Vonage Business Communications Erfahrungen

Über Vonage Business Communications

Erschwingliche, einfache und zuverlässige Telefonanlage - Mobile Integration, Web und Video-Conferencing und über 40 geschäftsrelevante Funktionen. Erfahre mehr

Erfahre mehr über Vonage Business Communications

Vonage is extremely helpful in our day-to-day operations because we can quickly pull up numbers and copy them over onto our scheduling/client platform to see which clients called immediately.

We are still working on our fax numbers. Porting the number from our previous provider has proven difficult.

Bewertungen zu Vonage Business Communications

3,7
3,8

Vonage Business Communications hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 306 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vonage Business Communications bereits verwendet?

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unstable Technologie and no Support

Kommentare: Die Plattform ist okay. Nicht besser oder schlechter als die Wettbewerber. Aber die technische Umsetzung ist eine Katastrophe wie oben beschrieben. Der Fehler von Vonage hat uns sehr viel Geld gekostet und es gab bisher kein Entgegenkommen von Seiten Vonage's.

Vonage hat nichts besonderes, die Plattform ist aber optisch okay.

Vonage hatte einen technischen Fehler, der unsere SMS intern geblockt hatte. Dieser Fehler von Seiten Vonage's hat uns mehrere Tausend Euro gekostet. Anstatt uns den Schaden zumindest du einem Teil zu erstetzen, haben sie uns einen kostenlosen Online-Kurs angeboten. Ein absoluter Witz.

Angela Paez,
Angela Paez,
GM in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for small companies

Kommentare: Great!!! I definitely recommend this software and even though it might seem a bit more expensive than others in the market, their quality is definitely worth it.

It is an amazing product for small companies. It has several useful features that work great for your business needs. Compared to other similar software out there, Vonage is way more reliable for your communication needs.

Even though we do love Vonage, sometimes getting in contact with customer service is a bit time consuming and tricky, but once you are connected to a customer service representative, you know you will get the help you need.

Rick
Rick
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vonage Business Communications was just ok

Kommentare: It as meh. We were by no means enamoured by their customer service and we've moved on and been very happy with other VOIP services since. We've tested several services over the years and even changed a couple times in the last 15+ years but we would not go back to Vonage.

Vonage Business Communications was fine. It checked most of the boxes and satisfied most of our needs. It was OK. It is just like any of the other business VOIP services out there.

We did not like their customer service. A few years back we needed some help and they were mildly helpful and only at their discretion. Things may have changed by now but we won't go back.

Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vonage good service for the money

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I used Vonage for the year before changing to another company who offered me a better price. I never had any issue with the service and it worked and was reliable it was just a little more for the options they offered.

Too much money for the options they offer. Some other company offer the same options for less money. Also Getting in touch with support is not as easy as other company's.

Donald
Donald
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Poor Customer Service

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I signed up with Vonage to get better customer service with setup and I did not get it as promised. They charged me for service even after I cancelled.

The price wasn't unreasonalble for the services we needed.

Customer service was difficult to get. They sent me an office phone that I couldn't use without an ethernet cable. My router is in another room. Later I found a router extender that I could use to connect the phone to the internet, but no one in tech support seemed to know that simple fix. Also they stated that you needed to cancel the auto renewal it needed 60 days advance notice. I did that only to find out that the request doesn't mean that you want them to not automatically charge your credit card for service. Even after I had my number ported out. Set up was not easy for me and I couldn't get good help from them. Their service was inconsistant. My wife and I both had the app on our cell phones but the calls would not always come though on both phones.

Bob
Network engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great voip phone system

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Setting up Vonage is easy and straightforward and the customer service is top tier.

Vonage is straightforward and easy to set up they have phenomenal customer service. I have several customers that used Vonage and are absolutely elated about the price and service.

I would say my least favorite thing about Vonage would be the mobile application as it tends to crash more than expected if you are not using an iPhone.

matt
Product Support in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not what we were sold … all the hype none of the product

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Not good at all we fell for the scam of tell the customer what they want to hear and hope they never use it

it had a nice layout in the application

everything it never worked, we were told constantly by sales and our pm that we had these features but everytime we tried to use them we had to pay an additional fee for them or even if they existed in vonage

Sid
Project Manager in Indien
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best all-in-one Business phone application

Kommentare: Vonage's services are sufficient for our company's communications requirements, be it direct calls, messaging, conference calls, or even call campaigns. The support is very prompt with their responses and resolutions.

The interface is very easy to navigate and neat. Call management and messaging align with the latest design language for such phone systems. The desktop app and mobile app work seamlessly in terms of notifications and call transfer between the devices,

The admin portal could be managed better and the categories on the website are a bit confusing to navigate so maybe that could be reordered and renamed to make it easier to reach the desired page. The integrations apps portfolio can also be enhanced by getting more of the popular apps onboard.

Walter
Director of Sales in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Definite a must for businesses.

