Über Digify

Unbegrenzte Datenräume, unbegrenzte Empfänger für die Angebote. Einfach, aber sicher und konform. Starte in wenigen Minuten. Keine Schulung erforderlich

Erfahre mehr über Digify

Price is based on administrators, not data rooms or the amount of content you store. Also really like the various levels of security you can assign to each file and how intuitive that is.

We are working on an API integration to be able to upload files automatically - not sure how that is going to work yet.

Bewertungen zu Digify

Digify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 167 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Digify bereits verwendet?

Harsh
Harsh
Marketing and Team Operation in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Secure Space for Sharing Documents

Kommentare: Digify have always been very helpful in my work experiences it helped me in solving lot of problems like sharing the highly classified documents with all the employees at once without worrying of any threats.
All the documents were kept safe and synchronized and everyone find it very easy to find any documents or data from the software. Digify also helped us in sharing any large files with the client or employees without any trouble.

There are some pros of this software. 1. The software is very user-friendly and can be used by anyone without facing any issues. 2. The software is very customizable and can be very easily use for performing any task related to documents and files sharing. 3. The documents are very safe and secure in digify and it also allows users to put restrictions on uploaded files and customize it to specific viewer. 4. The platform is very highly secure and safe for any type of documents and files and data. 5. The nest thing about the software is that there are free version of the software in market for those users who are satisfied with less features and does not want to invest in software. 6. The Customer service of the software is also up-to the mark and does not fail in providing any type of assistance.

There are very few cons of this software according to me. 1. The software paid version is very expensive and they also does not provide any annual or one time subscriptions. 2. Though the files and data are very much secure and safe but there is not restrictions from taking the screenshots of the documents . 3. Users always have to sign in with user id password for accessing the documents whether they login in short or long time period and the administration level control is minimum.

Antwort von Digify

Hi Harsh, It's great that you find Digify helpful, user-friendly, and secure! We're happy to hear that you found very few cons with Digify. Just so you're aware, we do offer annual plans which can help you save up to 40% off your total bill. If you are looking to discourage screenshots and recordings, you can consider using features such as Screen Shield and Dynamic Watermarks. If you need more help or want to convert to an annual plan, simply reach out to us at support@digify.com. We're here to help. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a review - we truly appreciate it!

Claire
Claire
Director in Australien
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effectively its a paywall for my subscription newsletter and its easy to use

Kommentare: I offer a paid-subscription service in the Australian tertiary education sector. It's crucial to the success of my business model that the information I share isn't distributed beyond the people who pay for it. Digify allows me to specify who gets access to my newsletters, how long the content is visible to them, and it provides me with a number of other optional built-in safeguards that all but eliminate the option of my information being shared beyond my subscribers.

Digify is highly intuitive. It allows me to quickly and easily put restrictions on the documents I want to share so that only the people I send them to have access. The couple of times I've needed customer service assistance the staff have been terrific.

The app doesn't yet have all the usability that is on offer when people read documents shared via Digify in their browser. I would also appreciate the ability to set hyperlinks in my documents to open automatically in a new tab.

Antwort von Digify

Thank you for your review, Claire! We will make sure to pass this feedback along to our team so they receive your feedback as well. -The Digify Team

Vicki
Paralegal in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Digify makes my job much easier!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Intuitive and easy to use. Using Digify saves time. I can create a data room and complete due diligence requests in half the time.

I like everything about Digify and would recommend to everyone!

Brittany
Owner in Neuseeland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Honest review

Kommentare: It was a good product I would use again but cannot afford to keep when nit using due to how expensive it is.

That I am able to send sensitive documents and track the recipients viewings.

The price, the inability to know if documents have been screen shotted and how tedious it can be adjusting the recipients of docs viewing abilities.

Aaron
Chief Executive Officer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Secure Data Sharing Platform

Kommentare: We wanted to feel comfortable sharing financials, manuals, and other work product with a more secure method than password protecting alone. We looked at various products and found Digify to be the best. The Digify team worked with us on various tweaks that we requested - they are outstanding in every way.

