Vonage Business Communications Bewertungen

von Vonage

Über Vonage Business Communications

Erschwingliche, einfache und zuverlässige Telefonanlage - Mobile Integration, Web und Video-Conferencing und über 40 geschäftsrelevante Funktionen. Erfahre mehr

Erfahre mehr über Vonage Business Communications

Angela paez, C.
GM
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2020

"Great product for small companies"

Kommentare: Great!!! I definitely recommend this software and even though it might seem a bit more expensive than others in the market, their quality is definitely worth it.

Vorteile: It is an amazing product for small companies. It has several useful features that work great for your business needs. Compared to other similar software out there, Vonage is way more reliable for your communication needs.

Nachteile: Even though we do love Vonage, sometimes getting in contact with customer service is a bit time consuming and tricky, but once you are connected to a customer service representative, you know you will get the help you need.

• Bewertet am 9.4.2020
Steven C.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2020

"Vonage For Small Business"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Vonage Business Communications has been excellent. Setup was painless, support was responsive when I had questions and the service has been extremely reliable.

Vorteile: Vonage Business was easy to set up and configure on my small company network. The Vonage Business application dashboard is simple, clearly laid out and easy to navigate. Once you completed the initial setup, there is not much need to access it, except to add or remove features. It has all of the basic features that I need running a small business such as call forwarding, voicemail, customizable Caller ID. Vonage also offers toll free 800 numbers if your business needs one. While I do not need to call Canada or Mexico, the service includes calls to Canada and to Mexico at no extra charge. The service has been exceptionally reliable and all conversations have been clear and noise free. The Vonage Business service included a VOIP handset with a headset port. The Vonage Business Software includes a SoftPhone application so that all activity can be easily managed from your computer. Add-on features include such items as on-demand call recording, virtual receptionist, fax service and others.

Nachteile: There are no issues that I have with the Vonage Business Communications software or with the Vonage Business service.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2020
Adam C.
COO
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2020

"Look elsewhere if considering Vonage (Telesphere)"

Kommentare: Was ok, but got constantly overbilled and was horrendous when moving our business elsewhere. Stay away.

Vorteile: Basic VOIP software that allowed us to easily have remote agents. In the later years was decently reliable.

Nachteile: Support was horrendous. Would take forever to explain to the person what you needed. Would get constantly overbilled and have to spend hours going through the invoice and arguing to get it corrected. Billing was super convoluted. Would take several months to get a credit and our account managers would keep getting switched. Litterarrly had 5 different account managers in an 18 month period and had to start over with each of them on getting overbilled. Finally decided to move onto a different provider and then were told we owed a huge amount for Early Termination. Requested that they go back and review the entire history of overbilling us and they say they only go back 90 days. We stopped fighting with them on the bill each and every month as we were just ready to move on. One of our account managers told us there was no problem cancelling early and wouldnt be a fee. Of course we didnt get that in writing and that account manager no longer works for them. Bottom line, Vonage used to be the leader in VOIP but have been passed up by many other providers. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

• Bewertet am 26.5.2020
David M.
IT Director
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2019

"Premium Pricing, Insufficient Support, Unnecessarily Complex Interface"

Kommentare: It provides us with voice communications including an autoattendant. However, the experience has been quite frustrating due to high prices and poor service. The only reason I haven't switched us is because other more important projects are waiting.

Vorteile: - The mobile app is pretty slick and just works.

Nachteile: - Pricing is on the higher end for these sort of services and lots of functionality not included by default, must use paid add-on.
- The emails they send regularly link to their old admin dashboard, when you click you are prompted to visit the new dashboard, redirected to the individual (instead of admin) dashboard and then have to navigate into the admin dashboard.
- The UI has improved leaps and bounds over the years but still is over complicated.
- We've had an issue for ~1 yr (maybe more) where we are unable to create new voice recordings for the auto attendant (either using their call in feature or uploading a prerecorded file). Always get the run around on this - it is our browser (we are trying from multiple computers using multiple browsers, and yes we have cleared our cache), etc. Sometimes told there is an issue but it will be fixed by x date (never is). In the end we always have to have them upload the file. This time was told it was our network (but we've done it from multiple networks - office and multiple homes with their own ISPs) using both office and personal computers (e.g., it isn't a security program etc. on our computers).