Kommentare: Overall, I love using Vonage compared to RingCentral which I used in the past and wasn't too excited about. I would hands down recommend Vonage to clients and prospects

Compared to what we were using before it is a big game changer.

Honestly, I can't say if there is one. I love using it both on a MacBook and iPhone.

Alicia
Alicia
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clunky and poor support

Kommentare: It worked OK but it wasn't great. I switched away and probably would not return.

It's a VOIP call service and usually works with decent connection. It had a feature that automatically sent timed billing for calls to my client billing software, which is why I switched to Vonage in the first place.

The portal is clunky and confusing. Fax is even worse. Often the sync features did not work as advertised. My employees had a lot of trouble working with the software and customer support was extremely poor from a knowledge standpoint.

Hadi
Senior recruitment team lead in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Vonage review

Kommentare: It has been average. The only bad side is SMS integration and support to it.

It is very easy to use, good interface and easy to be integrated with other tools. The UI/UX is great. Especially when it comes to texting.

Product support. We wanted support for texting and it has been a horrible experience. They have Neximo for the SMS integration and support and the support experience has been horrible. They don't answer the calls or respond timely.

Alex
Director of IT in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Can't export contacts; billing is SHADY

Kommentare: can't export contacts / address book. really shady on how to cancel contract. first you have to give notice that you don't want to renew by calling and emailing support or contacting your customer rep. then you have to give another notice (within 30 days) that you want to cancel. so 2 times cancellation? make that clear in your terms and conditions.

unified communication all in one app on desktop and mobile. easy to use.

users complained of bad call quality and drops. vonage meetings can only hold up to 12. lacking in development and R&D. when service rep changes you don't even know unless you call support. basically support does everything.

Steven
Steven
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Vonage For Small Business

Kommentare: My overall experience with Vonage Business Communications has been excellent. Setup was painless, support was responsive when I had questions and the service has been extremely reliable.

Vonage Business was easy to set up and configure on my small company network. The Vonage Business application dashboard is simple, clearly laid out and easy to navigate. Once you completed the initial setup, there is not much need to access it, except to add or remove features. It has all of the basic features that I need running a small business such as call forwarding, voicemail, customizable Caller ID. Vonage also offers toll free 800 numbers if your business needs one. While I do not need to call Canada or Mexico, the service includes calls to Canada and to Mexico at no extra charge. The service has been exceptionally reliable and all conversations have been clear and noise free. The Vonage Business service included a VOIP handset with a headset port. The Vonage Business Software includes a SoftPhone application so that all activity can be easily managed from your computer. Add-on features include such items as on-demand call recording, virtual receptionist, fax service and others.

There are no issues that I have with the Vonage Business Communications software or with the Vonage Business service.

Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great VoIP option for small businesses

Kommentare: We have had a great experience overall from the sales rep to the buying process to the customer service and install. We'd definitely recommend them to small business who are looking to save a bit of money (at least compared to our traditional alternative).

I love the price of this software most of all. This had so many more features than our regular phone service and was cheaper! It's fairly easy to use, has quite a few features, and has worked pretty solidly for us for the 6+ months that we've had it. We don't have plans to change at this point.

The only thing I'm a little iffy about was that it wasn't easy to switch our fax line over. We definitely ran into hiccups there, but their customer service team was excellent and we figured it out eventually.

Greg
Account Executive in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vonage - my view

Kommentare: I have to say . . in the last year, the support has improved tremendously. I think there was a time when mergers and new employees seemed out of touch with the customer but not now. I have been more than pleased with my experience with Vonage lately . . especially call in support. They really do try and figure it out if you have an issue. Nice to see the difference lately! :)

Software if very easy to use. My overall experience has been good with the software. Pretty self explanatory when it comes to overall review. Drop down selections and menu boxes are easy to understand.

Found the online phone function or app a little cumbersome. Still a few bugs to work out. I have tried a couple of times and it eventually will be the right route to go with business and functions. I am a little old school . . like the phone on my desk and answer it like a normal. So maybe its the old dog new trick thing . . . I just will keep trying and hopefully it will be just right soon.

Shaumit
Junior Finance Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Vonage Business - A business worth to do with

1. Easy to understand and work with. 2. Cost Effective plans. 3. Features like SimulRing, Three-Way Calling, Voicemail, and Call Forwarding are very elite and helpful 4. Its feature of VOIP( Voice Over Internet Protocol) has given Vonage more arena to blossom and help its customers. 5. It is available on web as well on phone, hence it has extended accessiblity 6. The extensions available in Vonage helps one to take the call and call anyone, anywhere. 7. Calls, if missed, can be seen as the Vonage team sends an email regarding calls and voicemails, so there is no delay 8. The text message feature helps me to connect with everyone in case, they mis calls or are in bad network area.

Some times, there is an issue for call drop. But it is minimal and happens due to poor internet connections.

Eric
Channel Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great UCaaS solution

Kommentare: Compared to other providers I found that Vonage offered the most bang for your buck. Their solution and support has been solid and I find the user portal to be user friendly.

