Über Apollo

Apollo ist die Grundlage für deine gesamte End-to-End-Verkaufsstrategie.

Erfahre mehr über Apollo

When using tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, you don't get the ability to specify the number of reps on a support team or sales team, but Apollo gives you that power.

Their Custer service is slow to respond, and often argumentative. It also severely limits users in texting and call functionality.

Bewertungen zu Apollo

Apollo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 244 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Apollo bereits verwendet?

José Raúl
José Raúl
Business Development Director in Kolumbien
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The best B2B platform for B2B lead generation

Kommentare: I highly recommend this software, I do really think is the best one in the market

agility, price, easy of use, Linkedin chrome extension, database size

It could still improve in revalidating that the contacts are updated, and keep increasing the database of contacts

Rebecca
Marketing Lead in USA

Easy to use, and quality of data is pretty good

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We purchased this software when they were running an incredible discount, so I am more than pleased for the price I paid. At full cost, I might be more annoyed with some of the failings (we do get about 10-20% of the leads bounce on our cold sequences, which could be due to bad emails provided or spam blockers).

The interface is very easy to use. I like that you get info on company's tech stack, as well as which departments are growing. This can make it interesting for building lists of accounts that may be more suited to our offering.

It often creates duplicate account records, so then I get errors when pushing leads (so I have to find the account in Apollo, merge it, and retry the push). It also isn't clear when building lists, which data has come from our CRM versus which data has come from Apollo itself. So sometimes I think I'm getting new data, and it's just giving me the bogus stuff that was already in my Salesforce.

Celine
Business Development Analayst in USA

A good tool for prospecting but some issues

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall it's a great tool, could just use some bug improvements.

I like the layout of Apollo and how everything is easily accessible. I like how I can find my prospect and put them in a messaging sequence. I like the analytics and how I can track how well my sequences are performing. For the most part, the data is accurate.

I don't like how it crashes on me constantly. I will be in the middle of something and all the sudden it crashes. I also don't like how slow it can be.

Gary
Data Analyst in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Apollo Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

They have a huge lead database and among similar service, Apollo have the highest information accuracy. The search interface is also clean and well organized, very handy when looking for specific leads.

Their search engine is not intuitive, you need to have your search in perfect spelling otherwise you won't get any search result.

Rodion
Rodion
Marketer in Finnland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Apollo is a real game changer when it comes to cold email outreach

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I think it's a revolutionary software for the sales industry and I'm very happy to have found it.

There's so much information that Apollo finds for you automatically. It saves you a lot of time and automates a lot of processes. Not only does it let you use laser-focus targeting to find companies that are most likely to buy what you want to sell, but it also finds people with different job titles in each organization and lets you automate sending DIFFERENT EMAILS to DIFFERENT PEOPLE based on their job title and different characteristics of the organizations that they work for, and it allows you to make each of those emails very personalized. It takes automated personalization to a whole new level.

It doesn't let you set the gap between sending different emails to more than 90 seconds, which I really lack. It also has a lot of bugs and inconsistencies in the lead search, some of which I already described in this review, and I've also encountered and reported multiple UI bugs.

Janel
Senior Data Analyst in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Lead Gen

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It helps me doing my job well , so I am very thankful about this software.

It has the extension that I need the most giving accurate data especially the emails that most people need doing lead gen.

Not all company person don't have emails or number but only some.

Steven
Steven
Consultant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been great.
I did have a miscommunication with Apollo. They allowed me to explain my view of the issue. They listened and rectified in an incredibly quick fashion. Was one of the best customer service experiences I ever had.

Database is high quality. The tools appear to be extensive. I have only scratched the surface of its capabilities.

A bit complicated and challenging to use for me. Likely those more advance in using these tools would find it less challenging.

john
business development in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Data Integrity

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: very satisfied with the service and will recommend to other.

quality of the information is on point and I never have to worry about it. UI is easy to navigate through and find what I'm looking for.

Most of the features are robust and provide me with what I'm looking for.

