Yetiforce

Yetiforce Bewertungen

von YetiForce

An awesome CRM and its opensource and free !

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Benjamin B.

Kommentare: YetiForce works perfectly and I have never had any big issues. They seem to make it better and better with each new release.

Vorteile: The most complete CRM system with many built-in features. YetiForce offers far more customization than I ever thought and it is pretty easy to adjust the system once you figure it out.

Nachteile: Nothing as of now. The software is fast, stable and helps me with my day-to-day tasks, so I cannot complain. I'd love to see a mobile app. But maybe it's better to work strictly from computer, helps to stay focused.

von YetiForce an 20.11.2018

Thank you for your favorable review and comments. There is no mobile app for YetiForce indeed, but you can use it in your browser on any mobile device if needed.

Great product, and for free! Great choice for any business!

Bewertet am 18.5.2018
Mariusz F.

Kommentare: Full and quick access to customer data.

Vorteile: All necessary modules, widgets and features are already in the system for free, the developers also provide free help. The system is quite easy to install and manage and it's very user friendly when properly configured. One of the factors that made us choose YetiForce is their beneficial license. The app is fast, secure, looks good and works well.

Nachteile: Quite limited know-how resources like tutorials or manuals, no auto updates, some functionalities still need some work (eg. chat).

von YetiForce an 28.5.2018

Thank you very much for your opinion and comments. We will definitely focus on creating more detailed documentation, manuals, and video tutorials for YetiForce.

Affordable & Excellent

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Piotr S.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm really glad I found and gave YetiForce a try.

Vorteile: YetiForce is a great and free open source CRM. It's very user friendly and easy to navigate, you can customize pretty much anything you want. You get exactly what they promise - a complete and fully functional system for free. Each new update brings a ton of improvements and new functionalities. If you run into trouble with the system or updates you can always use their free support. I sincerely hope more open source projects follow this path.

Nachteile: Updates are usually postponed by a couple of weeks from their initial "deadline" and there is no auto update function. As many others mentioned, the documentation could be improved.

von YetiForce an 1.2.2019

Thank you very much for this outstanding review. We realize postponing updates might be annoying but we want to get rid of all the known bugs before we publish the new version. We do our best to stick to the schedule and provide our users with as polished software as possible.

The intention is good - the result is disappointing

Bewertet am 24.8.2019
Metallabbau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Neutral to negative. Did not try to make more complex functions work as it consumed a lot of our time with the setup process.

Vorteile: The choice of functions available and the opportunity to log most of the activity in a single platform.

Nachteile: It needs various module and components to be activated to start with. Then, simple functions like the email integration does not work and you start thinking again about whether it is a wise choice becoming dependent on this platform for all the activities in your operation. You guessed it. It is not.

Yetiforce CRM - A superb newcomer that exceeds expectations, and continuously delivers and surprises

Bewertet am 8.3.2017
Chris S.

Kommentare: I have been using Yetiforce for just over a year now and can honestly say it is the best Open Source CRM I have ever worked with. As a previous CiviCRM and Vtiger user, I am pleasantly surprised at the standard of their product, the rapid development process, and how professional the yetiforce team are. I am currently a community user, as still working with it on a development site, but have begun to use their paid-for services with some customization work (which is also impressive with quick turnaround and lots of supportive advice when I didn't quite understand). Having worked with it for the past year I have decided to commit to it full time now as my preferred CRM (and in the process of moving my live data from my Vtiger CRM). I am also working towards becoming a full-fledged paying customer once my business grows. The only downside for me at the moment is the lack of documentation, but it is a small price to pay for the quality of the product they produce. I appreciate it is early days and they are a growing business, so the documentation will eventually come. In the meantime, there is a growing and supportive github community that helps when we get stuck. Yetiforce is one of the most feature-rich CRMs I have ever seen and is wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for alternatives to what is currently out there!

Vorteile: Feature rich, easy to customize, ability to create your own modules, fast loading (no shaky screen transitions like my old vtiger used to do), superbly integrated with components such as Roundcube

Nachteile: Lack of documentation so it requires some technical ability to do customizations and setup some tasks

von YetiForce an 14.3.2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our system. We are working on better documentation.

