Über Nexmo Voice API

Entwickelt, um Sprachanwendungen in der Cloud zu erstellen, die Anrufsteuerung, Sprachkonferenzen, Anrufaufzeichnung, Sprachmenüs und vieles mehr bieten.

Erfahre mehr über Nexmo Voice API

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Nexmo Voice API

Nexmo Voice API hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 7 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Nexmo Voice API bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ginger J.
Ginger J.
Co-owner in USA

We love Nexmo

Super easy to use. The customer support has been fast. Easy ordering numbers too. Pricing is reasonable.

The only downside is we have trouble with making payments from the US, as our developer who lives in New Zealand signed-up for the service. It's frustrating.

Co Founder & CTO in Indonesien

flexible, affordable and highly customizable!

Kommentare: Tons! It runs at the heart of our booking platform and works reliably!

Nexmo provides an excellent API making it flexible to customize their software to any use case. Their coverage in southeast asia which where we send calls and sms has a good coverage and all in all, for such a great product, the costs are super friendly for smaller to medium sized companies.

That they deprecated their nexmo api call product recently due to which we had to make some changes.

Viks L.
Project Leader in Indien

Best Api to make text to voice call!

I have implemented nexmo voice api to asp.net c#. its very easy to implement. Nuget is available for asp.net c#.

Its not open source. You need to buy it. Good customer support. Some of reason there is no proper document to detect machine call.

Head of QA in UK

Decent Voice API

Kommentare: The Voice API was easy for us to set up and works well for our software and users, we occasionally get the odd blip but generally it's very stable.

The Nexmo Voice API was relatively easy for us to access and set up.

Not really had any problems with this part of Nexmo. The API has always worked well.

Mitesh V.
SSE in Indien

Good voice api with useful functionality

We have used Nexmo voice api as per our customer requirements but after implemented it we feel this it's very easy to use it. Its really comfortable for development.Its third party tool which we implement in our customer's application. It's very useful for converting of text to voice.

If we look functionality wise then I think there is no any cons from my side but there should be more detailed documents of sample example with different technologies.

Marcus L.
Review wirte in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nexmo voice api

Kommentare: We're overall experience it's fantastic I was able to purchase my birth and the newspaper instead of using my number I will forgive me a number to you

That you can test application you can do all types of things same type of things such as Uber does

There's is nothing I did not like I enjoyed Everything about it it was good on every Aspect beautiful

Sanket P.
JR.software developer in Indien

It's an very good third party api to implement in any personal and business type level integrations.

i like that it gives various kind of feature that you can implement in any projects and its also open source for some of the stage and very good to use.

it's and very good api too use and well feature but sometimes you stuck that you cant find demo in your preferable programing language