Über Website Toolbox

Der einfachste Weg, ein Community-Forum in der Cloud zu erstellen. Keine Programmierkenntnisse, Software oder Server erforderlich. Vollständige Anpassbarkeit und Integration.

Erfahre mehr über Website Toolbox

Ease of use makes the site an attractive option.

People complain it’s hard to follow conversations. I also do not like not being able to customize the url.

Bewertungen zu Website Toolbox

Website Toolbox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 118 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Website Toolbox bereits verwendet?

Nickolas
Publisher & CEO in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy, Attractive, and Terrific Customer Service

Kommentare: Just brilliant. The embeddable forum looks like a natural extension of my site. Customers love being able to keep in touch with each other.

I have a group of dedicated users who love forums. I searched for an attractive forum that could be embedded directly into my existing site. Even before the free trial was over, I knew that I would be purchasing from Website Toolbox. The options to make attractive forums really appealed to me, and setting up the forum was a snap. One of my users requested a feature (to embed Spotify playlists). I passed that along to the Dev team. I was told it might take 2-3 months, but they would work on it. Surprisingly, they got the feature built that same day! I was stunned!

My moderators can't seem to delete posts.

Antwort von Website Toolbox

Thanks for the wonderful comments! A moderator can delete a post by following these instructions: https://www.websitetoolbox.com/support/how-do-i-delete-a-postreply-49 Please make sure the moderator has the "Delete posts" permission for that category. Feel free to contact the support team if you need any assistance with setting that up correctly!

Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WebsiteToolbox for SaaS forums is great.

Kommentare: The value for the money is incredible. Especially when we considered the cost of DevOps running our own / hosting our own forums (which we did prior to moving to WebsiteToolbox). They make it so easy, and their servers are always up. We are pleased with the support, and the fact that every time we contact them we get a human on the other end who knows what they are talking about. They have knowledgable staff, kind and considerate. We would highly recommend their solution to any company wanting to have forums (internal or external)

We like the ease of setup and the fact that the forums can be embedded on your own website. We don't use the embed feature (we have in the past with great success). We love the technical support. They are always ready to answer questions. We really love the fact that this seems to be one of a few SaaS vendors that offers Premium Feature Request Estimates and build outs. I really wish other SaaS vendors had this. For this one reason alone - we are pleased with the customizations they've provided.

Can be a bit difficult to adjust the CSS and layout of the categories page to just the way we wanted it. We needed custom JavaScript to embed our Vimeo Help Videos (cutting down on our help-desk tickets). The advanced search could be improved just a bit, and they need a few more features around moderation.

Kelly
Web Specialist in USA
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Basic Forum

Kommentare: We used the forums for years until they increased the prices by 900%. Once set up the forums pretty much ran themselves with occasional moderation from us. It had been an affordable, convenient service until it wasn't.

Allowed us to add a forum to our website which would not allow 3rd apps.

Management of admins and moderators are a bit confusing. Forum control is separate from the account control.

Antwort von Website Toolbox

Hi Kelly! To help you achieve your goals, we decided not to increase your forum subscription's cost over the past 18 years that you have been our client even though our pricing plans have increased several times over the years. As we emailed you recently before the increase, to be able to continue to ensure great results for customers like you, your monthly price was modestly increased. It was not increased anywhere near 900%. The pricing plan you're on still represents a 50% discount on the pricing plans we currently have for new clients. I'm sorry that we were not able to keep you on the same pricing that you were paying 18 years ago. Our costs have increased since then, and we've added many new themes and features over the years. This update will allow us to deliver even more value for your subscription. We appreciate your business and are glad that we were able to provide the platform that you could grow your forum on. Your forum does support app integration via Zapier.

Linda
Education Coordinator in Kanada
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic online support for a forum that is so Clear and Simple to Set Up and Use

Kommentare: The main benefit is in building an interactive online learning community.
Another benefit is that sometimes the discussions can easily be edited into collaboratively written articles.

This Discussion Forum can easily be organized according to 3 levels (and more if you want to get more complex). This makes it so easy for us to organize discussions that follow our course curriculum. The website toolbox staff provide fantastic online support.

Although it is possible to create different user groups and run two or more separate discussion forums with the same account - this is cumbersome and stressful. So we have arranged at custom alternative with Website Toolbox.

Tanya
Graphic / Web Designer in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very strong forum utility with outstanding customer support

Kommentare: We use Website Toolbox as our company's user forum - we contacted them in the midst of a site re-design, requesting assistance with porting *years* of past historical forum posts and user accounts from a crumbling platform crippled by spam users, not expecting that they not only could do this, but facilitated it and lost no data. Customer support with this company is consistently the best I've experienced in 20+ years as a web developer - highly responsive, very knowledgeable, does not drop the ball on issues. Any questions I've had have been answered promptly and thoroughly, any issues have been rectified. Our website is well over 500 pages, with full e-comm and locator functionality - of the four main components I deal with in managing the project, Website Toolbox's user forum is the least costly, least time consuming, highest performing component, hands down.

