Über Apollo

Apollo ist die Grundlage für deine gesamte End-to-End-Verkaufsstrategie.

Erfahre mehr über Apollo

When using tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, you don't get the ability to specify the number of reps on a support team or sales team, but Apollo gives you that power.

Their Custer service is slow to respond, and often argumentative. It also severely limits users in texting and call functionality.

Bewertungen zu Apollo

Apollo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 337 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Apollo bereits verwendet?

Jamie
Jamie
Partnership Manager
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use lead gathering tool, contact tracker, and cadence tracking tool

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
José Raúl
José Raúl
Business Development Director in Kolumbien
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best B2B platform for B2B lead generation

Kommentare: I highly recommend this software, I do really think is the best one in the market

agility, price, easy of use, Linkedin chrome extension, database size

It could still improve in revalidating that the contacts are updated, and keep increasing the database of contacts

Haylee
Haylee
Senior Associate in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Go-to sales engagement platform

Kommentare: Apollo's customer service has been top notch and I couldn't see myself even looking at other competitors. I recommend them to every person I meet.

Apollo beats out any other SEP by housing the data and extracting it from LinkedIn, allowing my team to enroll contacts in sequences much more efficiently. The sequence builder is way more streamlined than other SEPs and I complete tasks much faster because of the great UX.

I don't like how manual the process is for updating contacts when they have job updates. Other than that, I can't think of any other reason to not like this software.

Suzie
research analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

true Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I enjoyed working with apollo since it is very user friendly .

The user-friendly and intuitive interface of Apollo is one of its best characteristics. Apollo has been really helpful to a sales team by giving them free HQ numbers and emails.

Apollo gives free credits that some other tools do not offer, and they only offer 5 or 10 credits. I thus enjoy Apollo

Amy
Analyst in Portugal
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nice data plarform

Kommentare: It has been a nice experience. The platform is easy to use and brings more mobile and email data to our contacts. However, it has been a burden to deal with the duplicated records that are being created

Easy to set up, user-friendly, low pricing, integration with Salesforce, Outreach and LinkedIn (including Sales Navigator), good support.

The data provided is not always the most up to date (at least, versus LinkedIn), susceptible to create duplicated records in the CRM, the records don't sync from Salesforce to Apollo

Austin
AE in Kanada
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

True all in one solution

Kommentare: 9/10 experience. I have used the majority of big Sales tools and this one is my favorite.

All in one solution that also is easy to use. No need to buy multiple tools.

They don't have a power dialer (yet) I imagine they will get one soon.

Paramveer Singh
Paramveer Singh
Freight Broker in Indien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Make your sale process automatic using Apollo.io

Kommentare: It was a great experience using Aplollo.io. I am a freight broker so we need to generate customer database and contact them and follow-up them. This whole process becomes so easy using Apollo.io.

Apollo.io is a great CRM as well as lead generator. We can use different filters to search appropriate lead for our business. Also under engage tab software provides features of email marketing.

Customer support it slow. No live support is available. Sometime some bugs are observed which make task difficult.

Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Apollo.io is very efficient and less expensive compared to other tools that I've used so far.

Kommentare: The thing that I absolutely like on this tool is the price. It is cheaper but has many features compared to other tools that I used.

The features that I like the most on this tool is the accuracy and efficiency. All the prospects that I've made using this tool is correct.

Sometimes the loading time from searching is taking longer than usual, other than that, I did not encounter any problems yet.

Satyam
Satyam
Founder in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best prospecting tool

The features that help me to operate on every operation there is for prospecting makes apollo the very best of tools that should be used widely by marketers and business owners.

The export limit is one thing thing that should have been increases in number and sometimes feel like a lot of extra work.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good option

The cost of Apollo is reasonable for the amount of credits for leads you can get contact info for

Using the extension in your browser is pretty easy to get lead data in a one by one basis but exporting lists can be a tricky and takes while to master

Brandon
Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Alot of ok features, none that are great

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

cheap data that is a good base for any campaigns (although the data is not great quality)

Data quality is an issue and can be expensive to run email campaigns from here

Heidi
Maarketing Director in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I've already recommended this software

I love having the combination of both lead prospecting and email sequencing in one tool. Finding prospects by industry or by company name is very easy. The sequences are simple to set up, modify, and enhance.

