Über ON24

Anpassbares Webinar-System für Vermarkter, mit dem sich die Zielgruppe ansprechen lässt und sich die besten Leads ermitteln lassen.

Erfahre mehr über ON24

ON24 is extremely secretive about their pricing so they can take the most advantage of any client that reaches out to them.

Sometimes if I need to navigate away from the webinar and just have it running in the background as I am listening, it times out. That is more of an end user complaint though.

Bewertungen zu ON24

4,0

ON24 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 219 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ON24 bereits verwendet?

Nick
Nick
Senior Designer- Marketing in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best and only way to do Simulive Webinars

Kommentare: I have been using on24 for over 3 years. First as a powerpoint designer and now I run it end-to-end. I find the software intuitive​ and after a bit of training easy to use.

We use On24 in our marketing department to attract new leads for our sales team. We use On24's Simulive feature. This allows us to pre-record our speaker and slides. Then the day of the live webinar the attendees watch the edited video then our speakers are pushed into a live conversation to take questions that have came in. On24 is maybe the only webinar platform that can do this. All others are more of a screenshare system. Simulive gives us the most flexiblity to have a seamless webinar​ without any sound or speaker problems.

On24 audience console allows us to put up different resources, surveys and links, but it is limited in its customizability​. I'd like to see more console customization when it comes to menu format and colors. Also being able to upload your branded font would be great too.

Douglas
Business Development Strategies Advisor in Kanada
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great business development platform and branding tool for clients

Kommentare: ON24 is a great tool for business development. It has helped our company grow with leads, and helps makes our company more present in our country. Our video webinars have been a great hit with our customers and clients and we continue to use it even past the pandemic. The interactive tools on the platform allow the user experience to be really good. On the back end the customization is excellent and the analytics and data generated has helped a lot

I like the analytics feature the most about ON24. With a lot of data collected each show, it is very important to use the data and drive results and inferences from it. You can see how the users interacted with the show, how long they have attended, what buttons they have clicked on, questions they have asked, and quiz answers. There are a lot of widgets interact with and it allows ON24 to process a lot of useful analytics that will be helpful for business development and marketing. I also like the customizability of the software. The audience screen is customizable any way that you want and it allows full control of your own company to do any creative things that you want.

One thing that I think can be improved is the rigid rules in place for some customization of the software. A lot of the interactive pieces on the console have only 1 or 2 options that may not be right for what your company is trying to do. Also, ON24 is more of a recording software rather that recording and video editing software. If you are doing a recording and you mess up, it is very hard to edit the video, meaning you will need to restart the recording and do it over again. Editing the video is fine, but you will need a 3rd party software, download the video, edit it, and then re-upload the video again.

Liz
Marketing Stategist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

trash

Kommentare: Seriously terrible

simu-live and on-demand options allow us to mitigate the risks involved with live presenting on this platform.

the "best practices" where presenters need a wired internet connection, clear cookies, restart the computer and have no other apps going--are you kidding me? What year is it? The customer service is poor, not for lack of CSM's trying, but because there is no follow through from the product team, and CSM's often don't have access to the latest information, leaving them set up for failure.

Lauren
Programs Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best for What is Out Right Now

Kommentare: This system is one of the better systems out there. It meets all our needs with some limitations. Just be aware that you will need to learn the system yourself and expect little help from the higher ups. They will not give any types of discounts or refunds on the bill but will offer extra "help" packages, which was no help to us as by the end of our event as we knew the system better than some of the help techs. But now that we know the system using the platform for our events is easy and does what we need it to do. They are upgrading the system all the time to make it better which is helpful.

One of the only platforms out there that has been established since way before the pandemic. When we purchased it was affordable and catered to what we needed in an events platform. One that allowed individual events and served as a conference platform for multiple events. It allowed to have a conference feel without spending a lot on the virtual world looking platforms.