Complete and user friendly CRM

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Magdalena K.
kierownik działu rozliczeń
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The work is easier and faster.

Vorteile: YetiForce has a lot of versatile functionalities and tools that can be easily found in the application. It's also fairly easy to manage from the administrator's perspective. Updates and new features are released quite regularly. The application is free and opensource so the possibilities are endless.

Nachteile: The documentation is incomplete, sometimes you have to experiment with some settings because there is no description that would explain what certain options do in the system.

von YetiForce an 8.6.2018

Thank you very much for this great review!

YetiForce proves that decent business software doesn't have to be expensive

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Damian P.
Head of the sales department
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far YetiForce has been great.

Vorteile: YetiForce is an all-in-one solution and still remains free. When I first found YetiForce I wasn't sure how good a free CRM can be judging from my previous experience but I was pleasantly surprised. I had no problems with the installation and configuration, all the users got used to the software pretty quickly as well.

Nachteile: There is nothing major that I dislike, just a few small issues. I think an update notification would be a great addition, whenever a new update is available the admin could get a notification in the CRM. Another thing that could also use a notification system are emails, it would be great if YetiForce had sound notifications when an email is received.

von YetiForce an 1.2.2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your amazing review! We're glad YetiForce surprised you.
We forwarded your comments about the notifications to the development team.

Great open source project

Sebastian K.
Co Founder and CEO

Vorteile: We have been using YetiForce for a couple of years and it has never let us down. It is quick and intuitive. The producer offers several support options, including free support. It is a decent application that requires no subscription or license fees. I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for a reliable open source CRM.

Nachteile: The documentation could be better, and there could be more color themes to choose from, but right now is also all right.

von YetiForce an 9.1.2018

Thank you for taking the time to review YetiForce.

I've been looking for such a CRM for a long time

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Bojan F.
Privat
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very young, dynamic, especially good TEAM. They know exactly what they want! On top

Vorteile: Unique design, transparent and easy to customize. Each window has as so much data as the brain can handle and you do not feel that you have lost control.

Nachteile: Working with customers is changing every day and I can adapt quickly and easily to this

von YetiForce an 3.12.2018

Thank you very much for your amazing review!

Great alternative for paid CRMs

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Jakub M.
Druck, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It increased efficiency for accounting and project related processes, and saved us a significant amount of money.

Vorteile: It’s a free alternative to some very popular and very expensive CRMs everyone knows. It’s also open source, which makes it even better as you no longer depend on the software producer.
Moreover, the software is extremely customizable, especially if you compare it to other CRMs.

Nachteile: Sparse documentation seems to be the biggest issue.

Customized CRM

Bewertet am 24.9.2017
Piotr W.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It keeps our document and information circulation much easier.

Vorteile: CRM is fully customised which makes it suitable for all our activites. Team has demonstrated good understanding of our business needs, contact with the vendor is easy. Documentation for implementation was well thought-over. This system user friendly, despite it is techinical compexity. We will continue cooperation with YetiForce.

Nachteile: Each phase implementation is quite time-consuming and needs excessive testing, but we have faced no major issues.

von YetiForce an 17.10.2017

Thank you very much for the favorable review.

Splendid software with plenty of features, all very useful in your customer's service.

Bewertet am 22.5.2018
Pawe W.
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Control over customer service process, following AM and helpdesk people tasks.

Vorteile: Offline installation, safe code, many many many features (you're good when you use 10% of them), nice responsive interface, e-mail integration, customization, ease of maintenance and backup.

Nachteile: Occasional problems with updates, some of the features sometimes suddenly disappear with the major version change (security reasons), could have been better documented.

von YetiForce an 29.5.2018

Thank you for this amazing review, we appreciate all your comments. We're currently working on better documentation for our product.

