Über Cloudbeds

Cloudbeds bietet eine zentrale Plattform, mit der du Gäste, Mitarbeitende, Inventar, Preise und Daten in Echtzeit effizient verwalten kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Cloudbeds

It gives us full control over the business and a great overview of our daily operations. Since we started with Cloudbeds we increased our direct bookings and our revenue.

A few missing features in my opinion, such as a mobile app with cc processing for checking/out.

Bewertungen zu Cloudbeds

Cloudbeds hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 324 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cloudbeds bereits verwendet?

Douglas
Hotelier in Österreich

Zeitverschwendung

Kommentare: DIe haben illegal Geld von mir verlangt und es hat Monate gedauert, das zurückzuholen. Man kriegt jedes Mal eine neue Mitarbeite und muss alles von vorne an erklären. Ich habe dutzende von Stunden verloren - katastrophal. Ich hasse dieses Geschäft.

Es war ok - es funktioniert für manche Leute.

Nicht flexibel genug - linked listings gehen nicht, zB

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for this review. While we are sorry our solution did not meet all of your property's needs, we appreciate the candid feedback. We are not aware of the billing details you mention, and we take those matters very seriously. Please reach out to us at support@cloudbeds.com and reference this review if you would like to discuss further. Thank you again for providing your feedback.

Shen
Shen
Director in Malaysia
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall recommended but hope you can make some improvements

the PMS and UX. Easy to use for everyone. Set up is easy and flexible. Integrations are useful

the Booking Engine - not flexible enough. PIE - trialled but the rate shopper took the wrong rates, not BAR so rate shopping comparison was useless to us.

Larry
Operations Manager in Singapur

Choosing Cloudbeds as the HMS to migrate from our old HMS

Kommentare: I think i have already given that in my first feedback.

First of all, it was a pleasant experience to engage with the first line officers from cloudbeds, IE the sales staff. The meeting was useful and concise. Most of my relevant concerns were handled. Those that weren't were handled by the appropriate technical colleague. The migration was smooth although anyone who intents to perform all the data migration should get ready for a lot of work as the data might not be imported accurately albeit its not a major concern. The part that i was most impressed with Cloudbeds would be the dashboard and the calender. From these 2 functions its easy to have a clear view of the check ins, out, as well as the occupancy. Of course there are more sub functions equally useful from the calender. Another equally cool feature i'd have to say is the integration with a large pool of vendors to expand the basic HMS and cater it specifically to each hotel's operation. For us, we integrated Cloudbeds with Assa Abloy's NFC enabled door lock, a Mobile Check in aplication which allows our guests to check in wthout accessing our front desk. This frees up our front desk staff and they have time to perform other tasks! Guest can safely access their room with their mobile device.

Like any software or application, there are always ways and functions to improve. I was rather disappointed after we have rolled out LIVE with Cloudbeds only to discover that the functions of its REPORTS ( this also include guests folios) are not as comprehensive or flexible as we initially thought. There were also a couple of times when all our front desk terminals were not accesible and was later confirmed by Cloudbeds support personnel that they had some technical issues and needed some time to rectify the situation. (Fortunately it took less than 3 hours). And to be fair, since we've gone LIVE with Cloudbeds, it happened only twice. The other issue is the lag, sometime my staff will complain to me that it can take more than 2-3 mins to load a page.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for sharing such a fantastic review, Larry. We have thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments and are thrilled by the positive feedback - this shows that we are able to meet expectations and are happy to continuously serve our loyal customers. Your voice and opinion matter most and we appreciate receiving your views of the system and experience so far, which helps us understand what we are doing right while finding the areas for improvement. In addition to that, we're happy that our support efforts have met expectations which we value significantly among several other things. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Henrico
Director in Bahamas
Gastgewerbe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Embraces the diversity in the field and the guiding principles

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Championing sustainability in the industry. Cloudbeds gives the most comprehensive insight into the structure and functioning of this industry.

There is a sense of leadership and responsibility found in Cloudbeds. It has for a long time served as an umbrella in my hospitality management journey. Chiefly, Cloudbeds optimize business performance through its daily assistance in operations. It is also easy to deal with customer complaints and inquiries.

I had issues with bookings. It was slow to load new entries which affected our schedule. The issue was attended by the support team.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Henrico, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about Cloudbeds management, and customer inquiries/complaints. We appreciate it!

