Über Qualia

Eine All-in-one-Plattform für Immobilienabschlüsse, die entwickelt wurde, um die Kauferfahrung von Immobilien einfacher, schneller und verständlicher zu machen.

Erfahre mehr über Qualia

It is integrated with nearly every system we use, save us so much time (and time is money) allowing us to handle more transactions in less time.

The fields sometimes don't show up on the final settlement statement, causing the math to look wrong and buyers and sellers to question the numbers.

Bewertungen zu Qualia

Qualia hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 166 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Qualia bereits verwendet?

Justine T.
Justine T.
Escrow Officer in USA

Always progressing

Kommentare: Great! Also taking in our input and changing or applying - Qualia actually listens.
Now just waiting for our Funding Calendar :)

I get so many good reviews for communication and knowing the status of the file.

One minor thing is that could have some work is - When a connect user is receiving an email; that all parties in the connect message show in the email notification that they received. So they are not blindly replying not knowing all parties connected to the email.

Jeffery M.
President in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Qualia meets all our needs easily and economically

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The Qualia experience is intuitive. The sequencing for data entry matches our normal procedures and thought processes. Changes are easy to make in data.

The interface is easy to use. Customer service is prompt and awesome. Custom documents are easy to code. Accounting is simple.

We have found nothing lacking in this software.

Lewis M.
CEO in USA

Abhorrent Customer Service

Kommentare: I liked Qualia when it worked but once they feel they have you locked in, service disappears.

This software is incredible when it all works as it should. However, when it doesn't you will be put off

The Customer Service is horrible. Qualia quit interfacing which my bank correctly. I am told that it is a third party contracted by Qualia which is the issue. At first, I got the run around and was told to review many online trainings. I was even sent to individualized training where the trainer admitted it was a Qualia issue. When you call customer service, you get "go review this link" (training) or "that's not my job". Today, customer service even offered to put in a ticket to "add a new feature" for a feature that the customer service representative didn't even realize was already a feature in Qualia.

Diane G.
Senior Escrow Officer in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the most user friendly title/escrow software I've used in 24 years!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Very easy to customize everything to your company's needs. Customer service is readily available and responsive .

I would like it if it was easier to mark up the documents within the document viewer and would love to have the ability to make notes directly on the documents rather than using a text box to view the note, that only pops up when hovering over it.

Steven D.
Staff Accountant in USA

21st Century Settlement Software

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Qualia has been a game-changer for us, being able to bring in partners and customers. Centralizing email has been wonderful, and the accounting functions by and large are really strong. It's strong for any sized company, and shows clients you're a modern-day company.

Where to start? Being able to use it on any web browser, for one. Being able to invite settlement agents and customers to add selective info is another. Multiple users in a file at the same time is fantastic. The accounting functions are strong, and being able to create custom reports is good.

I wish their docs were a little easier to use and manipulate. Some of the accounting functions can be finicky, and it would be helpful to have the ability to export any accounting data as csvs- not just the reports. I have nitpicks with their banking/check printing functions. Their help sections could be more detailed. More bank integration would be helpful. But seriously, it's great.

Amy E.
Real Estate Coordinator in USA

Great Product

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This saves me so much time!

All of my files are in one place and its easy to search.

Still working on integrating things with my program. But I have recommended this program to other offices and they said the initial set up was difficult but now that it is done they like the product.

Christa E.

Qualia makes it easy!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Qualia has been a godsend for our office!

Qualia and its integrative features, templating, and custom document creation make it so easy to work quickly and efficiently. I love not having to manually save changes, and how you can see changes made instantly in the documents. Being able to message my staff and ask them questions through Qualia makes it easy for individuals to work remotely and keep our phone lines free.

The only thing I wish qualia could do is order MLC's through the software for municipalities that allow online ordering.

Blake H.
Title Attorney in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Switch to Qualia now and thank me later

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Incredible. Qualia's interface intuitiveness make the transition from another software to Qualia seamless. The onboarding program is extremely helpful and there are numerous articles and how-to videos available within the software for seemingly every function available through Qualia. Perhaps the greatest attribute of Qualia is the support team. I have never waited longer than two or three rings for a Qualia support agent to answer my call. They have all been a pleasure to work with and very knowledgable.

The intuitiveness and streamlined user interface.

I do not like that some of the features that are available through Qualia, mainly the access portal for real-estate agents and clients, are only available through Qualia Connect at an additional price.

Jennie P.
Escrow officer in USA

User friendly!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is a 9.

What I like most about this program is that it is user-friendly. I am very tech-savvy so working with programs like this one makes my life so much easier and makes my work more enjoyable.

