Über Animoto

Online-Video Generator für die Erstellung und den sozialen Austausch von virtuellen Touren, Marketing und Diashow-Videos.

Erfahre mehr über Animoto

You can easily undo or redo changes to a video. It has Getty image library integration.

Can be time-consuming if you don't have edited material to upload into this software, blocking out sound adding audio, etc.

Bewertungen zu Animoto

4,0
3,9

Animoto hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 179 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Animoto bereits verwendet?

James
James
Director of Social and Digital Media in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

If you need to crank out marketing video fast and with few resources Animoto is your go to solution.

Kommentare: Fast and easy way to generate dynamic content from assets submitted by non-professionals. Also a great way to quickly generate Social Media specific video content by professionals as well.

While we produce longer form video using editing software such as Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere we still value our Animoto subscription to create something fast and flashy. For seasonal or holiday-based promotions or events, they have some great 'themed' backgrounds. We really get use out of Animoto when we have people share their photos and cell phone videos from events we can't attend and then we are able to quickly generate fun and engage videos that really capture the event. Being able to create 'square' aspect ration videos easily is enormously useful if your primary distribution is on Social Media. Just as great is the ability to go back and re-edit the video in 16x9 quickly and easily for display on a monitor or video wall.

Most of the music that Animoto has for its videos get ads placed on them when used on YouTube so we don't use them anymore and instead either upload youtube safe music from youtube or from royalty free music we purchase or own. Animoto has made great strides in creating some of their square and marketing video templates but could use some more holiday/seasonal and general styles as it has been a while since I've seen some new exciting themes.

Elementary Educator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Animoto for Education

Kommentare: Animoto has allowed me to present material/lessons in a more engaging way, that is also fun for students (& myself) to create.

I love Animoto’s ease of use, along with the amazing quality final product. It looks professionally made, even when they’re created by 4th graders.

I love that there are templates to use, but I find them sometimes restricting. I also wish we could control the amount of time in each slide.

sam
president in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible experience

Kommentare: I tried to use Animoto to create a memorial service video. The experience was terrible, hard to navigate, and I couldn't produce anything useable, so quickly I asked for a refund and was denied, only told what I paid $180 could be applied to a future year.

Nothing

Scam: They take your money and no refund or cancellation, only apply what you've paid to a future year - will never use again!

Antwort von Animoto

vor 3 Monaten

So sorry to hear of your experience. Our Customer Team would be happy to help you out! You can reach us by email 24/7 at help@animoto.com Animoto offers Monthly plans as well as Annual payment options. By purchasing a 12 month commitment in selecting the Annual plan rather than a Monthly option, you completed your purchase and confirmed the total amount due through the check out flow, which also displays the plan duration. Cancelling your Annual plan now means you will not be charged a year later on the renewal date provided prior to checkout, rather than automatically refunding unused time. So you would have still had the services for the remainder of the year. If you haven't already, please reach out to our Customer Team to see how we can help further. Just mention that you recently posted a Capterra review so your ticket can get routed in the right direction.

Abigail
Abigail
Founder in Kenia

I LOVE this Software

Kommentare: Creating promo videos for my client was a breeze, it was easy to create a simple but neat and attractive video using images, video clips, and some background music.

I knew of Animoto but had never used until my client (A photographer in Melbourne) suggested using it to create a promo video with images she had taken during one of her event photography gig. At first I was skeptical and was considering using Lumen 5 for that since I've used it for a while and I'm very comfortable with it. But Wow, Animoto is definitely 100 times better than Lumen 5. The interface is smooth, it's easy to use, it allowed me to upload images and videos to use. It also let me create "Quotes" as opposed to a "text" slide that's simply a text and the background color. I also like how the text element has an option for Title and subtitle, I also love how I can change the font size, spacing etc.

Animoto is perfect although I wouldn't say no to the ability to crop an uploaded video, especially when the final exported video has to be within a specific time frame. My client wanted a video no less than one minute but the video she had was over 3 minutes. I had to use Movavi to cut the video before uploading it to Animoto

Nelleke
Nelleke
Dolcevia.com, Italian food and travel, largest online presence in Dutch speaking countries in Italien

We make photovideo´s for our clients and post them online

Kommentare: Use it all the time, its easy and beautiful results

Its easy and the results are really great looking, our clients are very happy. Lots of choice in templates and lettertypes, colors, possibilities. Well I say lots but in any case plenty enough for my purpose. We make presentations for small hotels and B & B´s and display them on their webpages, it really makes for an easy but fabulous presentation. It took a while to figure out how it all works, but in the end its really simple. The share functions are super easy and everything seems to work just fine. I even uploaded my own music for the first time, which also works fine. Although there are lots to choose from in the library.

Support is a bit difficult, no online chat. I would like it if settings could be stored as favorites, as I forget which settings I like best. There also doesnt seem to be a duplicate button, which would be usefull. I also miss a help button or a how to guide, which would have saved me lots of time in the beginning.