The custom fields are not super intuitive. I also have concerns about email inaccuracy causing bounce rates and therefore hurting our domain reputation,

Eric
Sales in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Small Sales Teams

Kommentare: I love this product and would highly recommend it to anyone with a small sales team and limited budget. It gives you what the big data providers like discover.org and zoominfo provide at a very reasonable rate. The tools and features it offers are exactly what a small team can use and build on. I am sure there is a lot more to this product that I am still learning. But in 35+ years of sales back ground, I wish Apollo would have been around years ago.

Apollo provides a large database of information on companies and their people. You are given external links to other systems like LinkedIN for cross referencing data. You have the ability to segment this data by region, market, number of employees, etc. etc. One you have created a prospect list you can begin working that list through a direct email campaign. I use the sequence to turn cold leads into hot leads by generating some responses. These responses in turn usually contain valuable information like direct numbers so I can follow-up with phone calls. Once I begin working with an account, I can move them into another sequence giving them access to valuable information bout my company along with updated information on products we are building and releasing. It helps to keep us in the front of their minds. And remember setting all this up is a one time thing and then you just let Apollo do all the work.

My only complaint regarding Apollo is not always being able to log directly into the system. Sometimes I have to reset my password to log in, but those steps are easy and happen quickly so not down for long.

Robert
Account Manager in USA
Druck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent App for Leads

Kommentare: My experience has been excellent

Being able to easily find the information I need on almost any lead or company.

The limit on the number of leads you can generate per month.

Sherdah
Account Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Prospecting Tool for Cold and Warm Email and Calling Campaigns

Kommentare: Excellent. I've learned to get around the few quirks, but I couldn't have ever had the email list I currently have without it. My job is very easy to prospect as a result, and I don't waste my time or other people's time because I know before emailing or calling enough about the company that I know if it is worth pursuing.

I used to have multiple products do what this one tool does. I can research companies, find potential prospects, email them, and keep each prospect in an Account. When they change jobs, I can change the information very easily. If they reply, they are taken off the Sequence. It integrates very easily with Salesforce, so I don't need to make changes in both.

At times I'll run into a little glitch or maybe the AI is not right on(at times it will say the person has a new job, and the new job was a previous job, it is rare, but that's why I look up every lead.) Also at times, it will say the person has a new job, but when I look at LinkedIn, they might have an even newer job! So all I need to do is refresh the page, and Apollo gets its information from LinkedIn and will update its suggestion.

Daisy
Business Development Representative in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best platform for lead generation and lead capturing

Kommentare: Best platform for lead generation and it makes daily task more easy. easy to search for the contacts and capture the leads. Email automation works best and AB testing feature helps to push the perfect email to your target audience

It has millions of contacts which can be easily captured and connect. email automation works so perfect. easy to use and very helpful

As of now there is nothing to dislike about it. It needs to login again when someone else login the same account.

Winter
Sales Executive in USA

Apollo for sales

Kommentare: I really enjoyed using Apollo. It was quite expansive so I never used all the features. The tools I did use were simple. I feel that Apollo is responsible for many of the deals I was able to add to my sales pipeline. Even when I was not physically working, Apollo would send out emails to prospects I had added to sequences. It was also an exceptional tool for finding prospects and target companies.

I love the flexibility of using sequences in Apollo. As a salesperson, it is important to set your touches and personalize emails that go out to your prospects. Apollo allows for this when setting up sequences. I was also really impressed with the prospecting tool for finding target companies and titles of prospects within those companies. The filtering options were thorough and the best I have seen in any prospecting software.

You have to watch your sequences and how many emails are going out daily. They add up quickly and it damaged our domain reputation which took months to get back to normal.

