Über Optimity

SaaS-Lösung, mit der Unternehmen ganzheitliche Wellnessprogramme erstellen, Mikroaktivitäten planen und mit Kolleg*innen zusammenarbeiten können.

Erfahre mehr über Optimity

I think it is important to keep the routines of exercise, hydration in combination with good eating habits integrated in the same program.

It doesn't work without internet connection so taking pictures outside, when required, is difficult.

Bewertungen zu Optimity

3,9
3,9
4,0

Optimity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 123 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Optimity bereits verwendet?

Travis
Travis
HR Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Outstanding tool for keeping us fit

Kommentare: If I talk about my overall experience I would say Optimity has helped me a lot in improving my lifestyle. I love its feature of giving me notifications as well as reminders for keeping me update. In this sense it is no less than a blessing for me.

If I write about pros, I would say it is a wonderful product with interesting features. I like its outstanding user interface. It is helpful in a way by making us follow the nutrition instructions for changing our diet. It is no doubt proved to be helpful for one's health. Furthermore, it helps me a lot in managing time in a better way. It is very user friendly and extremely easy to set up.

Although it is helpful but sometimes people get bore by repeating several exercises daily. Another complaint is that it is quite difficult to navigate. Except this it is a good opportunity for learning new activities and keeping us active.

Connie
Member of GBU Financial Life in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, Selbstständig

Love my Optimity App!!! 💪🚶‍♀️👟

App is user friendly. It rewards you and encourages you to learn new things and pushes you to exercise daily.

Requesting us to take pictures of food portions. I don’t always have that at my fingertips! I generally eat healthy so I don’t worry about taking pictures much.

vor 5 Monaten

Hey there! Thanks for taking out time to rate us. It really helps us to keep going and delivering the best. Please do not hesitate to reach out at support@myoptimity.com if you have any feedback or suggestions. We would love to hear from you. Thank you for your continuous support with the Optimity program!

Laurie
Owner in Kanada
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Worsr App only care about making money

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Terrible. Causes stress instead of relieving stress. They have even removed their health grade.

The app breaks down on a daily basis... as carrot, they offered amazing rewards... Optimity started out ok then changed their format of redeeming rewards. They went from 10000 rewards but people weren't happu. They changed systems now for a $5 card ypu have to take an auction and currently to win it is over 41000 points!! People have cplained they don't care. The points aren't even always rewarded after watching. But guaranteed they get their money... we don't. The ads fail daily. We bring this to their attention and they don't care. Should every app perform perfectly all thentime? No one expects that. However, it's been daily for months if not this past year when the number of people joining has risen? But they have an 'ad display failure ' that they finally admitted it was because they don't have enough ads.. are they letting everyone know? NO!!! This company is causing stress instead of helping!

App NOT working properly. And them NOT taking responsibility for their failures. In fact they were rewarded as a new app last year. But didn't ask they actual users.

Sujata
Sales rep in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Best Health App

The incentives are good. I like the gift cards

Sometimes it doesn’t reefresh. And there should not be a cap on the redemption

Jessica
Manager Health Services in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great wellness app

I love the motivation you get for staying active, particularly the rewards!

There can be glitches with the tracking where the step counter doesn't sync.

Phil
Manufacturing Engineer in USA
Molkerei, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Optimity is a great tool to drive motivation and health improvement.

Kommentare: I think it's a great app that helps drive a healthy lifestyle.

The challenges with people to have accountability to get in steps. More challenges on different features would be great or the ability to set other challenges.

The app sometimes is slow when syncing up data from watch/phone.

Janet
RN in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Optimity review

Effective learning tool. Relatively quick and simple to use

Keep it clear and simple. I don't feel the need to use it with friend invite. Rather use it just for myself

Team member in Kanada
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good learning app

Mental and physical health factors. Combined both.

Seems to work well in all facets. Rewards could be a little easier to obtain with a higher cap.

vor 3 Monaten

Team Manager, Account Services in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

really enjoy this app and has really helped me become more active

Kommentare: lost weight, and became more fit

Easy to use, can link it to other apps I use that are related. I never go a day without using the app

a few times, there have been issues claiming a reward or syncing your steps with other apps such as Fitbit

Georgette
Line Attendant in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Georgettes review

Steps counter and quizzes also being able to join company challenges

Nothing really at all seem to enjoy it for the most part

Lina
office Admin in Kanada
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I was using it daily but because there are no rewards or challenges I sort of slack on it now

I like the guidance they provide and feedback to help support healthier choices. They provide a lot of information I wasn't aware of before.

not being able to claim my rewards, give me a sense of neglect towards the program. I don't like how some activities you are not able to complete, must be error in the IT department

Antwort von Optimity

Hi Lina, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We really appreciate the feedback! The rewards platform disappears when a company no longer holds a sponsorship agreement with Optimity. In this case, you can join Optimity Community, which is not affiliated with any company and rewards are always offered. You will also be able to easily access all activities from the home screen. To do this, navigate to Settings>Group>Switch Groups to Optimity Community. You will be able to access rewards here as before! Sincerely, Optimity Team

Martine
Team lead in Kanada
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, features & functionality are ok

Kommentare: Made me aware, that without knowing I was super efficient with my organization skills and cleanliness OCD, and how simple day to day activity, like smiling or getting up to strech can count as exercices.

that it is easy to use. the functionality and features are broad enough for a large audience. The short text are informative.