Owner/Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

easiest slideshow creator

Kommentare: I've been using Animoto for nearly 10 years now. What started out as a simple tool to create photo slideshows to help boost sales (I'm a photographer) has turned into a BIG part of my marketing process. Videos are HUGE nowadays, and Animoto allows me to create custom slideshows with licensed (non-cheesy) music, which are easily shared out on clients' social media sites, etc. (Word-of-mouth marketing that actually gets people's attention.) And with their new marketing templates, I can now quickly create how-to videos, informational videos, and other things that are Facebook and Instagram-ad ready!

Super easy and quick to create custom photo slideshows and marketing videos, with template dimensions being instantly adjustable to SQUARE format to better fit Instagram.

I've been using this software for nearly 10 years (and still love it), but have noticed that the license-free music library has gotten significantly less impressive over the years. Many of my favorite songs have disappeared, with not much to replace them.

Jared
Jared
Customer Success Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Basic Video Editing/Animation

Kommentare: If I had known how dated the templates would look at the lack of functionality and customization, I wouldn't have bothered testing it out.

Animoto provides an easy to use platform to upload your videos and edit them together using various templates they have. The platform is very user-friendly and they have a decent amount of templates and animations to choose from.

The overall app seems a bit expensive for what you get. The templates themselves appear very dated and there isn't a ton of flexibility with the templates. You kind of get what you see. I wasn't very impressed when comparing this to other tools like Promo.com

Senior Instructor of Counseling in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fan for life

Ease of publishing and editing videos. I like that I can use my own music or music from the vast library they have. They have accounts for Education and I use it at my school as well.

I like that the Education accounts are free but the signing up process for getting your students accounts can become a little bit laborious especially since you have to renew the license each year. It is still free so I won't complain too much.

Maria J.
Maria J.
Graduate Assistant in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Animoto Use for Graduation and Promotion Videos in Graduate School

Animoto is EXTREMELY easy to use, I am not tech-savvy and was able to easily use this program to make videos. I have been using it for graduation videos where I put together pictures from graduating undergraduate students alongside their reflections on their program and area of study. Parents and students love watching these videos. I also made it to promote programs and classes.

I would like to see more variety of video templates.

Roxana
Roxana
Account Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy video-making tool for beginers

Kommentare: Animoto made it very easy to effectively produce videos with a short turn around time. This was specially useful for after events.

You can create professional and creative videos in a very easy manner thanks to their template. The movement and music options really give it that "professional" look without having to be a professional video editor. Being able to add your brand logo and text is great.

I didn't like that you couldn't add multiple audios or play with the volume of the audios to lower the music at certain parts of the video.

Molsy
Sales Coordinator in Jordanien
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great tool that enables us to produce amazing videos with simple steps.

Kommentare: Animoto provides us with great services that help us prepare amazing presentations. It also helped us a lot in producing videos for our marketing campaigns without the need to hire specialists.

Animoto does not require much experience, as we can create great videos with just a few simple steps. The options for preparing content and editing the video are very easy, and the inclusion of slides within the video to prepare and format presentations, including texts, images and diagrams is very easy, also we can easily add music to the presentation, which I greatly appreciate. In addition, Animoto provides a lot of ready-made templates, which we can handle easily, so that we can produce video and format texts as required. It is also good that the videos that are produced by Animoto can be easily shared and published on social media platforms.

Animoto is easy to use and almost flawless, and we can use it for free, and at an affordable price we can take advantage of all the tools.

Jacob
Marketing Specialist in USA
Baumaterial, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick and Easy Videos in a Flash!

Kommentare: Animoto has been a great resource for making quick videos to help you get more engagement on social media posts, web traffic and much more. I am thankful for the ease of use for Animoto and look forward to using it in the future!

The ability to compile videos with premade templates allows making videos to be a breeze. Have a video you make often? Copy the template and update the photos. A wide variety of music and sharing options are available as well.

There's minimal flexibility when it comes to scaling photos, but you can use many different sized templates to fit your needs.

Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Produces great slideshows and videos - overpriced

Easy to drop in video clips and photos to make really cool promo videos! We've used this for years - but only because they give us a discount on the pricing. We do love the software and the quality of videos produced. Can use their library of music or import your own. Best part is that they automatically sync to the rhythm and speed of your music so your photo transitions attractively flow with the background.

It's overpriced. They used to do a non-profit pricing package at discount, now we have to apply for that every year.....with more competition in the market, I don't know if we will continue to be willing to pay this or not to be honest.

Sorin
Sorin
Marketer in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quickly create cool marketing videos

Kommentare: I've used Animoto for marketing videos over the years. The render time is fast, the templates are ok and the interface is probably the best I've ever used.

