Filtern nach:

Über Business Hangouts

Webinar-Plattform für G-Suite-Anwendungen, die von über 2 Millionen Unternehmensnutzer*innen verwendet wird. Webinare, Webcasts, Live-Video, Webkonferenzsoftware.

Erfahre mehr über Business Hangouts

Martin D.
Martin D.
Administrative Clerk in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Business Hangouts has the perfect web conferencing tool.

Kommentare: I really thought that it was very easy to use and it provide a much better option of video conferences than most of the other video platform. Through the Business Hangouts software, scheduling the audio and video calls is very easy. Our conversation chat through the audio and video conferences and screen sharing all good by the Business Hangouts software.

The best thing of the Business Hangouts is that we can easily schedules our calls and meeting and in this why the support lines of our calling is very helpful for us. The outstanding features of the business hangouts makes this software powerhouse such as file sharing, polling, screen, video sharing and the ability to record. This software let me organize a video conference meeting with everyone at anytime. This software is an efficient software for the audio and video conferencing which allowing me to communicate with our friends, colleagues and team members. Hence, it is a best way for collaboration.

Mostly the business hangouts works properly but sometimes it created some issues such as it is not as easy to get sound working and get things setup. The quality of video conference is not as best as should. Sometimes the new users have to face difficulty when it is loading due to which I have to sign in again and then our precious time will be waste but it is not all time issue. When we sharing our screen, the video conference quality will be automatically decreased. But still it is an excellent platform for meeting collaboration.

Michell M.
Owner in Brasilien
Import und Export, Selbstständig

Google Hangout the best tool for virtual meetings so far

Very very easy to use, even a person that is not familiar with technology can work with it. It's share the link and connect! there is no need of user ID and this stuffs...

It only works with Google Chrome and Firefox browsers, they should go further and be open to other browsers such as Safari, Internet Explorer, etc once some companies are limited about it, so this becomes a limitation. there should be an option for user to see the invited people when sharing a presentation. You can see them but only when you are not presenting full screen materials, this is bad once you lack the expression of your audience.

Andy M.
Andy M.
Head Of Marketing in Deutschland

Miserable UX

-Probably good features -You can send invites to event directly from the dashboard -Integration with Google Calendar

-More expensive than other solutions -Set up is brutal: you need gmail, G+, a youtube account, AdSense Account, Admin Ritghts on your domain, monetization activated on Youtube, LiveStreaming activated plus a bunch of other requirements and settings -Onboarding via thick pdf handbook!!! OR Set up a meeting with a rep (whenever you can find a spot to schedule a meeting to have support to setup the whole thing) - Got to sign up and went through the painful process of setting up the whole thing just to find out that the product can't be used in Germany (where I currently live). They accepted my credit card and billing address no problem, though. Maybe warn people before they waste two hours? -They say 'free trial, cancel anytime' but there's no visible option to cancel/suspend/delete account anywhere. They don't talk about canceling your account in the FAQs (where you should normally find this kind of information) and searching their documentation returns zero document/guides on this topic. You can access community support by first requesting to be accepted in a 'forum' (it's actually a G+ community). Once you're accepted you have to scroll through all the entries and hope to find somebody who managed to cancel their account. At this point you just feel trapped. Next step, blocking the credit card.

Carlos alberto M.
Carlos alberto M.
Gerente de Finanzas Tributarias de FOPNPROCINE in Venezuela
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Impotant software since it allows you to hold online meetings and video conferences with your client

Kommentare: It can be recorded commercial events and posted on youtube

The system is very interesting because it allows you to hold online meetings in all parts of the world, you only need your clients, students or guests to be connected to perform any event, as well as having online support that helps you solve any problem you may have. present, also allows you to customize your video conferences to the style you have in your company, being a tool with low cost value with respect to the skills, so it is very useful when conducting meetings online

You must have a very good online connection to carry out your meetings in lines and video conferences, and it should be more commercially driven so that it is better known in the market, despite the good customers that use it.

Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Job Development Specialist/Owner in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very convenient and easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been very helpful while we are working from home due to COVID-19. We are able to stay connected by using the chat and video call features regularly throughout the day.

We use the chat feature constantly to communicate between team members. Since it is part of Gmail it is really easy to use throughout the day. It has been particularly valuable during COVID-19 when everyone is working from home and we can't just pop into each other's offices. We are not initiating video calls regularly too.

It is not as easy to use with people outside of our agency. I would have also liked to be able to call more than one person at a time which also does not seem to be a feature for phone calls.

Misleiny B.
Misleiny B.
Industrial Painting in Brasilien
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Seamless communications for your corporate environment

Kommentare: It is very realistic to make video calls because you can talk as if you were next to the person, a very exciting situation. All this service without having to travel to be close to who you wanted to talk to.

Hangouts Business is a great program to make communication easier for your employees. With it, you can connect your company team anywhere you can imagine, as long as you have an internet access. We can make video calls with product providers that are on the other side of the world with incredible ease.

The program presents certain delays and distortions in the voice when using the conferences where the interent speed is not of good quality, this makes it necessary to repeat what was said, leaving the meeting slower and less efficient.

Daniel Q.
Daniel Q.
Research & Developer in Venezuela
51-200 Mitarbeiter

has been fluent, at all times speaking without problems with friends in different countries and safe

Kommentare: No

Your security, being associated with my mail seems to me that it has a fairly large level of personal security and in turn the comfort for the same reason to be able to talk to people while I'm looking at my emails seems great, with a connection more or less stable messages flow quickly

Your calls, so far I have had problems with them since it is always a lag and it is difficult to listen to other people even having a good internet connection

Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Analista de Siniestros in Venezuela

Business Hangouts allows me to always be connected to my work team

Kommentare: It helps that the communication at a distance is not a problem

Business Hangouts allows me to always be connected with my team, it works very well because I can communicate with colleagues who are in different states of the country, with whom it is very difficult to make meetings in person, it is also ideal for seminars via web.

It is quite expensive, so large companies can afford it, but hardly small companies can handle it, they should create more accessible packages so that everyone can enjoy the benefits of this tool.

Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Consultora Jurídica in Venezuela

Making a meeting was never as easy as with Google Hangouts!

It integrates perfectly with my Android smart phone, works very well with Google Docs since you can open the document and edit it without having to leave the meeting, this is extraordinary. It is very easy to use and allows the exchange of files.

I do not like the interface of the video conference. For the rest, it seems to me a wonderful software.

Roy Z.
Roy Z.
Chief Operating Officer in Costa Rica

The most stable comms platform I´ve used

Kommentare: We do a lot of interviews and meetings with potential clientes, this tool give us the simplicity, platform and everything we need.

Great stability, audio and video streaming, high quality, easy to use, UX/UI are simple and awesome.

I have not found any really, after using it for over a year now, we changed from skype and it was bliss.

Heather K.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

An incredibly robust program with the best support!

Kommentare: I have been using the Business Hangouts platform since September of 2014. If I were to list all of the ways it could be used the book would be too long to read, but I can tell you that if you have a need or desire to run an internet show, teaching seminar or other webinar scenario - you need look NO FURTHER! There is a way to do it and customize it to your brand, demonstrate live and/or recorded, capture leads, generate new leads and all in one easy to use format.
The only other thing to remark on is the extremely helpful and responsive support is UNMATCHED anywhere. No other company holds a weekly meeting to LISTEN to user ideas and help with technical support. No other team has a community of helpful response within 24 hours. They listen and they respond...and you get help from other experienced users too.
As a well experienced Business Hangouts user, I always say, "Tell me what you want to do and I will show you how you can use Business Hangouts to get it done."

the control I have over branding, ability to integrate with my YouTube and my website, capturing the data of who and how long a person participated

there is a bit of learning to the program as it is very robust - but with anything of value, this is the case. A one click and done program could not do ANY of the work this program does. Thankfully there is a team of professionals and experienced users to help you learn.