CMO in Tschechien

One of the best lead and board management softwares out there

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Accurate data Really boosts your sales and prospecting processes Friendly pricing

A/B testing and call recording restricted to higher plans

Hayan
SDR in Indien
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A useful tool for sales teams

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's been a mostly positive experience. Using Apollo on a day-to-day basis makes me confident in the capabilities of the platform and I can easily recommend the same to everyone.

The best thing about Apollo is the vast database of accounts and leads it provides. The software is easy to use and pretty responsive. Vast chunks of data can be accessed and used quickly. The integrations with CRM platforms like Hubspot makes Apollo a must-have!

The data validation could have been better. The contact enrichment suffers at times due to poor data health.

Eric
Sales in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Small Sales Teams

Kommentare: I love this product and would highly recommend it to anyone with a small sales team and limited budget. It gives you what the big data providers like discover.org and zoominfo provide at a very reasonable rate. The tools and features it offers are exactly what a small team can use and build on. I am sure there is a lot more to this product that I am still learning. But in 35+ years of sales back ground, I wish Apollo would have been around years ago.

Apollo provides a large database of information on companies and their people. You are given external links to other systems like LinkedIN for cross referencing data. You have the ability to segment this data by region, market, number of employees, etc. etc. One you have created a prospect list you can begin working that list through a direct email campaign. I use the sequence to turn cold leads into hot leads by generating some responses. These responses in turn usually contain valuable information like direct numbers so I can follow-up with phone calls. Once I begin working with an account, I can move them into another sequence giving them access to valuable information bout my company along with updated information on products we are building and releasing. It helps to keep us in the front of their minds. And remember setting all this up is a one time thing and then you just let Apollo do all the work.

My only complaint regarding Apollo is not always being able to log directly into the system. Sometimes I have to reset my password to log in, but those steps are easy and happen quickly so not down for long.

Haylee
Haylee
Senior Associate in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Go-to sales engagement platform

Kommentare: Apollo's customer service has been top notch and I couldn't see myself even looking at other competitors. I recommend them to every person I meet.

Apollo beats out any other SEP by housing the data and extracting it from LinkedIn, allowing my team to enroll contacts in sequences much more efficiently. The sequence builder is way more streamlined than other SEPs and I complete tasks much faster because of the great UX.

I don't like how manual the process is for updating contacts when they have job updates. Other than that, I can't think of any other reason to not like this software.

Kriti
Kriti
Freelance Content Writer in Indien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Great tool to manage and generate leads!

Kommentare: On some days, generating business leads is all I have to do. On those days, Apollo makes my work so easy and so much less irritating. I can find the contact details of the people I exactly intend to reach out to as it allows me the ability to search using their names, job titles, regions, and even job positions. The tool is extremely easy to use and has a database for even the smallest companies that you can find nowhere else. I'm sure I'll be using this tool a lot in the future! I have already recommended it to so many around me, and if you are someone who works in the sales or marketing team of your company, you should definitely give this a try.

Until a few days ago, I was using LinkedIn to search for leads and find their contact details. Ever since LinkedIn has come up with a search limit, it became so difficult for me to find new leads, especially when this is something I have to do on a daily basis on some days. Recently, my senior at work recommended me Apollo and I fell in love with it since day one! It is so easy to navigate through this tool and with so many filters at your disposal, even easier to find contacts. I'm apparently new to using this tool so I'm still learning my way around it but thanks to its ease of use, fast response, user-friendly interface, and so many exciting features, I have been able to speed up my work and get verified leads without any hassle. Moreover, the ability to save the leads, and send them emails directly from this software are amazing features that very few tools of its kind generally provide.

It has only been a few days since I started using this tool. Although it's super helpful 90% of the time, rarely, it takes too much time to load and in some cases, it even fails to show verified leads due to which I have to go back to the old method of using LinkedIn to find contact details of those specific leads. This is the only problem I have encountered so far but it does not change my liking towards the tool.