Julieann
Director in Australien

Disgusting customer service

Kommentare: For 3 years I have persevered 😣 now I am done and do not recommend

The original sales rep in 2020 [sensitive content hidden] was amazing. So supportive, happy to help and fix any problems. Once he left you couldn't get any help in Australia

The customer service support team is a joke. There is no support and defiantly don't try and add two separate properties to one account

letztes Jahr

Hi Julieann, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Someone from our leadership team will contact you to speak with you. Cloudbeds

Carl
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cloudbeds, easy to use, very functional.

Kommentare: My hostel is listed with several reservation agencies, every time there is a reservation, I need to go to all of the other agencies and close that room. It is very time consuming and cumbersome, however, if I don't I risk overbooking a room. With cloudbeds the process is automatic and instant (within a minute).

It took me less than 5 minutes to teach my employee everything they need to be efficient in the program. It is extremely easy to switch languages depending on who the user is. It is organized in a thoughtful way. Creating reservations form, for example, can be accessed from various screens.

There are some areas where I would like to be able to set my own default. For example, when I go to the reservations page (all reservations historically and current), there is a filter which quickly gives me just the current unfulfilled (future) reservations. I would like that to be the default filter. I cannot set it as default. There are other similar filters.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for sending us an amazing review. We are happy to hear that the core features and functionality of our system are serving its purpose - which was our main goal when delivering an industry-standard product focused on the customer needs. With regards to the feedback, would you be able to let us know more via https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new? Our product team monitors this page and your input is always appreciated.

Karin
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Looking for a new program ! I use to love the program but they have cut back on help I think and now you cant get help very easy . You have to wait forever. Not what it use to be!

Customer service was great when I signed up and it was great for about a year.

You can't get help. When you do the live chats they just keep taking you in circles. Sending you links to go to . I cant even get into my cloudbeds now and am just waiting on someone to respond through a email . Such a panic feeling and I have customers waiting to book and can't get in the system to book or see whats available .

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Karin N, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Someone from our leadership team has reached out to you to discuss this more. Cloudbeds

Ryan
Managing Director in UK
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nice product, but it has many floors that can only be solved by technical team!

Kommentare: Ok but could be better.

Integrations, online booking Chanel manager

The software is extremely slow, this has been reported many times, but nothing happens. The payment system is no good for the uk (except for online bookings) and we have resorted to taking most payments manually as a result. I love that you can do lots with the system, but sometimes it’s just information overload and could be simplified a lot.

letztes Jahr

Hello Ryan, Thank you for providing your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are taking advantage of our many integrations and channel manager, but sorry to hear that we've fallen short of expectations in other areas. We value your business and would love the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you directly. If there is anything specific we can do to resolve your situation, please let us know by reaching out to support@cloudbeds.com. Warm regards, The Cloudbeds Team

Oriana
Manager in Brasilien
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We have become loyal clients

Kommentare: I installed cloudbeds to be able to curb overbooking and it has served me very well. We had a manager that tried to change to another system and it was a disaster. I still dont understand why he tried to change.

Its very easy to use and implement and I am able to access it from my phone, so I can work from literally anywhere. The game changer for me is the customer support which is always very very fast with well trained staff.

I am not able to tell quickly when looking at the calender which days are bank holidays. There should be a way to make those days a different colour. Also I wish there was more history on the blockage of dates (such as when the blocking was done).

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for giving us such a fantastic review, we truly appreciate your comment and feedback. Cloudbeds system was built based on the industry demand which is made possible by customers like you - we look forward to providing you with the best service for many years to come. With regards to the suggestion, our product team is aware of the improvements that can be made to the calendar page, once we have future updates we will be sure to bring good news!

Richard
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy hotelier finds peace and harmony with Cloudbeds!

Kommentare: Wonderful, glad we made the change from AutoClerk/MyHMS! :-)

Very clean and well thought out user interface, and the ever present search bar is my constant best friend. Entering reservations, taking credit card information, quickly being able to switch around within CB and open multiple tabs, I just don't feel like I'm ever stuck on a problem. Online chat has been so fast and helpful with questions, offering work-arounds, providing links to documentation, offering suggestions and options...very happy with support!

I really have found very little to complain about with this software. 1) I would like the system to move reservations which fail authorization to "Pending" status, not "Confirmed" status. 2) Connecting to the GDS needs more hand-holding (IMO), I was simply not prepared for what was required and speaking directly with a 3rd party company which is located in Italy made communication more challenging.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear your feedback as you are enjoying our centralized platform, and value your thoughtful comment as customer satisfaction is always a top priority. Your feedback is also appreciated as it helps us analyze the gaps and areas we can improve. If you have any additional suggestions, please feel free to share via https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new.

Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Versatile all in One PMS

Kommentare: The overall experience has been positive. I have been operating three small properties proven to be a great solution.

The versatility of Cloudbeds is very attractive. You are able to add useful modules such as revenue management and housekeeping.

It is a bit expensive when you start to add functionality. Some of the modules such as housekeeping and revenue management could be better.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is serving your business successfully with a centralized platform. This brings us joy and motivates us to continuously improve our system and provide the best experience you can have!

Gagandeep
Accounting in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not Recommended

Kommentare: Not happy at all, I will pay more this time but will look forward for something easier with reports

Create a reservation and check out a guest

Reports and accounting. Balancing and occupancy reports

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Hi Gagandeep, thank you for sharing your feedback and we are truly sorry that your Cloudbeds experience did not meet expectations. We will try our best to improve our product and understand the differences in each customer's requirements. Please don't hesitate to reach out to support@cloudbeds.com referencing this review so that we can help you and discuss any further concerns or suggestions.

Prashant
CEO in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It can’t get better for hostels!

Super lucid interface Fantastic customer support (usual queries resolved in less than an hour) Lot of useful reports and features like housekeeping and cash draw

Only if the software had a mobile application.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for the amazing review. We are glad to hear that our product is meeting your needs. It brings us joy and motivates us to continuously improve our system and provide the best experience we can give you. About your suggestion on the mobile app, you can access the system through your mobile's built-in browser. Nevertheless, we are also developing a mobile app so you can access our system easily and tailored to your phone. Please do let our team at support@cloudbeds.com know if you need any other assistance.

Jim
Founder/Owner/Operator in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Definitely a game changer for the business!

Kommentare: It was confusing to understand all the steps involved to make changes and/or a reservation….like to make changes, then click update, then apply, then save. (3 - 4 step process to get the action u want done).

Helps with so many areas of the business it’s such a time saver once set-up and implemented.

If you are used to a one touch system like Square or other software, the learning curve is definitely a little longer with this system. So many steps to do the simplest of tasks instead of a one button click and ur done.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for leaving such a positive review, Jim. We are grateful that our system is providing value for your business. Due to a better end-user experience, our platform setup can take time which is why our onboarding team is there to guide you throughout the journey. We appreciate the thoughtful feedback and thank you for choosing Cloudbeds!

Erick
General Manager in Deutschland

One of the best All in One Solutions for Boutique Hotels

Kommentare: We are very happy with Cloudbeds. Easy to manage our property and train our staff. The whole team was very thankful that we finally changed our software to a better solution.

Easy to use. Our team quickly learned how to use the platform and we love the connectivity with our different channels - no more overbookings since we started working with Cloudbeds.

No accounting integration. We have to manually export our financial data to our local accounting software.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

We are honored to be recognized as one of the bests. We would like to thank you for this recognition and are delighted that you find our system easy to use.

Alex
Owner in Dominikanische Republik

Happy with cloudbeds since we started 8 years ago

Kommentare: We started with cloudbeds about 8 years ago and since that the company keep grow and making life easier to property individual owners like me.

Easy to use and the connetion provide with defferent booking channel

I really like everything maybe the price for the othere service integration

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is saving you time with a centralized platform. We look forward to providing you with the best service for many more years to come. Thank you for being a part of our journey as a loyal customer for this many years - Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Steve
Owner/Operator in Costa Rica
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cloudbeds has given my hotel a new life.

Kommentare: Our goal when switching to Cloudbeds was to save time doing daily tasks but the software was done so much more. Our direct bookings have increased by over 35%. Guests have noticed the rate checker on my booking engine and felt confident booking directly. We also have seen a boost in OTA bookings. We added a couple of niche channels this past year offered in Cloubdeds Channel Manager and without any extra work from my team, the reservations have increased. My favorite part of the software is PIE. No longer am I worrying about rate management. The automated changes make me feel confident that my rates are helping me maximize my revenue. The time savings have had a big impact! I am a smaller boutique hotel and don't have the luxury of a big staff. My goal has always been to focus on the guest experience and to get away from the computer. Cloudbeds has streamlined every aspect of my operation and my guests feel it. Overall I am thrilled with my Cloudbeds experience. The people in the company seem to be happy to help me succeed. Knowing the 24/7 support there is a good feeling but to be honest, I haven't needed support very much. The software has built-in training videos and the software has been extremely reliable. When I have questions I find the answer pretty quickly in the help desk. I give Cloudbeds 10/10. I highly recommend letting Cloubdeds be your software partner.

