Vonage Business Communications Erfahrungen

Über Vonage Business Communications

Erschwingliche, einfache und zuverlässige Telefonanlage - Mobile Integration, Web und Video-Conferencing und über 40 geschäftsrelevante Funktionen. Erfahre mehr

Erfahre mehr über Vonage Business Communications

Vonage is extremely helpful in our day-to-day operations because we can quickly pull up numbers and copy them over onto our scheduling/client platform to see which clients called immediately.

We are still working on our fax numbers. Porting the number from our previous provider has proven difficult.

Bewertungen zu Vonage Business Communications

3,7
3,9

Vonage Business Communications hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 255 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vonage Business Communications bereits verwendet?

Angela Paez,
Angela Paez,
GM in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for small companies

Kommentare: Great!!! I definitely recommend this software and even though it might seem a bit more expensive than others in the market, their quality is definitely worth it.

It is an amazing product for small companies. It has several useful features that work great for your business needs. Compared to other similar software out there, Vonage is way more reliable for your communication needs.

Even though we do love Vonage, sometimes getting in contact with customer service is a bit time consuming and tricky, but once you are connected to a customer service representative, you know you will get the help you need.

Khushboo

VBC- Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is a fantastic offering for small businesses. It contains a number of helpful features that are excellent for our company needs. It is significantly more dependable for our communication needs than other similar software that is available.
Despite the fact that we adore Vonage, it can occasionally be difficult and time-consuming to call customer care.

It is very simple to use as it provides support to various things like calls, SMS, and even voice recording. Mobile and desktop apps for Vonage are easy to use. It can connect up to three phones to a single extension and that is the best feature as we don't have to call individually.

It is bit slow and sometimes has a lot of backend issues which takes a bit to get resolved.

Mark
Senior Director of Technical Services in USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vonage Business (Simple Signal) Service & Support

Kommentare: Overall experience was good, their Account Manger went above and beyond, their support was good, their service was okay.

Vonage's GUI is relatively intuitive to make basic changes. There are various roles provided that allow different levels of access to make configuration adjustments with the Trunk, DID's, Auto Attendants, forwarding, etc.

There were some tools inside of the Vonage Portal that required multiple places to be updated or there were multiple ways to update a setting, and it made difficult to report on customer configurations.

Hadi
Senior recruitment team lead in Indien

Vonage review

Kommentare: It has been average. The only bad side is SMS integration and support to it.

It is very easy to use, good interface and easy to be integrated with other tools. The UI/UX is great. Especially when it comes to texting.

Product support. We wanted support for texting and it has been a horrible experience. They have Neximo for the SMS integration and support and the support experience has been horrible. They don't answer the calls or respond timely.

Faraz
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vonage - creating best quality connections.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The quality of connection, ease of using, and all the features that include text, SMS, and managing your logs are the best features, and the integration with the business is easy.

Sometimes because of poor connectivity, the app refuses to open, however, that does not happen quite often and is not a problem at all.

Alicia
Alicia
CEO in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Clunky and poor support

Kommentare: It worked OK but it wasn't great. I switched away and probably would not return.

It's a VOIP call service and usually works with decent connection. It had a feature that automatically sent timed billing for calls to my client billing software, which is why I switched to Vonage in the first place.

The portal is clunky and confusing. Fax is even worse. Often the sync features did not work as advertised. My employees had a lot of trouble working with the software and customer support was extremely poor from a knowledge standpoint.

Shaahiq
Senior Recruitment Professional in Indien

Simply the best.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The call quality is simply amazing. Any issue raised is very quickly resolved.

As of now, I have nothing. The is the backbone of my work.

Shahid Salam
Proposal Writer in Indien

Vonage VoIP

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The features are endless but the best among them is that a user can use it as a simple phone with endless recording, SMS, and Caller ID.

Sometimes it hangs up and is intact which makes it hard to use. But very rarely.

Misty

Review for Vonage

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is fine.

