Über Amplitude

Cloudbasierte Web- und Mobile-Analytics-Lösung, mit der Unternehmen die Nutzerreise abbilden und die Kundenbindung unterstützen können.

Erfahre mehr über Amplitude

It is very easy to implement and to use by a no technical person. It also allows to integrate several platforms like those for A/B Tests.

Not flexible can't get the proper respond when needed.

Bewertungen zu Amplitude

3,9

Amplitude hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 43 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Amplitude bereits verwendet?

Jovan M.
Jovan M.
Head of Marketing in Serbien

Great software for product and customer acquisition analysis

Kommentare: Now we are using one tool instead of three tools in combination for the same thing.

With Amplitude, you can really dig very deep into the data you need. With this tool, you can measure both product and marketing metrics which provides you a holistic overview of everything you really need.

Setting up events you want to track can be tough. The overall tool learning curve can take a lot of time. Sometimes problems can occur in UTM tagging.

Yaron K.
Co-founder in Israel

The best tool for mobile app analytics - easy to deploy yet super powerful

Kommentare: The tool has allowed us to understand exactly how users are using the app and make critical business decisions based on this insight.

This tool is extremely easy to deploy yet extremely powerful - you can very easily monitor any aspect of your user's experience within the app, and use the web frontend to create amazing charts and graphs that give you full insight into the user's experience.

The only thing I didn't like was that user properties are only updated when an event is triggered; I would love those to be updated independently.

Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Real-time Traffic and Clickstream Analysis Made Easy

4 letzten Monat Neu

The real-time aspect of Amplitude is what has caught my attention. All the events that we trigger from Front-end and back-end and how we send them to Amplitude help us understand the user journey on our application. The various dashboards that we can create like funnel, segment etc and doing analysis on a cohort of user based on segment is extremely helpful. The product itself is easy to use and the administrative tools are very helpful with allowing to block an event and provide definitions to make sure events that come in comply to them and our ability to discard them. The charts and monitors are easy to make and maintain and the ramp-up time is pretty fast for someone new to the platform. We used to use JS for Frontend but the tealium library was quite big in size and susceptible to blocking so moved away from using frontend library and use their backend API. Amplitude also helps us with user stitching so we get holistic overview of user's journey when use performs jobs on multiple devices

With the dashboards, the time frame that we would like to use is limited. There is Las 30 days and custom date etc. but there's no way for one to do Month to date, week to date time selection which can limit how much the monitors are helpful. For complex scenarios, the Amplitude user-stitching sometimes merge users not supposed to do that so that should be improved. The cost of amplitude is also one of the concerns we have.

iOS Developer in USA
Computer-Software

Good free plan but not many features.

Kommentare: Cheap analytics with a good set of features.

It is free the use and has a nice dashboard that is customizable. It has user profiles like Mixpanel but they are much harder to access as there is no searchable list of user profiles. Also has a real time stream of events.

It has no where near the features of others like Mixpanel. Doesn't have an iOS app or any API to access your analytics data. Also there is no prebuilt dashboard like Flurry where you can get a general overview instead you have to create your own dashboards/charts. I will probably go with Flurry for free analytics for my next project and if you are looking for something better Mixpanel is probably the best out there but it is very expensive.

Amit N.
Growth Manager in Israel
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful for in app visibilty

Kommentare: Love it. I can easily track and monitor whatever is going on our website.

Ease of creating charts and dashboard. Amplitude makes it easy to get visibility on pretty much everything that happens in your website or app. Moreover they offer a VERY generous free plan.

To be honest, there isn't much to dislike. We're using the free tier which is sufficient for our needs.

Simon P.
Founder/Developer in Schweden
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Free tier is amazing!

5 letztes Jahr

Amplitude has given me great insights at an incredible price. As an indie developer, you can go very far with the free tier.

I was on the scholarship plan and did get to try out the more advanced features. I found them a bit hard to understand, but I assume that the main limitation was my knowledge and not the tool itself.

Matylda C.
Content Specialist in Polen
Quelle: GetApp

Best product analytics tool for teams

If you're looking for a tool that will allow your team to collaborate when pulling and analyzing your product data, you should try Amplitude. With this tool, you can create i.e. user funnels and easily share them with others. You can also create a dashboard to keep all your important metrics in one place which can be a lifesaver if you're a busy product marketer like me.

Although you get used to their navigation over time, it can be a bit frustrating in their beginning. I also wish they would explain the features a bit better in their documentation.