Rakesh
CEO in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Apollo is a great lead generation cloud based tool

Kommentare: Very good and I will continue using it.

I like the ease of adding data from LinkedIn and in the automated campaigns; besides, Apollo has its own database of millions of records, and relevant filters and information about companies is collected so you can decide if the company is suitable. You can get links to social media, which acts as an integrated system. Email templates, automation of emails is easy to understand, and support is mostly prompt.

UI can still be better, and it looks a little complicated. The colours can be better, but that is not a big issue

Joe
Joe
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Strategy for Outbound

It's the best strategy for outbound sales and inbound lead fielding for 2020 and beyond. We used to see companies using 3 data service providers, pushing that data into CRM and then pushing that data out to an email automation tool, a dialer and LinkedIn was sitting on an Island. With Apollo, you get everything in a single pane of glass. In turn, companies can drastically reduce their ongoing technology costs, systems & integration costs, and time to value.

There isn't much, the team is great so when you need a new feature - they release it.

Abhra
North India sales manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and reasonable price

Kommentare: It is a great experience using this product as it's solving my purpose of lead generation and the cost of this service is also reasonable. So I am very happy using this product.

This is a user friendly product whose pricing is reasonable and quality of product is great must use if you are sales or marketing professional for lead generation.

Not any such complaints. I find it a useful tool.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Apollo Review from a Social Media Marketer

I like the ability of this application especially in finding appropriate persons in different industries and easily connecting them to LinkedIn. It was a big help for us as a lead generation in finding leads for our clients.

What I least like about this application is, if we extract the link of their Linkedin account some of them don't have a display photo. I think it will be helpful for us to have a filter portion that will able to filter out those who don't have the display photo.

Alex
HRBP in Türkei
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All fun and games until you get a lawsuit

Kommentare: Great tool for prospecting and finding contacts, however leaves you with a bunch of legal issues if you come across an angry prospect

Apollo is a great tool for getting contact data for marketing and sales outreach,it offers up to date verified lead info and reporting is great. It is easily integrated with other CRM platforms

People whose contact info you obtain from Apollo were never asked for consent, however Apollo is not responsible in case your prospect gets angry with you contacting them

Junaid
Marketing Manager in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A must-have tool for your Sales

It's very easy to use. Simple and fast. The data is of good quality and meets requirements most of the time.

Pulls irrelevant companies that don't match with the keyword.

Jason
Business Development Associate in USA
Eventservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great software – best value

Essentially takes LI Sales Nav and makes it more powerful

Limited on adding people to lists – understand why you do it though

Shresth
Sales Development Representative in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Apollo review

Kommentare: I thank the creators of Apollo for creating an easy to use yet effective software. Using a similar competitor has helped me further appreciate what Apollo brings to Sales teams.

I love the fact that Apollo.io integrates with Sales Navigator and allows you to import prospects into Apollo and your cadences with ease. Apollo is an extremely easy to use platform. Does a fairly good job of fetching mobile numbers (in the Australian market)

(Not sure if I'm right on this one) but the lack of an integration with a calling software meant our team had to use different systems for emails and calls. Difficult to track how prospects integrate with your emails. Cumbersome to move prospects between different cadences based on their engagement with emails

Eric
Business Development in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One software to handle exactly what I needed

Kommentare: We are a new sales team (owner did sales prior) and there was nothing in place for digital outreach. Leads of varying degrees of quality in Salesforce and a freeware subscription to Mail Chimp that sends everything to junk folders. I interviewed 20 companies, from marketing firms to LinkedIn scrapers and they all did a few things but not everything. They were also more expensive and would require at least one other software to work. I started off small 4 months ago and now have a large digital outreach campaign that has resulted in appointments and soon real closed deals. I did this on my own via the free version and then convinced the owners to invest by showing them my results.

I can find leads, find their info, push to Salesforce, connect in LinkedIn, build campaign and send out email sequence in about 5 minutes.

I wish that more emails were verified. Most are but not all. I wish that fewer emails got caught up in spam filters.