Unique Business Model

James H.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fusion is the foundation of our business. There is a synergy between RTV fusion and our business. We need Fusion to exist as we are, and Fusion needs the dealers in order to be justified in continuing.
Our customer base continues to increase because of the outstanding quality and variety that Fusion provides.

Vorteile: After a ridiculously low one time price to obtain and use RTV fusion, you do not pay a continuing subscription at all, unlike all others that I’ve researched. Further, while you are an independent dealer, there is no franchise fee attached. Fusion has evolved over a period of years to meet the demands of the Real Estate community, as well as home buyers and businesses. The support is phenomenal, 24/7 and NOT some overseas help desk. It all comes out of Michigan.

Nachteile: Not really a con, but it is evolving so fast, it’s hard to keep up with.

Great Organization

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Jim B.
photographer
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Our professional photography and virtual tour company here does just over a thousand homes a year and climbing. We’ve used RTV’s virtual tour software since 2008 and have witnessed firsthand several updates and rollouts of new products and features. For us their latest round of updates gives us the ability to upload 1080 streaming video to our customer. It’s a private labeled system so we get all the “Google Juice” too! It’s an awesome system for photographers and gives us one up over the other photographers in the areas. We offer professional photos with a powerful marketing punch! Go RTV!

Nachteile: Nothing....Like it all. Great people to work with

Top Notch Virtual Tour Software

Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Heather L.
Administrator
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From the sales presentation, to support, to the media experience and everything in between, Real Tour Vision has and continues to be amazing. We offer professional photography services, aerial drone, interactive 360 virtual tours and this software pulls it all together seamlessly.

Vorteile: The software is user friendly and gets better with every enhancement. The team at RTV works diligently and creating the best of the best for their clients to offer, and for that we are very thankful. The thought that goes into each facet of the software is remarkable. I am proud to offer this technology to our clients.

Nachteile: There my opinion there there are not any cons!

RTV Services

George P.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fusion has no competition. The software is easy to use and fits my customers needs. A great marketing tool.

Vorteile: It is user friendly, It provides services appropriate to the Real Estate Photography Business. My Real Estate Agents love the product. It really delivers. Product Support!!! THE BEST. Need to speak to the owner, just press 1 when the phone connects! I've Been a customer for 6 years. Their customer service is unparalleled in the industry.

Nachteile: What's really great is what ever minor issues I've had over the years, Representative listened, and then corrected them!!

Best Virtual Tour Platform

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Grigor Z.
Photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Vorteile: RealtourVisions Fusion platform for Real Estate Photography is one of the best (If not the best) that market has to offer. It is feature packed and covers everything in real estate media marketing, with photos, video, flyers or website, you name it and they have it. Highly recommended.

Nachteile: The only con I see is that it can be little difficult in the beginning and some learning curve involved for people with very little computer skills, but they are making the platform more and more user friendly.

Best On the Market

Joy T.
Owner/Photographer
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My clients love the end product! They especially love the traffic reports and the high quality of the tour!

Vorteile: Fusion is so easy to use, it does so much automatically! I love it! Been using it for years! And, they are always upgrading and improving!

Nachteile: I can't think of anything. I love everything about it. I guess if I have to say something negative it would be that I can't keep up with all the new things they come out with!

RTV Fusion Review

Bewertet am 9.6.2019
Luis V.
Small business owner
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My local board of realtors is switching to a MLS system that will not support You Tube or Vimeo. I store all my videos in Vimeo for my customers to download to the MLS. With RTV, I am 100% compatible with the new MLS plus I can offer new features to expand my customer base, my business and my revenue. Customer service at RTV is the best I have experienced in working with internet based companies; they are very patient, they always answer my phone calls and they always answer my questions.

Vorteile: There are a lot of features in RTV that I can take advantage of in designing and customizing my small photography/drone business. The Learning Center is extremely helpful and easy to use. You can also call customer support and get one to one training.

Nachteile: It seemed a daunting task at first with all the features at my disposal. Some naming and acronyms were not as intuitive to learn for a beginner, e.g. FSD and IHD. However, with very little practice and great customer support, I was able to pick up the jargon. Because it is that easy to use and versatile, I am concerned that others may open a competitive business using the power of RTV.

The best virtual tour software out there!

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Thomas F.
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Fusion has every feature that you can ask for when it comes to virtual tour software. From the new 1080p streaming of video, flyers, non-branded tours, music, 360 tour implementation and so much more. If your are a real estate photographer or real estate agent this is the best tour software to use!

Nachteile: I currently love everything about this software.

Fusion is Amazing!

Carolyn N.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have been using Fusion for years and I love absolutely everything about it! The tour window is eye-catching and very easy to use. The support RTV provides is incredible...from day one they have been there to answer questions and have helped me guide my business into a success! Highly Recommended!

Nachteile: There aren't any negatives with Fusion for me.

All In One

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Rob E.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The support and development team is outstanding, and our end clients love the end product

Vorteile: Is able to handle and deliver multiple forms of media from one software, fully customizable and the company is willing to listen to suggestions and implement them.

Nachteile: There a still a lot of steps to building a tour, however I do know that they are working on changing this.

RTV Fusion

Glen F.
Owner / Operator
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Extremely happy with he software and would recommend to anyone.

Vorteile: Extremely easy to use, efficient and well designed. The company woks on a territory system. They won't over saturate a market as the other providers do.

Nachteile: None found this far. I have been using their software since 2010

Great Virtual tour software provider

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Jimmy Z.
Photographer
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using this company for over 3 years. 5 star experience overall.

Vorteile: 1. Very easy to use system
2. Fast and reliable
3. Great customer service

Nachteile: I will be more happier if the virtual tour price can be a little bit lower.

Best All Around Virtual Tour Software on the Planet

Debrasue S.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fusion allows me to provide business owners with a vehicle to maximize the impact of their online marketing. Syndication, key wording, narration, guided tours and so much more retain their viewers attention. In addition, their client access portal affords instant control of many features, giving them choices on the fly.
Image is everything...and presentation is key!

Vorteile: Fusion is easy to use, and has so many features that help boost a property's online effectiveness. It also has a vast variety of possible applications and can be used for showcasing just about anything.

Nachteile: Not much negative here...improvements are constantly being made.

Great Virtual Tour Platform for Real Estate or Commercial Tours

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
John V.
Director of Digital Media
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I wanted cloud based tour platform that delivered consistent look and results. Most of all I wanted a company that was progressive with updates and they have always delivered.

Vorteile: The extended capabilities and ease of use. I really like that I can tailor the tour window for different brands plus have mixed media such as stills, 360 panos and even video. Extremely affordable pricing per tour with white label capabilities.

Nachteile: Need to make sure I have a good connection when traveling. Works fine but a little slow at times. Usually best at 5 mbps or higher.

Excellent Product

Claudia J.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fusion is everything in our buisness. It makes us look good with our customers.

Vorteile: It's been our bread and butter in our company.

Nachteile: nothing at all. Developers are always on top of all upgrades.

RTV Fusion Review

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Teaching Artist
Programmentwicklung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is easy to use. The instructions are easy to use as well.

Nachteile: Sometimes it takes forever to get in touch with the customer service