It is very useful for communication purposes. We can easily connect with Vonage. Best suitable for remote work.

Sometimes backend issues take time to get resolve.

Tracy
Program manager in USA

Call centers need reliable service

Kommentare: We used Vonage for our call center for a year. The features were great and the price was nice. The service was intermittent at best and not acceptable for daily use.

The cost and implementation was outstanding

The reliability was not acceptable for our business.

Steven
Steven
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Vonage For Small Business

Kommentare: My overall experience with Vonage Business Communications has been excellent. Setup was painless, support was responsive when I had questions and the service has been extremely reliable.

Vonage Business was easy to set up and configure on my small company network. The Vonage Business application dashboard is simple, clearly laid out and easy to navigate. Once you completed the initial setup, there is not much need to access it, except to add or remove features. It has all of the basic features that I need running a small business such as call forwarding, voicemail, customizable Caller ID. Vonage also offers toll free 800 numbers if your business needs one. While I do not need to call Canada or Mexico, the service includes calls to Canada and to Mexico at no extra charge. The service has been exceptionally reliable and all conversations have been clear and noise free. The Vonage Business service included a VOIP handset with a headset port. The Vonage Business Software includes a SoftPhone application so that all activity can be easily managed from your computer. Add-on features include such items as on-demand call recording, virtual receptionist, fax service and others.

There are no issues that I have with the Vonage Business Communications software or with the Vonage Business service.

Robin
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Vonage Business works very well for our company

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been great. This is our second year using the Vonage business package and we are very happy.

We like the ease of adding new lines, adding branch phone, so many reasons we like the company and products. We are a three branch company with drivers all over the place. We can easily transfer calls to our techs on the road, just as if there were in the office. We also like the spam feature, were we can see most calls registered as spam, allowing us to not answer these irritating spam calls. In times when we need to call customer support, Vonage team members are very knowledgeable and helpful. Lastly, we save money with this company, great price for an extra great product and customer service!

We cannot pick up a call anywhere in the office by parking the call, we must transfer it.

Brielle
Sales Assistant in
, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Vonage Business for your business

Kommentare: I am overall satisfied with Vonage Business Support- each time I called on the phone I was given a real person to speak with and a case number, to ensure the quality of my "case" the next time I called. As a busy work professional, I found this very valuable. I spoke to an amazing tech after speaking with Vonage Business support. He was able to direct me to exactly what I was looking of in a very short amount of time. My business purchased over 10 lines and the Yealink T46G phones from Vonage. I find these to be incredibly professional phones with a large screen. This is extremely beneficial when I am wearing a headset, on the regular phone, or connected with m work cell.

In regards to Vonage Business Phone systems, I like most being able to speak with a real person to answer my questions. Help was available any time I called. The help was organized and true- this helped me weed out things I didn't have time for. As a busy professional, this was extremely valuable. Each person I spoke to was able to help me validate my "silly" questions and assist me through the Vonage experience. The Yealink also shows busy field lines, my favorite feature on the phone, so I can see who, in my offices, is on the phone. This saves me time.

I was disappointing that it took so long to find an associate that could answer my questions. I called three times previous with questions about the phone system, and on the third time I spoke with a very knowledgeable professional who could fully assist me with my system questions. My business has purchased Yealink phones and is disappointing that each phone requires a special Yealink donagle for the "Tested headset list compatible with Yealink IP Phone". While the Plantronics Voyager Legend came with a dongle, we had to order separate dongles for each phone.

Paul
Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great IP phones for companies with multiple offices

Kommentare: If you are starting out or if you are an established company, we have found this to be the best option out there. We have tried Xfinity and several others and only found them to be hard to work with and or lack some of the main features that vonage offers.

There are many pros to the Vonage system. For us we have offices in different states, so when we have patients calling one office and need another we can transfer them as if we were in the same office. There is also the ability to set up a Virtual receptionist so that your company can seem as if it is a much bigger office giving your customers comfort. You can set up a 800 number as well as faxing all in one place. Very user friendly compared to some of the other IP options out there.

