Oz Application Bewertungen

von Oz Application

Filtern nach:

Über Oz Application

Eine cloudbasierte Planungs- und Business-Management-Lösung für Unterhaltungs- oder Event-Profis.

Erfahre mehr über Oz Application

Jason S.
President / Owner
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2018

"Oz has helped out company increase sales and become more proficient in staying touch with clients."

Vorteile: The best thing about OZ, in my experience, is that it takes all of 10 minutes to learn how to use the basic features. There is a very small learning curve to begin using OZ. You can start reaping the rewards of OZ almost instantly. As you become more familiar with OZ, you begin to REALLY learn what OZ is truly capable of accomplishing. For me, OZ starting strictly as a Task Management system. Within a few weeks, I was building documents through OZ and conveniently tracking my sales process. The creator of OZ is constantly adding enhancements and features. The thing I like most about OZ is the customer service that I get. There is ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS someone to help me BY PHONE!!! The level of customer service I have received with OZ surpasses any company/product I have ever aligned with.

Nachteile: On rare occasions, the system goes off line, but, generally, it's for no longer than 2 minutes or so. Although this is slightly annoying, I'm still completing tasks MUCH more quickly than with my "old way" of doing business.

Kelly L.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2018

"Customization and Support all in one"

Kommentare: Being able to see multiple pieces in one area for big events we put together is very very helpful.

Vorteile: Ease of seeing multiple items on an event in one place .
Quick response from support staff.
We run multiple companies, so it's easy to choose what company we want contracts/invoices, etc to come from.
Contracts are viewable right away in the system once you build it.
You can duplicate events to save time.
Everyone in company can see what is happening on a specific date, so no double bookings occur.

Nachteile: The web version doesn't offer any type of Bolding/Change in color font on contracts which would help for distinction on important parts.
Some times if things move around, it takes a little time to find what you were looking for, but support staff will help you quickly.
Needs to find a way to enter a person with same name if they leave a company and go to a new company so records stay clean, without having to add a special character. Some people do have the same name, it happens as well.
Needs to allow Super User to be able to delete folders if duplicates in system, so company can keep clean records.

Joep V.
Groߟhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2018

"Online trade company "

Kommentare: Eliminating various manual steps and the need for structure with selling on multiple channels

Vorteile: The ability to have all the necessary data in one location to manage our administration concerning product sales.

Nachteile: The scalability limitations of the software in the long-term development of the company.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Samantha O.
Sales and Meeting Manager
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2017

"Great Customer Service and Contracts made Quickly"

Kommentare: Oz has saved HOURS and allowed us to have the opportunity to make more outbound sales calls. If we have a question about Oz, the customer service responds back to us within minutes. We are grateful for having the opportunity to use Oz software for our Venue and cannot wait to explore more of the system.

Vorteile: Quick to use, user friendly

Nachteile: Right now I am still learning the system but when I have a question, customer service is right there to talk me through it.

• Bewertet am 3.2.2017
Kim K.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2017

"TalentPlus Entertainment"

Kommentare: We are so grateful that Carmen is always available to assist with learning, demos, explanations, support, or just a friendly hello. Oz has been a great tool in helping us organize our business.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2017