Works well with patience

Bewertet am 1.9.2017
Jenn V.
Owner/Massage Therapist
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Keeping track of income, schedule, goals, and referrals.

Vorteile: I love that my clients can book online. It keeps track of my referrals, gift certificates, client history, and goals.

Nachteile: It doesn't run very fast. Has a lot of glitches. Most of the time I have to write down when my client would like to rebook and finish after they've left so they don't have to wait forever. Also so I can move on to my next client. I wish I could set up a clean up time to the end of my services and customize those clean up times. Since I need more for a Stone Massage or body wrap than a quick 30 minute massage. I would also like to be able to pay for two clients on one ticket. My hope is that this software will get better with time.

User friendly for both myself and my clients

Maryjane K.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Kommentare: Manages my appointment, my income and my expenses

Vorteile: It's dependable and customer service is excellent. Any time I have had questions they were quick to respond.

Nachteile: If a new client is booking the same time as another client-they believe it just went through because they don't realize if they actually got the appt they would get a confirmation email.

Worst Customer Service Yet

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Licensed Massage Therapist
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My professional liability insurance has a very good reputation and has always done well by me. Getting a discounted rate and coming from a reputable referral seemed like a easy decision. With unclear functionality and clear gaps in basic payment functionality, this has become a wash. Virtually non-existent and, when present, ineffectual customer service has been the deal breaker.

Vorteile: It was offered as an add-on for my practice insurance at a reduced rate

Nachteile: Have been waiting for days for a response to a simple but critical function of adding a tip to a transaction. As a company that gets a break on each transaction I make, forcing me to make more transactions per customer (i.e. not offering a tip function on certain sales) is egregious. There is no call back and the most rudimentary response to a critical issue is inexcusable. Do not use this service. They were hawking me for investment in the company within my first months with the service - not a good look. Stay away.

I'm loving having this scheduling software. It makes my life a thousand times easier.

Bewertet am 4.9.2017
Danielle K.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Helps everyday with my own business. Cuts out the middle man.

Vorteile: User friendly!
Clients love it.
Customers find online booking easy to use.
Fits within my budget.
Great notation system.

Nachteile: No app :(
Doesn't show all info I need from intake.
Not sure how I can limit online Booker's to only x amount a day but that's a matter of asking I'm sure.

Average, basic scheduler

Jamie S.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Online scheduling and tracking of clients

Vorteile: I enjoy the ease of use and the ability to override the scheduled hours of the need arises. I also like the easy link from my website

Nachteile: Having to sign in every time from my phone is way too time consuming!! Need an app that truly functions as an app!

Software takes care of the reminders, which frees up my time.

Vicki B.
Massage Therapist

Vorteile: Very easy to set up and use. Did not take a ton of time to do. Love the ability to upload clients into the system.

Nachteile: I don't really see a ton of negative things with this software. I guess the only thing I would like the ability to see a report on the notifications. being sent out.

Client Reponse was GREAT!

Rachel R.
Kinesiologist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This is great for small business owners who work from several locations.

Vorteile: My clients were really happy that I added this feature to my business. They liked being reminded as well as the fact that they can' cancel without having to bother me.

Nachteile: The software doesn't really accommodate group classes. So if one person responds that they can't make it and cancel their appointment they cancel it for the whole group.