Cloudbeds is fast and easy to use. The software saves me time and has many features that are growing my bookings. My hotel is now more productive and profitable than ever. Plus, they have amazing support! Cloudbeds gets a 10/10.

Hard to say what can be done to improve. The software seems to offer the best technology around. I went with the Cloubdeds Premier Package and get updated regularly that there are new or updated features available to me. It's good to know they don't stop innovating.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you very much for giving us such an amazing review; we highly appreciate your comments about our system and how much you and your staffs enjoy using Cloudbeds. We are always working hard to bring the latest features and integrations and together with your feedback and support it makes our journey successful. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Corey
General Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for our small property

Kommentare: I have not experienced anything that would change my desire to utilize Cloudbeds to manager our property. It's so easy, a child could do it...literally.

I manage a 25 room boutique hotel, and Cloudbeds offers everything that we need in a nice, neat little package. It's so easy to use, you can train yourself how to utilize all the features in less than a day. On each and every screen, there are instructional videos on how to operate the features of the current window you are viewing. They also offer "Cloudbed University" if you want to sit down and hammer through some more chronological training. I've never had an employee need more than a few hours to get the system down pat. The software is based around the guests more than it is based around the property, and they provide multiple tools to make the check-in process easier for both the guests as well as the staff. However, the support would have to be the most impressive thing about the company. While it is extremely rare to have an issue with the software, we actually experienced an enormous lag/outage in the middle of a Saturday afternoon. However, clicked on "Get Help" and in minutes I was chatting to a live representative about the issue I was experiencing. The followed up on it and emailed me directly once it was resolved. I couldn't say that about several larger companies I have worked with in the past. I would highly recommend Cloudbeds to anyone who needs simple, cloud-based, intuitive software to help manage their property.

I wish there was a way to store guest vehicle/license plate information. You can "Suggest a feature", which I have done, but it's the equivalent of an online suggestion box. You never know if anyone actually reads them, or even considers implementing them.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review, we truly appreciate your thoughtful and detailed feedback about what you are enjoying the most with Cloudbeds and your wonderful experience with the support team. We are thrilled to find that our support efforts are meeting expectations. We are always customer first and believe in providing adequate and easy access to knowledge and information that is available for any customer via Cloudbeds University and our online knowledgebase portal. With regards to the feature suggestion, may I offer a workaround where you can use the Documents tab from our Reservation Details page to store any files from a computer? You can import an image or a PDF file uploaded to that reservation. You can reach out to support via support@cloudbeds.com for more information.

Andrea
CEO/Owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Used Cloudbeds for 4 years, so HAPPY to have finally found a much better product

Kommentare: Overall I have not been happy with Cloudbeds, and in fact have recently switched. In addition to the problems with user interface, slow/unresponsive customer service, extremely poor reporting, and calendar/channel management never really working, when I went to cancel it, they REQUIRE a meeting in order to cancel, or they will just continue to charge you. I've never heard of anything like this. Our new HMS is SO much easier to use, and their customer support is a thousand times better. Not to mention how much better their booking engine looks and works.

I chose Cloudbeds because they integrated with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and had a calendar that should have worked across all the channels.

Not only did the calendar not really work across the channels, but the software itself was ridiculously difficult to use. Extremely poor user interface. We required "help" with absolutely anything that was outside of perfectly typical (which was often), and would have to submit a ticket and wait (sometimes for days) to get that help.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, we appreciate your feedback and regret to hear that you did not have the best experience with us. We will continue to work hard and understand our community's needs even better. If you would like to discuss this matter in further detail, please feel free to reach out via support@cloudbeds.com and reference this review. We would be glad to understand the situation further.

Engin
Owner in Costa Rica
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They did not give what they offer- Misleading staff and ads

Kommentare: Very bad. I wouldnt recommend it to noone. There plenty of better options. Also sometimes connection cuts with booking so it doesnt send the price change.

Nothing is good. We did not like anything.