Yetiforce is a useful and free CRM

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Tomasz K.
Educational Centre Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The major advantage was its flexibility and virtually unlimitted possibility of adjusting it to the needs and type of business you run. We have been using it for a couple of years now and it turned out to be really effective. It's fast even when you are handling huge database. Moreover, it is clear and coherent and for the above mentioned reasons it has been a great support for us. The system is being continually expanded and the existing minor bugs are easily deleted by updates.

Nachteile: It requires advanced server settings which might be problematic if you are working on a shared server.

von YetiForce an 6.9.2018

Thank you for the review, we're glad you liked YetiForce.

Reliable, fast, free

Bewertet am 3.1.2018
Arkadiusz D.

Vorteile: I used a couple of different CRM apps before, both free and paid but they were never enough. If they were free they didn't have everything I needed, if they had everything I needed they were simply too expensive. Yeti Force, however, beats them all. I had a few issues at the very beginning but they were fixed pretty quickly and it's been working well ever since.
Great project management features, free support, allows you to enable/disable modules and add custom ones.

Nachteile: I think that the documentation should be a little bit more detailed because sometimes I can not find needed information.

von YetiForce an 4.1.2018

Thank you for taking the time to review YetiForce

Few words of truth about Yetiforce

Bewertet am 14.3.2017
Markus D.
Managing Director

Kommentare: I actively testing and spying of developers activities. Yetiforce is not only loaded with lots of extremely useful modules, but its code has been swept with all residue bad and unnecessary code produced by "older brother". I wish I can move to Yetiforce soon, just waiting for good news about next release.

Vorteile: flexibility and well organized code

Nachteile: Should have some easy to manage webforms generator and robust flexible customer portal

von YetiForce an 14.3.2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our system. We'e put a lot of energy towards coding and getting it work well and in a manner that will meet a diverse set of needs. We like your suggestions for improvement.

Easy to use and good customer support.

Bewertet am 4.1.2018
Alex V.
Technical Coordinator

Kommentare: We use it for our operational process, working with tickets and service contracts.

Vorteile: The flexibility of the system, you can add field in the modules very simple. You can make your own modules very simple.

Nachteile: There is no usermanual at this moment, and the PDF module is not that extended. sometimes it's hard to upgrade the system to a new version.

von YetiForce an 5.1.2018

Thank you very much for the feedback, we want to improve our documentation and add the manual this year.

Unlimited Power with YetiForce CRM

Zuzanna S.
House Manager

Vorteile: It really has amazing functionality once you set it up to fit your business. I have been using it for almost 2 years and there was never a thought to find a replacement for this CRM. Especially that there are modules that aren't free in other systems and you can have an unlimited number of users also for free.

Nachteile: Only documentation could be a bit better. Some articles in the documentation can be outdated as the system changes so this can create set up delays.

von YetiForce an 9.1.2018

Thank you very much for the positive review, we plan to update our documentation this year.

Yetiforce was extremely easy to install and is leaps and bounds above other CRM solutions

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Steven B.

Kommentare: Easy to setup and install for Clients. Relatively straightforward CRM editing.

Vorteile: I installed vTiger for a Client who lives on the East Coast. It took me over 24 working hours to get vtiger installed and initially setup correctly (by suppressing error messages, lots of // in the code). YetiForce requirements and install was extremely straight forward and easy to get setup.

Nachteile: I wish the customer portal had more documentation or tutorials available. There are already a few versions available on GitHub so I wish there was a clear, concise way of adding this feature.

von YetiForce an 22.5.2018

Thank you very much for your review! As far as your issue with portal is concerned, we're currently working on a new, more user-friendly and secure version of portal.

Great cooperation with YetiForce! They moved our bussines on new level with their software.

Bewertet am 2.1.2018
Maciej B.
Sales Director
Computer-Vernetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Customization for our needs is splendid! We can create new featrures which we need almost on demand.

Nachteile: This software is still evolving, so base configuration and features can be not enough. You can develop almost everything, but in that case you need to know what exactly you want and you have to predict all consequences of that (what is not easy).

von YetiForce an 4.1.2018

Thank you very much for your review!

Very good and useful open source CRM proposition.

