Zoiper - One of the best sip clients ever seen!

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Paul Z.
Senior ICT Specialist
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Once moved to a SIP platform I found this software, really great, I can talk easily with the customer while you have an overview of other incoming calls and who is busy, really useful!

Vorteile: Zoiper is fast, has all the features you need in a small business, from picking up multiple calls, forwarding calls, making a conference call, to record a call if its needed and having a history of all your calls, to see if an customer was contacting you before, even after 2 years the client doesn't slow down.

Nachteile: All the headsets work really well, but special features of headsets are not working, like the button to pickup a call or to hang-up ( Plantronics Voyager )

Best tool to take your work phone wherever you go.

Bewertet am 21.10.2017
Aaron K.
Sales Training Manager

Kommentare: We have been able to more effectively scale our training efforts as our teams can listen to live phone calls more easily to learn best practices. This tool has also made it easier for our remote employees to communicate more efficiently.

Vorteile: I love that this software is available on mobile devices, iOS and Android. The desktop app is extremely helpful for when you need to make several calls working from a computer, but the mobile app makes it easy to take those calls wherever you are. There have been times that I was working out of the office and used the Zoiper app to stay in contact with customers. Why not use my cell phone? Because the Zoiper app syncs my office phone with my cell phone, which is useful for making calls with international clients. We also use Zoiper for training. We can use of office phone system to listen into phone calls, which is especially helpful when training our outbound sales and sales development teams. We can visually see who is on the phone, then dial the extension on our mobile, and move around freely without being tied to the desk.

Nachteile: Sometimes the device has issues connecting to our server. I don't know if that is a "them" problem or an "us" (internal systems) problem. Usually, the issues are resolved quickly. Restarting the app seems to do the trick.

Zoiper softphone is a convenient global solution for all devices

Bewertet am 20.7.2019
Renan S.
Web developer - Web entrepreneur
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: 2 years ago I had to find a suitable solution to manage my communications while traveling abroad.
Zoiper is free or cheap on my opinion and provides globally a very good service.
Like I said I had issues over slower networks from times to times but I guess it was more related to the networks.
I would say if you need to setup a VOIP solution on different devices (Desktop, mobile...) Zoiper will do the job, it is worth to give it a try.

Vorteile: - It is quite easy to setup with your own SIP - I use Twilio myself and it works fluently
- I had a few questions last year and I found out there is a forum for help.
- There are some premium options, not expensive for a solo user. I don't know how it works for teams.
- I can use it on my Windows laptop and my Android mobile

Nachteile: - After more than 1 year and a half using the free version, It seems that if the network is a bit slow communications are not very good.
I had sometimes troubles over Wifi but globally over 4G it is usually fine.
- There are technical options for communications, networks, sound... not always very understandable for non-specialists I think.

VoIPer

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Muhammad S.
IT CO Ordinator

Kommentare: Its very good application and has good voice quality. except the licence usage policy everything is awesome

Vorteile: This VoIP application has all the options one can think about for a VoIP phone.
It has both Desktop and mobile application available.
You can transfer a call you someone you want without disconnecting a call and can mute the caller too.
It also support mute and call disconnection button of headset.
Using the free version you can't use all feature but entertain every single call you get.
You can also setup a conference call and invite people in your conference.
You can use zoiper Chrome extension to dial right from your browser.

Nachteile: It is user profile based, so if the user lock his computer with zoiper ON and another user login to the same computer, the new user zoiper doesn't work.
it has Limited number of license usage. If you need to reinstall the OS or upgrade the hardware you need to be careful because you can revoke its license only thrice and after third usage you have to buy new one.

Great and simple Soft SIP Client

Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Head of IT Department
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Simple, affordable and great SIP solution that allows end users to grow.

Vorteile: It was always hard task to grow customer care center in the moment of scaling. Application integration with SIP clients always required additional knowledge and expertise for this kind of integration problems. Moreover, having proprietary SIP clients, that are limited by number of sessions or updates were nightmare. Having ZoIPer makes this growth easier. You can use free SIP client and set up by your self very complex SIP based centers without any payments. Of course, it is very integrable and intuitive for end users. It is supported on different operative systems, even on mobile platforms, allowing completely new set of functionalities for end user, in my case contact center.

Nachteile: Design is not something that ZoIPer can be proud of. Application looks as a legacy form '90s. I believe that some good improvements could be implemented from this point of view.