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Jennelle P.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2019

"Long-time user "

Kommentare: We’ve been having a great experience this software! It’s been helpful for our business and the call forwarding feature has allowed us the ability for some work/life balance.

Vorteile: We’ve been using this software for our business for over 5 years. Using this for our business phone has allowed us to keep our same phone number even though we moved physical locations. This was very helpful for our business! We also use the call forwarding feature so we can answer business calls when we’re aware from the business.

Nachteile: Sometimes the connection isn’t as clear as we’d like. It can sometimes sound a little muffled and occasionally we get disconnected from callers. However, it usually works really well and we’re happy with the service.

• Bewertet am 31.8.2019
Alicia D.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2020

"Clunky and poor support"

Kommentare: It worked OK but it wasn't great. I switched away and probably would not return.

Vorteile: It's a VOIP call service and usually works with decent connection. It had a feature that automatically sent timed billing for calls to my client billing software, which is why I switched to Vonage in the first place.

Nachteile: The portal is clunky and confusing. Fax is even worse. Often the sync features did not work as advertised. My employees had a lot of trouble working with the software and customer support was extremely poor from a knowledge standpoint.

• Bewertet am 19.6.2020
Harlan E.
Director of operations
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.2.2020

"Must have for business"

Kommentare: I love Vonage's feature set, from being able to text(Although I cant attach or be sent attached items), to the history feature is great for checking for previous calls and the reporting capabilities allows for productivity of employees.

Vorteile: What I like most about Vonage Business is its versatility in the business environment which allows for varied features! It allows any of our employees to work from home yet appear as if they are in the office.

Nachteile: The software's quality is very dependent on the broadband speed that it is connected to. It requires at a minimum at least 200 gigabit pipe line for it to function well...be advised there are some hiccups that happen but they are few and far between.

• Bewertet am 23.2.2020
Holly L.
Paralegal
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2020

"Great software for communication"

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Vonage and I am glad I have this software to use on a daily bases.

Vorteile: This software has made communicating with our clients much easier. I can now text on my computer using my business line. In the past I have had to use my personal phone to text and this makes it where I do not have to do that.

Nachteile: I do wish this product had an automatic reply so when I am out of the office clients would get an automatic response when they text my line.

• Bewertet am 25.6.2020
Camesha R.
Treasurer
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2020

"Vonage"

Kommentare: It’s functionality is very good and efficient to complete ones assigned task.

Vorteile: Vonage has a dynamic system capable of adapting to your business needs. Teleconference and calls on the go via there app. Full flexibility

Nachteile: In business everything cost ; vonage pricing is competitive to its peers and it needs internet to function.

• Bewertet am 11.5.2020
Teresa H.
Writer
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2020

"We Used Vonage for 6-12 Months and Really Loved It"

Kommentare: This was a Heaven-sent solution that was low-cost and good quality. We really appreciate Vonage. Thank you!

Vorteile: We needed a business phone for our remote office and this system worked perfectly! Thank you for a low-cost, quality solution!

Nachteile: Only the billing at the end was a little frustrating, however, I'm sure they got that worked out by now.

• Bewertet am 28.3.2020
Robin A.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2020

"Vonage Business works very well for our company"

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been great. This is our second year using the Vonage business package and we are very happy.

Vorteile: We like the ease of adding new lines, adding branch phone, so many reasons we like the company and products. We are a three branch company with drivers all over the place. We can easily transfer calls to our techs on the road, just as if there were in the office. We also like the spam feature, were we can see most calls registered as spam, allowing us to not answer these irritating spam calls. In times when we need to call customer support, Vonage team members are very knowledgeable and helpful. Lastly, we save money with this company, great price for an extra great product and customer service!

