Filtern nach:

Über Qualia

Eine All-in-one-Plattform für Immobilienabschlüsse, die entwickelt wurde, um die Kauferfahrung von Immobilien einfacher, schneller und verständlicher zu machen.

Erfahre mehr über Qualia

Justine T.
Justine T.
Escrow Officer in USA

Always progressing

Kommentare: Great! Also taking in our input and changing or applying - Qualia actually listens.
Now just waiting for our Funding Calendar :)

I get so many good reviews for communication and knowing the status of the file.

One minor thing is that could have some work is - When a connect user is receiving an email; that all parties in the connect message show in the email notification that they received. So they are not blindly replying not knowing all parties connected to the email.

Jayme B.
Escrow & Business Development in USA

Game Changer!

Kommentare: Our organization is constantly evaluating ways to improve our efficiency. Qualia Connect has been a big part of why we are the market leader in technology in the State of Oklahoma.

Qualia Connect features provide our organization with the automation and digital closing experience that is expected from today's buyers, sellers, agents and lenders.

The commitment, CD's, settlement statements, CPL, etc are automatically shared with the appropriate parties. Please add the capability to automatically share additional documents. We recently implemented RON through a third-party vendor until RON is implemented through Qualia in the State of Oklahoma. We're looking forward to the roll out of RON in Oklahoma.

Lewis M.
CEO in USA

Abhorrent Customer Service

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I liked Qualia when it worked but once they feel they have you locked in, service disappears.

This software is incredible when it all works as it should. However, when it doesn't you will be put off

The Customer Service is horrible. Qualia quit interfacing which my bank correctly. I am told that it is a third party contracted by Qualia which is the issue. At first, I got the run around and was told to review many online trainings. I was even sent to individualized training where the trainer admitted it was a Qualia issue. When you call customer service, you get "go review this link" (training) or "that's not my job". Today, customer service even offered to put in a ticket to "add a new feature" for a feature that the customer service representative didn't even realize was already a feature in Qualia.

David H.

A Key Component in Our Real Estate Practice

Kommentare: Very positive. Good integration. Learning time to get comfortable with the program was between three and four weeks, but still learning features that improve our product and workflow. I would recommend it to any firm who practices Real Estate, or title company.

Once you get past the learning curve, Qualia's speed, reporting capabilities and tracking features make it an essential tool in our practice. Not only the ability to have multiple users working the same file at the same time, but having the ability to open two instances of the same file, lets the work progress faster. The customizable Tracking feature lets us assign tasks and determine what needs prioritization. I haven't experienced any delays when requesting Customer Service by phone, and they always are helpful.

Qualia's price is in the higher range for this type of software, but we're not regretting it. The biggest negative that I have is the lack of written supporting materials. I'm old school, I want to read how it's done, not watch a video which may or may not have what I need.

Gricel r. C.
President in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Qualia changes the way we do business

Kommentare: Our productivity has increased and we are able to accommodate higher volumes of closings with more ease.

Qualia is incredibly easy to use. It's versatile and certain sections of it are customizable. We love the workflows, internal and external messaging features, document storage and the fact that it is SECURELY cloud based.

Rate calculator section needs improvement as it does not include all rate types and scenarios. It would also be great if we could toggle "connect" requests off for certain customers.

Mitchell J.
Director in USA

A Fresh Approach to an Outdated Profession

Kommentare: I could not be happier with the experience. It's a platform focused on ease of use for both administrators and users. A perfect fit for those who have tried (and struggled) with other programs, due to lack of partner integrations.

When I left my previous position at a larger title firm two years ago, Qualia was the platform we elected to move forward with and it has been a fantastic decision. The systems ease of use is second to none, and a great starting point for those wanting to utilize a small office.

The system does not account for every possible situation that may occur in a real estate transaction, but the development team is responsive to inquiries, and once something has been brought to their attention, not only to they address the issue, but they often resolve the underlying issue to prevent it from becoming a recurring problem.

Lauren E.
Officer Post-Closing in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Qualia has made a huge difference in our productivity and propelled us to the 21st century! We are getting more real estate transactions due to the fact that we can rely on our software to provide our customer with a more accurate and efficient job.

Very easy to use. Easy to integrate your own documents. Updates are always available. From a post-closing point of view , Qualia gives us the option to record directly our documents to Simplifile which makes the process more efficient and faster.

Not much to dislike about the product. Would like to have the ability to write some comments in color font.

Patsy S.
RE Paralegal in USA

Great product!

