Über Optimity

SaaS-Lösung, mit der Unternehmen ganzheitliche Wellnessprogramme erstellen, Mikroaktivitäten planen und mit Kolleg*innen zusammenarbeiten können.

Erfahre mehr über Optimity

I think it is important to keep the routines of exercise, hydration in combination with good eating habits integrated in the same program.

That every time I login on a desktop it asks me to build my profile. Not a huge issue but is a little annoying.

Bewertungen zu Optimity

3,9
3,8
3,9

Optimity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 108 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Optimity bereits verwendet?

Travis
Travis
HR Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Outstanding tool for keeping us fit

Kommentare: If I talk about my overall experience I would say Optimity has helped me a lot in improving my lifestyle. I love its feature of giving me notifications as well as reminders for keeping me update. In this sense it is no less than a blessing for me.

If I write about pros, I would say it is a wonderful product with interesting features. I like its outstanding user interface. It is helpful in a way by making us follow the nutrition instructions for changing our diet. It is no doubt proved to be helpful for one's health. Furthermore, it helps me a lot in managing time in a better way. It is very user friendly and extremely easy to set up.

Although it is helpful but sometimes people get bore by repeating several exercises daily. Another complaint is that it is quite difficult to navigate. Except this it is a good opportunity for learning new activities and keeping us active.

Waleed
Doctor in Pakistan
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

great tool for reinforcement based self improvement

Kommentare: helps me improve my lifestyle

Optimity is great. it helps improve yourself on the basis of the scientific principles of “rewarding behaviour “. and it has broad range of activities to help us in various aspects of our lives, from sleep, to mood, physical health including weight. the user interface is absolutely beautiful and the app just works without crashes etc. available on the web and mobile devices, whiich comes very handy when you’re on the fly. and last but not the least, is compatible with my microsoft band (and a long list of other health monitoring tools of the sort)

easy to cheat, means easy to just not carry activity and still get the reward requires pictures at times which is just an extra headache rewards are region locked to canada, some to usa.

Narelle
Sales Administrator in Kanada

Although it is a great tool to keep you fit and help you exercise, the app is not the best

There are many great things about optimity. I think it is great to have an app and check off things you do on a daily basis. I think it is also great to learn new activities that I can take away on a daily basis and use regularly in my life. I like that there are tips as well that I can take further and do my research on, that helps me eat better, sleep better and practice different forms on meditation. I have learnt how important it is to exercise and eat better after this app which again is very important.

Although there are many great things about this app, there are also a few negative things as well. This app can be quite hard to navigate. For example, when you want to get your points it takes a few weeks or months to actually get the tangible item. That is the least of it. The picture portion of the app is not the best either, I don't think there really is a point in it. Maybe we should substitute the picture portion with something else, I do like the survey aspect of it, but I think something else should be added to get more points and an education form. Like pop quizzes?

Marketing VP in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use - good amount of variety in activities

it's simple to use, i like the notifications and reminders. I also like the variety of things offered via the app - would like to see more options for rewards, or tracking other things than steps

the water tally is annoying, seems like there could be an easier way to capture that. if you could take screenshots from your phone for alarms, music challenges it would be so much easier grocery list challenge never works

Team Manager, Account Services in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

really enjoy this app and has really helped me become more active

Kommentare: lost weight, and became more fit

Easy to use, can link it to other apps I use that are related. I never go a day without using the app

a few times, there have been issues claiming a reward or syncing your steps with other apps such as Fitbit

Lawyer in Kanada

Optimity is a great program. It provides wonderful incentives for employees.

I enjoy the rewards. Optimity provides great incentives for employees to stay active. This is important, especially for people who sit all day in desk jobs. I'm glad that my employer offers fitness incentives, including Optimity, to its employees because I feel that active employees are more productive.

The activities are often repetitive. I would love to see more variety. Our employer offers fitness training to all employees but we don't get Optimity points for participating but I think we should. One small problem I have noticed for the past few months is that new rewards are rarely available to cash in. Perhaps the process for this could be facilitated so that rewards are more readily available.

Senior Territory Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and support is very responsive.

Ease of the application. I like that the daily goals are easy to implement and keeps you on track. Great app.