What I don't like most about this program is I wish it was more user-friendly for our clients that are not tech-savvy. Also, for our regular clients, it would be nice if they didn't have to have to repeat the same tasks on every order we open for them. If they can have their own portfolio to see what active orders they have and have their own portfolio with a list of their pipeline would make it a seamless flow I think.

Title Processor in USA

Great Product

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The time we save with ordering title work in the program and generating our closing docs with the click of a button has saved us so much time.

I love how interactive Qualia is. It makes generating documents so easy and their customer service is the best!

It's a little difficult to use with non-traditional transactions.

Jayme B.
Escrow & Business Development in USA

Game Changer!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our organization is constantly evaluating ways to improve our efficiency. Qualia Connect has been a big part of why we are the market leader in technology in the State of Oklahoma.

Qualia Connect features provide our organization with the automation and digital closing experience that is expected from today's buyers, sellers, agents and lenders.

The commitment, CD's, settlement statements, CPL, etc are automatically shared with the appropriate parties. Please add the capability to automatically share additional documents. We recently implemented RON through a third-party vendor until RON is implemented through Qualia in the State of Oklahoma. We're looking forward to the roll out of RON in Oklahoma.

Gricel r. C.
President in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Qualia changes the way we do business

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our productivity has increased and we are able to accommodate higher volumes of closings with more ease.

Qualia is incredibly easy to use. It's versatile and certain sections of it are customizable. We love the workflows, internal and external messaging features, document storage and the fact that it is SECURELY cloud based.

Rate calculator section needs improvement as it does not include all rate types and scenarios. It would also be great if we could toggle "connect" requests off for certain customers.

Jayme Y.
Processor in USA

Quality Closings With Qualia

Kommentare: Overall, I love using Qualia and am so glad we have adopted this software into our practice. Everything is so convenient -- from ordering title and revising the commitment to e-signing documents for closing! I appreciate that the Qualia team is always responsive and ready to help solve any problem as well. Thank you!!

I am a "list person" so the task list is my favorite feature. It eliminates the need for paper to-do lists for individual files and is great for providing a quick visual of what has been done. I like that our administrators created specific workflows for different types of purchases as a basis of what needs to be done, and I can customize those workflows to any necessary deviations in my file as well. This feature has definitely improved my processing experience.

I don't like that it isn't "non-user" friendly -- if an agent or lender doesn't like it or can't access it for whatever reason, it makes it more time consuming for us. You cannot drag an email straight into the system without saving it to the desktop first, and cannot add a document to an email without downloading it first. We previously used Ramquest and this was a feature that is really missed by me and my coworkers now. I also don't like that there isn't a way for me to log in from the client's perspective so I can walk them through whatever they aren't understanding. I get many calls saying they can't log in or don't understand what they're being asked, and all I can say is, "I'm not sure what you're seeing on your end, but this is what was sent on mine." Would love to see exactly what the client does on their file!

David H.

A Key Component in Our Real Estate Practice

Kommentare: Very positive. Good integration. Learning time to get comfortable with the program was between three and four weeks, but still learning features that improve our product and workflow. I would recommend it to any firm who practices Real Estate, or title company.

Once you get past the learning curve, Qualia's speed, reporting capabilities and tracking features make it an essential tool in our practice. Not only the ability to have multiple users working the same file at the same time, but having the ability to open two instances of the same file, lets the work progress faster. The customizable Tracking feature lets us assign tasks and determine what needs prioritization. I haven't experienced any delays when requesting Customer Service by phone, and they always are helpful.

Qualia's price is in the higher range for this type of software, but we're not regretting it. The biggest negative that I have is the lack of written supporting materials. I'm old school, I want to read how it's done, not watch a video which may or may not have what I need.

Mitchell J.
Director in USA

A Fresh Approach to an Outdated Profession

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I could not be happier with the experience. It's a platform focused on ease of use for both administrators and users. A perfect fit for those who have tried (and struggled) with other programs, due to lack of partner integrations.

When I left my previous position at a larger title firm two years ago, Qualia was the platform we elected to move forward with and it has been a fantastic decision. The systems ease of use is second to none, and a great starting point for those wanting to utilize a small office.

The system does not account for every possible situation that may occur in a real estate transaction, but the development team is responsive to inquiries, and once something has been brought to their attention, not only to they address the issue, but they often resolve the underlying issue to prevent it from becoming a recurring problem.

Lauren E.
Officer Post-Closing in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Product

Kommentare: Qualia has made a huge difference in our productivity and propelled us to the 21st century! We are getting more real estate transactions due to the fact that we can rely on our software to provide our customer with a more accurate and efficient job.

Very easy to use. Easy to integrate your own documents. Updates are always available. From a post-closing point of view , Qualia gives us the option to record directly our documents to Simplifile which makes the process more efficient and faster.

Not much to dislike about the product. Would like to have the ability to write some comments in color font.

