Über Fusion

Virtual Tour Software für professionelle Fotografen und Drohnenpiloten. Einfaches Hochladen von Vollbewegungsvideos, Fotos und Panoramen.

Erfahre mehr über Fusion

Fully integrated solution for stills, 360 panos and videos.

Also the mobile tour allows the screen to sleep, which is really distracting.

Bewertungen zu Fusion

4,9
5,0

Fusion hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 63 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fusion bereits verwendet?

Shawn
Shawn

Best Business Partner I could Ask For

Kommentare: More than just the software, it is really the company behind it that makes the experience great. When I was initially looking at virtual tour providers years ago, every other company I talked with, basically wanted me to be an asset within their organization. RTV was more interested in what they could do to help me succeed with my business goals. This support is ongoing also, everything from webinars to conventions. So whether someone is new and wants to learn to take better photos, or experienced and needs help managing a team, answers are just a quick post away.

Since Fusion is focused on Virtual Tours, beyond just the incredible front end that someone views, I feel the true value is in what you don't see. They have really created a platform that analyzes performance and goes above and beyond to help everyone in the chain. For example, my client may be a realtor. Now instead of just giving them a cool tour to distribute, they have incorporated into their system functionality a realtor would need. This, in turn, helps the realtor be more successful, who then comes back to me, which makes me more successful. Fusion helps create a positive feedback loop.

Not much really. It is so in-depth, that it would take someone new, a little bit to find all of its functionality, but is laid out really well, and there is great support from the staff and community, so any questions get answered really fast.

Antwort von Real Tour Vision - RTV

Shawn - Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your dedication and support.

Donna
Photographer/Owner in USA

Can't Beat RTV Fusion for 360 Virtual Tours

Kommentare: I felt I couldn't compete with the window screen the competitors used and RTV R&D came out and has done a fantastic job. Don't want my competition to use RTV, but in a different area, I would tell you to call me and I'll help you get started with RTV.

The software is constantly growing and keeping up with technology. It is easy for my clients to use and they are responsive if there is a product or link that the competition uses, they make us competitive and definitely the BEST!

Not anymore. They just did a great update. GO RTV!

Antwort von Real Tour Vision - RTV

Hello Donna! Thank you so much for your review. We'll keep on developing very diligently over here at RTV and we're very happy that you made the decision to come over to RTV! Lots more development on the horizon! Get READY!!

Carl
Fotografie, Selbstständig

A must have for real estate photographers...no seriously, it is that damn good!

Kommentare: I would not be where I am in this industry if not for having RTV as my main operating system / delivery system / payment receipt system. This is a great system that I hesitate to share with others because I want the upper hand advantage! :)

Ease of use and the one-stop-shop abilities of the sytem.

Set up was a bit clunky. It takes a lot of time to set everything up in the back of house (payment partner, product description / pricing, etc.) but once you get over that hump, you are good to go.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Carl, Thank you so much! It's great to get reviews like this from folks using our real estate photography and virtual tour software. We'll continue making updates and drive to make it the very best out there. Thank you! Jason and Team RTV

Robert
Photographer in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Excellent Tour Platform

Kommentare: I have been using the Fusion tour platform since 2012. I have been very satisfied with this tour system and all of the folks at RTV that help me produce quality tours.

Easy to build and deliver high quality photo, video and virtual tours to my clients. The Fusion tour platform helps set me apart from other real estate photographers in my area. My clients love the tours, single property websites and weekly web traffic reports.

I would like to be able to send out global messages to all on my client list to introduce new features like the single property websites. Also would like a master on/off button on the deliverables page.

Antwort von Real Tour Vision - RTV

Hello Robert! Thank you so much for your dedication to our virtual tour software platform. We love having you on the team and we too are happy that you switched over to RTV. Thanks for your loyalty and support. Get ready fro many more updates this year.

Anthony

Should Be Number One

It filled many voids that the previous company had. The team is always there to help either on the phone or by email, and with relatively quick turnaround. Always new innovations being presented which really enhances the product ultimately allowing me to provide better product and services to all my clients. RTV is number one in my book and should be in yours too.

No cons to report. It has always been a pleasant experience using the software or dealing with tech support when needed. Who could ask for more?

Antwort von Real Tour Vision - RTV

Thank you so much Anthony! We used to have amazing coverage in Albany, NY but after lost it during the recession. We're very happy that you're finding great success with our product over there. Lots of great things coming out from RTV this year to help you dominate the market!

Nolan
Nolan
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RTV Fusion Review

Kommentare: I was getting into 360 Virtual Tours with Zillow and stumbled upon RTV. Jason as been an extremely amazing mentor to me as I have growed my business! I was onboarded at 17 years old. He got me into doing so much more than just drone pictures & without [SENSITIVE CONTENT] advice, guidance, and late night phone calls I'm not sure I'd still be in business. He keeps me on my toes, and I am so excited for my future with RTV, and to see the growth down the line!

I really enjoy the property websites. It's an easy way for me to take my interior pictures & Zillow 3D Home Tour and have it in one place. It also shows details about the property, price, descriptions, weather, and contact forms. It seals the deal on "One-Man Stop."