Features, ease of use, simplicity of admin console, cost, customer support , ability to customize

Not applicable - it checks all the boxes in terms of what we need and then some, and far exceeds expectations on customer support.

Antwort von Website Toolbox

Wow! Thanks for those extremely kind words Tanya! It's reviews like yours that make all of the hard work worth it! :)

Laura
Web Designer in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

HOA Forum

Kommentare: This is probably way more than we need for 72 homeowners, but I think it really speaks to the ability to scale this product to your needs.

We had to have a forum for our HOA. After I built a squarespace website, I added the forum using Website Toolbox. I can't be happier with how well it works for our community. I love the features and the ability to quickly add and delete users.

There was a bit of a learning curve. But, there's always someone to quickly help.

Karen
Executive Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fast and User Friendly

We needed a solution for our member association who had been using a ListServ for 30 years. It had to be easy to manage and support had to be responsive and strong. Website Toolbox nailed it!

We are still learning all of the features so I'd like to come back to this one after we have fully reviewed the services and features.

Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Website Toolbox

Kommentare: The overall platform has worked well for what we needed. I did have a period of time that users were unable to login and our forum was inactive for about a month. Besides the few small glitches I have had, it has been a great product and the customer service works hard to solve your issues.

The customer service is amazing. They're always quick to respond and handle your issues.

Functionality can, at times, be unstable if you embed into a Wordpress site. You cannot use your theme builder to change the page or the code will be damaged. All design of the page must be handled through Website Toolbox. This may not be an issue for other site builders.

Antwort von Website Toolbox

Thanks for your wonderful comments! We definitely do strive to have amazing customer support! Thanks for reporting the issue regarding not being able to use the WordPress theme builder without it damaging your embed code. I've escalated that to our Quality Assurance team for investigation. Can you contact our support team regarding this at https://www.websitetoolbox.com/contact so that they can discuss with you if they have any difficulty reproducing the issue? Thanks!

Performance Advancement Coordinator in USA
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Forum

Kommentare: We just use it as a conversation and communication tool.

Able to have different topics and subjects.

Not easy to get a list of users so a mass email can be sent.

Antwort von Website Toolbox

Hi Jeff, Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad Website Toolbox has been useful for your group. You can email your users through the admin area by going to the Users -> Email section. If you click on the View Email Addresses link, it'll even give you a full list of the email addresses in case you want to use a different email system to email the users. Alternatively, you can download your entire members list in the Content -> Export section of the admin area. You can open it up in a spreadsheet program or even in a database. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding this process.

V.P. in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Customer service

Kommentare: I like it.

I like the ease of use But I have found the cuztomer service to be the best part of websits toolbox.

The template (theme) I chose is limited. And I do t want to change it but it will not allow me to add links.

Antwort von Website Toolbox

Hi Jeff, Thanks for your feedback, and your wonderful comments regarding our customer service and ease of use. You can follow these instructions to add links to the navigation menu of your forum: https://www.websitetoolbox.com/support/adding-a-link-to-the-navigation-menu-616 Please also check out the two new themes called Classic and Material that we've launched over the last few months. We're also in the final stages of launching several new themes called Minimal, Lights Out, and Compact. Next week we'll also be launching the newest and most powerful version of our easy theme editor, which gives you even more control over the appearance of your forum.

Petra
secretary of mon profit in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Issues with email receiving

Kommentare: Useful but too many issies

Ease of use and set up. Setting it up and customizing it was easy.

A large number of people i forum do not reveive emails, and no fix is offered. Fixes are offered only on individual basis when tech support is contacted reg a certain user.

Antwort von Website Toolbox

Thanks for your review Petra! I'm glad that setting up and customizing the forum was easy for you! We've recently worked to make any email delivery issues very transparent to the user. If the email isn't received due to a returned email from the email provider (full inbox, non-existent email address, etc.) , we show a message to the user informing them of that when they log in to the forum. In the next few weeks, we'll also be making a change that will show a notification in the forum Notifications menu if a user is unsubscribed from any type of email due to the email being returned as spam either because the email provider returned it as spam or the user marked it as spam. This way it'll be super clear why an email wasn't received by a specific user. We're also constantly monitoring email delivery to email providers to ensure that your forum maintains the highest possible email reputation score to ensure successful email delivery.

cathie
senior coach in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Use it a lot!