Setting up the system can be a little time consuming, but well worth it once it is complete. As will all IP phone systems you need to have active internet for the phones to work. If you lose internet due to a storm like we have in the past, your phones need to be routed to another phone like your cell phone to receive calls. The positive is that the system allows this to be changed via the app on your phone so this is just a minor bump in the road.

Saral
Operations Manager in
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best service provider for VOIP services

Kommentare: Vonage Business Solutions is one of the reputed service providers for VOIP requirements, there is a vast array of plans and services to choose from, as per an individual's requirements. Now Vonage may be used from Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Phablets or smartphones too via mobile app. The customer support is efficient and hence one may not be stuck with an issue for too long. There is transparency in service and charges due to monthly pay-as-you-go business model. I will recommend using Vonage Business Solutions for all these reasons.

Budget VOIP calling plans worldwide. Easy pay-as-you-go business model. Robust Infrastructure, quick and customer friendly customer support. Versatility to use it with various softphones/hardphones. Good Call Quality, Business Reports Functionality, User-friendly UI. One of the oldest brands among VOIP service providers.

Vonage should offer more functionality with standard plans. I wish call recording feature was standard for a user, without incurring extra charge every month. Not many cons which I may think of at the moment. I also faced some trouble with their Vonage Business Desktop softphone, after which I switched to X-lite, which runs lag free with Vonage Business Solutions.

IT Director in USA
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Premium Pricing, Insufficient Support, Unnecessarily Complex Interface

Kommentare: It provides us with voice communications including an autoattendant. However, the experience has been quite frustrating due to high prices and poor service. The only reason I haven't switched us is because other more important projects are waiting.

- The mobile app is pretty slick and just works.

- Pricing is on the higher end for these sort of services and lots of functionality not included by default, must use paid add-on. - The emails they send regularly link to their old admin dashboard, when you click you are prompted to visit the new dashboard, redirected to the individual (instead of admin) dashboard and then have to navigate into the admin dashboard. - The UI has improved leaps and bounds over the years but still is over complicated. - We've had an issue for ~1 yr (maybe more) where we are unable to create new voice recordings for the auto attendant (either using their call in feature or uploading a prerecorded file). Always get the run around on this - it is our browser (we are trying from multiple computers using multiple browsers, and yes we have cleared our cache), etc. Sometimes told there is an issue but it will be fixed by x date (never is). In the end we always have to have them upload the file. This time was told it was our network (but we've done it from multiple networks - office and multiple homes with their own ISPs) using both office and personal computers (e.g., it isn't a security program etc. on our computers).

Sandy
HR Generalist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Vonage's apps for computers and phones makes it a seamless extension of my business.

I love that you can forward calls and messages to your personal cell phone, eliminating the need for corporate phones should the company desire. In addition, the desktop app makes it easy to make calls (even international ones) from anywhere. I like the integration of a company's contact list and speed dials for international locations--we have a large presence outside of the US and it's so simple to speed dial to Ireland quickly. You would think a US-based company would have trouble with this, but it's honestly so seamless with Vonage. Our Corporate team is very happy with the services they provide at a very fair price. I really appreciate how Vonage makes our workflows easier and more efficient.

I wish that the features of calling a number directly from your computer were better, but honestly that doesn't impact my job too much. There are no major cons for me.

Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great VoIP option for small businesses

Kommentare: We have had a great experience overall from the sales rep to the buying process to the customer service and install. We'd definitely recommend them to small business who are looking to save a bit of money (at least compared to our traditional alternative).

I love the price of this software most of all. This had so many more features than our regular phone service and was cheaper! It's fairly easy to use, has quite a few features, and has worked pretty solidly for us for the 6+ months that we've had it. We don't have plans to change at this point.

The only thing I'm a little iffy about was that it wasn't easy to switch our fax line over. We definitely ran into hiccups there, but their customer service team was excellent and we figured it out eventually.

