ZenProspect consolidates sales prospecting, engagement, and coaching very well!

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Ankurman S.
Technically Curious SDR

Kommentare: - Set meetings with prospects
- Productivity gains as I can dial, prospect, email all in one place
- Engagement metrics, reports building helps me understand the progress of the sales outbound campaigns to make data-driven decisions

Vorteile: I'm an ex-Outreach user (sorry folks). Their product is addictive and got me obsessed with personalized prospecting at scale. But hopping around between different tools just to get the leads into the Outreach Databases was time-consuming. ZP solves this with their Prospecting tool. There are more leads in their database than you can prospect in this lifetime without violating Google's spam alerts. So that's prospecting. The sequence tool, may even be an exact clone of Outreach but it's smooth and not buggy compared to my experience with Outreach where I'd have font size errors often while composing my emails. ZP's sequencing tool comes with solid engagement metrics to make data-driven prospecting. Finally, the call transcribing feature helps to understand the sales call for coaching and prospect sentiment analysis. Research says that a winning sales call is when the prospect speaks more than 62%. Combine all of this under one hood, makes me question if the sales leadership in teams who are shelling out hundreds of thousands of dollars to different services even have heard of ZP or not. Well, VC funding will run out eventually. ZenProsect consolidates what is needed for the SDR to unleash their full potential at work. I'm a believer and think they will crush their components over the next 3 years as long as they keep offering the

Nachteile: Not much except that their price tag on an annual contract basis can be a bit of a challenge for an internal champion like me to sell into my org.

Apollo is the dark horse in the race for sales engagement

Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Jacco D.
VP of Revenue Libris
Fotografie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Apollo allows sales teams to find the ideal clients, reach out to them and engage them to connect and sign up. What else does a sales team need?

Vorteile: Apollo provides the full solution of features that SDRs can benefit from, ranging from leads to emailing to analytics. For the advanced users there are many ways to automate and customize processes, and the team is available to help as needed, including taking feedback and improve the product itself.

Nachteile: Because of the many functionalities Apollo offers, there are a lot of screens and options which can be overwhelming for an admin, but it's something the team is working on and already partly addressed.

Apollo Review

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Business Development Representative
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like apollo for it's easy navigation of the main page, although I do not like its filtration systems. Does not allow real-time hiring prospects to be updated.

Vorteile: I like the cockpit page the most of this software. I like how my tasks are instantly there. I think it kept me more accountable and allowed me to be more strategic with my accounts.

Nachteile: I do not like how I do not get instant notifications of my open rates. I would like they to be more timely. I also do not like some of the filtering systems. I found that it was difficult to find my engaged prospects and just the ones that are "running through the machine" per say. I thought the prospect searcher did not update as timely as I'd like with new/more prospects that are actually hiring.

Apollo is extremely powerful tool but little complex to understand

Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Akshay B.
Information Security Consultant
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that it provides all the tools that I need for competitive and business analysis which directly helps my company in sales operation. From the time I purchased this tool till now, it decreased the amount of time I use in sales and market research task.

Nachteile: 1. The tool is a bit complex to understand at first because of the vast features which are good but I think there should be a little bit of improvement in user experience.
2. When Apollo shifted from ZenProspect, after that I faced a lot of issues while using the tool like wrong information while applying filters, requesting contacts, sequence report data. But Apollo addressed those issue and improving it continuously.

Apollo.io - New tool that should be at the top of everyone's prospecting tech stack

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Parker N.
Sales Executive
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Apollo.io was a tool I found on a LinkedIn article that I hadn't heard much about. I launched a trial and without even thinking was already able to use it's basic features that already had an impact on my prospecting strategies.

Vorteile: -Ability to research every company I'm looking at
-Ability to identify decision makers and their relevant contact information
-Great company insights and business intelligence that allows me to start the conversation informed

Nachteile: I wish they provided more direct contact information (cell phone, direct office lines) for decision makers

One of the most thorough mail-merge I have ever used. The analytics are great !

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
CEO's right hand
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Probably the best feature about Apollo is the analytics part. I have used several mail-merge products but Apollo is by far the one that goes really deep into the analytics part: you can literally analyse and create every indicator you want relating to your mails or even your phone calls.

Nachteile: The downside of using a product with many features like Apollo is that you have to spend some time setting it up. Whether it is the integrations with a CRM or the email campaigns settings, it is thorough but it requires time.

Apollo is a catalyst for Lead Generation and sales

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Abhishek S.
Co-founder

Vorteile: I love that I can search for new prospects from Apollo dashboard itself using Apollo prospect searcher and select them to create an email campaign and launch them as well. It's like huge time saving for any executives or marketing professionals like myself.

Nachteile: Although Apollo let you search and give you companies personnel email and numbers most of it are not verified, or maximum percentage out of total found emails were not confirmed by Apollo and it's not that good, but still it does the job.

Good Prospecting Tool

Bewertet am 31.8.2019
Nick S.
Director of Growth

Vorteile: Apollo makes it easy to create custom filtered prospecting lists and drip campaigns. The sequencing is a nice feature.

Nachteile: Slow load times. Customer service and coaching to enhance tools has been just ok.

Better than nothing, but not my favorite

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Account Executive

Vorteile: Zenprospect has a wide database that you can use to find contacts from a variety of businesses. I support accounts from 1-200 employees and found it useful for this segment. Building a report is easy to do, and ZP integrates with Salesforce which allows me to cross-check if this account exists in our CRM, who it belongs to, etc. I also like seeing who from my company has contacted someone in that account previously within ZP. For sequences, I like that you can track opens and click-throughs and A/B test messaging.

Nachteile: Sequences are pretty unintuitive to set up and are very buggy. For example, enabling a sequence to turn on doesn't do anything- you must individually enable each step in the sequence to truly enable or disable the sequence. I learned this the hard way when I thought I turned off a drip campaign but it was accidentally running for weeks. I also did not like that auto-responses came into my inbox, it made it hard to track and sort through real responses.

I liked it but didn't love

Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Business Development Executive

Vorteile: it was nice to be able to search for contacts. also liked the prospecting and email cadence tool all in one platform.

Nachteile: didn't always have people that I wanted (target customers). also a little confusing to navigate and didn't integrate with my CRM

This prospecting tool can be used at a basic level or super detailed

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Director of Growth and Development
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ability to filter through leads/companies is incredible. The features are rather robust and anytime we have run into any questions or issues, our CSM (customer success manager) has been more than pleasant to work with.

Nachteile: There was a minor "glitch" when we first started setting up our sequences and adding contacts to the campaigns. That issue was identified and resolved within 24 hrs.

Apollo

Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Caleb J.
Account Development Manager
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Good email finder tool similar to LeadIQ

Nachteile: Difficult UI and not clear enough on how to be effective with the tool

Awesome Email sourcer!

Bewertet am 4.8.2019
Joey B.
Account Executive
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The absolute best tool for finding emails for prospects. So easy to use and search for people!

Nachteile: Not super great at finding other contact info other than emails.

A comprehensive prospecting tool that costs less than competitors

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Peter C.
Marketing and Business Development Manager
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Beyond the price point, this tool will likely have more features than you need. Its robust email marketing tools certainly complement its ability to find the right industry, companies and titles you're searching for.

Nachteile: It uses a lead credit structure which makes you have to pore through data a lot longer than time typically allows to make sure you're not wasting credits.

Great lead source

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Maxim L.
Co-Founder

Vorteile: They give away quite a lot of leads for free
The onboarding experience is pretty sleek

Nachteile: The database quality is always the main factor in scoring this kind of services. I'd say Apollo has a decent base but still, for our narrow use-case we could only find a few dozens