We wanted to use this softare to manage our small hostel with 28 beds. We talked about the features that we will have with the plan that we were buying on the phone before buying. They told us we will have 3 apps for free and shared inventory funcion is included. After paying, we are told we need to pay extra for shared inventory and apps we talked that they said free is just integration of the app is free. So We are informed in the begining wrong. We were thinking of two software to use, cloudbeds or Counter app. Counter app is half the price and comes these features with premium plan all included. We wanted to cancel the membership, but look what they say, we can cancel but we do not refund. So you cancel but take the money. Interesting. I never had this kind of issue in nowhere. We are using just to save our money then we will cancel it for sure.

letztes Jahr

Hi Engin, We appreciate your feedback, and we apologize for any frustration you may have experienced. Thank you for speaking with a member of our hospitality Consultant Team to resolve this issue. If you need additional assistance, please reach out to the team at support@cloudbeds.com Warm regards, The Cloudbeds Team

Jennifer
CFO in Belize

Thieves

They are not reputable and allow others to transfer your account with authorizing

THIEVES, they allowed someone to transfer my account without my approval and authorization. STATING THEY HAD "documents" THERE ARE NO DOCUMENTS, NO APPROVAL, NO AUTHORIZATION, they have gone against their own company policies. The person they transferred my account stole this and CLOUDBEDS ALLOWED it.

Linda

Cloudbeds

Kommentare: It has cut down on time in many ways, everything is so much more automated relative to my last system.

It was relatively easy to set up. Time consuming but that was OK.

I do not like the customer support aspect. I do not like that I write about a question & then have to wait for a reply and then actually deal with a variety of people. I don't feel like they understand what I am saying most of the time. The rep who assisted me at first [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was excellent and he has had to be the go between a few times to get the support team to understand what I am requesting. Just once I wish someone would pick up the phone and talk to me!

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review. We truly appreciate your comment and feedback about the system. Your feedback is always helpful which helps us understand the gap we can improve. We are currently working on providing better support options and we have recently introduced live-chat support. Please let us know if you have any concerns by reaching out to us via support@cloudbeds.com.

Edwin
Owner B&B in UK
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Brilliant and easy to use

Kommentare: your customer service is really the best ever experienced

real time synchronization connect all OTA's Credit card view function email templates reporting possibilities

There is nothing i don't like about the software.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you for leaving us an awesome review, we are happy to hear that our system has helped you streamline many tasks, and our support efforts are meeting your needs. This brings us joy and motivates us to continuously improve our system and provide the best experience you can have! We look forward to continuing working with you and supporting you for many years to come. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Hazel
owner in Kanada

Good system

Kommentare: Good data for our business. Good communication to our customers. Happy to have the seamless connection with OTAs.

Mostly it's good: (1) Appearance and use of the Calendar. (2) Set up to Channel connections. (2) Payment processing - the info is easy to access and it's all gone like clock work. (3) Email templates and schedules. (4) Notes on reservations. Easy to track email records. (5) Their support has been amazing.

(1) Have to manually apply balance owing payment. Wish this happened automatically. (2) the filters for searches is a bit cumbersome. You have to "submit" and then "apply" and even the look of the calendar drop downs took some getting used to.

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is helping you run your property with a centralized platform and that our core features along with the support efforts are meeting expectations. Regarding your concerns, would you be able to let us know more via support@cloudbeds.com so that our team can assist you better?

Keyvin
Owner/manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cloudbeds looks good, but that's about it. Basically no support whatsoever.

Kommentare: Learning experience. Don't go with companies that only have email support. We lost a few thousand dollars in business from their negligence.

Booking engine appearance is modern and clean, scrolling calendar on mobile devices, calendar shows today's check-ins and checkouts.

No support. When you have an issue, you email and wait. Then they say, "that's not possible, but put it on the idea boards so it can get voted on." And there it will sit for years. Daily workflow was terribly inefficient compared to our old system. The check in process took about 5 minutes longer with so many more clicks. Just to print something became a nightmare! Setting up rates and availability is a total pain initially, but then it gets so much worse. Instead of seasonal rate intervals with occasional rate increases for high demand dates, we have hundreds of rate intervals (cloudbeds creates automatically) that require tedious manually editing for each room type and each interval. All of this means hours of wasted time and energy spent where it should be minutes or even seconds. The cost. There are more robust PMS's out there for much less, period. Don't waste your time!!!

Antwort von Cloudbeds

Hi Keyvin, We appreciate your feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. We definitely made some mistakes in this case, from which we will learn. We prioritize our development based on the collective requests from our customers. In this case, you had some fairly unique requirements that we couldn't accommodate on your timeline. We don't offer a call-in support line because we find it more efficient to get the information first and schedule the call once we have the details and can solve the issue, vs. asking our customers to wait on hold. From looking through your case, it looks like we averaged getting back to you within 30 minutes in most cases.