Greg
Account Executive in USA
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Vonage - my view

Kommentare: I have to say . . in the last year, the support has improved tremendously. I think there was a time when mergers and new employees seemed out of touch with the customer but not now. I have been more than pleased with my experience with Vonage lately . . especially call in support. They really do try and figure it out if you have an issue. Nice to see the difference lately! :)

Software if very easy to use. My overall experience has been good with the software. Pretty self explanatory when it comes to overall review. Drop down selections and menu boxes are easy to understand.

Found the online phone function or app a little cumbersome. Still a few bugs to work out. I have tried a couple of times and it eventually will be the right route to go with business and functions. I am a little old school . . like the phone on my desk and answer it like a normal. So maybe its the old dog new trick thing . . . I just will keep trying and hopefully it will be just right soon.

Susan
Executive Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Only regret is that we didn't upgrade sooner!

Kommentare: I appreciate the high level of customer service and the responsiveness of the team in general. We decided to move from land lines to VoIP and are very happy that we opted to partner with Vonage for the transition. They have been very patient and helpful along the way.

The flexibility of this software is my favorite feature. I mostly work from home, and I can easily make changes for any of our users from the online dashboard, the computer app, or the phone app. The end-users at our office have successfully learned how to navigate the handsets and the online dashboards.

Shaumit
Junior Finance Manager in Indien

Vonage Business - A business worth to do with

1. Easy to understand and work with. 2. Cost Effective plans. 3. Features like SimulRing, Three-Way Calling, Voicemail, and Call Forwarding are very elite and helpful 4. Its feature of VOIP( Voice Over Internet Protocol) has given Vonage more arena to blossom and help its customers. 5. It is available on web as well on phone, hence it has extended accessiblity 6. The extensions available in Vonage helps one to take the call and call anyone, anywhere. 7. Calls, if missed, can be seen as the Vonage team sends an email regarding calls and voicemails, so there is no delay 8. The text message feature helps me to connect with everyone in case, they mis calls or are in bad network area.

Some times, there is an issue for call drop. But it is minimal and happens due to poor internet connections.

Jennelle
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Long-time user

Kommentare: We’ve been having a great experience this software! It’s been helpful for our business and the call forwarding feature has allowed us the ability for some work/life balance.

We’ve been using this software for our business for over 5 years. Using this for our business phone has allowed us to keep our same phone number even though we moved physical locations. This was very helpful for our business! We also use the call forwarding feature so we can answer business calls when we’re aware from the business.

Sometimes the connection isn’t as clear as we’d like. It can sometimes sound a little muffled and occasionally we get disconnected from callers. However, it usually works really well and we’re happy with the service.

Eric
Channel Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great UCaaS solution

Kommentare: Compared to other providers I found that Vonage offered the most bang for your buck. Their solution and support has been solid and I find the user portal to be user friendly.

The mobility app is a life changer since you can now make and take calls from anywhere in the world and the person calling in would think you are in the office.

For smaller customers you are pushed towards using the instant chat as it is not easy to call in for support.

Harlan
Director of operations in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Must have for business

Kommentare: I love Vonage's feature set, from being able to text(Although I cant attach or be sent attached items), to the history feature is great for checking for previous calls and the reporting capabilities allows for productivity of employees.

What I like most about Vonage Business is its versatility in the business environment which allows for varied features! It allows any of our employees to work from home yet appear as if they are in the office.

The software's quality is very dependent on the broadband speed that it is connected to. It requires at a minimum at least 200 gigabit pipe line for it to function well...be advised there are some hiccups that happen but they are few and far between.

Jenna
Office Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vonage Business

Kommentare: I like this product easy to use

Vonage is a great product. You can download the app on the ohone and anwer your phone line from your cell phone or when your in the office turn the app on mute so your phone doesn't ring on your cell.

I haven't had any issue. If you type what you need help with in the search bar it pretty muchs shows you step by step with clicking on it/