Nachteile: We cannot pick up a call anywhere in the office by parking the call, we must transfer it.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Brielle S.
Sales Assistant
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2016

"Vonage Business for your business"

Kommentare: I am overall satisfied with Vonage Business Support- each time I called on the phone I was given a real person to speak with and a case number, to ensure the quality of my "case" the next time I called. As a busy work professional, I found this very valuable. I spoke to an amazing tech after speaking with Vonage Business support. He was able to direct me to exactly what I was looking of in a very short amount of time. My business purchased over 10 lines and the Yealink T46G phones from Vonage. I find these to be incredibly professional phones with a large screen. This is extremely beneficial when I am wearing a headset, on the regular phone, or connected with m work cell.

Vorteile: In regards to Vonage Business Phone systems, I like most being able to speak with a real person to answer my questions. Help was available any time I called. The help was organized and true- this helped me weed out things I didn't have time for. As a busy professional, this was extremely valuable. Each person I spoke to was able to help me validate my "silly" questions and assist me through the Vonage experience. The Yealink also shows busy field lines, my favorite feature on the phone, so I can see who, in my offices, is on the phone. This saves me time.

Nachteile: I was disappointing that it took so long to find an associate that could answer my questions. I called three times previous with questions about the phone system, and on the third time I spoke with a very knowledgeable professional who could fully assist me with my system questions. My business has purchased Yealink phones and is disappointing that each phone requires a special Yealink donagle for the "Tested headset list compatible with Yealink IP Phone". While the Plantronics Voyager Legend came with a dongle, we had to order separate dongles for each phone.

• Bewertet am 8.11.2016
Paul D.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2018

"Great IP phones for companies with multiple offices"

Kommentare: If you are starting out or if you are an established company, we have found this to be the best option out there. We have tried Xfinity and several others and only found them to be hard to work with and or lack some of the main features that vonage offers.

Vorteile: There are many pros to the Vonage system. For us we have offices in different states, so when we have patients calling one office and need another we can transfer them as if we were in the same office. There is also the ability to set up a Virtual receptionist so that your company can seem as if it is a much bigger office giving your customers comfort. You can set up a 800 number as well as faxing all in one place. Very user friendly compared to some of the other IP options out there.

Nachteile: Setting up the system can be a little time consuming, but well worth it once it is complete. As will all IP phone systems you need to have active internet for the phones to work. If you lose internet due to a storm like we have in the past, your phones need to be routed to another phone like your cell phone to receive calls. The positive is that the system allows this to be changed via the app on your phone so this is just a minor bump in the road.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Kelsey B.
Firefighter/IT Support
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2019

"The Best On The Market"

Kommentare: Vonage Business has helped us increase productivity as well as provide critical services to our constituents.

Vorteile: Vonage Business has most definitely saved the day for my organization on numerous occasions. Because we work out of many remote locations, Vonage has enabled to have the reliability of a telephone connection at a much more affordable price than the phone company. Also, in the public safety field, we have to mobilize resources to a lot of different places where we can’t have the benefit of connecting to our operations bases with a landline. With Vonage Business, all we need is an internet connection and we are ready to do what we do best: provide fire protection and EMS. Also, Vonage Business has helped us tremendously with routing calls to the proper specialties of our organization.

Nachteile: The thing I like least about Vonage Business is the lack of a feature where I could type in a message and the auto-attendant would automatically be created in a pleasant sounding voice. Currently, we have to create our scripts in another program and then import the audio file into Vonage Business.

• Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Saral S.
Operations Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2017

"One of the best service provider for VOIP services"

Kommentare: Vonage Business Solutions is one of the reputed service providers for VOIP requirements, there is a vast array of plans and services to choose from, as per an individual's requirements. Now Vonage may be used from Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Phablets or smartphones too via mobile app. The customer support is efficient and hence one may not be stuck with an issue for too long. There is transparency in service and charges due to monthly pay-as-you-go business model. I will recommend using Vonage Business Solutions for all these reasons.

Vorteile: Budget VOIP calling plans worldwide. Easy pay-as-you-go business model. Robust Infrastructure, quick and customer friendly customer support. Versatility to use it with various softphones/hardphones. Good Call Quality, Business Reports Functionality, User-friendly UI. One of the oldest brands among VOIP service providers.

Nachteile: Vonage should offer more functionality with standard plans. I wish call recording feature was standard for a user, without incurring extra charge every month. Not many cons which I may think of at the moment. I also faced some trouble with their Vonage Business Desktop softphone, after which I switched to X-lite, which runs lag free with Vonage Business Solutions.

• Bewertet am 18.5.2017
Sandy H.
HR Generalist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2018

"Easy to Use"

Kommentare: Vonage's apps for computers and phones makes it a seamless extension of my business.

Vorteile: I love that you can forward calls and messages to your personal cell phone, eliminating the need for corporate phones should the company desire. In addition, the desktop app makes it easy to make calls (even international ones) from anywhere. I like the integration of a company's contact list and speed dials for international locations--we have a large presence outside of the US and it's so simple to speed dial to Ireland quickly. You would think a US-based company would have trouble with this, but it's honestly so seamless with Vonage. Our Corporate team is very happy with the services they provide at a very fair price. I really appreciate how Vonage makes our workflows easier and more efficient.

Nachteile: I wish that the features of calling a number directly from your computer were better, but honestly that doesn't impact my job too much. There are no major cons for me.

• Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Greg G.
Account Executive
Bankwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2018

"Vonage - my view"

Kommentare: I have to say . . in the last year, the support has improved tremendously. I think there was a time when mergers and new employees seemed out of touch with the customer but not now. I have been more than pleased with my experience with Vonage lately . . especially call in support. They really do try and figure it out if you have an issue. Nice to see the difference lately! :)

Vorteile: Software if very easy to use. My overall experience has been good with the software. Pretty self explanatory when it comes to overall review. Drop down selections and menu boxes are easy to understand.

Nachteile: Found the online phone function or app a little cumbersome. Still a few bugs to work out. I have tried a couple of times and it eventually will be the right route to go with business and functions. I am a little old school . . like the phone on my desk and answer it like a normal. So maybe its the old dog new trick thing . . . I just will keep trying and hopefully it will be just right soon.

• Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Shaumit K.
Junior Finance Manager
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2018

"Vonage Business - A business worth to do with"

Vorteile: 1. Easy to understand and work with.
2. Cost Effective plans.
3. Features like SimulRing, Three-Way Calling, Voicemail, and Call Forwarding are very elite and helpful
4. Its feature of VOIP( Voice Over Internet Protocol) has given Vonage more arena to blossom and help its customers.
5. It is available on web as well on phone, hence it has extended accessiblity
6. The extensions available in Vonage helps one to take the call and call anyone, anywhere.
7. Calls, if missed, can be seen as the Vonage team sends an email regarding calls and voicemails, so there is no delay
8. The text message feature helps me to connect with everyone in case, they mis calls or are in bad network area.

Nachteile: Some times, there is an issue for call drop. But it is minimal and happens due to poor internet connections.

• Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Compliance Analyst
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2018

"VOIP Phone System Great for Traveling or Working Remotely"

Kommentare: We have been utilizing their service for over 6 six years and it's a really good value for your money considering everything that you get. If you're looking for ways to reduce costs, switch to VOIP with Vonage Business so you don't have to keep buying expensive desktop phones and headsets.

Vorteile: I like the ease of not having a physical phone that can be a hassle when traveling. We use this in our customer service call center and it allows multiple users to log into a queue and manage calls accordingly. It handles call recordings as well which is great for quality control.