Pat R.
Author, lecturer in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quickest way to engage your target audience using real-time audio-video and screen sharing.

Kommentare: FRONT END: Face-to-face meetings increases trust factor for our brand. End users report:
- easy registration
- appreciate custom reminder emails
- reliable countdown mechanism
- rolling welcome graphics and welcome video options
"Thank-you" and "sorry we missed you" timed arrival emails extends interaction with registrants. - Live events have great controls for:
- camera view
- adding up to 10 panel participants
- sharing screens
- bringing viewer comments to the screen
- ousting spammers
Less discernible skipping of audio/video when compared to Skype or GoToWebinar, where high speed internet access is available. Cost is better than GTW.
BACK END: 5 minute set up. Easy to copy event set-up to subsequent event or make the event repeatable. Stats on registrants, viewers & those who reviewed the event. Training and tech support AAA+ quick response.

Reliable service, easy to set up an event with custom emails and graphics. I embed the event in my website for custom registration URLs. I've met the coders and find they are responsive to queries.

None really. Oh, yes, I'd like them to fix "recurring events monthly" to also include "4th Wednesday" not just "the 20th." That's about it.

Brian P.
Web Developer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

My team likes Business Hangouts

Kommentare: When I need to share my screen with a remote member of my team, we are connected in seconds. We've successfully had meetings with dozens of remote participants. We did hit a limit once, with too many remote participants.

My team uses Business Hangouts for screen sharing, video calls and audio calls. It does what we need it to do. We do audio calls via phone and over the internet with a headset. Audio quality is perfect when using USB headset. Video quality is good to great.

During a screen share, the user interface requires too many mouse clicks to get different layouts. Actually that is the case for many of the options. However, nobody else on my team has a problem with the user interface.

Jose B.
IT MANAGER in Venezuela
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I use the application for conversations and videoconferences for some work groups.

Kommentare: The biggest benefit is that we have achieved videoconferences in a simple way, inexperienced users connected easily.

I like that it is an application that does not require an installation of programs to work. It is capable of working with all the tools it has from Chrome, just by installing the add-on. It is simple to use and versatile. It integrates with the other google applications, which allows us to take advantage of sharing resources and files. Making a meeting is very fast, when I compare it with applications like Gotomeeting. It is easy to integrate several people in the same conference, the application handles them very well and in a simple way. It uses little network resource, manages bandwidth well. I like that when we have configured this application in our firewall, we find it as an object without problems.

I've noticed that it works much better when it's integrated into the Google platform. The fact of not having a desktop client puts us at a disadvantage when we want to teach inexperienced and elderly users how to use it. I think the test time is short, it should be at least 30 days. It is not used by many of the companies with which we interact. I do not see the ability to integrate with different videoconferencing platforms.

Karenny P.
Servicio de atención al cliente in Venezuela
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great tool for the collaboration of a whole team

I loved everything about Business Hangouts at this time. It has solved my big problem of communication with my colleagues or even distributors. When I need them all together, Business Hangouts becomes the only solution. The individual communication was good. But this software has given me the possibility to shorten the duration of the instruction with all of them. Also, there is no requirement to share my cell phone number and that is quite comfortable.

The biggest problem we found was the number of employees when we started using it. Our staff was not big enough to make use of this program regularly for the cost. However, as we grew as a company we were able to include more users and since then it has been totally profitable for us.

Andrew H.
Retired in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

In a class of its own!

