Über Bria

Voll ausgestattetes VoIP-SIP-Softphone. Automatische Antwort, Anrufübertragung, Halten und Aufnahme. Verfügbar für Mac, Windows, iOS und Android.

Erfahre mehr über Bria

I needed to integrate it to our Call Center and it was easy. It does what it needs to do and we have been using it for many years now without any problem.

Bewertungen zu Bria

3,7

Bria hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 100 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bria bereits verwendet?

Jochen
GF in Deutschland
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Obwohl Bria mit Placetel nicht funktioniert, wurden gleich 100,- € von der Karte abgebucht!

Kommentare: Wir konnten nirgends die SIP-Daten eingeben. Aktuell nutzen wir Zoiper, da klappt alles ganz einfach.

Wäre schön, wenn es einen Support geben würde - aber der "support" schreibt nur, dass sie nur Hersteller der App sind und keinen Anwendern helfen. Jetzt müssen wir darum kämpfen, dass wir unsere 100,- € wieder bekommen - und der "Service" wird schon langsam pampig und verweist auf "Suubscriotion terms"

Zyren Christian
Zyren Christian
IT Support Specialist in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My Bria Experience

Kommentare: I'm a Bria administrator, I setup and configure this software for my colleagues and all I can say is that it was so easy to deal with it, features of this app was so awesome as well.

One of the most thing I like about this app is that it is so easy to use, user interface was very appealing and even if you're a newbie I'm sure you can easily adapt to this software

I can't think of any reason on why should I dislike this app. My overall experience on this software is great

Robson
Customer Service Manager in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bria Teams Works Almost Perfectly (Fix)

Kommentare: I've tried other voip software apps including browser based, and Bria Teams is the best in my opinion because it makes my job easy to provide simply great service to our customers.

This is my favorite phone software for helping our customers at Kalos Services Inc. Simply Great HVAC Service in Clermont, Florida. The reason we like it so much is because of it's ease of use and the ability to warm transfer our callers.

I had issues with the software freezing when I allowed the call log fill up. I highly recommend deleting your call log on a daily basis. There is an option for exporting your call history prior to deletion if you need to retain a record.

Antwort von CounterPath

Thank you for the amazing feedback. It's always great to hear that our product helps you provide great service to your customers.

Director of Client Relations in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Works but application design is mediocre.

The call quality is clear, works as designed and I have not had any bugs using it at all. Works great for incoming calls.

The interface drives me a little mad. The first feature that drives me crazy is that the keys on the application will move... I may be on a call or trying a second number after dialing a first and the application's keypad will move up. This causes me constantly to hit the wrong keys. I would never design this to move or at least have a lock function. Secondly the time out function is way too quick when dialing. I will be listening to a voicemail and typing in the number given, and it tries to auto dial the number if there is a pause of more than a couple seconds. Then I have to cancel and start over again. I haven't found an option to change this time or turn it off.

Antwort von CounterPath

Michael, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we're happy to know you've been having great quality calls with Bria. I'll forward your feedback regarding interface to our Product Team. For technical issues please reach out to our Technical Support team, tickets are submitted online at https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Petr
Petr
Engineer in Kanada
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Limited Functionality and No Refunds

Kommentare: While Bria Solo might offer specific features, the overall experience was disappointing due to significant functionality gaps and a rigid refund policy. Consider other options before committing.

Offers a trial period, although it expired quickly in my case.

- The minimum subscription term is a full year, despite monthly pricing being advertised. - Lacks SMS support and has poor voice transmission quality. - Voicemail fails to recognize caller ID, complicating access. - My request for a refund was denied after discovering these issues, despite only a month of use.

Eoin
Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bria unifies communication with quick and easy provisioning

Kommentare: Bria's mother company built X-lite a powerful feature rich SIP client. They have taken SIP/VOIP telephony to the next level with their unified login/provisioning system and group connectivity.

Their Windows client is one of the best SIP solutions I've used (and I've used/tried at least a dozen). The best aspect as the uniform provisioning for users. One login gives the user access to all their SIP accounts on different devices. With a mobile or home bases workforce it simplifies connectivity.

I'd love to see speed dial buttons and I'd like to see an ability to dial dtmf tones while in a call by pasting them rather than by typing them. I'd like to see an easier way to bring the Bria Client "to the front" with one button.

Antwort von CounterPath

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm happy you like the provisioning feature and the Bria Interface. I'll bring your feedback to our Product team.

