Über Apollo

Apollo ist die Grundlage für deine gesamte End-to-End-Verkaufsstrategie.

Erfahre mehr über Apollo

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Apollo bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Possible J.
Possible J.
Director in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best Hub For Your Lead Generation Activities

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Using Apollo has let me streamline my lead generation activities. Using the same software for both lead generation and outreach makes things smooth.

It was easy to find contacts in the database based on revenue, employee number, tool stack, and so on. You can easily add them to the campaign you've set up.

Adding leads to your list is handled in a very slow manner. You have to add them 25 at a time. And this is at every tier except the enterprise level.

Haylee T.
Haylee T.
Senior Associate in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Go-to sales engagement platform

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Apollo's customer service has been top notch and I couldn't see myself even looking at other competitors. I recommend them to every person I meet.

Apollo beats out any other SEP by housing the data and extracting it from LinkedIn, allowing my team to enroll contacts in sequences much more efficiently. The sequence builder is way more streamlined than other SEPs and I complete tasks much faster because of the great UX.

I don't like how manual the process is for updating contacts when they have job updates. Other than that, I can't think of any other reason to not like this software.

Clare C.
UK Customer Lead in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An Easy to Use Platform with a Couple of Improvements Required

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The team have been really helpful and prompt in their replies. My only improvement would be to improve the quality of the data - we pay for a lot of bouncing emails!

The platform is really easy to use and simple to navigate

We have found that about 50% of the data we pull has email addresses that bounce so we have had to pay for an additional 3rd party service to verify the emails.

Diana R.
Account Executive in USA

My Favorite Sales Engagement Software

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: 99% positive across two different companies. I actually was responsible for recommending Apollo to my new company (I actually told my manager about Apollo in our first interview and he told me on my first day that they purchased Apollo based on my recommendation)

I love that it has the ability to do prospecting, lead generation, email outreach and dialing out all in one place. I primarily use it for myself to do outbound email outreach and to generate lists of new leads for our SDR and she uses it for email outreach and some dialing too.

I do feel that it could be better about activity tracking when it comes to integrating with HubSpot, I used it with Salesforce at a previous company and it was easy to push activities to Salesforce, but it seems a little less intuitive with HubSpot.

Shwetha N.
Senior BDM in Indien
Informationsdienst, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for Sales People

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Apollo has helped me a great deal in my outreach activity by providing me accurate data

The accuracy of the contact details and the number of credits provided

need to keep applying filters after going back to the list

Customer Service Representative in Philippinen
Computer-Hardware, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Apollo.io is very efficient and less expensive compared to other tools that I've used so far.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The thing that I absolutely like on this tool is the price. It is cheaper but has many features compared to other tools that I used.

The features that I like the most on this tool is the accuracy and efficiency. All the prospects that I've made using this tool is correct.

Sometimes the loading time from searching is taking longer than usual, other than that, I did not encounter any problems yet.

Patricia C.
Sales consultant in Mexiko

Apollo for leads prospecting

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: In general, Apollo is a very convincent tool, I'm about to cancel the other tools I used to pay and I'm considering just keep using Apollo.

I started to use it because of the contact lists that you can download in Excel format that's a very cool feature you can't find in other tools and then I discovered is a fusion of many functions, for example, for email campaigns or for leading prospect. Is a very complete platform.

Is difficult to learn how to use it, you need a lot of practice and you can't find many help in internet like tutorials, so you have to learn by yourself.

Vina allysa Y.
Vina allysa Y.
Quality Analyst/ LeadGen agent/ Email analyst in Philippinen
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Informative tool

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I can say that Apollo is one of my favorite tools in Lead Generation and client prospecting.

The way it's made is very adaptive and so informative. Very cool interface as well.

Not meeting any cons about this tool. Very helpful.

Marcos M.
Marcos M.
Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

The best value for money

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I use it for lead generation. I found it very effective and easy to use.

Easy to use, great filters, fast, powerful. I loved the fact that you can insert personalised fields on emails.

Email formatting could be improved with more options.

Guy B.
Guy B.
VP performance partnerships, sales in Israel
Unterhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

great price performance lead gen and email sequencer

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: very easy onboarding and UX. amazing price / performance . great start

great dashboard and set of features. super helpful and smooth integration with linkedin and gmail. easy onboarding. great export.

for some industries / geo emails are 70% correct

Eric T.
Sales in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Small Sales Teams

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love this product and would highly recommend it to anyone with a small sales team and limited budget. It gives you what the big data providers like discover.org and zoominfo provide at a very reasonable rate. The tools and features it offers are exactly what a small team can use and build on. I am sure there is a lot more to this product that I am still learning. But in 35+ years of sales back ground, I wish Apollo would have been around years ago.

