Über Zoiper

VoIP-Softphone-Wähler für verschiedene Plattformen, der Video-, Sprach- und Sofort-Nachrichtenversand-Funktionen enthält.

Erfahre mehr über Zoiper

Easy to connect and forward landline phone calls. Enables remote work for Customer service people.

You might find some of the features difficult to set up.

Bewertungen zu Zoiper

4,0

Zoiper hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 107 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoiper bereits verwendet?

Paul
Paul
Senior ICT Specialist in Rumänien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Zoiper - One of the best sip clients ever seen!

Kommentare: Once moved to a SIP platform I found this software, really great, I can talk easily with the customer while you have an overview of other incoming calls and who is busy, really useful!

Zoiper is fast, has all the features you need in a small business, from picking up multiple calls, forwarding calls, making a conference call, to record a call if its needed and having a history of all your calls, to see if an customer was contacting you before, even after 2 years the client doesn't slow down.

All the headsets work really well, but special features of headsets are not working, like the button to pickup a call or to hang-up ( Plantronics Voyager )

Juan Manuel
Juan Manuel
Web developer in Argentinien
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A more than acceptable and functional softphone

Kommentare: The user experience is good in general, except for some small sound problems and depending on the Linux version the program crashes and you have to restart. It is a very good softphone type software option and meets the expectations for which it was installed. It should be noted that the interface is much better than the vast majority of its competitors for Linux.

The Zoiper perfectly completes its main function, which is to be able to make calls from your voip account. The program has a very clean and well-designed interface where the user can see the information they need at all times, from the internal number of their account, to the buttons to dial phones and view the history. The sound quality is very good.

In the free version for Linux, a previous poster appears that encourages you to buy the PRO version. The poster is a bit annoying because there are times when the program is branded. The double panel to select the on-screen keyboard often leads to confusion because users try to dial a number in the current call but realize (late) that they are using the other keyboard and that for that reason the phone did not answer. .

Bob
Bob
President/CEO in USA
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

No support and developers don't know or care what they are doing.

Kommentare: After not using Zoiper for 3+ years i decided to try it again. I am now running it on an LG V40 (Android 10) and overall it registers to the PBX but that is about the extent of it. Here we are 3+ years later, I have a darn near state of the art phone and Android 10 and while Zoiper kinda works with bluetooth it is still seriously SCREWED UP!! And now it has even more problems than it used to have!! All I can say - unbelievable that they haven't been able to figure out who to produce a decent phone app by now?!?!

It registers to the PBX and I can assign different ringtones to each registration. That's about it. Sadly, this app is a prefect example of inexperienced amateurs or a company that simply couldn't care less about what they put out.

1. Zoiper will not ring priority callers when the phone is in Do Not Disturb mode. This is an expected behavior - one which every native dialer properly does. 2. Huge waste of screen real-estate that could be used to provide easily touchable function buttons instead of the tiny ones at the top of the screen. 3. No floating icon for active calls!! Seriously!! Do you know how next to impossible it is to get back to a call once I've moved on to the home screen or worse - the phone decides to sleep?? 4. The tiny hold button on the top of the screen changes to an add call button after it is pressed!! There is a HUGE EXPANSE OF UNUSED SCREEN during a call and just little tiny function buttons at the top THAT MOVE AROUND?!?!? 5. Does not automatically put a Zoiper call on hold when answering another call on the native dialer. 6. Bluetooth volume and integration is just terrible. 7. Zoiper cannot deal with a VPN connection on the phone!! If I activate a VPN connection to my office I cannot make or receive any Zoiper calls. Well actually it seems I can place calls - just that nobody can hear me and I cannot hear them so obviously they're getting the media path all wrong!!

Mitchell
Manager, Information Technology in Kanada
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoiper VoIP Softphone is a Hit!!

Kommentare: Overall the Zoiper VoIP softphone client offers plenty of value.

This Zoiper VoIP softphone works really well. The setup was simple, all the features it comes with are useful. I appreciate the "Audio-Video wizard"... it helps out bigtime.

The Zoiper VoIP softphone DIALPAD is easy to miss. The 9 little squares do not DISPLAY well.

Akhilesh
Akhilesh
Software Test Engineer in Indien
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product endpoint connectivity tests.

Kommentare: Overall experience is good and as a free user it is the best product out there.

The best part of Zoiper is I am able to test out call connectivity for endpoint users without using any physical phone ( cumbersome task!). Zoiper has an easy way to test call connectivity and User interface is also quite helpful in understanding.

They should improve deployment steps as it is not helpful in understanding. We had to take help of DevOps and technical team just for installing it.