Rica Mae
Rica Mae
Document control officer in Philippinen
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bria connects our team

Kommentare: Our company benefits from Bria software so much. With it's outstanding service and features it makes our team connected throughout the day

Bria is so easy to use and administer. I'm also the one who setup this software among our team and it is so easy to install and configure. The design of this software is second to none. Kudos to the whole development team

If they can provide mobile development or application, it will be perfect as we are now using also our phone on day to day work

Amanda
CSR in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love using Bria

Kommentare: Works very well no issues with it at all.

What I like most about Bria is how easy it is to use. I love the fact that you can set up auto answer for incoming calls. This has really helped our efficiency at the call center and has helped keep call answer times down.

From a supervisor stand point Bria is amazing with helping keep numbers where they should be. As a user of this software I do like it better than any other soft phone software that we have used.

Antwort von CounterPath

Thank you for submitting an amazing review Amanda. It's great to hear that our customers find Bria reliable and easy to use.

Andre
Andre
System Analyst in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Integration and update

Kommentare: Overall, it works good. Stable and reliable are the words that explain Bria.

What I most like in Bria is the integration with so many devices. My headphone has support to Bria, so it is easy to answer and make calls.

What I least like is the update. There is a new version that support what I need, but I have to purchase again to have access to the new functionalities.

Antwort von CounterPath

Andre thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It¿s great to hear our device integration works well for you. Have you considered moving to a subscription model? Bria Teams is a user based subscription which allows each user access to Bria on up to 3 devices including Desktop, Mobile and Tablet. Bria Teams uses a web-based provisioning dashboard to setup, deploy and manage your users. Bria Teams allows up to 5 SIP/XMPP accounts. Bria Teams also has subscription based features like Upgrades, Team Messaging and Screen Share capabilities. You can find more about Bria Teams and sign up for a trial here, www.softphone.com.

Stan
Stan
Web Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Better than some softphone solutions, but not as good as a 'real' phone.

Kommentare: Sound is okay, but still doesn't compare to a real, physical IP phone. The UI is minimal which will be a plus for some and a con for others. The only reason I have a Bria soft phone is that the physical IP phones my company used to use for remote users no longer work (too old for new firewall) and aren't immediately planning to replace them. I use Bria on the Mac side of my machine because it seems to work a bit better than the Cisco IP Communicator software on the Windows side of the same machine. Both have a bit of a delay when speaking, but he Bria phone seems to have a little less of it. But not sure if that's more of a PC vs Windows thing instead of a Bria vs Cisco thing.

Easy to install and works better on a Mac than another software does on the PC. Sound quality is okay. Works well with a headset or through computer speakers/mic.

Maybe it's the nature of all soft phone solutions, but still picks up the keyboard sounds if I'm trying to use my computer and be on a call. The interface is very minimal, which some might say is a 'pro' instead of a 'con'. There's other soft phone software where the UI actually looks like a phone, which I prefer.

Antwort von CounterPath

Stan thank you for taking the time to submit feedback we truly appreciate it.

Nelson
Nelson
Especialista en infraestructura in Venezuela
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

good softphone for the company

Kommentare: It has helped me to take advantage of the resources of the machines without leaving behind the quality

excellent softphone, very practical since it has all the functionalities at hand, easy configuration and allows to create multiple accounts, good audio quality and does not consume many resources

one of the things that I like least is the interface, it is unfriendly, it could be more modern or have changeable themes

Antwort von CounterPath

Thank you for submitting feedback Nelson. It's great the configuration was easy and the audio is good. I will forward your interface feedback to our product team to review

Tracy
Program Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Paid Softphones

Kommentare: We used X-lite which is the free version of Bria. Bria had a lot more features with better support so we bought a few keys to use with team members that needed a more advanced softphone.

Bria is really easy to use. Simple to implement and fast for the team set up.

This is a paid softphone. Most softphones are free to use with a VOIP program.

cory
Security Integrations Specialist in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

the BRIA app works with windows based PC and after it is configured works great.

Kommentare: good soltuion for SIP integration

the app allows us to use a video intercom going through a SIP server to answer all of our doors at multiple buildings. this app provides 2 way communications as well as live video form the person standing at the door asking to gain entry

Support from BRIA is some of the worst i have ever tried to use. BRIA recently changed there support service and has not been able to help fix issues i ran into. BRIA had the fix i needed prior to the new support but will no longer provide any old files to help fix the issues

Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great easy to use softphone

Kommentare: I use this for phone calls from customers and it's very easy to use with a lot of features and options. I also use it to troubleshoot/replicate customer issues. It's a great software that I like so much I suggest it to any customers looking for a softphone to use with my company's VOIP services

Multiple accounts are easy to setup and manage, feature sets are easy to adjust for each line

I have no cons to report about this software, it fully meets my needs

Antwort von CounterPath

Thank you for taking the time to submit a fantastic review. It's great to hear Bria's features and ease of use are working for your organization.