Diana
Account Executive in USA

My Favorite Sales Engagement Software

Kommentare: 99% positive across two different companies. I actually was responsible for recommending Apollo to my new company (I actually told my manager about Apollo in our first interview and he told me on my first day that they purchased Apollo based on my recommendation)

I love that it has the ability to do prospecting, lead generation, email outreach and dialing out all in one place. I primarily use it for myself to do outbound email outreach and to generate lists of new leads for our SDR and she uses it for email outreach and some dialing too.

I do feel that it could be better about activity tracking when it comes to integrating with HubSpot, I used it with Salesforce at a previous company and it was easy to push activities to Salesforce, but it seems a little less intuitive with HubSpot.

Ankurman
Technically Curious SDR in USA

ZenProspect consolidates sales prospecting, engagement, and coaching very well!

Kommentare: - Set meetings with prospects
- Productivity gains as I can dial, prospect, email all in one place
- Engagement metrics, reports building helps me understand the progress of the sales outbound campaigns to make data-driven decisions

I'm an ex-Outreach user (sorry folks). Their product is addictive and got me obsessed with personalized prospecting at scale. But hopping around between different tools just to get the leads into the Outreach Databases was time-consuming. ZP solves this with their Prospecting tool. There are more leads in their database than you can prospect in this lifetime without violating Google's spam alerts. So that's prospecting. The sequence tool, may even be an exact clone of Outreach but it's smooth and not buggy compared to my experience with Outreach where I'd have font size errors often while composing my emails. ZP's sequencing tool comes with solid engagement metrics to make data-driven prospecting. Finally, the call transcribing feature helps to understand the sales call for coaching and prospect sentiment analysis. Research says that a winning sales call is when the prospect speaks more than 62%. Combine all of this under one hood, makes me question if the sales leadership in teams who are shelling out hundreds of thousands of dollars to different services even have heard of ZP or not. Well, VC funding will run out eventually. ZenProsect consolidates what is needed for the SDR to unleash their full potential at work. I'm a believer and think they will crush their components over the next 3 years as long as they keep offering the

Not much except that their price tag on an annual contract basis can be a bit of a challenge for an internal champion like me to sell into my org.

Robert
Account Manager in USA
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent App for Leads

Kommentare: My experience has been excellent

Being able to easily find the information I need on almost any lead or company.

The limit on the number of leads you can generate per month.

VP Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great value with a lot of features compared to alternatives, but there is a learning curve

It has great features for email sequences, integrating with HubSpot, managing accounts and contacts, and more. You also have access to a lot of contact information that would cost more elsewhere. It's the best value for your money.

If contact data is your priority, you many often have trouble finding information for all of the contacts you need, especially when prospecting smaller businesses. Most of it's data comes from LinkedIn as far as I know, so if they aren't there, they won't be in Apollo. This can be frustrating. Additionally, it offers a lot of features and is very customizable, but this can create a steep learning curve and require a significant investment of time to get it set up and integrated the way you need.

Lead Generation Agent in Dominikanische Republik
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple, yet powerful.

Kommentare: It's been a fulfilling experience, updates to the platform are constant, so it's always performing well. I'd recommend this personally for anyone who has many different systems and CRMs, as this is almost a perfect all-in-one.

Using Apollo Vs. using something like salesforce allows for a much more simplified experience, less headaches, and overall higher team productivity. It's ability to track team performance allows us to see what our colleagues are doing and improve using proven strategies. It usually doesn't go down, when it does, Customer Support is ready to take action almost immediately. The built-in dialer is one of the best i've used, I would even advised using Apollo for this feature alone as opposed to other VOIPs. It features local numbers as well as personalized numbers as well, and you can virtuallu call any country.

The main Con is Lead Sourcing. Apollo does have it's own pool that generally gets updated, but I wouldn't recommend this software to gather leads from, like with Zoominfo. The times it does go down, though scarce, can be lenghty some times, slowing down workflow for several hours.

Sherdah
Account Manager in USA

Best Prospecting Tool for Cold and Warm Email and Calling Campaigns

Kommentare: Excellent. I've learned to get around the few quirks, but I couldn't have ever had the email list I currently have without it. My job is very easy to prospect as a result, and I don't waste my time or other people's time because I know before emailing or calling enough about the company that I know if it is worth pursuing.