I find it slightly challenging to find custom goals. I have had to ask for assistance in scrolling to find a custom company daily goal.

Antwort von Optimity

Hi there, Thank you for using our app and we really appreciate you taking the time to give feedback. Custom company challenges and goals are found by navigating from the home screen where you will see an icon in the top right corner. Tap this icon to access the social feed and announcements tabs. Tap "announcements" to see what your company has been sending out lately! We hope you continue to enjoy the Optimity experience. Sincerely, Optimity Team

Fatima
ASR in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Optimity Review

The ability to use this software on mobile devices as well as a web-based platform for PC usage.

Inability to manual add steps on the mobile application. To-date, this feature is only available on the web-based platform.

Antwort von Optimity

Hi Fatima, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We really appreciate the feedback! The manual add steps function has been added to the web app, where you can add your own steps as needed. To add steps on your mobile device, you will need to sync Optimity with an app or wearable device (e.g. Apple Watch). To do this, go to the home screen, select Sidebar Menu (top left), then select "Integrations". Here you will find a list of supported apps from which you can sync health data (steps, heart rate, and more). We hope you continue to enjoy the Optimity experience. Sincerely, Optimity Team

Disability Management Team Leader in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Overall good experience, though significant difficulties with mibands

Kommentare: Awareness of some activities that could improve overall health, that may not have been known before. Accountability for water intake / step count.

The software is user friendly, and easy to understand. People enjoy the tasks, and the rewards, though have asked for varied rewards.

The tasks seem to repeat frequently, so some of our users have become bored of the app / program and only complete the tasks for the points / cash out.

Beverly
Beverly
Founder in USA

It was a really great way to motivate myself because it had a goal and people to compete with

Kommentare: I won some pretty cool gift cards and now I can get health coaching, which is super important to me. I'm a very busy person and I really like having someone else figure all that out for me instead of putting hours of research time into it.

It's got the sense of friendly competition I've always needed in a fitness app and the rewards program when I first started was really awesome!

The rewards haven't been great in the product hunt community team. I dont personally have a team large enough to really use this within my own company but I enjoy the fun of it.

Ayisha
ASR in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Functionality

The ability to set reminders to complete activities in order to ensure that you are staying active throughout the day. The thought of instant gratification is amazing. Getting points for staying active is amazing considering that the points will allow you to redeem for a gift card.

There is no reminder that you can set to remind you to drink enough water throughout the day.

Lydia (Ruifen)
Business Representative in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

When it comes to redeem the points, 3 of my redeems have not been processed since Sept 2017

Kommentare: knowledge of nutrition, and get fit and exercise more.

Follow it to get exercised. It's good for one's health, and get points. I also follow the nutrition instructions, and change my diet. Because of Optimity, I have started to buy Avacado and Salmon. I feel healthy after daily exercise following Optimity.

It's very hard to get gift cards. My 3 redeems have not been processed since from September last year. It's difficult to communicate with Optimity. I sent email, chat, left voice mail, and my company's Executive Secretary sent emails to Optimity for me, I still have not got my gift cards while all my points are gone. Now I am scared to redeem my points. They will be gone, and I get nothing reward.

Rebecca
Finance Admin in USA
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Using Optimity has helped me improve stress management, time management and personal health goals.

Kommentare: Become overall more healthy, and the rewards system is great.

Easy to setup. User friendly. The activities are short and easy to complete during the work day. Helps increase water intake throughout the day. Reminder notifications to get up and stretch! Pairs with Google Fit to track my steps.

Experienced a few bugs with the software not allowing me to login or participate in activities for 3 weeks. The screenshot challenges do not allow you to upload screenshots from gallery, only take a new photo which doesn't work.

Martine
Team lead in Kanada
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, features & functionality are ok

Kommentare: Made me aware, that without knowing I was super efficient with my organization skills and cleanliness OCD, and how simple day to day activity, like smiling or getting up to strech can count as exercices.

that it is easy to use. the functionality and features are broad enough for a large audience. The short text are informative.

Always the same exercises every day. Gets boring after a while. To many pictures to take and text to read. Doesn't get you up on you running

Yvette
Account Service Representative in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome and it reminds me to be active.