Dorota R.
Operations Manager

Vorteile: YetiForce offers a great functionality that makes a lot of things related to customers service very easy, quick and smooth when it comes to running a business. It is clear and quick to use, does not pose any problems when finding desired functionality. A big plus for having as many users as we need, costless.

Nachteile: The documentation could be slightly improved because at the moment we sometimes experience some delays.

von YetiForce an 9.1.2018

Thank you very much for the feedback, we want to improve and update our documentation this year.

Great, easy to use and configure to mach your needs. Never failed.

Bewertet am 12.6.2017
Tomasz G.
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It allowed me to customize it according to my needs.
I did not really find anything that would make me unhappy about this CRM. Every problem I came accross and could not solve it myself, was usually fixed in the next release of CRM

Vorteile: It is open source so if I want to add some functionality I just write my own module. It has also lots of features already build in, which are normally extra paid.

von YetiForce an 12.6.2017

Thank you very much for the nice recommendation.

The system is completely useless when you cannot change the currency from USD to Euro

Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Jan D.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: none whatsoever

Vorteile: Firts imppression looks good but very disappointed that the default settings cannot be changed. This is a major flaw.

Nachteile: I cannot respond to this as the basics simply does not work when you cannot change a default setting

von YetiForce an 18.7.2018

Thank you for the review.
We are going to add a functionality that will allow you to change the previously selected default currency today. If you provide us with an access to your system we will add this functionality to your system for free.
Alternatively, we can offer you a free account on our private cloud for 2 months, after that period you can either receive a copy of your system or you can keep using the service at its regular price (it includes free updates, support, fastest server optimized to work with YetiForce).

Yetiforce is a great solution for a self-hosted CRM

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Owner - Web Designer/Developer/Marketer
Groߟhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: An overall decent self-hosted solution for your CRM needs, definitely have an expert help with setup and configuration and/or do your research first. But once you grasp the concept, you'll love the easy and simple interface and use of this CRM.

Vorteile: Once you've got things properly set up, Yetiforce is easy. Once you grasp the unique process Yetiforce uses, it organizes your leads and sales process beautifully. There are a lot of features, a lot of options...and once setup to use, it's easy and easy to train your sales and marketing reps.

Nachteile: Initially, although the basic install is easy, the setup/configuration and learning how the flow works is daunting and a little confusing...you definitely want to checkout the documentation before delving in (unlike I did). Once you grasp the flow that Yetiforce uses, it begins to make sense.

von YetiForce an 3.12.2018

Thank you for taking the time to review YetiForce.

A very powerful and customizable platform

Bewertet am 18.4.2017
Roberto L.

Kommentare: I consider Yetiforce CRM a very powerful platform that can significantly increase the productivity of any business. At Simple Solution we use the software everyday to connect mail and documents to customers, services, and commercial opportunities. Everyday our sales people use Yetiforce to manage tasks and project by connecting appointments and activity directly to leads and customers. The entire team is kept informed and we know, when and who has met a customer or a lead, including keep track of all telephone calls allowing for a quick automatic connection with customers, vendors and sales opportunities. In terms of management, we can access all the other data regarding our activity, as workflow or inventory data, in a very easy way. With a nice graphical interface, and via web (pc, tablet, smartphone). Everything is customizable and you can add fields and particular views (filters, reports, relation tabs and widgets) very easily. Further you can create automatic alerts if something happens or send mail or sms to customers. In conclusion, we are so happy using the Yetiforce platform that we began a few months to propose it to our customers and we are having a lot of success with this. That's all...it's amazing.

von YetiForce an 2.5.2017

Thank you for taking the time to make such a detailed review.

Great Tool

Bewertet am 13.3.2017
Nicolas A.
Ing
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is an excellent tool, I work for years with vtiger and Yetiforce far surpasses it. I recommend 100% YF

von YetiForce an 14.3.2017

Thank you for the review. We are honored that you would recommend us. Since we value service too, feel free to tell us how we could service you better. Also please note that we are opensource software. Our goal is save company money on software fees and then use those savings towards tailor design.