance
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Yaypay has enabled our business to stay on top of our accounts receivable at a fraction of the time it took our team before bringing on this software solution to our platform.

Vorteile: Simplicity of use and overall design. Seamless integration to our accounting system (QBO).

Nachteile: No much to complain about. There is definitely an on-boarding process that takes some time to get going, but once you get everything setup it becomes a big time saver.

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Ethan W.
Billing Analyst

Vorteile: I like the ability to customize workflows and view/track communications.

Nachteile: Not being able to pull information on what has been sent out and what has not.

YayPay rocks

Abraham B.
Account Executive
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the ease and accessibility of using YayPay. Very fast and super simple!

Nachteile: Honestly, I can't really think of a con here. Accessibility and ease of use sets YayPay apart from other applications and services.

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Kira J.
Senior Billing Associate
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is nice to be able to send our customers a link to their open invoices. It has saved a lot of time rather than sending them one by one.

Vorteile: I don't use it often, but when I do it is easy to use and easy to find the information I need. I think that its clear and concise on how to use it. I mostly use it to review customers overdue invoices and the features are simple.

Nachteile: At this time, I don't have anything that I like least. It looks like you've made many improvements throughout the 1+ that AuptiX has been using YayPay.

Best debt collection software for the money

Kyle K.
Director of Applications
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We feel like a real partner with Yaypay. They always provide timely support, listen to our feedback and work hard to address the items as quickly as possible.

Vorteile: Yaypay is very intuitive and friendly to use that allows anyone to easily view and understand the data. It is capturing more features all the time and well versed with tight integration to our other systems.

Nachteile: There are a few more features we would like however, they are quickly capturing more features and continuing getting more feedback.

Good Software, Still Under Development

Aj S.
Revenue Accountant
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great product and UI with some existing back-end issues.

Vorteile: Auto-dunning/chasing and custom email templates have greatly increased our team's efficiency. Being able to customize what customers are seeing and also ensure they are receiving invoices is a huge win for us.

Nachteile: Recurring problems with invoice PDF's not being sent to customers, issues with customer contacts not updating between YayPay and Intacct, not being able to easily audit the system, etc.

Great tool for AR / collections management

Danny P.
Director of Finance
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really enjoyed the intuitive nature of the product as well as the customer experience while I was the primary. YayPay is an obvious value add coming from a manual collections tracking and management process in Excel. Quick response times during their early days led to faster integrations into our daily workflows which translated into human efficiencies to tweak and enhance processes upstream.

Vorteile: Automated workflows make collecting easy.

Nachteile: Customization to integrate with non-collections workflows were tricky at first but achievable via reporting.

An up and coming Accounting Tool

Charles S.
Senior Operations Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Helps create process in the accounting department, which as a startup is very important. Staff at Yaypay are agile and respond to customer needs.

Nachteile: As it is a new product, some features are still being created.

Getting the Job done

Tara G.
Collections Analyst

Kommentare: Yaypay allows me to analyze data a glance so it saves time and allows for more efficient efforts. The dashboard captures all data so that i can go directly to problem accounts and resolve any issues. The system is fast and easy to use.

Vorteile: I enjoy how user friendly the software is and how easy it is to analyze data

Nachteile: The system has no cons in my opinion

AR Yaypay Review

Christina O.
Global Collections Manager

Kommentare: Our experience with Yaypay has been fantastic. Our account rep is knowledgeable and always available for questions. He has been a great resource for my team.

Vorteile: My collectors like the tool and it is easy to use for all.

Nachteile: What I least like about the software is the reporting functionality. Would like to see better reporting function.

They gave away $3K at the Intacct Conference!

Bewertet am 30.10.2017
Brian D.
Financial Analyst
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I only used the demo trial version so I didn't get much out of this.

Vorteile: YayPay is an accounts receivable portal. Mostly you see a lot of AP solutions so it was a nice change to see an AR solution. It really helps when you're looking into prioritizing cashflow and cash collections.

Matthew A.
Customer Support Associate
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is very easy to understand, easy to search for things by any piece of information i have, very convenient to have customer portal links.

Nachteile: Easier to modify account details or email addresses on customer accounts, but perhaps I am missing something and there is a way to do that easier.

YayPay all the Way

Michael P.
Accounting Assistant
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software was very impactful for our team. It helped us stay on top of our goals. It helped us reach clients and impact our sales. This software was really easy to use and understand.

Nachteile: Nothing at the moment. I will try and find something but I doubt it.

YayPay

Collections Analyst

Vorteile: I like the dashboard because it shows all of the pertinent aging information (DSO, total payments collected for the month, total outstanding invoices, etc) with ease of access to the details of that data. Website is bright and easy to navigate. Very simple.

Nachteile: I would like to search an invoice in the search bar and have the account pop up without having to drill into the window. I would like to be able to send notices on the individual invoice contact level. Right now we are only able to send on an account level.

Laura L.
Accounts Receivable Associate
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I liked the dunning emails and being able to see if a customer had viewed the email or not.

Nachteile: When searching for a customer, the software would load very slowly.

Easy to navigate

Alex C.
Sales rep
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to find what I am looking for quickly.

Nachteile: Wish there was more reports to pull and send in a nice format to customers.