The onboarding for the system was horrible. There are several areas on this platform and with each section there is a different ON24 person to lead you through the process. We spent half the time explaining our event over and over again to different people for each section. The team would quickly show us the platform and ask if we had questions, however, since it was our first time we did not know the right questions to ask and missed a lot of good information because of it. We ended up learning the platform ourselves through their library of resource help. By the end of our first event, I knew more about the platform and how it worked better than their "expert help" staff team.

Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Handled with Kid Gloves

Kommentare: The stability of the platform and the ease of use with ON24's technical assistance has broadened the appeal of webinars throughout our company. More and more subject matter experts want to discuss webinars for their products, services and specific client training opportunities.

Responsive technical team Continuous improvement to platform Excellent initial and ongoing training Highly customizable screens to promote our brand

Infrequent technical difficulties with firewalls and unique audience configurations are sometime difficult to overcome during a live webinar which annoy customers

Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

On24 is a game changer

Kommentare: Very positive

Flexibility, I have the ability to produce live presentations or pre-recorded presentations that are broadcasted as if they are live. My KOL's love this option. Once recorded On24 software is incredibly intuitive and easy to use, and the analytics we get post the live broadcast date are incredibly useful. They've allowed our company to have almost a "netflix esq" type of webinar service, where visitors can view any webinar we've done at any time all housed in one central location.

I have very few negative things to say about On24.

Dominika
Training Specialist in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ON24 Review

Kommentare: We are using ON24 primarily for product enablement. We love the product and the team behind it as they are always willing to help us with anything that comes up.

I love that we can customize the console to have the look and feel we want. I also like that you can use it in many different ways - for training, marketing, making a show out of your sessions etc. You can conduct courses, certifications as well which is very convenient - no need to use additional tools for this purpose.

Perhaps that it glitches sometimes and it can be nerve-wracking during live sessions.

Luigi
Developer in Italien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good but can do more

Kommentare: We have done an interesting project using this software. In particular by creating webinar registrations with personalizations and special functions in the form.

I think it has got an interesting console which could be personalized with useful widget for both users and speaker.

I think the process for the post webinar for example. I would like to have a dedicated section for post webinar in order to have it already ready after webinar and to give possibility to non participant to go just after the webinar inside to look what done.

Elissa
Marketing Technology Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ON24 is a valuable partner

Kommentare: The account managers have been good with following up on our tickets and providing calls to inform and educate users about the best ways to use ON24.

ON24 delivers a consistent webinar service for our marketing department. We do several webinars a quarter and see ON24 as being a partner in making them a success. We use a variety of widgets and love that ON24 rolls out new ones consistently to make the webinar experience better for the attendees and users.

Occasionally our phones delay behind the presentation, but support has been notified and there's nothing they can do on their end to improve it. We adjust when this happens.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

ON24 is not ON point

Kommentare: OK, not amazing but you get what you pay for.

Customizable, easy to duplicate events, tracking is great and recording link also available shortly afterwards.

Does not allow the presenter to break out the participants in small groups for discussion. This tool is really meant to be unidirectional; me presenting with very little interaction with the audience. I would hope something better link Adobe Connect which is better tailored for virtual classes.

Colleen
Project Manager/Webinar Producer in USA
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Webinar Project Manager

Kommentare: I am a webinar team of "ONE" in my media group, so it is crucial that I have a platform and vendor I can trust. We excelled in all KPIs for our webinar business last year, and having a great platform allowed me to achieve that.

Easy to learn, user friendly, and reliable. Other than a few quarks when doing a pre-record in for simulive events. Having a reliable and consistent platform is key for me. I know if I set it up to the specs ON24 provides, I'll get a quality product each time.

