HotelRunner Erfahrungen

Über HotelRunner

Mit HotelRunner kannst du deine Online-Verkäufe kostenlos durchführen.

Erfahre mehr über HotelRunner

Very easy to use, quite enough features for a hotel, succesful and quick support.

For a new customer, it is difficult to get a full estimation of the total price for signing up with HotelRunner. The price structure is based on modules which you can buy.

Bewertungen zu HotelRunner

4,0

HotelRunner hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 29 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du HotelRunner bereits verwendet?

Erdem
Erdem
Skipper in Türkei
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use. Connects us to world

As dundar thermal we have been using Hotelrunner for last 5 years. It is very easy to update availability. Support team is very helpful and always answering our requests promptly. It is a great pleasure to work with them

easy and fast to update availability at all the sites.

Antwort von HotelRunner

Thank you Erdem, we are glad to be working with Dundar Thermal for the past 5 years also!

GUVENC
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER in Türkei

User friendly & strongly recommended

Kommentare: when HR has been installed (aug 2020) our hotel was closed due to pandemic. we are reopened on 08th of march 2021 so we are quite new. we will have more chance to test the program in near future.

very easy to use, quite enough features for a hotel, succesful and quick support

support desk or call center should be 7/24 reachable

letztes Jahr

Thank you Guvenc for your positive review! Its nice to hear you had a smooth setup and that you had a positive experience with our support team. We always thrive to resolve any concerns as soon as possible.

randy
owner in USA

a complete waste of time

nothing, this did not do anything that is advertised, or that they specifically told me that they could do

Hotel runner has been a HUGE waste of time for me. I asked if I could just manage availability and you said yes (below) You can choose to manage your availabilities only via HotelRunner, all you need to do is select accordingly during OTA integration. But also we can adjust to each channel the rates you are sending accordingly as well. But then that wouldn't work My minimum nights stay from wix did not transfer, and because of that we have received a number of reservations for less than our minimum night stay. The support has been very slow or nonexistent, which I expressed concern about (given the time difference). I tried to ask all of the questions I could (issues I had in the past) and basically, I spent a week trying to set this up, waiting for support, reblocking and changing reservations for nothing.

Antwort von HotelRunner

Hi Randy, If you could please contact me directly at andrew@hotelrunner.com, I would like to speak with you and get everything figured out.

Admir
Admir
Owner/Manager in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Good value for m but still much to do

As Im using this program almost 2 years, I can say that for small accommodations like it is GH Pasha***, can be more then sutisfied. We could connect with almost every OTAs that we need and very simple program to use. Maybe some video of how to use would be great

There are some features that need to be finished and improved like types of discount that do not work properly, oldfashioned web site templates and some features connected with it like sharing on social networks discount does not work or some link that will lead on Book NOW point. Also up to my opinion is deffenetly metter that HR will suggest you the best OTAs for your business as well as some other features that will lead to better sutisfying customer needs and you have them a lot ;)... just let them know better.

Antwort von HotelRunner

Thank you Admir for your kind words and recommendation! We are working on a introduction video which will show you the best and easiest way to use HotelRunner.

Murat
General Manager in Türkei
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Really Simple and Smart

Kommentare: in generally very useful and understandable

It's very easy to use and i can do all my needs

speed problems from time to time, occasional freezes on the site

letztes Jahr

Thank you Murat! We are happy to hear that you find our system easy to use and are that you are enjoying the tools and features we provide.

Asim
General Manager in Türkei
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

quick support, fast synchronization.

Kommentare: powerful booking engine, quick updates , smooth interface. quick and successful updates for room availability and pricing

I am able to connect to all my channels, plus other useful features for our hotel

every things are okey. Maybe, you can develop front end.

Antwort von HotelRunner

Thank you Asim for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that you have been able to connect to all your channels and are enjoying are other features!

tuna
Hotel Manager in Türkei

Strongly recommended

Kommentare: Above all, as every successful business, best thing with Hotelrunner is, people. Caring, focused and intelligent employees they have! Special thanks to the support team for their endless support!

Hotelrunner is a comprehensive, up to date and user friendly tool, supported by a caring team of customer representatives. As a small hotel manager it is reassuring to feel the collaboration of Hotelrunner all the time.

It can sometimes be puzzling to navigate between different pages and some options can be a little bit hard to getting used to.

Colleen

Awesome Support

Kommentare: They have really helped us sell our rooms with the Turkish channels that are free to us in their system.

I love their support chat system which is so easy in English (I am based in Turkey, so that is a wonderful plus). I love the fact that linkage to the channels is fast and under my control. I also love their app which allows me to update availability at any time.

I wish there was a page where I could see availiability for all rooms over the month.

Berislav
Owner in Kroatien

Kings n'Queens hostel

Kommentare: Good for chanel manager bad iff you need more work

Chanel manager good for use for booking date

Mode off use off data and mode off payment

Antwort von HotelRunner

Hi Berislav, we are happy that you are enjoying our channel manager, and if desired we can connect you to more OTAs !

Senior Terminal Supervisor in Färöer

A Hotel Runner With May Figures

Kommentare: Hotel management software

HotelRunner has many great figures such as channel managers, payment integration and many more integrations.

Antwort von HotelRunner

Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback. We're pleased to know that you are enjoying the benefits of HotelRunner.