Kommentare: I'm glad you have a tool like this - but I'm sure I'm using uniquely.

I like that it helps me to create a forum for my teams to share ideas and communicate what they are learning in trainings.

Can be wonky log in and stuff and the price jump from the first year I used it to now is a lot.. we only use it for a forum - for intercommunication - so the price we pay is high for what we are using. I understand that it can do much more than we use it for - but I wish there was tiered pricing that was more in line - or that we could have been grandfathered. The issue is that because I use with one team for 6 months and then close it out and then have to open another to use with the next training - it's frustrating for pricing and set up.

Antwort von Website Toolbox

Hi Cathie, Thanks for your review! I'm glad it has been helpful for communication among your teams. I'd like to clarify that we do have tiered pricing. We have a Starter, Growth, and Pro plan that each serve a different size forum. You choose your plan when subscribing and can change it at any time. Your situation is definitely unique! If you're starting with a new team every 6 months, you can keep the same Website Toolbox account and just ask us to erase the content of your forum. That will allow you to start from scratch and still keep the same pricing due to grandfathering.

Dan
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Hyperacusis Network

Kommentare: Good way for people all over the world to communicate.

Ease of use, architecture of the message board.

Cost and customer support. There is no phone number to call when help is needed.

Antwort von Website Toolbox

Hi Dan, Thanks for your feedback! It's awesome to hear that Website Toolbox has been easy for you to use! We do provide phone support. Our phone number is published on our contact page: https://www.websitetoolbox.com/contact/. The phone number is 1-800-921-7803. We also provide live chat and email support. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns!

Pro Trader in USA
Kapitalmärkte, Selbstständig

Needing more features

Kommentare: Great customer service, but limited functions (payments, social media).

Ease of use makes the site an attractive option.

Would like to see more social media interface.

Antwort von Website Toolbox

Hi David, It seems like everyone loves our customer support and also how easy Website Toolbox is! Thanks for your feedback regarding the social media and payments features. Definitely check out our Facebook Connect integration (log in with Facebook) and our Paid Access feature (users can subscribe to your content or donate).

Michelle
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent upgrade from our last forum

Kommentare: Overall we are very pleased with Website Toolbox!

The ease of set up and online subscription payment.

I really wish there were push notifications when posts are made.

Antwort von Website Toolbox

Hi Michelle, Thanks for your 5-star review! I'm glad that the subscription payments feature has been earning you some money! Your users can choose to be notified via email when any new post occurs, when a topic they post in has a new reply, or when topics that they follow have new replies. This is a great way for them to stay engaged with the forum. We're also working on in-forum notifications of those events as well, just in case users would rather not receive email notifications. If you'd like to set up something more advanced or creative, like SMS (mobile text message) or browser push notifications, you can use our webhooks feature to develop that functionality. Please contact our support team if you need any assistance with setting those things up.

Steve
Admin in UK
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

What a fantastic company

Kommentare: Excellent customer care, very affordable and really friendly people to deal with. The customer service people are mind blowing good and nothing is a problem. Many thanks to the reps.

Very easy to use and the back up from support is second to none.

Nothing at all, very easy to use, a total amateur can set this up from scratch in under a hour easily.

Antwort von Website Toolbox

Thanks for the flattering feedback Steve!

Allen
Product Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Support Forum for Industrial Automation

Kommentare: We are still growing our presence among our customers with the forum. I hope to start using it more effectively in the future.

It is fairly easy to setup and get going. The process to approve users and organize the forum are easy.

The customer support is slow sometimes. The SOE didn't work very well for a long time.

Antwort von Website Toolbox

Thanks for your feedback Allen! I'm glad you've found the forum to be easy to use and set up! Our live chat support is available 17 hours per day and provides immediate responses. Email support is often replied to within 12 hours, but can take up to 24 hours depending on if our development team needs to get involved. We will continually work to provide the fastest support possible.

Kitty
Owner in Niederlande
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Better than most forums, but still not ideal

Kommentare: Good, quick support. Annoying that the last few things take so long.

Ease of set up, ease of use, easy navigation - the forum scrolls to the right post for you. Way easier to start using than forums like Phpbb, both as an admin and as a visitor. Editing tools are very complete, posting pictures and video is super easy. Messaging works great, too. Lots of features that I don’t even use - like sharing from the forum to social media.

That necessary adjustments to the code sometimes take a long time to get fixed. I have had several requests that were met quickly, which was great. The last few seem to go unresolved. But they are important too.

