Über Apollo

Apollo ist die Grundlage für deine gesamte End-to-End-Verkaufsstrategie.

Erfahre mehr über Apollo

When using tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, you don't get the ability to specify the number of reps on a support team or sales team, but Apollo gives you that power.

Their Custer service is slow to respond, and often argumentative. It also severely limits users in texting and call functionality.

Bewertungen zu Apollo

Apollo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 343 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Apollo bereits verwendet?

Jamie
Jamie
Social Media Manager
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use lead gathering tool, contact tracker, and cadence tracking tool

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
José Raúl
José Raúl
Business Development Director in Kolumbien
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best B2B platform for B2B lead generation

Kommentare: I highly recommend this software, I do really think is the best one in the market

agility, price, easy of use, Linkedin chrome extension, database size

It could still improve in revalidating that the contacts are updated, and keep increasing the database of contacts

Haylee
Haylee
Senior Associate in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Go-to sales engagement platform

Kommentare: Apollo's customer service has been top notch and I couldn't see myself even looking at other competitors. I recommend them to every person I meet.

Apollo beats out any other SEP by housing the data and extracting it from LinkedIn, allowing my team to enroll contacts in sequences much more efficiently. The sequence builder is way more streamlined than other SEPs and I complete tasks much faster because of the great UX.

I don't like how manual the process is for updating contacts when they have job updates. Other than that, I can't think of any other reason to not like this software.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Diverse functionality and user friendly interface

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The best about this software is numerous features and services which a user can access under a single platform, one can manage and engage with their leads as well as connect with them with ease. They have an excellent database , and best best thing about it is that it also get updated. While its usage is very smooth and convenient you need not be a pro or a techsaavy for using it, it can be easily used with someone with basic knowledge of this kind of software.

They should focus on their user mobile application to give users with more functionality so that they can have control over it remotely or during holidays, it seems expensive for organizations like startups or sme's, there are several other alternatives now available at comparatively lesser prices.

Amy
Analyst in Portugal
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nice data plarform

Kommentare: It has been a nice experience. The platform is easy to use and brings more mobile and email data to our contacts. However, it has been a burden to deal with the duplicated records that are being created

Easy to set up, user-friendly, low pricing, integration with Salesforce, Outreach and LinkedIn (including Sales Navigator), good support.

The data provided is not always the most up to date (at least, versus LinkedIn), susceptible to create duplicated records in the CRM, the records don't sync from Salesforce to Apollo

Ajay
Senior Business Development Associate in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Super helpful in everyday sales hustle to generate leads

Kommentare: apollo is helping me get more direct and headquarter numbers as well as professional email ids of the hospitality and ecommerce leaders from india and also across the globe, helps me easing the cold reachouts to these professionals

i've been using apollo for almost more than 7 months now, and apollo has helped me generate good amount of direct numbers and professional and work email ids of the c suite level professionals from linkedin, working in the sales industry this apollo definitely plays a very important role in generating leads for cold reach outs its ui is also not too complex, a fresher can easily learn how to use the tool and its extension. i use it almost everyday to fetch details from websites and linkedin profiles

the number of credits per month is something that can be increased as it is a necessity

Austin
AE in Kanada
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

True all in one solution

Kommentare: 9/10 experience. I have used the majority of big Sales tools and this one is my favorite.

All in one solution that also is easy to use. No need to buy multiple tools.

They don't have a power dialer (yet) I imagine they will get one soon.

Paramveer Singh
Paramveer Singh
Freight Broker in Indien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Make your sale process automatic using Apollo.io

Kommentare: It was a great experience using Aplollo.io. I am a freight broker so we need to generate customer database and contact them and follow-up them. This whole process becomes so easy using Apollo.io.

Apollo.io is a great CRM as well as lead generator. We can use different filters to search appropriate lead for our business. Also under engage tab software provides features of email marketing.

Customer support it slow. No live support is available. Sometime some bugs are observed which make task difficult.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good option

The cost of Apollo is reasonable for the amount of credits for leads you can get contact info for

Using the extension in your browser is pretty easy to get lead data in a one by one basis but exporting lists can be a tricky and takes while to master

Director of Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Leads at Ease

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

-Lead generation -Automatic Sequence update -Fast turnaround on any bugs/discrepancies -Very cost-effective and performs identically to other competing softwares

So far, we've not had any service breakdowns.

