Über Optimity

SaaS-Lösung, mit der Unternehmen ganzheitliche Wellnessprogramme erstellen, Mikroaktivitäten planen und mit Kolleg*innen zusammenarbeiten können.

Erfahre mehr über Optimity

I think it is important to keep the routines of exercise, hydration in combination with good eating habits integrated in the same program.

Inability to manual add steps on the mobile application. To-date, this feature is only available on the web-based platform.

Bewertungen zu Optimity

3,9
3,9
4,0

Optimity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 124 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Optimity bereits verwendet?

Travis
Travis
HR Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Outstanding tool for keeping us fit

Kommentare: If I talk about my overall experience I would say Optimity has helped me a lot in improving my lifestyle. I love its feature of giving me notifications as well as reminders for keeping me update. In this sense it is no less than a blessing for me.

If I write about pros, I would say it is a wonderful product with interesting features. I like its outstanding user interface. It is helpful in a way by making us follow the nutrition instructions for changing our diet. It is no doubt proved to be helpful for one's health. Furthermore, it helps me a lot in managing time in a better way. It is very user friendly and extremely easy to set up.

Although it is helpful but sometimes people get bore by repeating several exercises daily. Another complaint is that it is quite difficult to navigate. Except this it is a good opportunity for learning new activities and keeping us active.

Sujata
Sales rep in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Best Health App

The incentives are good. I like the gift cards

Sometimes it doesn’t reefresh. And there should not be a cap on the redemption

vor 9 Monaten

Hey there! Thanks for taking out time to rate us. It really helps us to keep going and delivering the best. Please do not hesitate to reach out at support@myoptimity.com if you have any feedback or suggestions. We would love to hear from you. Thank you for your continuous support with the Optimity program!

Laurie
Owner in Kanada
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Worsr App only care about making money

Kommentare: Terrible. Causes stress instead of relieving stress. They have even removed their health grade.

The app breaks down on a daily basis... as carrot, they offered amazing rewards... Optimity started out ok then changed their format of redeeming rewards. They went from 10000 rewards but people weren't happu. They changed systems now for a $5 card ypu have to take an auction and currently to win it is over 41000 points!! People have cplained they don't care. The points aren't even always rewarded after watching. But guaranteed they get their money... we don't. The ads fail daily. We bring this to their attention and they don't care. Should every app perform perfectly all thentime? No one expects that. However, it's been daily for months if not this past year when the number of people joining has risen? But they have an 'ad display failure ' that they finally admitted it was because they don't have enough ads.. are they letting everyone know? NO!!! This company is causing stress instead of helping!

App NOT working properly. And them NOT taking responsibility for their failures. In fact they were rewarded as a new app last year. But didn't ask they actual users.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi there, thank you for your feedback! The ad issue has been fixed, we thank you for your patience with this as we resolved the issue with our ad provider. The advertisements are also used to help fund our Public rewards. As for the auctions, you are able to bid any amount you are comfortable with. We have a raffle component that rewards 15% of the daily rewards to users who did not have the minimum highest winning bid, ensuring everyone has a fair opportunity to get a gift card, regardless of how many Gems that have.

Marketing Officer in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Building Habits, One Day at a time

The ability to step together with friends and family.

The constant reminders are sometimes too much.

vor 3 Monaten

Jessica
Manager Health Services in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great wellness app

I love the motivation you get for staying active, particularly the rewards!

There can be glitches with the tracking where the step counter doesn't sync.

vor 9 Monaten

Phil
Manufacturing Engineer in USA
Molkerei, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Optimity is a great tool to drive motivation and health improvement.

Kommentare: I think it's a great app that helps drive a healthy lifestyle.

The challenges with people to have accountability to get in steps. More challenges on different features would be great or the ability to set other challenges.

The app sometimes is slow when syncing up data from watch/phone.

Janet
RN in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Optimity review

Effective learning tool. Relatively quick and simple to use

Keep it clear and simple. I don't feel the need to use it with friend invite. Rather use it just for myself

vor 8 Monaten

Team member in Kanada
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good learning app

Mental and physical health factors. Combined both.

Seems to work well in all facets. Rewards could be a little easier to obtain with a higher cap.

vor 7 Monaten

Team Manager, Account Services in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

really enjoy this app and has really helped me become more active

Kommentare: lost weight, and became more fit

Easy to use, can link it to other apps I use that are related. I never go a day without using the app

a few times, there have been issues claiming a reward or syncing your steps with other apps such as Fitbit

Georgette
Line Attendant in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Georgettes review

Steps counter and quizzes also being able to join company challenges

Nothing really at all seem to enjoy it for the most part

Lina
office Admin in Kanada
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I was using it daily but because there are no rewards or challenges I sort of slack on it now

I like the guidance they provide and feedback to help support healthier choices. They provide a lot of information I wasn't aware of before.