Antwort von Website Toolbox

Hi Kitty, Thanks for all the wonderful comments! It's awesome to hear how Website Toolbox is working great for you. The process of making changes to the system does take time sometimes due to it having to be thoroughly tested to ensure that there are no unintended consequences to the forum. Feel free to give us a little nudge by replying to your support ticket and we'll update you on the status of your request!

don
Just A Dude in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Not impressed, especially with getting tech help

Kommentare: To be honest I would move to another forum but have members now and don't want togo through the hassle of making the switch.

It is a very simple format for a very simple forum, nothing fancy but I didn't want fancy so this fit the bill.

Whenever I ask support a question all they ever do is send me a link to some forum where you have to read through a bunch of stuff to try and find an answer to your question. Waste of time, would prefer they just tell me what to do.

Antwort von Website Toolbox

Hi Don, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't liked your interaction with our support team. Our help articles are very detailed and contain easy-to-follow steps for many common questions. Our support team sends the link to the related help article while using live chat to make sure that you're aware of all the important related information. We don't want to accidentally miss mentioning something important. However, you can definitely ask the team to explain how to do something directly and we'll be glad to do that. Also feel free to call us anytime. Explaining it over the phone might be easier. Thanks for your feedback!

Kim
Director in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product with Outstanding Support

Kommentare: When another vendor didn't deliver as promised, we found Website Toolbox and had to implement it very quickly. It was easy to set up, has a lot of flexibility and options, and an easy-to-use interface for members and admins. We were fortunate to find them when we did!

Website Toolbox's forum platform is robust and feature rich, and their support is outstanding! They have addressed our questions quickly and accurately, and gone above and beyond to set up SSO with our main site and to import six years of forum archives from our previous platform.

I wish the daily emailed digest could be resorted, but Website Toolbox says they're working on it.

Steve
Head of Content & Technology in UK
Textilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely Perfect For Us!!!

Kommentare: We are running a two week event (online) that requires a discussion forum. Website Toolbox fits the requirement perfectly, as it's a clean, customisable forum solution that doesn't have a load of baggage with it!

1. Perfect fir feature set for us. 2. Excellent integration options (webhooks, etc.). 3. Nice customisation options, with a focus not only on adding loads of features, but options to take them away too. 4. Inexpensive approach to single-sign-on and other items which are usually big dollars! 5. The support is absolutely outstanding.

It sounds cheesy, but I really am struggling to think of one at the moment. We are relatively new to the platform, but thus far, everything has been great. Perhaps for some applications the feature set may not be totally comprehensive, but it does the basics of a forum application exceptionally well!

Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Seamless First Forum

Kommentare: I've never created a forum before and I'm glad Website Toolbox was there for this! It made what seemed like it would be a daunting task so easy. Along with alll the integrations offered, WT is full of features I feel like I need to explore more, but it already works so well! I like the control you have over these features, the forum itself, and the backend. My users are also very happy too! I don't think I could have created a better forum with something else, but I haven't explored other options - too happy with this. =)

All the features and the control of them, all the integrations available, social/one log in for users, overall usability for users (like how it brings you back to where you left off in a thread), monetization opportunities.

Not much - I guess admin panel is a bit clunky, could be a bit more aesthetically pleasing.

Kev
Adminstrator in UK
Automotive, Selbstständig

A none IT person in IT land

Kommentare: This is not a business, but a forum for Motorhome owners and the overall experience is excellent.

It is generally easy to use, I have a few issues now and then ably fixed by the team.

I am using a quite old theme which my members like, and our wants and needs are sometimes impossible to fill.

Antwort von Website Toolbox

Hi Kev, Thanks for your 5-star review and your flattering comments! I'd definitely recommend giving one of our newer themes a try. They are much more feature rich!

Colton
Founder in USA
Computerspiele, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Wish I could give it 10 stars

Kommentare: Let me start off by saying I have absolutely 0 experience in coding of any sort. The website I built for my community was easier than making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Every single time I ran into an issue I messaged the live support team (Austin) and he responded instantly ever time with a solution. The price is also fits my budget I'm surprised of how cheap it was actually for having 17 hour live support every day. Thanks for all the help my website looking better than I ever expected!

Easy to set up the website with 0 experience and 24 hour live support

Thought this one through and I have nothing negative to say

Antwort von Website Toolbox

Hi Colton! We should put that on our marketing material! "Easier than making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!" I love it! Thanks so much for the kind words. I also agree that our support team is amazing! They definitely deserve a raise! Have a fantastic day!

Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Website Toolbox

Kommentare: Replaced old Forum site.

Ease of use and customer service - always get good responses to questions.

Functionality limitations - would like to see more features.

Antwort von Website Toolbox

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you've loved our customer service and ease of use! What new features would you like to see? Please do let us know so that we can add them. We're constantly working on adding new features and functionality.