Director of Technical Services in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bria always keeps our support team connected!

Kommentare: Keeping my team connected makes Bria the best solution. No need for extra hardware or complicated setup. I have my office phone anytime with Bria!

Bria allows our support staff to take, place, transfer and check calls while on the go. No need to 'connect' your cell phone to your desk phone when you can take it with you!

Bria has been implemented throughout our office. The only complaint is the subscription base use now versus the one-time payment when originally purchased.

Lisa
Sales in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bria

Kommentare: The initial set up was fine. However, it did not work well for us in the long run due to dropped calls.

The aspect I liked the most of Bria software is the ease as to which the set up took place. After the download, information was easily entered and call were ready to be taken

Unfortunately, we seemed to have some issues with pairing with some computers. We also experienced drop calls.

Antwort von CounterPath

Thank you for submitting a review Lisa. Did you work with our support team to troubleshoot why calls were dropping? Support tickets are submitted online at https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Larissa
IT Support Specialist in USA

Lightweight softphone for Enterprise call center

Bria doesn't use a lot of system resources and is easy to use for most callers. Doesn't require extensive system configuration and works with most anti-virus products.

Crashes at least once a day for most users; not extremely stable. No click-to-dial browser extension, but has been configured for click to dial with VanillaSoft CRM in Chrome.

Erik
Sales manager in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Paired with Excel's click to dial very efficient

Kommentare: Dialer that meets the bill

As the title says paired with excel's click to dial formula lets callers make more dials going the spreadsheet with efficiency

The connection to prospect to can take a bit too long sometimes however not much of a big deal. All is all good dialer.

Kelly
Admin. Asst. Finance in USA

Great simple, easy to use communication tool.

Bria is great - it's pretty easy to install and re-install as needed. We all work remotely 3-4 days a week and Bria allows us to maintain connected to our phones and customers without needing anything more than a laptop.

Occasionally the app can be glitchy and calls do drop from time to time, but it is hard to say if that's a Bria issue or a general customer issue.

Brittany
Brittany
Business Development Executive in USA
Kunststoffe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is a very low budget dialing system

Its safe to say you get what you pay for with this system. It dials (sometimes) it is a very linear product make calls clip paste and call, that makes it very limited but simple and cost effective.

There is very limited functionality with this product, no call back notes or way to track if a client has been called multiple times. It is very slow and unreliable as well, maybe that is due to the large amount of people using it, but if you are larger than a team of one this is not a great choice.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bria - Best pay option for Windows OS

Kommentare: It's a nice software and i never have problems. We change to Linphone because move all desktops users to Ubuntu Linux.

This software is ease to install, nice to use, ease for make it work. Configurations works in a few seconds.

It don't have a free version for test purposes.

, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Rather unpleasant.

Well, we choose this route to get away from paying several hundred on desk phones. Loved the money saved for the business. Support was fairly good... they have built-in support-log generation.

My goodness did we have lots of bugs trying to incorporate this into our Cisco environment. They did not play well together. Everyone from users, helpdesk, and system admins did not approve of this software.

Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Sip app

I use this software with 3 different kinds of phone system and shows how flexible this software can be. Free version works but paid version works the best. Works on all different platforms

Not end user friendly. I think you need to be tech to program this so it works correctly.

Antwort von CounterPath

Thank you for submitting a review. It's great to hear Bria works well with different service providers. We continue to improve the ease of use. Customer feedback helps us identify areas of focus.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Making our Customer Support Tasks Easier

Kommentare: As of now we have been able to scale our operations and continue to support our needs from abroad.

When working in outsourcing you need to have the right tools to help your customer base. This tool has helped us reach to them without worrying too much about our location.

Some features might not be available on the tool itself and you will have to find third parties to add those features.

Antwort von CounterPath

Thank you for taking the time to submit a fantastic review. It's great to hear that Bria is helping customer support connect with your customers. What type of features do you feel we are missing? As our products continue to evolve our product team gathers feature and functionality suggestions from users. Features suggestions might be added to our road map for future releases.

hussien
hussien
Support Engineer in Italien
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

my review for Bria

very easy to use and very easy configuration and can set up more than one profile smoothly

it doesn't support DTMF feature which will not operate with interactive calls

Antwort von CounterPath

Thank you for taking the time to submit wonderful review Hussien. It's always great to hear ease of use when setting up profiles and SIP configurations within Bria.