Senior Product Designer in Italien
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

An easy to use analytics dashboard for all members of your product team

Kommentare: Easy and insightful tool that allows teams to communicate or discover their impact on user behaviours or success metrics.

As a designer, I find Amplitude to be the easiest analysis tool that we have available on my team. My favourite feature is the ability to string together analytics in order to get a sense of how users flow through various parts of the product. I mainly use amplitude in an exploratory way when embarking on redesigning or optimising features in product. However other team members produce great dashboards for each experience that we ship, and these are easy to navigate, manipulate and even remix into new queries.

I don't really have any problems with Amplitude. Sometimes I wish that it would upskill my ability to form complex queries, however that is asking a lot of the software – given I am probably not their core target audience (Design team).

Andrea v C.
Customer Success Director in USA
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A very useful tool to analyze KPIs

Kommentare: The experience is overall very good. It allows me to get what I need even if it took a long time to understand and configure. This is a great tool for deep analysis and to get clear and precise charts to show clients.

It's very flexible. I can get almost all the data I need to analyze KPIs and show clients the progress and work on the ROI together

It can be very complicated to understand and manage. Before becoming an expert, I had to play with it for a long long time. The guide is useful but the product is complicated

Sean D.
Android Developer in USA

Decent free plan service but the interface has become increasingly overcomplicated over the years.

Kommentare: They ability to freely monitor my application in realtime

I like their free plan its a godsend for indie developers like myself who have a limited budget. Their user activity activity information and presentation is top notch. For example on that page I click on a individual user and see how long they've used my app, see what they did during each session and I can even select a option to see what events they're triggering in realtime.

Over the years its become increasingly more complicated to use their interface and find the information I'm looking for. When I started using Amplitude a couple of years ago it was simpler to organize the data how I wanted but now a days I frequently find myself lost after coming back to check app every couple of weeks.

Growth Engineer in Spanien

I would choose it again!

Kommentare: The customer support is always there to help and even I have had the need to do a video call with them and went great. Lot of patience and very careful to satisfy our needs.

I am totally happy with the experience with Amplitude. The tool is fantastic and has so many functionalities that make the growth analysis simply great. What I liked most was the ability to create different cohorts based on the custom events tracked and the segments of users created. Thus, we could filter out all those leads that actually weren't on our product market fit.

The only thing that was a bit complex was with the tracking ID. You have to be careful with the usage of the user id and the app id on the web scripts on your webpage as you could easily track events to another user that is not the one that is using the tool in that moment. Even more with the events saved as guest that are tracked later to the user account when that same user logs in.

Andrew K.
Product in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Powerful, Great Functionality

Kommentare: Would recommend overall. Easy enough for there to be adoption across the company but powerful enough so that power users could rely on it alone without going into the data warehouse.

Love the custom, easy to share links and strong flexibility in how data is displayed. Also intuitive way to build cohorts

Some inconsistencies in how data is calculated depending on the uniques vs totals across time ranges. Also frustrating that you can't do "monthlies" unless you start from the first of the month and that the averages are not weighted. Minor details that would have made the tool even better.

Jenelle H.
Jenelle H.
Senior Visual Designer in USA
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Data Tool We've Ever Used

Kommentare: So incredibly happy. We have used assorted data tools over the years, but nothing has been as easy or clear as Amplitude. Amplitude is now replacing three separate data tools we used to have to manually tie together to build a data picture.

SO easy to implement – I have a minor background in front end, and found it incredibly easy to build custom events and tie them to our products. It was virtually seamless to tie together a marketing site to our product, so we were quickly able to begin building a full picture of a user's journey from website through signup to onboarding. The help articles provided everything I needed to get up and running, I never needed to contact support about anything!

The only issue I have found so far has to do with UTM tagging. It could just be me, but it seems like Amplitude does not auto tag utm's for things like Search / organic / referral in the way that Google Analytics does. It's difficult to get a picture of referral sources, but I can get to the answer through a little bit of hacky work with the user properties for referring domain.

Thazeem U.
Senior IT Engineer in Indien
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Increased the lead flow

Kommentare: We didn't face any issues in Amplitude till now in using this we are happy using this product

Helped the Customer Support and IT team to figure where we need the changes to be done for user flow

No Cons we have came across till using this software. Easy to go and managable. All good features with this.

