Top Notch Virtual Tour Software

Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Heather L.
Administrator
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From the sales presentation, to support, to the media experience and everything in between, Real Tour Vision has and continues to be amazing. We offer professional photography services, aerial drone, interactive 360 virtual tours and this software pulls it all together seamlessly.

Vorteile: The software is user friendly and gets better with every enhancement. The team at RTV works diligently and creating the best of the best for their clients to offer, and for that we are very thankful. The thought that goes into each facet of the software is remarkable. I am proud to offer this technology to our clients.

Nachteile: There my opinion there there are not any cons!

Unique Business Model

James H.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fusion is the foundation of our business. There is a synergy between RTV fusion and our business. We need Fusion to exist as we are, and Fusion needs the dealers in order to be justified in continuing.
Our customer base continues to increase because of the outstanding quality and variety that Fusion provides.

Vorteile: After a ridiculously low one time price to obtain and use RTV fusion, you do not pay a continuing subscription at all, unlike all others that I’ve researched. Further, while you are an independent dealer, there is no franchise fee attached. Fusion has evolved over a period of years to meet the demands of the Real Estate community, as well as home buyers and businesses. The support is phenomenal, 24/7 and NOT some overseas help desk. It all comes out of Michigan.

Nachteile: Not really a con, but it is evolving so fast, it’s hard to keep up with.

BlueLaVaMedia

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Jim B.

Kommentare: I have been associated with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
And RTV for 13 years. Our business has increased every year and we have now photographed 7000 homes using the fusion system. Great product and would recommend to anyone doing property photography, real estate or commercial

Vorteile: Easy to use, great support, Fills all my needs

Nachteile: Like everything about the Fusion system.

von RTV an 12.12.2019

Jim - Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation. Since 1999 we have been helping photographers all around the world build their business and dominate their local markets. Keep an eye out for great things to come here yet this year and moving into 2020 as we roll out our stripe integration and "Acuity" esque scheduling system. - Team RTV

Best On the Market

Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Joyce T.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is the best virtual tour software on the market today! I rarely have problems and if I do support is excellent! I love giving my clients the best they can possibly get!!

Vorteile: Very easy to use! You can't get much easier! If I had questions, support was very quick to help! I love everything about this software.

Nachteile: Absolutely nothing! I seriously cannot think of anything that I like least about this software. I guess if it took the pics for me, we'd be all set! I wouldn't have to do much at all!

Beautifully Functional

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Shawn B.
Professional
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Number of features. Ease of use. Ability to personalize so my offerings are unique and do not look like all of the other competitors.

Nachteile: Very few things not to like. I will update my review if I should run into any.

RTV Services

George P.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fusion has no competition. The software is easy to use and fits my customers needs. A great marketing tool.

Vorteile: It is user friendly, It provides services appropriate to the Real Estate Photography Business. My Real Estate Agents love the product. It really delivers. Product Support!!! THE BEST. Need to speak to the owner, just press 1 when the phone connects! I've Been a customer for 6 years. Their customer service is unparalleled in the industry.

Nachteile: What's really great is what ever minor issues I've had over the years, Representative listened, and then corrected them!!

Ideal Solution For Real Estate Photographers and Drone Pilots

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Jack R.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: RTV is a great company to work with, very responsive to user based needs !

Vorteile: This is by FAR the best system for professional real estate photographers and drone pilots. We tried several and just kept coming back to RTV. These guys have the best system, lots of features, and when they tell you that you’ll stand out they mean it! They truly allow us to dominate our market.

Nachteile: Does not have scheduling yet, but they are working on it.

Best On the Market

Joy T.
Owner/Photographer
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My clients love the end product! They especially love the traffic reports and the high quality of the tour!

Vorteile: Fusion is so easy to use, it does so much automatically! I love it! Been using it for years! And, they are always upgrading and improving!

Nachteile: I can't think of anything. I love everything about it. I guess if I have to say something negative it would be that I can't keep up with all the new things they come out with!

Fusion is Amazing!

Carolyn N.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have been using Fusion for years and I love absolutely everything about it! The tour window is eye-catching and very easy to use. The support RTV provides is incredible...from day one they have been there to answer questions and have helped me guide my business into a success! Highly Recommended!

Nachteile: There aren't any negatives with Fusion for me.

The best virtual tour software out there!

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Thomas F.
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Fusion has every feature that you can ask for when it comes to virtual tour software. From the new 1080p streaming of video, flyers, non-branded tours, music, 360 tour implementation and so much more. If your are a real estate photographer or real estate agent this is the best tour software to use!

Nachteile: I currently love everything about this software.

Best Virtual Tour Platform

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Grigor Z.
Photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Vorteile: RealtourVisions Fusion platform for Real Estate Photography is one of the best (If not the best) that market has to offer. It is feature packed and covers everything in real estate media marketing, with photos, video, flyers or website, you name it and they have it. Highly recommended.

Nachteile: The only con I see is that it can be little difficult in the beginning and some learning curve involved for people with very little computer skills, but they are making the platform more and more user friendly.