Kommentare: Exceptional

Very user friendly and much easier to navigate through the information. I love the on-line real time so that as soon as you enter data it is there and populates where it should. Lots of features that can be incorporated and merges in

Well, I'm trying to think of something??? Honestly I can't think of anything... Sure when you first start you have to learn all the ins and outs, but the training videos are great and very accessible at any time that fits your schedule.

Brian C.

Full Endorsement of Qualia

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In a day and age where getting exceptional service is rare, Qualia stands at the top.

Qualia is simply the best title and settlement software on the market. My firm has used it for several years, and I cannot imagine practicing without it. It is incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate. Qualia has set the standard in settlement software.

I cannot think of anything that I do not like. Any small issues or "bugs" are quickly fixed by Qualia.

Daniel B.
Policy & Operations Officer in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good option for the evolving title industry

5 letztes Jahr

The most attractive part about Qualia is that it's web-based and accessible anywhere the Internet lives. Secondly, the ability to integrate (most) underwriters and other vendors into one platform basically sells it.

Because Qualia tries to "play with everyone" it presents the problem of you fix one feature for a particular agent or location, but it then creates an issue for another. Also, real estate and title is so different from one end of the country to the other, it's difficult to cater to everyone when it comes to specific features and options.

Jayme Y.
Processor in USA

Quality Closings With Qualia

Kommentare: Overall, I love using Qualia and am so glad we have adopted this software into our practice. Everything is so convenient -- from ordering title and revising the commitment to e-signing documents for closing! I appreciate that the Qualia team is always responsive and ready to help solve any problem as well. Thank you!!

I am a "list person" so the task list is my favorite feature. It eliminates the need for paper to-do lists for individual files and is great for providing a quick visual of what has been done. I like that our administrators created specific workflows for different types of purchases as a basis of what needs to be done, and I can customize those workflows to any necessary deviations in my file as well. This feature has definitely improved my processing experience.

I don't like that it isn't "non-user" friendly -- if an agent or lender doesn't like it or can't access it for whatever reason, it makes it more time consuming for us. You cannot drag an email straight into the system without saving it to the desktop first, and cannot add a document to an email without downloading it first. We previously used Ramquest and this was a feature that is really missed by me and my coworkers now. I also don't like that there isn't a way for me to log in from the client's perspective so I can walk them through whatever they aren't understanding. I get many calls saying they can't log in or don't understand what they're being asked, and all I can say is, "I'm not sure what you're seeing on your end, but this is what was sent on mine." Would love to see exactly what the client does on their file!

Valerie B.
closing agent in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Qualia changed the way we do closings!

Kommentare: overall, i love working with this software. It was easy to learn and change to from our previous program. I worked for over 10 years on a different program and this is by far much better.

I love the interaction this software creates among all parties in the transaction. You can log in and see what's going on if you are a buyer, seller or agent at all times. It makes working on files from home or if you need to fill in for another closer in another office everyone has access to the files. It flows well and helps us do our jobs easier

There are some issues with electronic signing of documents when you have to bring a document into Qualia from your computer. Sometimes it doesn't allow the documents to be signed. If the buyer or seller only has one email address for both husband and wife it creates issues as well.

David R.
Vermögensverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Head and Shoulders Over Others

Kommentare: The transition form our old software to Qualia was virtually seamless. Qualia support was extremely helpful with the transition and implementation. Our users are now pros on the system and there was a simple learning curve as the software is extremely intuitive.

I like the accounting features most about the software. Particularly the ability to easily conduct a daily reconciliation and the Positive Pay function.

What I like least is the cost of Qualia Connect.

Peter P.
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very glad we switched

Kommentare: We are extremely happy with Qualia overall. the fact that it interfaces easily with Word is one of the biggest benefits we see. As a law firm, we often tweak standard documents to meet the needs of our clients, and it is as simple as possible using Qualia. We also like the fact that they listen to us and try to integrate ideas that we have into the program.

We immediately saved at least 20 minutes per file in opening files. Getting around the various parts of the program is simple. Our office is substantially more productive since we started using Qualia.

My only real gripe is that because it is cloud based, they are constantly updating it. However, sometimes, an update to one part affects another part in unanticipated ways.

Laura D.

Must Have Product for Real Estate

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We love Qualia and Qualia Connect. Our clients are now filling out their own information which helps with accuracy. I am able to see where all of our files are throughout the closing process. It is very easy to use and has a friendly user-interface. this program helps our firm stay organized, and it alerts us if there is something wrong with the file. I would recommend this program to any realtor, mortgage professional or attorney.

