Über Equip

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Equip

4,0

Equip hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Equip bereits verwendet?

Amanda C.
Director Customer and Product Support in USA
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Equip your ebusiness for success!

Kommentare: Equip has worked closely with our company to deliver a robust eCommerce channel for our customers. This platform has allowed us to grow sales with current customers and reach new customers. They have anticipated both ours and our customers needs and supported us both in implementing new features and timely solutions. Equip works closely with their clients to guide them in using eCommerce features, data analytics, and best practices to successfully market/sell their products and stay ahead of issues. The business partnership with Equip has been critical to our company's strategy plans.

This software has provided our customers an easy to use and stable solution with multiple efficiency tools based on their requests and navigation patterns. The customer focused and business driven development process ensures an agile and responsive platform for our customers. Strong release and responsive support teams. At launch we started with less than 15% of our customers entering orders online, today we are over 80% with increases each month.

Our wish list of features to improve in our eCommerce solution stem from limitations in our ERP system. Equip has worked closely with us to address many of these limitations, yet our Kit functionality continues to be an area of focus.

Aminda O.
CSR (Site Support) in USA
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Support

As an Admin of the site, I like most that I get quick resolution to my issues and concerns. I appreciate the time the developers take to listen to suggestions for improvement. I like that the developers are always improving the software to keep it current with other sites features. I like that this software interfaces well with SAP.

I feel that the use of facets could be improved. I feel the challenges we have with the software stem more from our internal data, and less from the software.

Debra B.
Customer Service in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Difficult to navigate

Kommentare: We are forced to use this software at my company. It is supposed to make the process faster and easier, but it really takes longer than our old method. I'm sure it's a learning curve, but I'm not thrilled.

Able to pre-fill forms and retrieve client data with little effort. It is easy to sort and find my client by name.

I find the program difficult to work through. It's not intuitive. Often, I get to the end of my date entry and am met with an error. I know I didn't skip any steps, but I have to click the error message to return to a screen that never showed up in the first place.

Tamika H.
CSRII in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

GenAlpha Review

Kommentare: My overall experience has been pleasant. The product/software works well with all of the ins and outs that the company needs. Working with the personnel has been great. They listen to the changes needed and implement those changes to best fit the companies needs.

What I like most about the software is the ease of use.

What I like least about the software is the search capability. The global search feature seems a little glitchy at times.

Jessica C.
TICO Edge Parts Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience!

Kommentare: Everything about this software, including the GenAlpha team, has been nothing short of awesome. Equip is very user-friendly for both internal and external users. Every update brings more tools to assist the customer with searching for and purchasing parts. Changes can be easily made by an administrator, or a help ticket can be submitted with ease for more complicated changes or updates. The responsiveness of the support team is 10/10.

From an administrator standpoint, this software is very easy to use. After speaking with many of our site users, the general consensus is that this software is easy to navigate and very user-friendly.

I don't know if there is anything that qualifies as something I like least. My experience has been great all-around!