Über Qualia

Eine All-in-one-Plattform für Immobilienabschlüsse, die entwickelt wurde, um die Kauferfahrung von Immobilien einfacher, schneller und verständlicher zu machen.

Erfahre mehr über Qualia

It is integrated with nearly every system we use, save us so much time (and time is money) allowing us to handle more transactions in less time.

The fields sometimes don't show up on the final settlement statement, causing the math to look wrong and buyers and sellers to question the numbers.

Bewertungen zu Qualia

Qualia hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 189 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Qualia bereits verwendet?

Justine
Justine
Escrow Officer in USA

Always progressing

Kommentare: Great! Also taking in our input and changing or applying - Qualia actually listens.
Now just waiting for our Funding Calendar :)

I get so many good reviews for communication and knowing the status of the file.

One minor thing is that could have some work is - When a connect user is receiving an email; that all parties in the connect message show in the email notification that they received. So they are not blindly replying not knowing all parties connected to the email.

Jayme
Escrow & Business Development in USA

Game Changer!

Kommentare: Our organization is constantly evaluating ways to improve our efficiency. Qualia Connect has been a big part of why we are the market leader in technology in the State of Oklahoma.

Qualia Connect features provide our organization with the automation and digital closing experience that is expected from today's buyers, sellers, agents and lenders.

The commitment, CD's, settlement statements, CPL, etc are automatically shared with the appropriate parties. Please add the capability to automatically share additional documents. We recently implemented RON through a third-party vendor until RON is implemented through Qualia in the State of Oklahoma. We're looking forward to the roll out of RON in Oklahoma.

Quelle: GetApp

AN OPINION

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: If I had to rate between 1 and 10, I give it a solid 6.

Once set up, not hard to use, easy to follow screens to input your data.

Customer service. They are quick to send you a job aid for everything. That would be helpful to have once you have gotten through your issues but they send it before checking to see if your issue has been resolved. I have been working on a issue for 3 weeks now with no resolve. They are very helpful when yo ask to add on additional service however, after this we will stick with the basics.

Lewis
CEO in USA

Abhorrent Customer Service

Kommentare: I liked Qualia when it worked but once they feel they have you locked in, service disappears.

This software is incredible when it all works as it should. However, when it doesn't you will be put off

The Customer Service is horrible. Qualia quit interfacing which my bank correctly. I am told that it is a third party contracted by Qualia which is the issue. At first, I got the run around and was told to review many online trainings. I was even sent to individualized training where the trainer admitted it was a Qualia issue. When you call customer service, you get "go review this link" (training) or "that's not my job". Today, customer service even offered to put in a ticket to "add a new feature" for a feature that the customer service representative didn't even realize was already a feature in Qualia.

Althea
Licensed Title Agent in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great system; easy to use once you learn it.

Workflow and document management. User friendliness.

Various things but they are all mostly minor in nature

Gricel R.
President in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Qualia changes the way we do business

Kommentare: Our productivity has increased and we are able to accommodate higher volumes of closings with more ease.

Qualia is incredibly easy to use. It's versatile and certain sections of it are customizable. We love the workflows, internal and external messaging features, document storage and the fact that it is SECURELY cloud based.

Rate calculator section needs improvement as it does not include all rate types and scenarios. It would also be great if we could toggle "connect" requests off for certain customers.

Jeffery
President in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Qualia meets all our needs easily and economically

Kommentare: The Qualia experience is intuitive. The sequencing for data entry matches our normal procedures and thought processes. Changes are easy to make in data.

The interface is easy to use. Customer service is prompt and awesome. Custom documents are easy to code. Accounting is simple.

We have found nothing lacking in this software.

Mitchell
Director in USA

A Fresh Approach to an Outdated Profession

Kommentare: I could not be happier with the experience. It's a platform focused on ease of use for both administrators and users. A perfect fit for those who have tried (and struggled) with other programs, due to lack of partner integrations.

When I left my previous position at a larger title firm two years ago, Qualia was the platform we elected to move forward with and it has been a fantastic decision. The systems ease of use is second to none, and a great starting point for those wanting to utilize a small office.

The system does not account for every possible situation that may occur in a real estate transaction, but the development team is responsive to inquiries, and once something has been brought to their attention, not only to they address the issue, but they often resolve the underlying issue to prevent it from becoming a recurring problem.

Tiffant
Paralegal in USA

Great Software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The convenience of the other vendors being integrated.

Nothing negative to say about the system. I am sure it can do much more than what i have learned so far.

Kimberly
Admin in USA

Qualia Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Qualia is very easy to navigate, easy to get the proper things that you are looking for.

I like qualia, there's nothing that I would change.

Valerie
closing agent in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Qualia changed the way we do closings!

Kommentare: overall, i love working with this software. It was easy to learn and change to from our previous program. I worked for over 10 years on a different program and this is by far much better.

I love the interaction this software creates among all parties in the transaction. You can log in and see what's going on if you are a buyer, seller or agent at all times. It makes working on files from home or if you need to fill in for another closer in another office everyone has access to the files. It flows well and helps us do our jobs easier

There are some issues with electronic signing of documents when you have to bring a document into Qualia from your computer. Sometimes it doesn't allow the documents to be signed. If the buyer or seller only has one email address for both husband and wife it creates issues as well.

Lina
Comptroller in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software!

Kommentare: It has definitely changed the game in software for our business! There is nothing out there that can currently compare to its level of service and competence.

It's extremely user friendly. You have the ability to learn the system on your own without the need of a formal teaching setting.