The mobility app is a life changer since you can now make and take calls from anywhere in the world and the person calling in would think you are in the office.

For smaller customers you are pushed towards using the instant chat as it is not easy to call in for support.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

VOIP Phone System Great for Traveling or Working Remotely

Kommentare: We have been utilizing their service for over 6 six years and it's a really good value for your money considering everything that you get. If you're looking for ways to reduce costs, switch to VOIP with Vonage Business so you don't have to keep buying expensive desktop phones and headsets.

I like the ease of not having a physical phone that can be a hassle when traveling. We use this in our customer service call center and it allows multiple users to log into a queue and manage calls accordingly. It handles call recordings as well which is great for quality control.

Their system goes down every now and then, outages that has costs us a few customers. We then have to revert to your mobile phones to make outbound calls which is very inconvenient.

Dan
business development in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vonage for a Small Business, Remote Workers

Kommentare: Our company uses Vonage daily. We are all remote workers, and we can make/answer calls either at our computers or have calls forwarded to our cell phones. This feature is amazing. Voicemail is also accessed via phone or computer. Overall sound quality is excellent.

The setup is quite easy, adding users and additional extensions is very easy on the Dashboard. There are lots of features to customize the virtual receptionist and the flow of calls (forwarding, voicemail, how many rings, etc.)

You are locked in for a year once you setup and pay for an extension. Calls can be a bit laggy (a delay will occur) when calling from my cellphone, but through the computer I don't notice it happening very often. There are lots of other features, but some are add-ons for more money.

Angela
Accountant in
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Continued to Charge My Card after Porting My Number

Kommentare: I ported my account to another Vonage account 3 billing cycles ago. I requested Vonage cancel my current account. I have contacted them 4 times now and requested a refund for continuing to charge my saved debit card and told them they no longer have authorization to charge it. It has been 2 months and I am still waiting for a refund. If you are looking for VOIP, I suggest using a service that doesn’t require you to give a card to activate your service.

N/A

Charges a saved credit card after service is ported/cancelled.

Josh
Information Technology Lead in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good solution but not a great solution

Kommentare: We've been running our entire phone system through them for years, the outages we experience are due to the large size of our company and the limited control they or we have over the traffic or internet quality between us and them.

I have a decent amount of control over the account from the web portal. It allows me to manage the account with minimal need to contacting there customer support team.

Quality issues on a large network that they cant resolve, we confirmed Ive done everything on my side that is possible. The other issue is that half the time I call there customer support department I have to tell them how to do there job... very frustrating.

Mario
IT Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Phone service but bad Customer service.

Kommentare: Overall very good I do not have to spend to much time in the portal

How it can be installed on your phone and computer and take calls from both. The admin portal is very easy to manage.

Customer service needs to have the option to speak to a person if the bot cannot help. I spent months trying to get someone to help with my issue.

Nithya
HR in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great App and Best Customer service!

Kommentare: As a small business we had the advantage of using features that Vonage provided such as a mobile app and advanced business features, like call transfer and conference calling. In fact, the help and support provided by Vonage during times of trouble through email and phone support was good.

Vonage is a great telecoms business and their calling services gives alternatives to both private calling plans and universal telephone plans for our business. This notable assistance gives plans intended to small company entrepreneurs and has very cheap unlimited calls. Their plans are accessible for low, reasonable rates.

There is nothing major to report, but sometimes, the call quality has been quite low or intermittent.

Thad
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Failed promises, misleading and mistruths.

Kommentare: It was a massive disappointment. The salesperson originally promised that they could make the Clio integration work on a test account. When the test account would not work, the sales engineer told the salesperson to make it work but the salesperson wanted to set up a "Proof of Concept" POC at no cost to was because she thought there's a problem with her test account. Then, she presented a POC that would have cost $300 and we would've had to sign a two-year contract. The POC addendum failed to include any guarantee that the integration with our case management software would work. We also asked for a guarantee of portability from our current system (RingCentral) to Vonage but they absolutely refused. They said that they could do it contingent upon us cooperating and RingCentral releasing the previous lines but they wouldn't put it in writing. It would've been devastating to us as a small firm to lose our main number that we have possessed for over 20 years. The whole experience with Vonage was disappointing.

The price was right, and it had in integration with our case management software (Clio) but they could never get it to work on the test account.

The integration with our case management software did not work with a test account platform set up by the salesperson and the salesperson made of lot of false promises.

Harsh
Sr Manager in Indien
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vonage is Just Excellent

Kommentare: Great to have Vonage.

I have been using Vonage from last 5 years. Its a great think for International calling. The Vonage Mobile Application also do the similar Job. Vonage call quality are really good and the cost of using Vonage is very less. Call forwarding feature really works well. The voice mail are converted into text and sent on your email id is the best feature i like.

i didn't really found any cons in Vonage, but the application of Vonage of phone something Lag a lot.