I enjoyed the clean and easy to understand interface. Without it, I would've abanded it a long time ago. The timeline feels snappy. The elements don't get in your way. And each template video is split into sections, which makes it easy to only edit what you need.

The templates are probably the weakest part of the tool. While it shows that they put in the effort, the overall result is beneath Canva templates, for example. Some work well, others are way too generic to be used as is. And it would take a long time to change most of it to make it usable.

Cadence
Cadence
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Best slideshow maker in the industry!

Kommentare: I've used animoto for many years to make surprise sneak preview videos for my clients from their photo sessions. Everyone loves them! It adds a nice touch to the overall client experience :)

Great variety of fun designs, easily incorporate branding, fast and easy to create memorable videos for clients

If you make a lots of videos like I do, it's a great value for the cost. But if you only make videos occasionally or are just starting a business then it might be a little too expensive.

Bonnie
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Animoto is my go-to software for creating slide shows and social media ads.

Kommentare: High-quality slide shows and easy to put together social media advertisements.

Animoto works hard to stay current with technology and continually offers updates and improvements to their software. I have used this software for ten years and it is invaluable for creating a high-quality slideshow or social media ad in a very quick fashion.

There's nothing to not like about this software. It's easy to use, and the finished results are fantastic.

Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Animated slideshows that feel like music videos

I first saw an Animoto at a friend's wedding over 10 years ago. It was pretty amazing. I turned into a fan and made a few 30 second trailers out of photos for friends of mine who ran small businesses locally. It was easy to make and the templates and music choices were pretty awesome.

I didn't like that the free version came out so grainy and lo-resolution, but I get it. How else are you going to pay for a product like Animoto? Premium subscriptions!

Julie
Art & Media Specialist in USA
Bibliotheken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of My Favorite Products

Kommentare: Overall, I have created some of my most powerful videos using their software. If you don't want to have to worry about transitions, etc., then Animoto is the place to go. I can't thank them enough for the quality videos that have come from their website. I've used it for videos for my school, as well as for personal use.

Animoto is literally one of my favorite programs to make quick and easy videos for our school. The great thing is that it is so easy to get a quality video without all of the hardwork. You choose one of their templates, upload your pictures, choose some music, and that's it. So easy!

The thing I like the most is also the thing I like least. Sometimes I want to add my own touches and I can't. The other thing I dislike is the cost of using their website has increased dramatically.

Aimee

Love all the options

Kommentare: Overall, good software. I’m able to quickly produce good videos/slideshows.

I love all the options...the music library is huge and there are plenty of designs available. The direct link from Lightroom is a game changer!

While there are a lot of design/template options, I would like more. I make about 50 videos a year and haven’t seen many new designs over the past 2 years.

Development Officer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Video Help for Novices

Kommentare: We embed Animoto videos on our website, emails and social media channels. While the software is not iMovie, it meets most of our needs, especially when our designer isn't available.

As a video novice I found Animoto to meet all my creative needs. The drag and drop editing, uploading and built-in templates and music library make creating video simple, fast and efficient. The built-in template add the professional look without a high end price.

Animoto transitions do not allow for different photos, videos to appear at different intervals. It's an all or nothing process. I would like if the software did allow for more freedom with the time that each photo/video appears.

Aimee

Easy To Use

The best part about Animoto is how how easy it is to use. I've used other slideshow building sites and this is by far the easiest to navigate. Customer Support gets 5 stars based on the fact that I've never had to contact them.

I don't like that my clients can't download the show to their own devices. I'd rather not have to deal with loading a USB drive and delivering to them. It would be great if the music library would give me suggestions based on songs previously selected.

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for eye catching videos!

We use animoto to create custom video banners for our facebook page, as well as product spotlight videos. They really catch the eyes of our customers. I love that it is so easy to use, and a lot of the time, I just have to add pictures and then animoto does the rest. Very rarely do I need to do a ton of editing to get a good video!

I wish I could adjust placement on some of the pictures, as far as where they fall on the screen

Nicole
Scheduling coordinator/social media professional in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Make videos that look professional easily

The ease of use, the already created themes.

The set up is great very cookie cutter and easy peasy, I do not like how it constricts my creativity in not being able to go outside of the box. You place the photos in the boxes and pick your music and Animoto does the rest. Not saying that's a bad thing for everyone, but it would be nice if you could choose different transitions and choose how long each picture is displayed besides the music length and the ability to star photos.

Audra
Audra
Admissions Assistant in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Animoto in the classroom

Students love using it for projects & presentations. It’s a creative & technology driven way for students to express what they have learned with others.

It is a little difficult to use at first so many students become frustrated. Once they gain an idea of how to use it they love it.

Cherie
Director in Australien
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great video design program

Kommentare: Very happy with this service

Great program to design marketing videos and property showcase videos

It’s a bit expensive compared to others and missing some features that would be good, such as changing colors to some templates