There are several state-specific needs and guidelines for our business that are not included or already built into the software. But that being said, the Qualia team has worked with us to make sure that we have all the necessary state required items.

christa
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Qualia makes it easy!

Kommentare: Qualia has been a godsend for our office!

Qualia and its integrative features, templating, and custom document creation make it so easy to work quickly and efficiently. I love not having to manually save changes, and how you can see changes made instantly in the documents. Being able to message my staff and ask them questions through Qualia makes it easy for individuals to work remotely and keep our phone lines free.

The only thing I wish qualia could do is order MLC's through the software for municipalities that allow online ordering.

Hollie
Paralegal in USA

Workflow Ease

Kommentare: Its the BEST. Seriously if you are using any other Software (i.e. SoftPro, ProTrust) do yourself a favor and switch!

Qualia allows me to work multiple files at one time with ease.

There is a bit of a learning curve, but once past that, its a breeze!

Angel
Escrow Assistant in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software

Qualia is so easy to work! Compared to other software I have used, Qualia is top tier! Its very modern and easy to navigate! Then the best this is that their customer support is above par, they are always ready to help and assist if there is something you cant figure out.

I have nothing negative to say! Amazing software!

Diamond
Legal Assistant in USA

Makes my life easier

Kommentare: This product is AMAZING, and makes my life so much easier. I get praised on the speedy and accurate work I always do; and a big part of it is the awesome resources I have within Qualia.

It has everything you need in one hub... I use Qualia daily to open files, order title, record documents, post-closing tasks, and so much more. It is truly great.

Modern technology always has its ups and downs, the only thing I can think of is the lag time for refreshing policy rates and/or documents and issuing final title policies. Sometimes it takes longer than it should or just doesn't work at all, so I'll have to refresh the internet page I'm in or restart the whole computer.

Lindsay
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service

Kommentare: Qualia has made my introduction into loan closings seamless and easier than I feared. I cannot recommend this team and this product enough!

This software is smarter than I am and knows what I need even before I do. The onboarding process helped me to set up for success and the customer service is the absolute best. They even gladly help with things that aren't software issues and help me correct mistakes I made on my end. So helpful and friendly every single time!

If there are features missing, I don't use them enough to even remember what they are!

Shelly
Examiner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Overall very user friendly, nice training videos, quick, seldom crashes.

Very user friendly, doesn't seem to "go down" very often

There is no "UNDO" button. I seem to accidentally delete things and not easy to recreate.

Joe
Closing Agent in USA

Great Processing System

Kommentare: Great system, Easy set up, and great customer service

The Processing system is easy to set up and easier to create specialized documents

The ability to print out the schedule for our daily closings

Cory
Processor in USA

Would highly recommend Qualia

Kommentare: Overall I find it easy to use and time-saving.

The ease of use was a big one for our company. The communication with our clients increased. It was much easier to obtain needed information from the clients and other parties. And managing my tasks for each transaction has been extremely streamlined.

There are features in the accounting part of the software that are difficult to make fit certain types of transactions if they're not already established transaction types in Qualia.

Jennifer
Title Department Manager in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: Overall I love using Qualia and would recommend it to anyone in the title business.

I love Qualia. It is very user friendly and easy to train new people. The videos make it simple. I just love this title product compared to others I have used.

The only thing I don't like is that there is a lot of updates and the functionality changes sometimes and I didn't realize that happened.

Michele
owner/attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Qualia is a life saver!

Kommentare: Fantabulous! From day 1 this software has saved me enormous amounts of time in scheduling and preparing closings. I'd be lost without it.

Integration and deployment of this software was fast and easy. It cuts down by 50% of the time to prepare for a closing.

Could be a bit more customizable and more multi-transactional friendly. For example for a sale transaction where I rep seller it would be nice if it showed everything from a sale perspective instead of a purchase perspective.

Julia
Post Closer in USA

Easy to use

I find Qualia extremely easy to use. The look and use of it is simple as a user but covers all of the bases that we need to fully function as a title company. I use Qualia throughout every step of my job. My favorite part is that it connects to the courthouses that I record through, making recording documents a breeze!

The only con that I've found with Qualia is that homebuyers have to accept the invitation to receive messages/emails through their Connect portal. Sometimes buyers overlook this step and have trouble finding the documents that we send them, when it would be easier if it was simply sent directly to them.

Lisa
Asst. Title Exam in USA

Love this product

Kommentare: Qualia interfaces with CAD and we are able to locate properties faster, the file folders are all together and anyone can look at a file and see what has been done. Has great checklists. Came from a different program and this one is so easy to use. Also has great customer support who respond in a timely manner.

This product is easy to use, has great tutorials and make the whole process super streamlined.

We use marketplace and sometimes the interface doesn't seem to work and wants credentials. We use templates so when this happens it can be a pain.

Chap
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Title Software

Kommentare: Qualia is a little more expensive than other title software, but you definitely get what you pay for. Qualia greatly improves employee productivity with its automations and intuitive structure. Without Qualia, I would need a larger staff. Also, because of the ease of use, employee morale is higher, as opposed to places I have worked where people seem to constantly complain about issues with other software programs.

Having only used older title software, I was amazed at Qualia's features when we began using it at my new firm. The software alone can do the job multiple people did manually at my old firm, especially if titlework is ordered through Qualia's marketplace. Integrations with title companies, shipping providers, and more drastically save time from not having to switch from website to website, login to login.

The most difficult part of Qualia is getting all the automated features set up as you want them. However, once things are set up, the automatically generated settings and documents save tons of time.