Über iMIS

iMIS ist ein All-in-one-Mitgliedschaftsverwaltungssystem, das cloudbasiert, für Mobilgeräte geeignet und PCI-validiert ist.

Erfahre mehr über iMIS

IQA's are very easy to use and set up. Marketing and Process Automation also are easy to set up and use.

Difficult to upgrade from one version to another.

Bewertungen zu iMIS

3,9

iMIS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 95 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du iMIS bereits verwendet?

Stephen
Stephen
Chief Executive in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Finding a flexible system that can grow with your organisation

Kommentare: We use IMIS as the central plank to our Charity operation, over 2-3 years helping us to double our size and build a membership base of over 100,000. ROI 6-12 months.

IMIS is a great Association Management system with strong inbuilt functionality, designed to do what it says on the tin.. the system has high levels of Integration, acting like a Lego base enabling you to plug in almost any 3rd party systems.

Some of the functionality in the older V17 is clunky, but the new EMS online offer is much cleaner and offers the best in class solution.

Jon
Deputy Executive Director in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Endless capabilities, not the simplest EMS but it does a lot

Kommentare: Members are easily able to manage their membership status, event registrations, company info, contact info. We are able to offer a member experience with members-only content, event registrations based on membership, etc., which has been great in driving retention. We used to be an association that was based almost entirely on events but now about half of our members each year don't attend any events and are here for the other benefits, many of which we make available through members-only content on iMIS. Great responsive website through the iMIS RISE tool.

We did not previously have an AMS in place, we were a "data silo" association with many different buckets of information that needed to be imported/exported on a regular basis. iMIS has been a great piece for us in integrating our membership and event management, automated email marketing, mobile app, LMS, SMS texting and other things. Our membership/event marketing has improved greatly due to this. Our membership has more than doubled over the past six years and we would have had to add staff members if we didn't have this in place.

iMIS isn't the easiest system to configure, we have a consultant to deal with the implementation and setup. Some of the features like the built in email marketing aren't the greatest, we integrated with Informz instead of using the iMIS email (iMIS/Informz integration has been GREAT, but extra cost). Integrations and possibilities with iMIS are basically unlimited, but each has its own cost. With that said, we are doing a lot for our members that we didn't do prior to implementing iMIS.

Amy
Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

iMIS

Kommentare: As a new user, iMIS is overwhelming and difficult to learn. After meeting with long term users they say iMIS is the "devil you know" once you learn the system it's better to keep working with it than try another database software. I am hopeful the iMIS Cloud will be easier to navigate and learn, but I feel iMIS users should not have to have programming background or decades of experience with iMIS to be comfortable using it.

As a very new user, it seems to have some functionality that eliminates manual work. For those who know how to use and program databases, I believe it has good functionality.

It is very difficult for new users to learn. Even with education and training, it takes years to get good at using iMIS. Every team needs to have someone with a programming background in order to fully utilize iMIS. Resellers have so many customers it can be difficult to get your tickets addressed timely.

Sarah
Projects & Business Intelligence Manager in USA

Customizable and Powerful

Kommentare: I've worked with iMIS for 13 years, and I'm very excited about iMIS Cloud and the improvements and additions that come with it. I'm able to customize what staff sees depending on their role, hiding information they don't need. The newest reporting tool is exciting, as is the new form builder. We're able to integrate tradeshow, LMS, and app software into iMIS, which allows us to streamline business across the association. The learning subscription and performance improvement program have been worthwhile for us as well. Highly recommend.

I've enjoyed working with iMIS for 13 years. Once you learn the system it's highly customizable and can handle pretty much anything you need it to. There are many experiential upgrades with the new iMIS Cloud version that create a simpler interface with better design options and functionality for staff.

I've found the learning curve to be a little steep with new users. The benefits of a powerful system that handles a ton of data work against light users who don't need and have trouble sifting through all of that data. I have staff that don't like using the system and avoid it whenever possible because they have trouble learning it well.