Head of Customer Success in Polen
Quelle: GetApp

Great product for analytics

Thanks to Amplitude you can dig really deep into your data. Can be used in to measure both sales and customer success metrics. Can't imagine a project without it.

It is quite complicate to implement and require a tech knowledge to create and pass events. Also not very intuitive at the start.

Principal Program Strategist in USA
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amplitude for product data can help you connect the dots

Kommentare: Love this tool!

I use Amplitude every day to create cohorts, analyze product trends and evaluate how we are tracking on our metrics. If you are a SaaS platform Amplitude is a huge help in visualizing data. The cohort abilities are also huge in comparing our A/B tests.

Setting up the events can be kind of tough. If you don't have an easy event set up then not all the features will be usable.

Native Mobile Product Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for basic analytics

Amplitude did a great job at simplifying the UX/UI experiences. They have a great feature set if you're looking for basic analytics on both mobile and desktop platforms.

Amplitude doesn't seem to get as complex into tracking as other tools on the market. However, if you're still in POC stages, it's well worth it.

Product Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Most powerful analytics tool on the market

I love being able to create charts and dashboards that give me insight into the apps we build. I am given detailed views into the events, cohorts, and a multitude of other attributes of our app.

Not a fault of the software, but I've had to read the helpful documentation several times to understand calculations.

iOS Developer in Portugal

Very good analytics platform

I've used this for about 2 years and it is very feature rich with a lot of functionality and options to show and analyse the data.

Having much options and features bring a problem where sometimes simple things are a little bit complicated.

Quality Assurance Engineer in Portugal
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Data analysis made easy

Amplitude allows users with little to no experience in data management and analysis to create useful artifacts to extract useful information from raw data. It is quite simple to create and maintain reports on user engagement or funnel analysis.

When data is combined from multiple sources, it can be tricky to ensure that all those platforms are aligned and properly joined together.

Jeremy B.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Great and getting better

Kommentare: Good product that is only getting better. The format and how you can add on is great. It is user friendly and sounds good.

The addition of more amplifier and artists, and hire you can purchase add ons... toss way it’s not too much to just get started, but you can always buy more.

Slight learning curve, but minimal... it way easy once you dive in and start experimenting with the software. I’ma hands on guy and it took minutes to understand.

CEO in UK
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helps you really understand the users!

Kommentare: Overall, great experience so far, I loved the key insights the Behavioural Cohorts offers.

- Very easy to implement, to create reports, dashboards and to dissect your data using multiple dimensions - Offers a very generous free tier - I liked the Behavioural Cohorts as it offer key insights that help you understand exactly which are your best users and what makes them stick around - Great tools for understanding and interpreting your data on the paid plans

It's quite expensive - so if you really want to use it you need to be ready to spend some money with it.

Digital Marketing Associate in USA

Definitely a learning curve

Amplitude allows our marketing team to look directly into how effective our campaigns and promotions are doing by manipulating funnel charts. After integrating Braze Currents into Amplitude we have so much more useful data that is giving us very valuable information. We have a better understanding of whats working, what needs to be fixed, where people are dropping out in our user flow, etc.

It took me a while to fully understand how to use the software, but our account manager was kind enough to send over some training manuals as well as set up an in person training to make sure I had all the information that I needed.

Aaron C.
Aaron C.
Senior UX Researcher in Australien

Great product for data if your organisation supports it

Kommentare: The main use cases we have are:
- Who uses our site on what platform
- Conversion/Funnel analysis for specific flows

Very useful tool for funnel/conversion analysis. Great support team - customer success managers willing to upskill your team. Relatively well supported product and development team actively working to incorporate customer features Plugin makes finding events more accessible to non technical users UI is learnable for basic events

Initially, learning to use the product requires upfront investment. There are some basics, conceptual model things that must be learnt e.g. If I change someone else's charts, or do I make a version of it, or do I edit their version. Like all data analytics tools, you can go horribly wrong if: - you have the wrong events instrumented - you are applying the wrong data The charts that are shown are pretty basic/ugly and you can't always format them the way that you want or makes sense. It is dependent upon engineering to build the events.

Co-Founder & CTO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Tool!

Amazing tool. I have personally used at least 4 other analytics tools. Amplitude is hands down the best of them. There's great reporting/graphs features, but my favorite part is seeing the user journey for each user as well as getting detailed data about your users (country, city, courier, device type...etc.)

Overall it's good, but I'd have loved improving the user experience a little bit. I found it a bit difficult to find certain things at first.