My only thing is that I can't customize the fonts on the property websites. I know it's coming soon!

Jeff
CEO in USA

not just software

Kommentare: Great benefits from learning how they use their own software to run a virtual tour business. they share everything that helps them be successful.

Easy to use 360 virtual tour creator. I love how everything is customizable to create the tours. many feature throughout the software that I would have never thought that I needed. great support and training

Could implement more features for specific small businesses like restaurant table reservations

Suzanne

Real Tour Vision

Kommentare: Ease of having the information saved is great. There are times it does not work and I have trouble pulling up an agent by email or brokerage. I also discovered that business owners are in a different class than agents so the profiles are stored different. That was confusing.

The features that are the best are human. No one can replace them and I hope you never do. I love the detailed training, the ease of using the products and like most people, I need time to learn it all. I know I am missing many features that would help me.

The upload of images takes awhile. I wish it were faster. I did discover when labels were removed it all went faster moving images.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much Suzanne! We appreciate customers like you so much. Your support helps us continue creating a more robust and feature rich tomorrow.

Joy
Joy
Owner/Photographer in USA

Best On the Market

Kommentare: My clients love the end product! They especially love the traffic reports and the high quality of the tour!

Fusion is so easy to use, it does so much automatically! I love it! Been using it for years! And, they are always upgrading and improving!

I can't think of anything. I love everything about it. I guess if I have to say something negative it would be that I can't keep up with all the new things they come out with!

Thomas
Thomas
Fotografie, Selbstständig

The best virtual tour software out there!

Fusion has every feature that you can ask for when it comes to virtual tour software. From the new 1080p streaming of video, flyers, non-branded tours, music, 360 tour implementation and so much more. If your are a real estate photographer or real estate agent this is the best tour software to use!

I currently love everything about this software.

Carolyn
Real Estate Photographer in USA

The best in the biz

Kommentare: I produce all of my virtual tours through Fusion. I tried a few others when I first started but once I found Fusion I didn't look back and haven't continued looking since.

The developers are always innovating and working to support the photographers and agents who use the system. I have been using RTV Fusion for over 5 years and they listen to the people who use the product. The software is easy to use and if you have any issues the support staff is on top of it. If they don't have the answer they will get it for you. Response times are fast. Issues are taken care of. Hands down the best software of its kind in the business.

I currently use a different scheduling software than the one in the system. However, I know they are working on improving that part of the system so that isn't to say I won't be using it in the future.

Antwort von Real Tour Vision - RTV

Thank you so much Carolyn! It's wonderful working with you and having you on our team. We're very excited to give our customer base scheduling and more this year. Hang in there! Lots to come from RTV.

Stoney
CEO in USA

Amazing Software

Kommentare: Fusion has been amazing. From the software to the people at the company. Fusion has been a very key aspic to the growth of my business. I run a real estate photography business in a very small community with sister cities with about 90, 0000 residence. My business tripled in revenue after using Fusion. I like how I am exclusive in this area for this software. The software and product sets me apart from my competition. With the use of this software and the ability to brand myself, people now know who took the great photos they see. I cant say enough great things about this company and the software. They play a key role in my business.

Where do I start? There are so many great things to say about this software and this company The software is easy to use. There are lots of options to choose from from customization. My customers love it.

Some times it takes a while for photo to load. But to be fair, this could be an internet issue and not a software issue. Its hard for me to find cons with this software. There are so many great things about it.

James
President in USA

Best all around platform for Real Estate Virtual Tours

Kommentare: Fusion has made my business a go-to for many Realtors that want top quality presentations for their listings.

Fusion is a powerful tool for those producing Virtual Tours. The cost is unbelievably affordable for any small business. The support is unbelievable. It is in-depth and quite intuitive. The ability to edit and customize is a very strong point.

Honestly, the least I like, and that’s not really a dislike, is the fact that improvements come out faster than I can keep up with.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much James!! We appreciate your business and trust.

Rick
Photographer, Real Estate Marketing Specialist in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Just the best in the business

Kommentare: It has been a pleasure using this user friendly tool in my marketing business.

This software was created by people who KNOW what the end user needs, not what they think the end user might need. With 25 years experience in real estate marketing, I have tested many products that claim to be indispensable and the future of real estate marketing. Fusion is one of the few products that meets the essentiality requirement and is continually maintained to meet the needs of marketers.

One can usually find something to complain about, but this product has been developed to please many all of the time.

Joe
CEO/photographer in USA

Can’t say enough about RTV and Team

Kommentare: It has increased my efficiency as a small start up, I can’t wait to get more photographers working underneath me and be able to sit back and manage all from one software. Honestly so incredible.

What don’t I like. As a VERY small start up company of just myself this is EXACTLY the software I was looking for to make me stand out against the competition. Not only is it easy to use, but there are so many great things in. My favorite feature is the storefront to client portal integration. But a close second is the fact that I can say GOODBYE to sites like we transfer. Having my clients able to get an email where they can get multiple delivery options INCLUDING a zip file directly from one site has never made me more happy. I honestly was struggling with efficiency before using RTV.