RTV Fusion Review

Bewertet am 9.6.2019
Luis V.
Small business owner
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My local board of realtors is switching to a MLS system that will not support You Tube or Vimeo. I store all my videos in Vimeo for my customers to download to the MLS. With RTV, I am 100% compatible with the new MLS plus I can offer new features to expand my customer base, my business and my revenue. Customer service at RTV is the best I have experienced in working with internet based companies; they are very patient, they always answer my phone calls and they always answer my questions.

Vorteile: There are a lot of features in RTV that I can take advantage of in designing and customizing my small photography/drone business. The Learning Center is extremely helpful and easy to use. You can also call customer support and get one to one training.

Nachteile: It seemed a daunting task at first with all the features at my disposal. Some naming and acronyms were not as intuitive to learn for a beginner, e.g. FSD and IHD. However, with very little practice and great customer support, I was able to pick up the jargon. Because it is that easy to use and versatile, I am concerned that others may open a competitive business using the power of RTV.

All In One

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Rob E.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The support and development team is outstanding, and our end clients love the end product

Vorteile: Is able to handle and deliver multiple forms of media from one software, fully customizable and the company is willing to listen to suggestions and implement them.

Nachteile: There a still a lot of steps to building a tour, however I do know that they are working on changing this.

Great Product! Great Customer Service!

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Eric S.
Plant Manager
Metallabbau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I wanted the ability to give a virtual site tour of our facility. The uses of such a virtual tour are endless, from replacing boring powerpoint presentations, to recruiting new employees, to adding some informative entertainment to our visitors' lobby.

Vorteile: Intuitive to use and very customizable. Software has been very reliable and robust. Never had a glitch with my virtual tour yet. It seemed like every time I found myself saying "I wish this software could do this....soon there after I found that it did do that already" and in some cases when I couldn't find it, I sent an email to my customer service representatives with RTV and they quickly responded with simple directions on how to do what it was I wanted. Positively surprised everytime!! Great Product, Great Customer Service!

Nachteile: I have trouble find something I liked least about the software, perhaps a few more help files to explain all the different features available could be helpful, but its not too hard to figure things out without help files.

von RTV an 16.9.2019

Eric,

Thank you so much for your kind words. RTV is well known in our industry for not only leading the way but also continually updating our system based on our customer's needs. We have so many great things coming out over the next six months. You're going to love our steady stream of updates and powerful virtual tour software. Feel free to reach out any time you need anything or have suggestions!

RTV Fusion

Glen F.
Owner / Operator
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Extremely happy with he software and would recommend to anyone.

Vorteile: Extremely easy to use, efficient and well designed. The company woks on a territory system. They won't over saturate a market as the other providers do.

Nachteile: None found this far. I have been using their software since 2010

Look no further

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Bob R.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been in the panorama/virtual tour business since before Dr. Dersch, panotools, and PT Viewer, and have used tens of products in our work for the real estate market. We have never before seen the combination of function, performance, price, and support. Are other products good? Sometimes. Do they have the functions I need for my tours? Some have some of what I need. Are they optimized for the real estate market? Not really. What about value for money? Some are embarrassingly expensive. RTV stands alone with its combination of focused function, ease of use, efficient workflow, personal encouragement, and economical cost. HIGHLY recommended. Spread the word--this is a world-class system. Congratulations to the team at RTV and its affiliates.

Vorteile: Optimized to my real estate needs
Function
Workflow
Cost
Support--the team WANTS me to succeed

Nachteile: Maybe later--nothing yet. Everything works as advertised with lots of videos and other help to explain the system.

Great Virtual tour software provider

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Jimmy Z.
Photographer
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using this company for over 3 years. 5 star experience overall.

Vorteile: 1. Very easy to use system
2. Fast and reliable
3. Great customer service

Nachteile: I will be more happier if the virtual tour price can be a little bit lower.

Best All Around Virtual Tour Software on the Planet

Debrasue S.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fusion allows me to provide business owners with a vehicle to maximize the impact of their online marketing. Syndication, key wording, narration, guided tours and so much more retain their viewers attention. In addition, their client access portal affords instant control of many features, giving them choices on the fly.
Image is everything...and presentation is key!

Vorteile: Fusion is easy to use, and has so many features that help boost a property's online effectiveness. It also has a vast variety of possible applications and can be used for showcasing just about anything.

Nachteile: Not much negative here...improvements are constantly being made.

Great Virtual Tour Platform for Real Estate or Commercial Tours

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
John V.
Director of Digital Media
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I wanted cloud based tour platform that delivered consistent look and results. Most of all I wanted a company that was progressive with updates and they have always delivered.

Vorteile: The extended capabilities and ease of use. I really like that I can tailor the tour window for different brands plus have mixed media such as stills, 360 panos and even video. Extremely affordable pricing per tour with white label capabilities.

Nachteile: Need to make sure I have a good connection when traveling. Works fine but a little slow at times. Usually best at 5 mbps or higher.

Excellent Product

Claudia J.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fusion is everything in our buisness. It makes us look good with our customers.

Vorteile: It's been our bread and butter in our company.

Nachteile: nothing at all. Developers are always on top of all upgrades.

RTV Fusion Review

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Teaching Artist
Programmentwicklung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is easy to use. The instructions are easy to use as well.

Nachteile: Sometimes it takes forever to get in touch with the customer service