Zack
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Apollo is an easy go-to tool for generating leads, and understanding the size of your market

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The database is really thorough and accurate.

The user interface is a bit clunky and not super intuitive at times.

Trisha
Lead Provider Relations Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Well States Healthcare - Provider Relations Manager

Kommentare: Provider personnel who answer the main line often refuse to give out email addresses. This is frustrating as emails are often reviewed after hours and could easily be responded to at any time. Whereas a voicemail left can quickly become a game of 'phone tag' lasting for days or even weeks. Having a way to find email addresses can bypass this issue and get you in communication with the correct person in a timely manner.

Ability to acquire email addresses for the people I need to communicate with.

Sometimes finding the company name on the search does not work very well, especially if the company name has several words in the name.

Eric
Sales in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Small Sales Teams

Kommentare: I love this product and would highly recommend it to anyone with a small sales team and limited budget. It gives you what the big data providers like discover.org and zoominfo provide at a very reasonable rate. The tools and features it offers are exactly what a small team can use and build on. I am sure there is a lot more to this product that I am still learning. But in 35+ years of sales back ground, I wish Apollo would have been around years ago.

Apollo provides a large database of information on companies and their people. You are given external links to other systems like LinkedIN for cross referencing data. You have the ability to segment this data by region, market, number of employees, etc. etc. One you have created a prospect list you can begin working that list through a direct email campaign. I use the sequence to turn cold leads into hot leads by generating some responses. These responses in turn usually contain valuable information like direct numbers so I can follow-up with phone calls. Once I begin working with an account, I can move them into another sequence giving them access to valuable information bout my company along with updated information on products we are building and releasing. It helps to keep us in the front of their minds. And remember setting all this up is a one time thing and then you just let Apollo do all the work.

My only complaint regarding Apollo is not always being able to log directly into the system. Sometimes I have to reset my password to log in, but those steps are easy and happen quickly so not down for long.

Robert
Account Manager in USA
Druck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent App for Leads

Kommentare: My experience has been excellent

Being able to easily find the information I need on almost any lead or company.

The limit on the number of leads you can generate per month.

Sherdah
Account Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Prospecting Tool for Cold and Warm Email and Calling Campaigns

Kommentare: Excellent. I've learned to get around the few quirks, but I couldn't have ever had the email list I currently have without it. My job is very easy to prospect as a result, and I don't waste my time or other people's time because I know before emailing or calling enough about the company that I know if it is worth pursuing.

I used to have multiple products do what this one tool does. I can research companies, find potential prospects, email them, and keep each prospect in an Account. When they change jobs, I can change the information very easily. If they reply, they are taken off the Sequence. It integrates very easily with Salesforce, so I don't need to make changes in both.

At times I'll run into a little glitch or maybe the AI is not right on(at times it will say the person has a new job, and the new job was a previous job, it is rare, but that's why I look up every lead.) Also at times, it will say the person has a new job, but when I look at LinkedIn, they might have an even newer job! So all I need to do is refresh the page, and Apollo gets its information from LinkedIn and will update its suggestion.

Daisy
Business Development Representative in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best platform for lead generation and lead capturing

Kommentare: Best platform for lead generation and it makes daily task more easy. easy to search for the contacts and capture the leads. Email automation works best and AB testing feature helps to push the perfect email to your target audience

It has millions of contacts which can be easily captured and connect. email automation works so perfect. easy to use and very helpful

As of now there is nothing to dislike about it. It needs to login again when someone else login the same account.

Winter
Sales Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Apollo for sales

Kommentare: I really enjoyed using Apollo. It was quite expansive so I never used all the features. The tools I did use were simple. I feel that Apollo is responsible for many of the deals I was able to add to my sales pipeline. Even when I was not physically working, Apollo would send out emails to prospects I had added to sequences. It was also an exceptional tool for finding prospects and target companies.

I love the flexibility of using sequences in Apollo. As a salesperson, it is important to set your touches and personalize emails that go out to your prospects. Apollo allows for this when setting up sequences. I was also really impressed with the prospecting tool for finding target companies and titles of prospects within those companies. The filtering options were thorough and the best I have seen in any prospecting software.

You have to watch your sequences and how many emails are going out daily. They add up quickly and it damaged our domain reputation which took months to get back to normal.