I used to have multiple products do what this one tool does. I can research companies, find potential prospects, email them, and keep each prospect in an Account. When they change jobs, I can change the information very easily. If they reply, they are taken off the Sequence. It integrates very easily with Salesforce, so I don't need to make changes in both.

At times I'll run into a little glitch or maybe the AI is not right on(at times it will say the person has a new job, and the new job was a previous job, it is rare, but that's why I look up every lead.) Also at times, it will say the person has a new job, but when I look at LinkedIn, they might have an even newer job! So all I need to do is refresh the page, and Apollo gets its information from LinkedIn and will update its suggestion.

Lucio
Business Development Manager in Brasilien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best in class

Kommentare: Apollo helps my team get perfect data and automate our reach outs. It is incredibly good software.

Although the main use is to gather intel and data, Apollo has a sales enablement tool that is incredibly good. Their support team is very fast and they are always open to suggestions.

I miss a status page, Apollo doesn't go down at all, but sometimes we experience slowness and miss being able to check if something is wrong without having to check in with their support team.

Rakshit
Manager - International Sales in Indien
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

A good tool for lead generation

Kommentare: I think I have mentioned that in the Pros section. But I would like to mention one more thing, that I was so happy using Apollo.io in my last organization that I referred it to at least 10 other colleagues and they loved it. Recently one of my old colleagues who wasn't using Apollo.io called me specifically to ask how to use Apollo.io . Wishing all the best to the Apollo team!

I am able to reach out to the relevant individual in the organization which saves a lot of time and make me more efficient in my work. The best part is the number of free credit Apollo.io provides which is fantastic. I have used couple of other softwares but they only give 5 free credits for a month. After using this software I might even suggest the top management to go ahead with the paid services of Apollo.io .

As of now there is nothing that i don't like about this software. It works as per my expectations

Gilang
Inside Sales in Indonesien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great product for those who are into Sales Prospecting and Cold Pitch

Kommentare: I have been getting lots of meetings, by using Apollo alone. Some of my customers even bought the product I offered to them. Before I use Apollo, I use the traditional way of prospecting (connecting with them, introduce myself,

Ease of use of the product itself, generally high validity of email (around 6-8 out of 10 is a valid business email), have a built-in CRM which helps a lot of managing and organizing all the leads that have been viewed

No preview of the profile which does not have an email on it. I wish there was a preview of the email if the profile has any email so we don't waste our credits.

Patricia
Sales consultant in Mexiko

Apollo for leads prospecting

Kommentare: In general, Apollo is a very convincent tool, I'm about to cancel the other tools I used to pay and I'm considering just keep using Apollo.

I started to use it because of the contact lists that you can download in Excel format that's a very cool feature you can't find in other tools and then I discovered is a fusion of many functions, for example, for email campaigns or for leading prospect. Is a very complete platform.

Is difficult to learn how to use it, you need a lot of practice and you can't find many help in internet like tutorials, so you have to learn by yourself.

Winter
Sales Executive in USA

Apollo for sales

Kommentare: I really enjoyed using Apollo. It was quite expansive so I never used all the features. The tools I did use were simple. I feel that Apollo is responsible for many of the deals I was able to add to my sales pipeline. Even when I was not physically working, Apollo would send out emails to prospects I had added to sequences. It was also an exceptional tool for finding prospects and target companies.

I love the flexibility of using sequences in Apollo. As a salesperson, it is important to set your touches and personalize emails that go out to your prospects. Apollo allows for this when setting up sequences. I was also really impressed with the prospecting tool for finding target companies and titles of prospects within those companies. The filtering options were thorough and the best I have seen in any prospecting software.

You have to watch your sequences and how many emails are going out daily. They add up quickly and it damaged our domain reputation which took months to get back to normal.

Krsna
Krsna
Business Development & Customer Success Manager in Mexiko
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Magic

Kommentare: Califico Apollo 10 de 10

Su bate total entre compañías y contactos.

Algunos Bugs principalmente cuando Apollo no adivina los emails de forma correcta