I think it can be confusing for some people for sure BUT the customer service is by far the best I have seen. My last software company had zero customer service. If you need anything, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and team are always a phone call away

Antwort von Real Tour Vision - RTV

Thank you so much Joe! We're excited to have you on the team and I'm sure you're going to love new Edge Marketing Center that's rolling out soon.

Mikaylah
Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review For Fusion

Kommentare: My overall experience with Fusion has been excellent. I love that we can do all our things for our business through them and if we ever have a problem or need something fixed they are on it immediately. I've been working and using this product since 2012 and I've enjoyed the ease of using this service and how much they have to offer.

The features I find most useful is the flyers, our clients really need that. The Youtube channel proves to be one of the most used. Overall though we like the virtual tour the most though and the clients love, it's easier to see the home and not have to go to it.

The only thing that could be improved is the easy MLS used to import things into the flyer.

Tim

Cutting Edge Technology & Friendly Customer Support

Kommentare: I have a VERY POSITIVE relationship with RTV and I love working with Fusion! I LOVE the cutting edge technology! When I have questions, they respond immediately.

There are many features about this software that I love! Once set up is done of each listing, I love how it generates SO MANY unique uses (branded and non-branded virtual tours, property websites, digital flyers, ink-friendly flyers, virtual tour galleries, etc. etc.). My Realtors love the value they get from me, and I love the value I get from RTV!

There is a small learning curve at the beginning, but that is to be expected! No cons from me!

Heather
Administrator in USA

Top Notch Virtual Tour Software

Kommentare: From the sales presentation, to support, to the media experience and everything in between, Real Tour Vision has and continues to be amazing. We offer professional photography services, aerial drone, interactive 360 virtual tours and this software pulls it all together seamlessly.

The software is user friendly and gets better with every enhancement. The team at RTV works diligently and creating the best of the best for their clients to offer, and for that we are very thankful. The thought that goes into each facet of the software is remarkable. I am proud to offer this technology to our clients.

There my opinion there there are not any cons!

Vice president in USA

Fabulous

Kommentare: Fabulous experience. They're always coming up with new, valuable tools.

This marketing tool will really set you apart in the industry. It gives our clients a lot of tools for their money.

I'd like to see the tours actually sync to the music. Also the mobile tour allows the screen to sleep, which is really distracting.

Jim
Manager in USA

BlueLaVaMedia

Kommentare: I have been associated with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
And RTV for 13 years. Our business has increased every year and we have now photographed 7000 homes using the fusion system. Great product and would recommend to anyone doing property photography, real estate or commercial

Easy to use, great support, Fills all my needs

Like everything about the Fusion system.

Antwort von Real Tour Vision - RTV

Jim - Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation. Since 1999 we have been helping photographers all around the world build their business and dominate their local markets. Keep an eye out for great things to come here yet this year and moving into 2020 as we roll out our stripe integration and "Acuity" esque scheduling system. - Team RTV

George

RTV Services

Kommentare: Fusion has no competition. The software is easy to use and fits my customers needs. A great marketing tool.

It is user friendly, It provides services appropriate to the Real Estate Photography Business. My Real Estate Agents love the product. It really delivers. Product Support!!! THE BEST. Need to speak to the owner, just press 1 when the phone connects! I've Been a customer for 6 years. Their customer service is unparalleled in the industry.

What's really great is what ever minor issues I've had over the years, Representative listened, and then corrected them!!

Nancy

Best Business Partner

RTV has been and continues to be the best tour provide software I have found. The ease of learning the system and the support given is 10+. The are always adding current trends to system so we can stay up to date and most of the time stay ahead of the market needs.

Not having the ability to choose groups when deleting old tours that are in the shredder. It would be great to be able to group by client while in the shredder.

Antwort von Real Tour Vision - RTV

Thank you so much Nancy! We appreciate your business and support. I love the idea on being able to delete in groups. ;)

Daniel
Owner/Photographer in USA

RTV is worth the money

Kommentare: Awesome! When i had questions, they were on top of them and communicated consistently with me to help get resolution.

The virtual tours are high quality and easy to put together. Added features means i give my customer much more value for the same price.

I like everything about this software. It is a powerful program and does take some time to learn.

Joseph

RTV Fusion is amazing.

Kommentare: Overall satisfaction is higher than 5 stars. It has made my photography business run smoothly from day 1 that I joined.

From beginning the client process to delivering their content, the fusion system is flawless. All of our clients love the seamless process.

None. I cannot say one bad thing about the RTV Fusion service.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words and appreciation. It's customers like you that keep the team going here at RTV! We'll keep all the software updates coming.

Joyce

Best On the Market

Kommentare: This is the best virtual tour software on the market today! I rarely have problems and if I do support is excellent! I love giving my clients the best they can possibly get!!

Very easy to use! You can't get much easier! If I had questions, support was very quick to help! I love everything about this software.

Absolutely nothing! I seriously cannot think of anything that I like least about this software. I guess if it took the pics for me, we'd be all set! I wouldn't have to do much at all!