Nachteile: Their system goes down every now and then, outages that has costs us a few customers. We then have to revert to your mobile phones to make outbound calls which is very inconvenient.

• Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Addison R.
Director of Operations
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2015

"Great features, people and savings. VOiP call quality is what it is."

Vorteile: We've been with the service since it was Vocalocity and compared to other VOiP telephony providers, their software and support was superior especially when you look at the price. Now there's more parity in the market place but at the time, it was a huge gamechanger for us, since we couldn't afford a traditional PBX. The support team is U.S. based and the call center is in Georgia. They've been nothing but friendly and actually helpful. This is crucial since VOiP is a very advanced, technical type of service.

Nachteile: VOiP is what it is. It's dependent on both your internet service, the connection to their servers, and their servers themselves. Occasionally their service is down, occasionally the call quality is poor. Sometimes it's on their end, sometimes it's local. You're just not going to have the quality consistency of a regular telephone line. That being said, the features that you get with VOiP balance it out.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2015
Ugochi B.
LPC CEO
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2018

"No complaints- at all"

Vorteile: I’ve been using vonage for my business for the past 6 years. I started using them in Canada and liked them so much that they were the first company I thought of when I relocated to the States. I like that they give their customers great introductory offers at the start. Thereafter, the rates are fair from year to year. If you want to keep the same rate, all you have to do is let them know of a better offer you have received elsewhere. I bet you they try to match it just to keep you. I love em. Vonage is here to stay.

Nachteile: No cons at all. No kidding. Why must I have one? I can’t think of one....yet

• Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Chris G.
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.5.2019

"Great VOIP product with great administrative software"

Kommentare: The service works excellent and is a great price. The account administration software is easy to understand and use. THey have made updates to make even easier to use and I like it.

Vorteile: The account administration software is very intuitive and easy to understand. I can do most anything with my account in this software and the changes happen as soon as I hit save

Nachteile: In the past they have had glitches where my saved recorded voicemail greetings have been lost and I have to re-record them. I wish it would notify you automatically when the message changes so I would know before a customer lets me know.

• Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Ray F.
COO
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"Good quality at a good price"

Kommentare: You will definitely get more bang for your buck with Vonage Business and you still get all of the features.

Vorteile: Having the ability to forward your work number to your personal phone is a great feature. You also have the ability to make calls from your personal phone while your work phone number shows up on the recipient's caller ID. There are conference call options along with the mobile app options that will keep you and your team connected from almost anywhere.

Nachteile: The connection is internet based so if you lose power or your internet goes down, you have no phones.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Sourya G.
Business OWner
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2019

"Excellent for Remote Businesses"

Kommentare: I have a company based in the united states but I live abroad. Vonage has made it possible for me to stay in contact with my American clients without them even realizing i'm not in the country.

Vorteile: Voice to text feature is very important to me as I'm not always in the correct setting to listen to the messages we receive. It's fairly accurate and only seems to have issues with certain accents. The fair pricing and excellent customer service makes Vonage the choice that you are sure to pic.

Nachteile: At this pricing and the quality of the service, I have no cons.

• Bewertet am 16.3.2019
Nithya G.
HR
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2020

"Great App and Best Customer service!"

Kommentare: As a small business we had the advantage of using features that Vonage provided such as a mobile app and advanced business features, like call transfer and conference calling. In fact, the help and support provided by Vonage during times of trouble through email and phone support was good.

Vorteile: Vonage is a great telecoms business and their calling services gives alternatives to both private calling plans and universal telephone plans for our business. This notable assistance gives plans intended to small company entrepreneurs and has very cheap unlimited calls. Their plans are accessible for low, reasonable rates.

Nachteile: There is nothing major to report, but sometimes, the call quality has been quite low or intermittent.

• Bewertet am 28.2.2020