not being able to claim my rewards, give me a sense of neglect towards the program. I don't like how some activities you are not able to complete, must be error in the IT department

Antwort von Optimity

Hi Lina, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We really appreciate the feedback! The rewards platform disappears when a company no longer holds a sponsorship agreement with Optimity. In this case, you can join Optimity Community, which is not affiliated with any company and rewards are always offered. You will also be able to easily access all activities from the home screen. To do this, navigate to Settings>Group>Switch Groups to Optimity Community. You will be able to access rewards here as before! Sincerely, Optimity Team

Martine
Team lead in Kanada
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, features & functionality are ok

Kommentare: Made me aware, that without knowing I was super efficient with my organization skills and cleanliness OCD, and how simple day to day activity, like smiling or getting up to strech can count as exercices.

that it is easy to use. the functionality and features are broad enough for a large audience. The short text are informative.

Always the same exercises every day. Gets boring after a while. To many pictures to take and text to read. Doesn't get you up on you running

Ayisha
Account Service Rep. in Kanada

My experience with Optimity has been great!

Optimity encourages me to be more active as it provides various activities with the ability to set reminders. With the points obtained from completing the difference challenges, there is a variety of gift cards that you can redeem.

Optimity has the same set of challenges and should increase the amount of challenges made available to its users.

Andrea
Communications Officer in USA
Strafverfolgung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It was helpful, but frustrating at times.

Easy to understand. The tips were helpful and I liked that it gave more helpful tips that covered a wide range of things besides eating healthy and exercising such as meditating.

In the beginning, it was difficult to connect to my device. There were times that the software did an update and it "locked" me out from using it that day causing me to lose my place which was 2nd. I did have a representative try to assist me, but it didn't work.

sarah
admin team in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

very rewarding

Kommentare: healthy active living and many different rewards

it provides many good fitness and healthy living ideas that allow me to access throughout the day and night

it is difficult to use sometimes when having to scroll up to the top every time a challenge is complete

Lily
Administrative Assistant in Kanada

Fast and easy to use

Activities, rewards when available, different challenges, promoting health and wellness, creative and easy to use

No rewards to redeem right now, sometimes the app freezes and closes down. Rewards are not always available

Mohan
Software Development Manager in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I was not doing much exercise in the past. It gives alerts and reminders.

Kommentare: Weight reduction
Reduced my neck and should pain
Improved my healthy eating habits

Giving alert and Steps Exercise can be customizable according to our profile. Instructions with pictures and videos are great. Ranking the teams and individuals with different ways is good

Steps are not synced in all the screens. One screen gets updated little later.(The main home screen)

Monique
Admin in USA

More Social than Serious

This app is great for beginners or those who may be trying to get back on track with their fitness regimen. It does remind you to move around and drink more water throughout the day, but it really doesn't stand out. IMO, it is more of a socializing fitness app than a serious one.

This app is buggy at times and freezes a lot on the Android platform. It also drains your battery, Android and Apple.

Megha
Account Service Representative in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I personally love optimity

I prefer optimity because it offers me a healthy living. it is easy to live a healthy life with the short activities provided. plus free gift cards is always a plus.

Even though I like optimity, I personally feel that customer support needs to improved. It takes months to process to gift cards sometimes.

Shiner
Analyst in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product for a company to initiate workplace health

Kommentare: team weight loss - and personal weight loss -

Easy to use - All the different functions available, being able to manage each and track - Lots of flexibility.

needs better sinking to other platforms such as fitbit - I don't believe if you show you updated amount of water drank, it will get pulled into optimity

Deb
Account Manager in Kanada

Using optimity is fun

It's bold and easy to use. The goals are reasonable and easy to reach. It is easy to see where you sit on your team leaderboard and overall.

It doesn't work without internet connection so taking pictures outside, when required, is difficult. There is only one rewards option.

Mireille
Admin. clerk/Customer service in Kanada

Motivating app and lots of fun to do

Fun to challenge my co-workers, team challenges, makes me do things I don't normally do, learning new things, learn about new diets etc., the rewards

Repetition with the challenges, need more options, option to add additional steps into the app, option to add more water

Heather
Tile Installer in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Great way to learn about health

The helpful quizzes and articles about health

I don't think that my strength training exercises are counted

Maria
L&D Analyst in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall positive - the turnaround time for point redemption needs to be shorter though.

Kommentare: It is good to be recognized and rewarded for trying to live & promote a healthy and active lifestyle.

As a member of the Wellness Committee who promotes this tool, I find it easy because the exercises are fun, the information is useful, the points awarded and collected are exchanged for great prizes.

The turnaround time for point redemption is way too long. Users should not have to wait months to get their e-gift cards.

Dorothy
Illustrator in Kanada
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Great for keeping my momentum

This app is great for keeping me active in a job that keeps me at my desk all of the time. I'm more motivated to get my exercises done and stay hydrated.

The water animations feel very unnecessary and laggy.