Gokhan

One of the best

Kommentare: saving us time on sending prices/avalibility more than 20 OTAs

ease of integration of OTAs. reservation motor embeded to our own website.

sending bulk prices to OTAs as bulk, some of the avalibity menus

Antwort von HotelRunner

Thanks Gokhan, it's always our pleasure to be able to connect our customers with their desired OTAs and more!

GOKHAN

Great!

Super fast, easy, simple, practical, easy to understand system, customer support is great, especially Buse, she has been great!

I think everything is enough.

Antwort von HotelRunner

Hi Gokhan, We are glad you found our system easy to use,and had a great experience with our customer support!

Senol

Advised..

Kommentare: Saving us a lot of time on managing more than 20 OTAs.

easy to connect OTAs to channel manager, and easy manage daily bookings.

sending price and avalibity as bulk to all OTAs

Antwort von HotelRunner

Thanks Senol, we are happy you are now connected with over 20 OTAs!

Ebru
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thanks HotelRunner

quick and successful updates for room availability and pricing

HotelRunner best channel manager. Everything is perfect

Antwort von HotelRunner

Thank you Ebru! We are glad to hear about your positive experience with HotelRunner.

Ali Haydar

Excellent

Kommentare: Its easy and comfortable to use it.Highly recommend because of representative.Thanks for all support and help.

ıt's Integrated with lots of online channel

It Sometimes doesnt effect quickly but not always

Antwort von HotelRunner

Thank you Ali! We are very happy to hear that you find our system helpful and easy to use!

Deniz
Sales&Front office executive in Türkei

Best!!

Kommentare: The company makes you feel safe. You can focus on your work with peace of mind. Any problems instantly help immediately. All employees professional and helpfull especially Ms. Buse.

Easy to use, easlly to access, easy interface.

Everthing is perfect. I can easliy find everything.

Talip
Sales &Marketing Manager in Türkei
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

professional service

Ease of Use technical support is fast and sufficient

There may be a delay in solutions sometimes

letztes Jahr

Thank you Green Garden Resort for your review! We are happy you enjoy our system and find it easy to use.

Ahmet Yaşar
Front Office Manager in Türkei
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Control of Reservation Inventory

Kommentare: Very helpful.

Easy control of reservation inventory with specific details.

Setting up the reservation price can be improved.

Antwort von HotelRunner

Thanks Ahmet! It's always nice to hear hotelier's finding our system user-friendly and easy to use.

Edward
Hotel Manager in Vietnam

Very Good product

Kommentare: Need to add SSL to website

This is what We need, We found it is very useful product

Channel Manager is very easily to use and setup

Antwort von HotelRunner

Thank you Edward, great to hear you are having such a positive experience with HotelRunner.

Mary
Consultant in Costa Rica

Excellent live service

Kommentare: The channel manager is easy to use and easy to connect to other platforms. The customer service is a live chat found by a orange chat button at the bottom of the page in hotelrunner. It is not super clear what the button is for and I felt silly after it was pointed out to me, because it is clearly a chat button (SMH). The service via live chat is OUTSTANDING. Only ask would be for weekend availability for help since that is the busy times for hotels.

Very easy to use to link a channel manager (hotelrunner) to other web platforms such as Wix Hotels.

It was challengeing to figure out how to get help. I had to Google quite a bit and noticed the reps (who is fantastic with response time) was responding to the Google reviews very quickly. Once I emailed him, the service was great.

Antwort von HotelRunner

Hi Mary, We are very glad you found the system easy to use, and had a great experience with our partner success managers. We try our best to be as quick and efficient as possible. Also, I would like to announce that we will soon have 24/7 support available!

I made
Operational manager in Indonesien

Very usefull application

Kommentare: I have been use hotelrunner to run my small property and it is very usefull.

Easy to use and i can manage my property in one touch

Customer service, difficult to contact and some of them do not understand the product.

Antwort von HotelRunner

We are glad you found our system is easy to use and is working for you.

Emrah
Reservation & Revenue in Türkei
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, functionality of usage

Kommentare: Hotelrunner is a great tool that help especially for small companies. We started to use this tool since from 3 months and overall this website exceed my expectations. This web site could be all in one tool for hotel industry with some additional improvements. I definitely recommend to the hotel owners who has up to 50-75 rooms.

Easy to use low cost wide range connections to OTA's Offers free website tool

Requires some improvements about PMS Requires some improvements about Calender functionality

Halil Bahadır
Front Office Manager in Türkei

Best Channel Manager

Quick and successful updates for room availability and pricing.

Customer service is very helpful and friendly.

Buceatchi
Owner in Ungarn
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

the worst customer support team ever

is quite easy to use and at a good price however in time you realise how many bugs has the system and regret the choice

the attitude of the customer support team - no knowledge, no reaction, no care

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Buceatchi, Please email me at andrew@hotelrunner.com.

susan
cmo in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Non-Existent Customer Service; Broke All my AirBnB listings!

Kommentare: HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Do not run a software company if you don't want to provide customer service. HORRIBLE. Don't waste your money.

nothing

This software disconnected all of my listings on AirBnB and there were over 40. I've had to manually go through and re-set pricing and everything. I've tried for 7 full days to get someone to call me back or even email me from their "support' but all I get is a chat bot. THIS SOFTWARE COMPANY IS ABSOLUTE CRAP. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

vor 7 Monaten

This doesn't seem right. Please reach out to me at andrew@hotelrunner.com.