Gary
Finance & IT Officer in UK
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

iMIS Has Moved Us Out Of The Dark Ages

Kommentare: Our CEO described the project as the best IT implementation he had ever seen and I have to agree.

iMIS is easy to use and is logical. If you don't know where to find something it's easy to work out. The process automation has been the real game changer for us, saving precious time for both our staff and end users.

Gift Aid not yet functional but we have found a work around for this.

Rita
Manager, Membership & Meeting Logistics in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

iMIS Review

Kommentare: We are adding OpenWater to iMIS to streamline having too many different software platforms. OpenWater will be doing our abstracts and awards

Membership and Meeting Management is the most impactful tool in using iMIS.

Customization and flexibility. Anything that is outside the box is extremely expensive to program

Manoli
Continuing Certification Program Manager in USA

iMIS

Kommentare: iMIS has given us more flexibility in retrieving our information as needed

iMIS allows us to use our data to gain information on which of our doctors need to complete requirements for their Board certification.

iMIS has been customized to help us do our job. We are not fully using iMIS as is.

Peter
Peter
Database Administrator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Still the leading overall product

Kommentare: We are using iMIS not only for our core sales functions, particularly publication sales and dues capture, but also to integrate with many best-of-breed applications, such as Informz (Higher Logic), Higher Logic communities, Cadmium CD for conference apps like proposals, booth sales, and conference mobile app. We also integrate with our fulfillment house, job board, advocacy program, plus have custom online applications that utilize iMIS as the central repository.

The ability to provide SingleSignOn with virtually all of our 3rd-party applications enable us to capture information beyond the core functions of iMIS.

The awkward linkage between our website CMS and the iMIS online core.

Tamara
IT Assistant in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I would recommend to many organisations!

Kommentare: I've had no issue with iMIS, no glaring issue and whenever I've had an issue accessing the site the problem has always been resolved fast. There has been a bit of a delay integrating to the new iMIS system but it's still a good experience overall.

I like the layout and how easy it is to use. You don't even need to be a IT pro to manoeuvre through the site.

I think the report running process can be improved and made a bit easier to use for standard users.

Hatty
Marketing and Education Manager in UK

Full featured web-based CRM

Our members can access all their data in one place. We can also access all that data about a member, allowing us to provide a more personalised experience.

Sometimes it feels like you need to be an IT person to make changes - we're a small organisation without an IT department and we can only do so much ourselves.

Patty
Special Events, Fundraising Coordinator in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommended

Kommentare: I am very pleased and satisfied with the experience in having with IMIS. The software and staff are amazing.

It's very friendly user. It captures everything I need for my fundraising needs.

I have nothing but good to say about IMIS.

Director, Member Events in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive, scale-able and a long term solution to member management

Kommentare: Our member engagement, association website and accounting system is all tied together to provide nearly seamless integration of business operations.

iMIS is build to meet the needs of changing technology. When new technologies come along you don't have to start all over again. There is a large body of third party providers to tie into any additional systems you need and they have an outstanding "independent" user group that is extremely helpful.

Learning the reporting system can be time consuming at first but as you get familiar with it that too is a very powerful system that lets you get whatever information out of your system that you need.

Brenda
Director of Membership in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

First Powerful Database I had used.

Kommentare: It was a powerful tool but I have found comparable solutions for a lot less expense than iMIS. With a small staff, it is hard to expend the kind of money you'd need for iMIS.

Easy to use. Powerful. Did most everything we needed it to do. I was the power user in the office for 10 years. If you know SQL queries, you'll be able to run a lot of custom reports to fit your business needs. After moving to another non-profit, I found that there were less expensive solutions which were comparable or better. No need to spend a lot of money to get what you need for your businesses database and website solutions.

Needed lots of customization for our use. At the time, was not a database/web platform. I believe it is now with the RISE platform.