Always the same exercises every day. Gets boring after a while. To many pictures to take and text to read. Doesn't get you up on you running

Ayisha
Account Service Rep. in Kanada

My experience with Optimity has been great!

Optimity encourages me to be more active as it provides various activities with the ability to set reminders. With the points obtained from completing the difference challenges, there is a variety of gift cards that you can redeem.

Optimity has the same set of challenges and should increase the amount of challenges made available to its users.

Andrea
Communications Officer in USA
Strafverfolgung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It was helpful, but frustrating at times.

Easy to understand. The tips were helpful and I liked that it gave more helpful tips that covered a wide range of things besides eating healthy and exercising such as meditating.

In the beginning, it was difficult to connect to my device. There were times that the software did an update and it "locked" me out from using it that day causing me to lose my place which was 2nd. I did have a representative try to assist me, but it didn't work.

sarah
admin team in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

very rewarding

Kommentare: healthy active living and many different rewards

it provides many good fitness and healthy living ideas that allow me to access throughout the day and night

it is difficult to use sometimes when having to scroll up to the top every time a challenge is complete

Lily
Administrative Assistant in Kanada

Fast and easy to use

Activities, rewards when available, different challenges, promoting health and wellness, creative and easy to use

No rewards to redeem right now, sometimes the app freezes and closes down. Rewards are not always available

Thileepan
Manager in Sri Lanka
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Optimity app need for everyone

Kommentare: I can maintain my health

This life is very busy and no time for your exercise or monitor your health, but Optimity is supported and improves your health and maintenance your body with fitness.

I am a Professional, Optimity app does my everyday freshness, Optimity app assists to me and I can maintain my fitness. and health, Now I feel freshness every morning.

Jacques
IT Specialist in Kanada

I like the app, it allows me to keep track of my activities and compare it to the others

I like the leaderboard, and the ability to connect my watch to it. Goals are easy to add and removed.

We should be able to go back a few days to add water, sometimes harder to follow during the week-end. The app should send text messages to remind the user to take action during the day, similar to my watch when it is time to move.

Andrew
Territory Manager in USA

Good so far

I like the reminders to get up and move around. The push notifications are a nice work break throughout the day.

No capability to upload pictures from photo library. For some of the camera challenges (upload playlist, show alarm being set) it would be easier to complete with a screenshot versus camera only

Eileen
Sr BSA in Kanada

I am a relatively new user to Optimity

Kommentare: Daily stretching and gift certificates

Optimity is very easy to use and I like how I can use it to take stretch breaks at work. As well, collecting points for gift certs is good motivation

I do not have my camera linked with Optimity and would like a way to avoid receiving any camera challenges

Fan
CSR in Kanada

I like to use the app in everyday life. Love the features and functions

This app is very easy to use. It is encourage you to do more excess and unlock new tasks . After using the App, my energy and health has been increased a lot.

Before there was issue to upload photos. I noticed that the bug was fixed recently by updating the app. thanks!

Ben
Territory Manager in USA

I try to use it on a daily basis. Somethings are relevant to me, some aren't.

I like that it has exercises that keep you involved throughout the day. The rewards for being active are a nice bonus.

I don't like that some of the task or exercises are not relevant to me. Uploading pictures is too time consuming and I usually avoid those exercises.

Sindy
Senior Specialist in Kanada

I really like this program, love it.

Learn a lot of exercises that I don't think I would do in between working, watching TV or while I am cooking

Sometime it freeze and have to re-start it. Also some of the goal may disappear once a while and I have to add it again

Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall good experience, though significant difficulties with mibands

Kommentare: Awareness of some activities that could improve overall health, that may not have been known before. Accountability for water intake / step count.

The software is user friendly, and easy to understand. People enjoy the tasks, and the rewards, though have asked for varied rewards.

The tasks seem to repeat frequently, so some of our users have become bored of the app / program and only complete the tasks for the points / cash out.

Beverly
Beverly
Founder in USA

It was a really great way to motivate myself because it had a goal and people to compete with

Kommentare: I won some pretty cool gift cards and now I can get health coaching, which is super important to me. I'm a very busy person and I really like having someone else figure all that out for me instead of putting hours of research time into it.

It's got the sense of friendly competition I've always needed in a fitness app and the rewards program when I first started was really awesome!

The rewards haven't been great in the product hunt community team. I dont personally have a team large enough to really use this within my own company but I enjoy the fun of it.