Qualia has doubled our business in closings in the first 6 months of getting it. It helps our Firm not only manage clients, but is very user friendly. They provide quick and easy tutorial videos that help the staff navigate the ins and outs of Qualia. We recommend this software to any real estate professional, because it is the only software out there who is thinking ahead for you. I love the "Tasks" list that helps me stay focused and take care of issues before they arise.

I would like for there to be a report for the birthdays of my clients. Ideally, I would like to send my clients a birthday card, but there is no report that I can run to see their birthdays by month order.

Kyle H.
Post-Closer in USA

Qualia: A Work Changing Software

Kommentare: I like it a lot. I was nervous at first but the learning curve was much smaller than other systems I have worked on. Even with only working on it about 9 months I have really like and learned a lot.

It is hard to choose just one thing but I would say that how it is organized. Each of the tabs work very well together in a way that flows from one to the other and back.

It is somewhat rigid where the system does not let the user have as much control whereas on another system I worked on before I was able to override and change things which would make my job easier.

Debbie C.
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

I love the fact that it is web based and can be accessed anywhere. It is very user friendly and documents can be customized to your own companies needs. We have two offices and I like the instant messaging between users. The customer service is very friendly and helpful.

I wish there was a way to assign jobs by office and not just by company. Have the ability to drag attachments from Gmail and not have to download. Other than those minor issues, I can't think of anything that I would change.

Lina A.
Comptroller in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has definitely changed the game in software for our business! There is nothing out there that can currently compare to its level of service and competence.

It's extremely user friendly. You have the ability to learn the system on your own without the need of a formal teaching setting.

There are several state-specific needs and guidelines for our business that are not included or already built into the software. But that being said, the Qualia team has worked with us to make sure that we have all the necessary state required items.

Laurie W.
Agent/Attorney in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We love Qualia!

Kommentare: Qualia has been a lifesaver and given our agency credibility.

Qualia is intuitive, user-friendly, and understands our industry. It works with our other business partners so that we can do everything in the program and it's ACCURATE! I've tested it. Qualia Connect saves us an unbelievable amount of time reaching out to our customers and partners getting information that use to take us hours to obtain. It saves us time and money and costs less than both of the other programs we've used.

Nothing. We like it all. I wouldn't change anything.

Lindsay P.
Legal Assistant in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Qualia has my heart.

Kommentare: I have only been with Hayes for a little over a year but, I can say that it is SO nice to have just one program we can use for everything! We absolutely love Qualia!!!

Qualia has really made our lives here at Hayes blissful. I would say just as a user it is nice to have direct communication with our clients. Also, for them to be able to fill out all their information on their own, with access to their profile makes our closings run more smoothly. We use Qualia for finals and that has definitely been the biggest appreciation I have for it! We used to spend hours working on finals, because everything was manual. But, with Qualia it takes about 30 minutes to get everything ready. The use of Qualia cuts back on the time we spend doing one project and gives us more time to complete others!

I don't know that there has been anything I don't like about Qualia. It has made things run much more smoothly for our Title department.

Melinda G.
owner in USA

great

Kommentare: great

online, able to print checks from anywhere, notes,

reviews do not get pushed to google cost for connect 4% discount on property tax prorations missing, need to do it manually

Hollie R.

Workflow Ease

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Its the BEST. Seriously if you are using any other Software (i.e. SoftPro, ProTrust) do yourself a favor and switch!

Qualia allows me to work multiple files at one time with ease.

There is a bit of a learning curve, but once past that, its a breeze!

Matthew W.

Light years beyond Title Express

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very happy with Qualia, wouldn’t have been able to keep up with our workload using Title Express, huge time saver.

Qualia is extremely user friendly, we really enjoy the note section, and the QR code is a wonderful time saver and prevents potential errors in saving a document accidentally to the incorrect file.

No major issues or dislikes at this time.

William R.

Easy and Intuitive

Kommentare: Whenever we have questions as a firm we simply request help and it has always been provided quickly and either by email or phone.

Ease of use and the ability to reach out to a person either by email or phone and obtain a quick response.

Like any new software there is a learning curve - however once you spend just a little while with it, it becomes intuitive and easy to use.

Donna W.
Operations Manager in USA

Qualia review

Kommentare: Daily and weekly reports that are set up automatically. Compared to our previous software, i would call this the cadillac of title software.

The features seem easy to use and follow. We have not been on the software long but it seems to be exactly what we were looking for when we checked out the demo. This helped solve our title insurance splits. We like that clients can log on to the portal and view the title tracker. You can move to each section with ease. Also the integration with our underwriters is amazing. it is a one stop shop without have to leave and go to a different website to obtain info to input. the Support time and training have been amazing and very helpful.

It is time consuming to get our specific docs loaded and smart tagged.