Valerie B.
closing agent in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Qualia changed the way we do closings!

Kommentare: overall, i love working with this software. It was easy to learn and change to from our previous program. I worked for over 10 years on a different program and this is by far much better.

I love the interaction this software creates among all parties in the transaction. You can log in and see what's going on if you are a buyer, seller or agent at all times. It makes working on files from home or if you need to fill in for another closer in another office everyone has access to the files. It flows well and helps us do our jobs easier

There are some issues with electronic signing of documents when you have to bring a document into Qualia from your computer. Sometimes it doesn't allow the documents to be signed. If the buyer or seller only has one email address for both husband and wife it creates issues as well.

Patsy S.
RE Paralegal in USA

Great product!

Kommentare: Exceptional

Very user friendly and much easier to navigate through the information. I love the on-line real time so that as soon as you enter data it is there and populates where it should. Lots of features that can be incorporated and merges in

Well, I'm trying to think of something??? Honestly I can't think of anything... Sure when you first start you have to learn all the ins and outs, but the training videos are great and very accessible at any time that fits your schedule.

Brian C.

Full Endorsement of Qualia

Kommentare: In a day and age where getting exceptional service is rare, Qualia stands at the top.

Qualia is simply the best title and settlement software on the market. My firm has used it for several years, and I cannot imagine practicing without it. It is incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate. Qualia has set the standard in settlement software.

I cannot think of anything that I do not like. Any small issues or "bugs" are quickly fixed by Qualia.

Daniel B.
Policy & Operations Officer in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good option for the evolving title industry

The most attractive part about Qualia is that it's web-based and accessible anywhere the Internet lives. Secondly, the ability to integrate (most) underwriters and other vendors into one platform basically sells it.

Because Qualia tries to "play with everyone" it presents the problem of you fix one feature for a particular agent or location, but it then creates an issue for another. Also, real estate and title is so different from one end of the country to the other, it's difficult to cater to everyone when it comes to specific features and options.

David R.
Vermögensverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Head and Shoulders Over Others

Kommentare: The transition form our old software to Qualia was virtually seamless. Qualia support was extremely helpful with the transition and implementation. Our users are now pros on the system and there was a simple learning curve as the software is extremely intuitive.

I like the accounting features most about the software. Particularly the ability to easily conduct a daily reconciliation and the Positive Pay function.

What I like least is the cost of Qualia Connect.

Peter P.

Very glad we switched

Kommentare: We are extremely happy with Qualia overall. the fact that it interfaces easily with Word is one of the biggest benefits we see. As a law firm, we often tweak standard documents to meet the needs of our clients, and it is as simple as possible using Qualia. We also like the fact that they listen to us and try to integrate ideas that we have into the program.

We immediately saved at least 20 minutes per file in opening files. Getting around the various parts of the program is simple. Our office is substantially more productive since we started using Qualia.

My only real gripe is that because it is cloud based, they are constantly updating it. However, sometimes, an update to one part affects another part in unanticipated ways.

Laura D.
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Must Have Product for Real Estate

Kommentare: We love Qualia and Qualia Connect. Our clients are now filling out their own information which helps with accuracy. I am able to see where all of our files are throughout the closing process. It is very easy to use and has a friendly user-interface. this program helps our firm stay organized, and it alerts us if there is something wrong with the file. I would recommend this program to any realtor, mortgage professional or attorney.

Qualia has doubled our business in closings in the first 6 months of getting it. It helps our Firm not only manage clients, but is very user friendly. They provide quick and easy tutorial videos that help the staff navigate the ins and outs of Qualia. We recommend this software to any real estate professional, because it is the only software out there who is thinking ahead for you. I love the "Tasks" list that helps me stay focused and take care of issues before they arise.

I would like for there to be a report for the birthdays of my clients. Ideally, I would like to send my clients a birthday card, but there is no report that I can run to see their birthdays by month order.

Debbie C.
Paralegal in USA

Great product!

5 letztes Jahr

I love the fact that it is web based and can be accessed anywhere. It is very user friendly and documents can be customized to your own companies needs. We have two offices and I like the instant messaging between users. The customer service is very friendly and helpful.

I wish there was a way to assign jobs by office and not just by company. Have the ability to drag attachments from Gmail and not have to download. Other than those minor issues, I can't think of anything that I would change.

Kyle H.
Post-Closer in USA

Qualia: A Work Changing Software

Kommentare: I like it a lot. I was nervous at first but the learning curve was much smaller than other systems I have worked on. Even with only working on it about 9 months I have really like and learned a lot.

It is hard to choose just one thing but I would say that how it is organized. Each of the tabs work very well together in a way that flows from one to the other and back.

It is somewhat rigid where the system does not let the user have as much control whereas on another system I worked on before I was able to override and change things which would make my job easier.