Apollo provides a large database of information on companies and their people. You are given external links to other systems like LinkedIN for cross referencing data. You have the ability to segment this data by region, market, number of employees, etc. etc. One you have created a prospect list you can begin working that list through a direct email campaign. I use the sequence to turn cold leads into hot leads by generating some responses. These responses in turn usually contain valuable information like direct numbers so I can follow-up with phone calls. Once I begin working with an account, I can move them into another sequence giving them access to valuable information bout my company along with updated information on products we are building and releasing. It helps to keep us in the front of their minds. And remember setting all this up is a one time thing and then you just let Apollo do all the work.

My only complaint regarding Apollo is not always being able to log directly into the system. Sometimes I have to reset my password to log in, but those steps are easy and happen quickly so not down for long.

Kriti A.
Kriti A.
Freelance Content Writer in Indien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Great tool to manage and generate leads!

Kommentare: On some days, generating business leads is all I have to do. On those days, Apollo makes my work so easy and so much less irritating. I can find the contact details of the people I exactly intend to reach out to as it allows me the ability to search using their names, job titles, regions, and even job positions. The tool is extremely easy to use and has a database for even the smallest companies that you can find nowhere else. I'm sure I'll be using this tool a lot in the future! I have already recommended it to so many around me, and if you are someone who works in the sales or marketing team of your company, you should definitely give this a try.

Until a few days ago, I was using LinkedIn to search for leads and find their contact details. Ever since LinkedIn has come up with a search limit, it became so difficult for me to find new leads, especially when this is something I have to do on a daily basis on some days. Recently, my senior at work recommended me Apollo and I fell in love with it since day one! It is so easy to navigate through this tool and with so many filters at your disposal, even easier to find contacts. I'm apparently new to using this tool so I'm still learning my way around it but thanks to its ease of use, fast response, user-friendly interface, and so many exciting features, I have been able to speed up my work and get verified leads without any hassle. Moreover, the ability to save the leads, and send them emails directly from this software are amazing features that very few tools of its kind generally provide.

It has only been a few days since I started using this tool. Although it's super helpful 90% of the time, rarely, it takes too much time to load and in some cases, it even fails to show verified leads due to which I have to go back to the old method of using LinkedIn to find contact details of those specific leads. This is the only problem I have encountered so far but it does not change my liking towards the tool.

Ankurman S.
Technically Curious SDR in USA

ZenProspect consolidates sales prospecting, engagement, and coaching very well!

Kommentare: - Set meetings with prospects
- Productivity gains as I can dial, prospect, email all in one place
- Engagement metrics, reports building helps me understand the progress of the sales outbound campaigns to make data-driven decisions

I'm an ex-Outreach user (sorry folks). Their product is addictive and got me obsessed with personalized prospecting at scale. But hopping around between different tools just to get the leads into the Outreach Databases was time-consuming. ZP solves this with their Prospecting tool. There are more leads in their database than you can prospect in this lifetime without violating Google's spam alerts. So that's prospecting. The sequence tool, may even be an exact clone of Outreach but it's smooth and not buggy compared to my experience with Outreach where I'd have font size errors often while composing my emails. ZP's sequencing tool comes with solid engagement metrics to make data-driven prospecting. Finally, the call transcribing feature helps to understand the sales call for coaching and prospect sentiment analysis. Research says that a winning sales call is when the prospect speaks more than 62%. Combine all of this under one hood, makes me question if the sales leadership in teams who are shelling out hundreds of thousands of dollars to different services even have heard of ZP or not. Well, VC funding will run out eventually. ZenProsect consolidates what is needed for the SDR to unleash their full potential at work. I'm a believer and think they will crush their components over the next 3 years as long as they keep offering the

Not much except that their price tag on an annual contract basis can be a bit of a challenge for an internal champion like me to sell into my org.

Robert G.
Account Manager in USA
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent App for Leads

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been excellent

Being able to easily find the information I need on almost any lead or company.

The limit on the number of leads you can generate per month.

Sherdah S.
Account Manager in USA

Best Prospecting Tool for Cold and Warm Email and Calling Campaigns

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. I've learned to get around the few quirks, but I couldn't have ever had the email list I currently have without it. My job is very easy to prospect as a result, and I don't waste my time or other people's time because I know before emailing or calling enough about the company that I know if it is worth pursuing.

I used to have multiple products do what this one tool does. I can research companies, find potential prospects, email them, and keep each prospect in an Account. When they change jobs, I can change the information very easily. If they reply, they are taken off the Sequence. It integrates very easily with Salesforce, so I don't need to make changes in both.

At times I'll run into a little glitch or maybe the AI is not right on(at times it will say the person has a new job, and the new job was a previous job, it is rare, but that's why I look up every lead.) Also at times, it will say the person has a new job, but when I look at LinkedIn, they might have an even newer job! So all I need to do is refresh the page, and Apollo gets its information from LinkedIn and will update its suggestion.