Few quirks that can't seem to be fixed. i.e. I can's pull raw lead reports in chrome, but I can in firefox. But, i find chrome is better for functionality while in presentation manager. So, basically this means I am constantly going between both browsers when creating, producing and reporting. I produced a number of "simu-live" programs last year and I understand that the recording is done slide by slide, but when I have a single presenter and he wants to give a typical presentation in one continuous take, the slide transitions sometimes get caught up, and a few times I've had to go back and re-record. So, I've asked the presenter to be mindful and pause in between each slide transition, and then it results in a bunch of dead air throughout. so, that can be a little tricky to navigate. But I've made it work. sometimes the animations in simulive recording don't translate to the final rendering, which I can't seem to figure out why, when they transitioned during the taping. but again, just a small quirk.

Sharon
Marketing Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good but can be inconsistent

Kommentare: I mostly really like it. The emergency support line has been very helpful when needed. The chat help line a little less so. I think it's good that more firms are using On24. It provides an additional level of comfort for attendees. It has a lot of capabilities.

I really like that the registration link automatically becomes the On Demand link so I never have to worry about links expiring. I think it has a lot of bells and whistles that if you're able to leverage them are a big benefit.

The reliance on flash and cookies. I often have issues with an attendees or presenters slide player not working and we regularly have to tell people to refresh and enable flash. In a highly regulated industry where security settings on our attendees computers is high - this is often problematic. I also think it would be beneficial to have a dial in option for attendees as a standard part of the platform rather than an add on. This is pretty standard for other platforms. I also wish there was an easy way from the presenter platform to be able to see the attendee console too so you can see what they see.

Erin
Campaign & Events Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great software, lots of features, great support

I like the customization features of the console and that you can continue the customer journey by pointing them to additional resources.

There a few nitpicky things. The bigger issue is that I don't feel confident that requests for new features or adjustments to existing functionality are heard and taken any higher in the company (things like letting the media player remain fixed in location, rather than popping up whenever something is pushed to it). Also, their PowerPoint slide converter often makes slides fuzzy if there is too much text/detail. Granted, that last complaint is probably for the better, as detail-heavy slides aren't really a best practice.

Lauren
Wellness Program Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review of ON24

Relatively easy set-up and end user friendly.

Data/reporting - easy of pulling data, tracking engagement, poor integration with Salesforce, certain items in set-up that could be made easier (i.e. pre-set drop down for DOB, copying a webinar doesn't save the time zone or other features)

Mackenzie
Senior Marketing Manager in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, Reliable, Integrated

Kommentare: Overall, ON24 is a great platform for planning and executing webinars for thought leadership and sales purposes. It is especially useful when it integrates seamlessly with our marketing automation platform. Would definitely recommend for both small and large organizations!

The primary reason for selecting and implementing ON24 was due to the fact that it offered integration with HubSpot. Upon integrating ON24 with HubSpot, I can manage registrations, trigger reminder/invite emails, send follow-up emails, and host registration forms through my HubSpot instance. In addition, when I do need to access the ON24 portal directly, it's easy to navigate and contains many of the features you need and will use to execute webinars.

There are certain places within ON24 where the functionality seems a bit limited. For example, there are only a handful of ways you can personalize reminder emails, including branding, text editing, etc. We have also found that ON24 doesn't enable you to create a series of webinars. Instead, we had to create individual, separate events.

Internet

It's great! When it works....

Kommentare: Very robust, and customizable...when it's not failing!

Very customizable. Multiple concurrent webinars. No license needed to run the webinars. SFDC integration. On-demand and simulive events

Bugs, Bugs, Bugs!!! They worked well for about 6-8 months. Now almost every event has some sort of issue. Screenshare freezes. Attendees get hold music on top of live webinar audio. No audio for attendees. complete failures. 90% of the detractors in my webinars over that last 6 months were related to issues with On24. They provided free support on all of our webinars, but the support can do nothing in real time when issues arise, other than escalating to engineering for later evaluation. We are in too deep with them at this point to switch vendors easily. Until they get their act together, stay away.

brenna
Marketing Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Company, Good Software - Always room for improvement

On24 is a very straightforward software. Our account manager and CSm are very responsive and helpful. the entire corporate team is great, engaging, and helpful. Very much a sense of community. They offer features we need that others don't.