Wobe Muki Marguerite
Wobe Muki Marguerite
Network and Systems Administrator in Kamerun
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best soft SIP client with good user experience

Kommentare: My industry was facing communication problems, from where an employee will have to move from one block to another. I recommended Zoiper to my industry because it is free, reliable and it worked well on Asterisk (PBX). As such employees in my industry used it for day-to-day communication as well reducing cost on phone calls.

I really do like this software: -Zoiper is a free software is stable fantastic!!! and it is available for all operating systems. -It can be used on both computers and mobile phones, making it convenient for me and other employees in my industry even students to communicate on any device we chose. -I was able to download it for free and the downloaded file and mobile application is not heavy. -Thanks to Zoiper I am able to have conference calls with my team members and other employees. -With Zoiper, I keep track of my call history. One thing that amazed my team members and I is that we are able to record calls, so amazing!! this functionality has aid our secretary. -One important aspect, there are no advertisement (adds) on Zoiper, so relieving.

-At times the call button does not work (free platform), so there is a need to restart the application and it works well afterwards

Aaron
Aaron
Sales Training Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best tool to take your work phone wherever you go.

Kommentare: We have been able to more effectively scale our training efforts as our teams can listen to live phone calls more easily to learn best practices. This tool has also made it easier for our remote employees to communicate more efficiently.

I love that this software is available on mobile devices, iOS and Android. The desktop app is extremely helpful for when you need to make several calls working from a computer, but the mobile app makes it easy to take those calls wherever you are. There have been times that I was working out of the office and used the Zoiper app to stay in contact with customers. Why not use my cell phone? Because the Zoiper app syncs my office phone with my cell phone, which is useful for making calls with international clients. We also use Zoiper for training. We can use of office phone system to listen into phone calls, which is especially helpful when training our outbound sales and sales development teams. We can visually see who is on the phone, then dial the extension on our mobile, and move around freely without being tied to the desk.

Sometimes the device has issues connecting to our server. I don't know if that is a "them" problem or an "us" (internal systems) problem. Usually, the issues are resolved quickly. Restarting the app seems to do the trick.

Renan
Renan
Web developer - Web entrepreneur in Griechenland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Zoiper softphone is a convenient global solution for all devices

Kommentare: 2 years ago I had to find a suitable solution to manage my communications while traveling abroad.
Zoiper is free or cheap on my opinion and provides globally a very good service.
Like I said I had issues over slower networks from times to times but I guess it was more related to the networks.
I would say if you need to setup a VOIP solution on different devices (Desktop, mobile...) Zoiper will do the job, it is worth to give it a try.

- It is quite easy to setup with your own SIP - I use Twilio myself and it works fluently - I had a few questions last year and I found out there is a forum for help. - There are some premium options, not expensive for a solo user. I don't know how it works for teams. - I can use it on my Windows laptop and my Android mobile

- After more than 1 year and a half using the free version, It seems that if the network is a bit slow communications are not very good. I had sometimes troubles over Wifi but globally over 4G it is usually fine. - There are technical options for communications, networks, sound... not always very understandable for non-specialists I think.

Emmanuel
Project Engineer in Indien
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Softphone integration made simpler with Zoiper

Kommentare: Overall, Zoiper made scheduling international calls incredibly straightforward and convenient for me. Furthermore, it is essentially free to use, as contrast to other VolP programs, which charge substantially and are difficult to use. I enjoy working with Zoiper.

Zoiper makes it incredibly simple to incorporate softphone software without the need for any additional VPN or other connections.

Even while Zoiper aids in the setup of other softphone tools, integrating Zoiper itself is initially difficult. Zoiper could look into this.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Director de proyecto y Infraestructura in Venezuela

I have been able to make calls without problems, with the use of hands-free it listens better,

Kommentare: I have been able to make VoIP calls to different countries for work without problems, when I travel I have it in my mobile and can communicate using the internet.

242/5000 That you can use the free version and it works quite well, although the version that is paid has more features and improves communication, it can be installed on mobiles and pc, and you can make calls in conferences with very good audio.

Sometimes the software has closed unexpectedly, but I simply open it and it works again. The screens are not as elegant as the others I've worked with.

Favio
Internal Sales Representative in Nicaragua
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

You are no longer chained to your desk

Kommentare: In general, it has been a GREAT app to work with, already tried before so many softphone apps, but, by far this has provided me all the solutions I needed.

One of the key features I like about Zoiper it's how seamlessly you can switch from your desk phone to your mobile phone, allowing you to keep your same business number, so you can never miss any important phone call. This app is so reliable that whenever there's an issue I first blame it on my configuration setup or my provider than the app itself.

Sometimes developers take much-needed time to fix and identify the issue and patch it, even with premium service, this hurts severely the functionality of the app, the good thing is this rarely happens.