Gilang P.
Inside Sales in Indonesien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great product for those who are into Sales Prospecting and Cold Pitch

Kommentare: I have been getting lots of meetings, by using Apollo alone. Some of my customers even bought the product I offered to them. Before I use Apollo, I use the traditional way of prospecting (connecting with them, introduce myself,

Ease of use of the product itself, generally high validity of email (around 6-8 out of 10 is a valid business email), have a built-in CRM which helps a lot of managing and organizing all the leads that have been viewed

No preview of the profile which does not have an email on it. I wish there was a preview of the email if the profile has any email so we don't waste our credits.

José raúl P.
José raúl P.
Business Development Director in Kolumbien
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The best B2B platform for B2B lead generation

Kommentare: I highly recommend this software, I do really think is the best one in the market

agility, price, easy of use, Linkedin chrome extension, database size

It could still improve in revalidating that the contacts are updated, and keep increasing the database of contacts

Winter J.
Sales Executive in USA

Apollo for sales

Kommentare: I really enjoyed using Apollo. It was quite expansive so I never used all the features. The tools I did use were simple. I feel that Apollo is responsible for many of the deals I was able to add to my sales pipeline. Even when I was not physically working, Apollo would send out emails to prospects I had added to sequences. It was also an exceptional tool for finding prospects and target companies.

I love the flexibility of using sequences in Apollo. As a salesperson, it is important to set your touches and personalize emails that go out to your prospects. Apollo allows for this when setting up sequences. I was also really impressed with the prospecting tool for finding target companies and titles of prospects within those companies. The filtering options were thorough and the best I have seen in any prospecting software.

You have to watch your sequences and how many emails are going out daily. They add up quickly and it damaged our domain reputation which took months to get back to normal.

Rakesh G.
CEO in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Apollo is a great lead generation cloud based tool

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very good and I will continue using it.

I like the ease of adding data from LinkedIn and in the automated campaigns; besides, Apollo has its own database of millions of records, and relevant filters and information about companies is collected so you can decide if the company is suitable. You can get links to social media, which acts as an integrated system. Email templates, automation of emails is easy to understand, and support is mostly prompt.

UI can still be better, and it looks a little complicated. The colours can be better, but that is not a big issue

Jeff N.
Director of Business Developmen in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, great price

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very solid tool, I highly recommend. Great value for the money. We've seen a massive return on investment, and have been able to take our prospecting to the next level.

Very roust database of contacts. Great tool in email sequencing. Makes prospecting very easy. The chrome extension is a lifesaver

Can be difficult to figure out sequencing initially.

Joe F.
Joe F.
CEO in USA

Best Strategy for Outbound

5 letztes Jahr

It's the best strategy for outbound sales and inbound lead fielding for 2020 and beyond. We used to see companies using 3 data service providers, pushing that data into CRM and then pushing that data out to an email automation tool, a dialer and LinkedIn was sitting on an Island. With Apollo, you get everything in a single pane of glass. In turn, companies can drastically reduce their ongoing technology costs, systems & integration costs, and time to value.

There isn't much, the team is great so when you need a new feature - they release it.

Jacco D.
Jacco D.
VP of Revenue Libris in USA
Fotografie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Apollo is the dark horse in the race for sales engagement

Kommentare: Apollo allows sales teams to find the ideal clients, reach out to them and engage them to connect and sign up. What else does a sales team need?

Apollo provides the full solution of features that SDRs can benefit from, ranging from leads to emailing to analytics. For the advanced users there are many ways to automate and customize processes, and the team is available to help as needed, including taking feedback and improve the product itself.

Because of the many functionalities Apollo offers, there are a lot of screens and options which can be overwhelming for an admin, but it's something the team is working on and already partly addressed.

Jessica R.
Marketing Manager in USA

Fast way to find highly qualified leads

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Apollo is absolutely necessary to achieve our business goals, as we are able to find leads quickly for our sales team prospects.

What we like most about Apollo.io is the ability to find qualified, cold leads at scale. You are able to filter contact on nearly any type of qualifier, such as title, location, etc. And the company filters are almost endless: revenue, number of employees, software they use, and many more. That is highly useful in finding very qualified leads, with just a few clicks.

There really aren't any cons that come to mind, other than the price is a bit high if you want the unlimited lead option. But the return on investment for these leads is worth it, in my opinion.

Kamal H.
Technical Support in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Lead Generation Tool for Less

5 letztes Jahr

I really like using this tool. It has helped me a lot with the generation of valid B2B and B2C leads which has helped a lot in prospecting contacts. The accuracy rate is about 95% and it allows you to Export leads, Create lists, and Advanced search.

I can't dislike this app. I'm enjoying every of its feature.

Pankaj P.
Sr. Research Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool to find prospect details

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been using last 2 years and have good experienced. It's great tool to find the prospect details, quality is 100% and easy to use. When I'm not able to find prospect email ids from other sources then Apollo provide valid email id. so definitely I will recommend this to everyone. This tool is good for every organization to generate the lead and increase the revenue.

I like very much this tool, User friendly interface and everyone can find the details easily. This tool provide email ids with accuracy.

Nothing for me, but Apollo team can provide the direct or mobile number that would be great for every organization.