Kommentare: I started using Business-Hangouts shortly after it became available in 2013 and have continued to use it daily since then. It contains a feature set that allows maximum customization with minimum work. The learning curve can be as simple or as steep as you like. Original setup is quick and easy., but like any precision tool, it takes time to learn all the available options and use them for maximum impact. There are a great many features that can be set in various ways to achieve exactly what you want. Better than the software itself is the support one receives. Customer service is unmatched in the industry. Anyone looking for webinar software should seriously take a look at BUsiness-Hangouts

Analista Contable / Administrativa in Venezuela

Hangouts is an excellent application that helps you communicate effectively

Kommentare: allows me to communicate effectively with clients and friends in different devices simultaneously and quickly

is a private and reliable application that can be used on different devices simultaneously, allows my communication with different people around the world during business hours without interrupting my work and performance

the emojis are not visually updated and after the application is downloaded the phone joins the text messages and does not let you use it separately

Sales Operations in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Daily communication is extremely easy via Hangouts

Kommentare: Hangouts has really helped us to stay connected with everyone. The best part is we can use this remotely. Mobile version is best. Now our queries are resolved in no time just because of hangouts.

Hangouts is extremely user savvy and saves lot of time resulting in increase in productivity. Video and voice quality is very good, It helps team to be always updated.

No dislikes, however they should have an option of call recording and call reporting which will helps us to a great extend.

Zulay del carmen H.
PROFESORA DE EDUCACIÓN PREESCOLAR in Venezuela

A great software for communication!

Kommentare: Is a good tool to keep us connected.

You can link with my cell phone, so I can access my text messages through this application. It allows me to communicate with colleagues, family and friends, making use of my WIFI network. It is possible to make video calls and share my statuses.

I really do not think anything negative in this software. It offers many opportunities for communication.

Grant S.
CEO in USA

My Tool for Working Remote

My team and I use Google Hangouts every day. We love the seamless integration with Google Calendar, and how easy it is to control bandwidth.

I some times have issues with Hangouts using the connect audio, mic and camera connections. I can't seem to understand the logic behind why it selects the right connections one time, but not the others.

Senior Terminal Supervisor in Katar

Great Communication Software

Buisness Hangout is a great software which is easy to use front disk. The service is stable with no downtime

It is a shame the not more people are using this software that would make it easier to connect to your business partners.

Analista de sistema/ Asistencia a la Gerencia in Venezuela

I am in constant connection with friends and colleagues on all my electronic devices.

Kommentare: The ease of use, installation and configuration of this tool makes the interaction with the end user a unique experience.

It is easy to use and does not detract from its operability and functionality, it is excellent for internal video conferencing and the interaction with the user is perfect.

Nothing against, it is a wonderful interaction tool, and its updates are very accurate for the end user.

Cruzulys C.
Cruzulys C.
DOCENTE DE BIOLOGÍA EN EL LICEO BOLIVARIANO "ÁNGEL NORIEGA PÉREZ" in Venezuela

Extraordinary tool to make video calls!

Kommentare: Everyone should have this application. It is easy to use and very functional.

I love the opportunity it gives me to start a conversation or make a video call with my colleagues, family and friends. It allows linking my different devices, so I can start a conversation from my computer and complete it through my tablet or cell phone. It is possible to make group calls through this medium.

I do not find anything negative in relation to this software. I think it's a great communication tool.

Russ W.
Retired in USA
E-Learning

BHOA - Single User

Kommentare: I don't use the Business Hangout On Air very much myself, but do use it for Testing and Training purposes. Having said that, I am a producer for another BHOA user, where we do 3 to 5 BHOA's a week. We have 40 - 50 Liver Viewers, with a hundred or more who will watch the recording within the week. For most BHOAs we almost have a full Panel from around the World. The best part of a BHOA is the Support provided to this product. An Awesome Team, who listen to the End Users. Thank you for a wonderful, easy to use product

Easy to Use

Can't think of any

Jonathon T.
Owner operator in USA
Glas, Keramik & Beton, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Basically texting but helpful for using with drive

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Pretty good for the most part. The tech issues are frustrating but it is a Underhill tool for keeping everyone informed and sharing docs in conversations.

I like that you can have multiple participants and share photos and documents back and forth all within the Google framework.

Have experienced some sync issues which can get frustrating. Namely some emails don't work with it sometimes even though they're part of the same suite.