Abe
Customer Service in Israel
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zappy ZoiPer

Kommentare: We are using ZoiPer to process inbound and make outbound calls to our customers. It is the lifeline that we use as a company

ZoiPer is the platform that we use for our call center. It is crucial to our success in that we can easily answer, transfer, and manage calls as a team. It is very user-friendly and is quite seamless in its call quality and functionality

Perhaps the design could be improved aesthetically but in terms of the functionality it is perfect.

Sales Executive in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good Product

Kommentare: Better than expected, I have no problems using this product and I find it very easy to use, and there are other tools to explore which will make the product more efficient and easier to use

Its easy to use, calls and connections are reliable, I have no problems using its functions and you also get a free trial to check the system

Sometimes calls will disconnect for whatever reason, maybe my Internet connection was bad,

Scott
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome VoIP client

Kommentare: I got this so i could hear my work phone ring when i was on my noise canceling headphones that are attached to my cell phone and it has worked great.

this is an awesome VoIP client. It has features galore. I use it with my work's Cisco phone system in the office on my Android phone. Call clarity is superb and it functions flawlessly.

It is a little pricey for the pro version in my opinion but it is high quality software. It would be more worthwhile if 1 license would work for both the android client and the client on the computer then i would go for the pro version.

Marktforschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great phone, though not as many features as others

Easy installation and setup, worked well with our PBX implementation, easy to learn and use.

Nickel and dime you for the extra features and some (integration with other communication software) were absent

Ulises
IT Analyst in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best softphone.

Kommentare: We tried with other software and havent the same results.
Zoiper has so many options for call control and recording.
Is a totally stable softphone we use it with 4 kinds of pbx and works with all.

so many stable

no one

david
agent in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

does what i need it to

We use this along with VICIdial, Ive never had any issues

I had to have our tech setup VICI to work with this. Not a bad thing, I'm just not a tech

Travis
Customer Service in Israel
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Call Center's Best Friend

Kommentare: ZoiPer allows our company to manage multiple phone lines and queues efficiently

ZoiPer is perfect for managing a call center in that enables the easy and efficient solutions for inbound and outbound calls.

The technicality of how ZoiPer works and to set up likely requires a technician or IT resouurce

Stephanie
Stephanie
Operador NOC in Argentinien
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoiper

Kommentare: I recommend it totally you can communicate with your clients, supervisors, suppliers or technicians of your protectos in an easy way and from your own network, besides that it can be used for personal use.

I like zoiper because it is a very useful tool to keep connected with any part of the world quickly and without a telephony operator.

Maybe at some point late in connecting the call but it is a very good tool.

Lincia
TECHNICAL SUPPORT in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best softphone for business

Kommentare: Calls through zoiper displays callerid so it is useful to get customer number.call transfer ,DND every thing works well .call clarity is good .

Easy to install and use zoiper and all features are working .call clarity through zoiper is good even for free version and this product is very userfriendly.customer support is also good . since it has mobile application it can be very helpful for employees who are working in the field.

Some features are disabled in free version

Ease of use, easy acess to complete your job at had

Kommentare: Great for first-time users of a dialer, ease of access to be able to complete your task at hand in a timely manner

How you can change the setting to where the dialer is always showing on top allowing you to have easy access to the dialer

How difficult it was to connect my headset to it for some reason the setting id selection would change back to default on their own

Ashley
President in Südafrika
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pretty Interface, but poor performing backend

Kommentare: Horrible. Didn't even have to wait a day to encounter issues. The issues and struggles become immediately apparent.

The updated User Interface certainly attracted me to the product, giving the impression of a well-thought-through product. But as soon as I tried to use, it technical errors made the platform impossible to use.

Very unstable and unreliable. I couldn't answer calls. When I would click on a contact it wouldn't dial the contacts number. While I don't envy any developer who has to program for multiple platforms, the various issues encountered in multiple core areas of the software suggest that they released far too quickly without really testing the product sufficently.

Nathan
Nathan
CEO in Mexiko

Easy to configure, easy to use

Kommentare: having a softphone (a software to make and answer calls with VOIP)

I have used the mac, pc, iphone and ipad version of this software. It is solid, easy to install, easy to setup. You can have more than one line setup, it will allow for a good call experience.

No cons on my end. Zoiper is a solid company with solid products, their pricing is right and just.

Arpine
Arpine
Data Consultant in Armenien
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy choice for softphones

Kommentare: I am happy with the product, already recommended couple of times.

So Zoiper is the first company that comes to my mind when I hear softphone. The sound quality is good, never had any kind of problems using the soft.

Although it is comparably cheaper, the price mechanism is not clear in case of many users, the tariffs could have been more flxeible.

Oren
CEO in Rumänien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Handy

Conversations are very clear. Works with all SIP providers

Sometimes doesn't connect to SIP account. You need to unregister and re-register to fix it. But it's free....