I have been able to make calls without problems, with the use of hands-free it listens better,

Bewertet am 26.2.2018
Jonathan A.
Director de proyecto y Infraestructura

Kommentare: I have been able to make VoIP calls to different countries for work without problems, when I travel I have it in my mobile and can communicate using the internet.

Vorteile: 242/5000
That you can use the free version and it works quite well, although the version that is paid has more features and improves communication, it can be installed on mobiles and pc, and you can make calls in conferences with very good audio.

Nachteile: Sometimes the software has closed unexpectedly, but I simply open it and it works again. The screens are not as elegant as the others I've worked with.

ZOIPER

Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Asterisk specialist
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: zoiper is an excellent softphone, it has helped me a lot in my daily tasks, also personally. But you only need for the free version in version 5 to be able to join more than one person in the call.

Vorteile: I like everything from zoiper facilitates virtual communications, although I would like them to release only one thing for the free that would make it the best of the best.

Nachteile: In version 5 I would like to have enabled the option to join other people in a call. that would be great, with this option active in the free version would fly the statistics of zoiper.

Zoiper review

Bewertet am 25.12.2018
Kariuki P.
ICT Officer, Sytems Admin
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Zoiper has been helpful softphone, no need to buy hardware phones at our organization. Getting it for free has been great and paying a little more amount for more features.

Vorteile: Its easy to integrate along multiple operating systems (Mac OS, windows etc). The audio quality is also okay, once installed users can easily use it without strain, also it doesn't annoy with unnecessary updates. Try it for your SIP/VoIP account

Nachteile: The User Interface can be made more appealing to users. On my PC once I disconnect my headphones and get them back, the software doesn't switch the speakers to headphones you have to go to settings then audio to select speakers. Also can't use same account on multiple devices.

An all-in-one PBX right in your PC

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Jose R.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Like the app (client), very useful and enables you full virtual/remote working

Vorteile: easy to use, needs just basic configuration to have it running, Zoiper client work in your PC and allows you to run your business everywhere you need. Allows to use private Asterix service if got one.

Nachteile: not really a downside but a reminder: the client allows for configuration with service providers even an own Asterix server. The rates for calls and LD are a separate service that may need to be contracted in addition.

Zappy ZoiPer

Bewertet am 4.11.2018
Abe B.
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are using ZoiPer to process inbound and make outbound calls to our customers. It is the lifeline that we use as a company

Vorteile: ZoiPer is the platform that we use for our call center. It is crucial to our success in that we can easily answer, transfer, and manage calls as a team. It is very user-friendly and is quite seamless in its call quality and functionality

Nachteile: Perhaps the design could be improved aesthetically but in terms of the functionality it is perfect.

ZoiPer softphone does the trick

Bewertet am 16.11.2017
Jonathan I.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: ZoiPer has given us the ability to dial multiple phone numbers from the computer, opposed to dialing numbers on a traditional desk phone. Paired with our high-speed dialer software PIMSware, one sales agent can call up to five phone numbers simultaneously and the first one to pick up will be connected. We have used ZoiPer plainly for its VoIP ability, but I have noticed there are a lot more features with the mobile version. I have used it on a tablet for business communications, and it presents itself to be more professional than say Skype or Messenger.

Nachteile: The appearance/design of ZioPer looks outdated. It is reminiscent of the mp3 player WINamp from decades ago. Other than that, I have no complaints of it's functionality.

First soft phone experience

Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Óscar G.
Manager Account
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It’s a cool software easy to use that works for having a low flow of calls.

Vorteile: Zoiper is really easy to use since you have at first sight what you need to make a call and the interface is visually friendly so you can find fast options like on hold or conference. It’s helpful the fact you can see always the quality of the current call, this helps since if the call is breaking up you can know if it’s because of you or the other person fault.

Nachteile: Sometimes the software does not open automatically so you need to look for it but you might lose calls on that process. When you have an incoming call the program should pop up right away instead of just light up or have higher sounds, anything so you can put attention to it.

the most practical softphone

Bewertet am 18.7.2018
Nelson R.
Especialista en infraestructura
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: excellent softphone for the organization

Vorteile: the best softphone that I have used, super practical, in its free version offers me the necessary to use it in the organization. The paid version is super better with all its active features, it pays to pay for all its functionalities

Nachteile: the free version has been limited more lately, I can only configure a single line and for my work I need more lines

A good soft-phone service ready to be installed in minutes.

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Sachin C.
Engineer
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: 1) Its simple and easy to install. The audio and Video quality can be managed easily according to your network capability.
2) Works best on all the OS, which is the perfect thing to have if you have a test environment setup on multiple OS.