Kommentare: This software reminds me to stay active and I exercise more.

The gift cards of course. I like it because it keeps me on my feet. This is really helping me start active especially as I work from home and always sitting at my desk.

At the beginning when I started Optimity, it took a long time before the rewards were sent after I place an order. I had to call a few times before my issue gets resolved.

Ming
Software Developer in Kanada
Lagerung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Overall pleased when with the product. Its gone through a couple iteration and its current is best!

Kommentare: Lose a few lbs! Friendly company competition ;)

The UI interface is elegant; simple yet intuitive. Also, the Reward system is straight forward and easy to redeem! 1 last thing, I really appreciate the UI animations, let the person(s) who worked on it know that they've done an magnificent job. It's not too much or too little, there is enough to notice that makes the app 'pop' more. Definitely adds excitement when using the app.

Gets stuck on loading spinner sometimes when opening the app. Android 7.0 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.

Ayisha
Account Service Rep. in Kanada

My experience with Optimity has been great!

Optimity encourages me to be more active as it provides various activities with the ability to set reminders. With the points obtained from completing the difference challenges, there is a variety of gift cards that you can redeem.

Optimity has the same set of challenges and should increase the amount of challenges made available to its users.

Ellenita
Account service specialist in Kanada

It was great. love it. I wish they add more activities and important information about healthy habit

The software is user friendly. It save time for me to go to the gym as I can do it in my house especially during my free time. The software is easy to follow and easy to remember. It is not hard to do it.

I like the software very much. I gives me time to do it on my own time with out going to the gym. It saves time and money to pay extra for gym. I always do it on a daily basis so I am used it and I spend extra time doing the exercise when I have extra time.

Tyler
Senior Customer Service Representative in Kanada

Excellent app and idea, slow to recieve rewards is BY FAR the biggest issue.

Easy to use, visually appealing. Informative and usually very quick. Majority of actions are able to be completed at your desk.

Often crashes when uploading photos. It would be nice to focus more on desk related activities. Find a way to deliver gift cards upon claiming. Not months afterward.

Andrea
Communications Officer in USA
Strafverfolgung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It was helpful, but frustrating at times.

Easy to understand. The tips were helpful and I liked that it gave more helpful tips that covered a wide range of things besides eating healthy and exercising such as meditating.

In the beginning, it was difficult to connect to my device. There were times that the software did an update and it "locked" me out from using it that day causing me to lose my place which was 2nd. I did have a representative try to assist me, but it didn't work.

Summer
Administrative Generalist in Kanada
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Mindful Fitness

Kommentare: Moving around while at work

I find that this is easy software to navigate and I enjoy all the graphics and how you can set yourself reminders.

I find that navigating to the team challenges is difficult. Tracking daily water intake is frustrating to track one by one.

Jennifer
Underwriter in Kanada
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It's been good getting tips / challenges everyday

daily goals and challenges, I'm taking care of myself daily and taking the time to complete challenges that I wouldn't have done on my own. I like accumulating points doing so.

don't understand measurement of steps; don't know how to set up teams;

sarah
admin team in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

very rewarding

Kommentare: healthy active living and many different rewards

it provides many good fitness and healthy living ideas that allow me to access throughout the day and night

it is difficult to use sometimes when having to scroll up to the top every time a challenge is complete

Domenico
Admin in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I have had a wonderful experience using the app!

Kommentare: Helps to maintain fitness, builds teamwork

It's simple to download and get started. Once I started using the app I couldn't stop. It;s great for daily usage and has been very helpful in staying fit and maintaining.

I don't have many if any Cons to advise of. The only thing to come to mind is when there are updates I was unable to use the app, which is common for any app update, but the wasn't a long wait

pat
marketing in Kanada

overall I like the platform but have experienced delays with receiving gift cards after redeeming

how easy it is to use - intuitive design elements graphs and tracking is accurate. like the timer countdown . also variety of activities

nothing really. if I had to pick it would be a larger variety of gift cards as well as more quantities of the popular gift cards. they sometime are not available and can be disappointing when you have saved up for it and it's no longer available