Rakshit
Manager - International Sales in Indien
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A good tool for lead generation

Kommentare: I think I have mentioned that in the Pros section. But I would like to mention one more thing, that I was so happy using Apollo.io in my last organization that I referred it to at least 10 other colleagues and they loved it. Recently one of my old colleagues who wasn't using Apollo.io called me specifically to ask how to use Apollo.io . Wishing all the best to the Apollo team!

I am able to reach out to the relevant individual in the organization which saves a lot of time and make me more efficient in my work. The best part is the number of free credit Apollo.io provides which is fantastic. I have used couple of other softwares but they only give 5 free credits for a month. After using this software I might even suggest the top management to go ahead with the paid services of Apollo.io .

As of now there is nothing that i don't like about this software. It works as per my expectations

Joe
Joe
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Strategy for Outbound

It's the best strategy for outbound sales and inbound lead fielding for 2020 and beyond. We used to see companies using 3 data service providers, pushing that data into CRM and then pushing that data out to an email automation tool, a dialer and LinkedIn was sitting on an Island. With Apollo, you get everything in a single pane of glass. In turn, companies can drastically reduce their ongoing technology costs, systems & integration costs, and time to value.

There isn't much, the team is great so when you need a new feature - they release it.

Rubesh
Rubesh
Business development manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Integrated Sales and Prospecting Platform

Apollo.io tackles the issue of buyer urgency and intent. We are able to contact prospects indicating our intent and call just those who have raised their hands by using the several intelligence tools at our disposal. By doing this, unnecessary manhours spent manually contacting prospects who are still in the research stage and not yet ready to commit are reduced.

I feel disappointed with their customer support; sometimes they are not so responsive when you hardly need their support. Only premium customers who pay for more seats get dedicated support for their accounts. Their phone number accuracy and the stack details are still need to be improved.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Apollo Review from a Social Media Marketer

I like the ability of this application especially in finding appropriate persons in different industries and easily connecting them to LinkedIn. It was a big help for us as a lead generation in finding leads for our clients.

What I least like about this application is, if we extract the link of their Linkedin account some of them don't have a display photo. I think it will be helpful for us to have a filter portion that will able to filter out those who don't have the display photo.

Pankaj
Sr. Research Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool to find prospect details

Kommentare: I have been using last 2 years and have good experienced. It's great tool to find the prospect details, quality is 100% and easy to use. When I'm not able to find prospect email ids from other sources then Apollo provide valid email id. so definitely I will recommend this to everyone. This tool is good for every organization to generate the lead and increase the revenue.

I like very much this tool, User friendly interface and everyone can find the details easily. This tool provide email ids with accuracy.

Nothing for me, but Apollo team can provide the direct or mobile number that would be great for every organization.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Solid for the price.

Kommentare: Excellent. I prospected and closed deals using Apollo. Good salesforce integration.

I like Apollo. It’s a direct competitor to most Outreach tools and really does a nice job of keeping everything organized and in structured view. I used Apollo to prospect and cold call, and it has an amazing feature to search companies globally within the app and prospect (think ZoomInfo, but integrated). A lot of my coworkers had occasional bugs with it but I really enjoyed using the tool and would totally purchase it again.

Sometimes it was buggy. Sometimes contact info was not correct. A lot of times I found old prospect info of someone who hadn’t worked at the company for 4+ years.

Sandeep
Sales in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Apollo

Kommentare: I love apollo

Real time data, lead segmentation, Artificial intelligence,

Data should be accurate so sales team not waste their time with other tools

Ermina
Sales Support Specialist in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Apollo.io

Kommentare: The customer service department is based in another country, which is typically good. During regular business hours, the chat function is pretty helpful in resolving most concerns. The team is friendly and responsive. Overall, it's a fantastic deal, and it isn't easy to picture a business not signing up for a month to try it out.

The free plan is an excellent way to test Apollo. But it would be best if you use Gmail. It provides enough contacts to try out, but it is limited in taking your outreach to the next level. I've been using Apollo.io for almost 2years now and what's nice about it is the contact database being integrated with the sales engagement platform.

It may take some time to become used to the user interface. It's not something you can get started with right away without experimenting with some features. Another concern is that your inbox's default setting for sending emails is relatively high, and you risk getting sent to spam. It's essential to warm up your email domain.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Apollo

Kommentare: Overall Apollo is a good lead platform for the cost.

We have used other platforms, common ones on the market, and Apollos' results were just as good, if not better, and at a lower cost.

The user interface and organization could use a little work. Also, it's hard to track which clients we've pull on lists to import into other platforms.