Nachteile: 1) Interface could have been better. Its not very user friendly even for the latest build.
2) When unable to register the phone, it should throw more vivid errors than it does right now, if that's possible. It just helps customers know where are they going wrong and can quickly made amends.

Zoiper, is it good?

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Matthew C.
Technical Support Specialist

Kommentare: Overall Zoiper is a solid Sip/Iax system and there have never been any connection issues. This is used everyday in my place of work and is the go to for this.

Vorteile: I like the ability to set my audio on a per device basis, when working with multiple audio devices it is nice to set volumes accordingly.

Nachteile: There isn't currently a dark theme which when working for long periods of time does cause eyestrain.

Zoiper Voip Phone

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Proyect Management
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use it daily, the head office is configured with NAT with its public Ip and it allows me to be registered both with the company's internal network and with my home network or my mobile service provider

Vorteile: It is very practical, what I like most is that it has its application for Android which allows you to be always connected to the central IP where you are registered, it has a wide range of codecs supported and great support on the web

Nachteile: It consumes enough battery of the cellular one and in occasions it usually leaves announcements

Easy to setup and works with ViCiDial software

Bewertet am 15.8.2017
Charles S.
IT Manager
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 1: One-time fee, 2: Easy to use and to setup, 3: Works well with other software as a SIP phone, 4: No crashes

Vorteile: Easy to use, easy to configure. Works well with our predictive dialer software. Also works well with other software as a click to dial once configured.

Nachteile: If you unplug a USB headset and plug it back in, sometimes you have to close and reopen the software.

Great App for Receiving Calls on iPod

Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Daniel O.
Student

Kommentare: Ability to make and receive voice calls on an iPod

Vorteile: The two things that I found most useful about this software were that:
One, I could configure the audio codec in order to enable me to successfully make voice calls over a very weak internet connection. Two, very clear and intuitive settings made it easy to configure the app to run in the background, so that I could always receive a call when it came it.

Nachteile: The biggest disadvantage that I experienced using this app on my iPod was that if I kept the program active in the background (in order to be able to receive calls) the it drained the battery too quickly

Best Softphone

Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Justin L.
IT Manager
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Free version doesn't have any drawbacks. The ability to test whether the headset is working in the software is fantastic.

Nachteile: It would be nice to be able to add multiple accounts in Zoiper 5 without paying. Other than that nothing. It works great.

Awesome VoIP client

Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Scott J.

Kommentare: I got this so i could hear my work phone ring when i was on my noise canceling headphones that are attached to my cell phone and it has worked great.

Vorteile: this is an awesome VoIP client. It has features galore. I use it with my work's Cisco phone system in the office on my Android phone. Call clarity is superb and it functions flawlessly.

Nachteile: It is a little pricey for the pro version in my opinion but it is high quality software. It would be more worthwhile if 1 license would work for both the android client and the client on the computer then i would go for the pro version.

Amazing Soft Phone

Bewertet am 8.5.2018
James C.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: This soft phone integrates with so many PBX’s and has a mobile app to keep your business and personal phone separate.

Nachteile: I haven’t found many cons about this application it executed and performs for all of our needs. Simply great

General Aspects

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Serena G.
employee

Vorteile: It is very easy to use. When the call enter you can see the number, the category, you have the possibility to accept or reject it or you can hold it.
So it is like a real phone in your desk.

Nachteile: The inconvenient I remember is that the only status in which calls do not enter is offline.
In any other status you put, in break or unavailable, calls come in the same.

Great phone, though not as many features as others

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
VP of Analytics and Technology
Marktforschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy installation and setup, worked well with our PBX implementation, easy to learn and use.

Nachteile: Nickel and dime you for the extra features and some (integration with other communication software) were absent

Nathaly ZoiPer

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Nathaly H.
Quality Control Manager
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use this sofward basically daily for my work.

Vorteile: easy handling, simple interface, you can make audio and image changes in a very simple way, by changing the IP or proxy ports allows you to do it in a quick way.

Nachteile: that somehow when the computers are suddenly restarted either by disconnecting the power, it easily loses the ip or the domains.

The best softphone.

Bewertet am 20.4.2017
Ulises R.
IT Analyst
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We tried with other software and havent the same results.
Zoiper has so many options for call control and recording.
Is a totally stable softphone we use it with 4 kinds of pbx and works with all.

Vorteile: so many stable