I've had issues with support staff - given replies to questions that were wrong and messed up the webinar. On24 immediately helps rectify, but on a live webinar - you can't rewind the clock - the damage is done.

Kelly
Sales Enablement in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great System, Great Support

Kommentare: I have several business units within our organization that now come to me to set up and help with their webinars. They have been very pleased with the results of their webinars and appreciate the result reports that I pull from the system.

I like that's easy to use and configure your webinars.

The only thing that we have received complaints on is that there is no phone line so all questions must be submitted via the Q&A tab and there is no verbal communication. We have a couple leaders that really like the have that option.

Alyssa
Associate Marketing Manager, Sales Communications & Digital Engagement in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ON24 Review

Kommentare: We've introduced ON24 as our primary channel for large field-facing webinars as a substitute for other channels that were not meeting our sales communication needs. Overall, we've had a great experience with the user-friendly admin platform, easy navigation from an audience perspective, and excellent customer support (especially during live events).

Browser-based platform, interactive features to boost audience engagement, ability to mute audience audio, email notifications, on-demand & multiple event-type options, and Analytics Dashboard! These features have been extremely beneficial in communicating to/training our Target Audience (Sales team).

Mobile view, finicky Console Builder, accessing PMXD from mobile devices. Our audience (almost 5,000 sales team members) rely on mobile-friendly viewing, which is currently limited. Additional suggestions: - Enable ability to group hide slides in PMXD Storyboard - Enable ability to enlarge storyboard thumbnails (ex. zoom bar)

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool but still needs improvements

Kommentare: For the most part it has been great. Our original sales rep was amazing and of course got a promotion because she was great and now our new sales person is always MIA. Never checks in unless it is about money.

Ease of use. Anyone can use it. Easy to set up events and run them with very little experience.

Customer support tier 1 is useless. Just submit a ticket. Still not flash free.

Jitesh
Communications Coordinator in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ON24 Review

Kommentare: Overall ON24 works with what we've been doing so far. I don't believe we work directly with ON24, we work with TSN who works with ON24 who in part works with us as our Vendor.

The ability to have 2 platforms to host and support our Webinars/Webcasts as well as Library for our In person events we have stored

Not being able to toggle between the two platforms. I feel like we are on one platform with 2 users IDs so that we can actually use the features of one and the other is just a storage base - they should be integrated

Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great user experience

Kommentare: After researching multiple alternative webinar platforms, we always end up sticking with On24 due to the ease of use, sleek landing page designs and available functions.

This is so easy to use. Our presenters are always happy with the presentation manager.

It is a lot more expensive than a lot of alternative programs out there.

Brett
Digital Campaign Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great software - robust, but still simple to use

Kommentare: I have been using ON24 for nearly two years now. I was using a competitor before that, and I much prefer the interface, and functionality of ON24. When I train people on how to present they basically teach themselves. It is easy to learn, and easy to use as you advance in more features.

ON24 has many great features built right in including screen sharing, PowerPoint deck sharing, Q&A, polls, call-in audio, streaming audio, and sharing video over presentation.

There are a few features that are pay-to-play. E.x. if someone registered, and you want to delete that registrant you need to pay for the customer support team to remove them. Many of the analytics are free, but other analytics cost extra.

Karen
Early Learning MultiMedia Manage in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love this Software

Kommentare: The support team is incredible when you have an issue that you can't solve yourself.

Easy to create and deliver online webinars

there isn't much that I don't like, our agency could upgrade to a higher tier and get more features, but currently we are not able to afford that.

Michelle
Media Client Success Manager in USA
Medienproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Will Highly Recommend ON24

Kommentare: Overall, we have had a great partnership with ON24, and I do feel that it is the best webinar platform out there.

I like that it is very user friendly, and is very easy to explain to our clients on how to use.

That the screen share is not the best feature.