Travis
Training & Development Manager in Kanada

iMIS Review

- easy to use software - lots of different options included in out of box software - decent third party application integrations available - IQA's are very easy to use and set up - Marketing and Process Automation also are easy to set up and use

- our association needed to build quite a few custom pieces to meet our needs via a 3rd party - some limits in some areas - complicated scripts/reports don't transfer over well into iMIS web, need to overhaul reports to make them work

Winnie
Member Services Coordinator in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Okay, But Could Be Better!

Kommentare: I have been using iMIS at work for many years, and I find it is a decent software that has most of the features and functionalities that are required for a Not-for-profit Association. However, I am always hoping to see new improvements on the features and functionalities.

It has a desktop (offline) version as well as a browser (online) version so that I can access wherever I go.

It is not smart enough to perform the duties that I wish it would do. A lot of the features and functionalities need to be paid for in order to receive the additional upgrades.

Allyson
Accounting Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

iMIS

Kommentare: I have been using iMIS for about 2 1/2 years. It was really easy to learn, it's easy to set up profiles, register for events, enter orders, etc.

I really like using iMIS. It's very user friendly. The search functions are incredible. Most of the reports are very good and entering payments is very easy!

I wish there was an easier, more transparent way to refund membership dues, as it is with orders. It's not as clear.

Susan
Senior Director, Membership and Database in USA

Robust system, still behind on web-based front facing UX.

Has robust and well thought out processes. Incredibly supportive user community. Is committed to moving to web-based. Product development path has become more transparent.

The web-based front facing UX still complicated but is getting better. This is not cheap and needs a lot of third-party support to get full functionality expected of systems in today's market.

Beth
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

iMIS is a good tool for managing association data. It is easy for staff and engages membership.

Kommentare: The dashboards are very handy giving a quick visual of what is happening and what needs attention.

I like setting up events and assisting members with credentials. I seldom get phone calls or emails for assistance because the website is very user friendly and members can register for events from any devise they have.

I'm a report person and would run lots of them. Using dashboards to get my reporting was my least favorite but it is getting easier and actually saves paper. There are also IQA's to get more specific reporting.

Charla
Off. Mgr. in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: I've been very pleased with the product overall. We started with the old desktop version back in 1996 and have since converted to the cloud version.

The fact that it is written for Associations is good as most database management programs are not. It can also be customized to fit needs.

It is sometimes a little frustrating running reports.

Eric
Director of IT in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I have been using imis since the 1990's and have always had a great experience using imis.

Imis has evolved from a standard database to a full EMS system. We can track data from the website, we can have our members pay dues online and update their profiles,

If you don't have an experience imis person on site, consulting fees can be expensive. Especially when you have to do an upgrade or SQL work.

Vickie
Managing Director, Customer Fulfillment in USA

Flexibility Is A Big Plus

I like the fact that what I can dream up I can pretty much figure out a way to build it.

The thing I like the least is the ability to have one person be connected to multiple companies without using relationships.

Payal
IT PM in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

this is one of the best AMS as it does take into account a lot of functions for associations

Ease of membership/ dues/ event registration and all the functionality associated with a member centric organization.

RiSE support is not the best. The change from desktop iMIS to RiSE based s/w has been a challenge for the whole organization

Christine
Manager, Member Support and Communications in USA

I feel it isUser friendly and versatile allows for many tracking options and reporting capabilities

I feel it is fairly easy to use and flexible. It allows us to have a lot of options for reporting and tracking

I don't have a dislike for this system. I enjoy using it and recommend this service to everyone. It is good to have.

Cherie
Imis Specialist in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

imis review

Easy to use. Good fit for our organization and has a wide range of integrated products that we also use.

Events module is quite limited but for simple events its a good fit.

Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great CMS if you have the budget

Kommentare: It meets all of our needs, but for a high price and steep time investment from our staff.

It has a lot of features and ad-on modules for everything from customer management to event management. It's very easy to customize for our organization's needs so that we only use what we want.

It can be very costly to update to the latest version and ad on the various modules that we need for our customers. Training staff to use the software can also be very time consuming and complicated.