We use this as as our internal bulletin board, and post company to our teams knowing that the data won't be copied, downloaded, shared, or posted online. It is secure and great.

None, this is a great product and while it needed minor tweaks the Digify team did those for us in real time.

Antwort von Digify

Hey Aaron! Thanks for leaving a review. We are delighted to hear that you're satisfied with Digify's security features and have peace of mind when it comes to sharing sensitive data. If you need any additional adjustments to improve your work flow, please reach out to us and we will assist you in any way we can. - The Digify Team

Andre
Systems Operations Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly agile solution, that was easy to configure.

Kommentare: The ease of setup, along with the helpful solution base provided by Digify makes it a fantastic product. The possibilities offered within the product environment structure are plentiful.

The Dashboard view provided the most important information in a concise, informative window. The data rooms were simple to setup. The data room/folder security allowed privacy for everyone involved, while keeping the environment easy to administer.

I have worked with similar competitive providers, who offer a more affordable price structure. Still, for what Digify does, it was more than worth the price for the timeframe we needed it for.

Mike
IT Manager in Australien
Metallabbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Competitive features and clear granular pricing.

Kommentare: Excellent. Shallow learning curve, easy ingestion of data, clean mostly uncomplicated UI.

Digify proved to be the most straightforward and intuitive solution for our staff to use an maintain. Very easy to administer and easy to manage users. Generous data limits and some features that punch well above their weight compared to some of the bigger players. Security and watermarking features also a plus.

Not much given our requirements. Could use more admin-level visibility of all data rooms created by other members of the same team.

Jonathan
Director - Legal, Risk and Compliance in Kanada
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for secure sharing

Kommentare: Rep has been great to work with.

We use Digify to securely share sensitive documents as part of due diligence processes and security reviews. Love the ease of use of the platform.

We sometimes run into issues getting enterprise customers to agree to visit Digify's 3rd party url to view our documents.

Antwort von Digify

Hi Jon, Thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear that you find Digify secure and easy to use. Reach out to our customer support whenever you need help with using the platform. -The Digify Team

Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simple and cost-effective - our customers are satisfied

Kommentare: Sharing safely documents in virtual audits

The software is very easy to use for our customers and offers exactly the required scope of services for our use case.

The only thing I can think of would be a more detailed permission assignment at document level (see all documents and download a specific document).

Dylan
Portfolio Manager in Namibia

Digify Works!

Kommentare: Great experience and the customer service is excellent.

Easy to use and you know your data is safe. Audit trail to see who downloaded what and simple to add and remove users.

This product checked all the boxes in my opinion.

Chandler
Director, Corp Fi & IR in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Digify User

Ease of use for external users - simplicity of accessing the site, permissioning is easy Easy to send one-off files securely vs having to create new data rooms every time

1. Ability to permission a lot of users within our organization - before giving any of our employees access, we need to allocate licenses to them and then , causing friction in the system. 2. The levels of administrator access are not intuitive - would be helpful to use more intuitive names to describe what each levels are able to do (view only, permission others, control content and permission others, etc)

Antwort von Digify

Hi Chandler! Thanks for leaving us a review. We will surface your feedback and suggestions to our product team so we can make Digify better for you. Please let us know if you have any additional feedback or questions, we'll assist you in any way we can. - The Digify Team

Brian
Chief Administrative Officer in USA

Great product

Kommentare: Overall experience has been very good. No issues of any kind really, and any questions have been answered promptly. Very responsive and helpful customer support.

Digify is easy to use and feature rich, and is a much better value for the money than a previous provider we used in the past.

I would like to be able to add an occasional account user to the account without having to purchase an additional license. Additional reporting features would also be beneficial.

Armando
Developer in El Salvador
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use with Security and confidentiality of information

Kommentare: In general, I am very satisfied with having chosen Digify as the solution for a specific project and now I have extended it to other projects of the company.

It is a certified tool in ISO 27001 Information Security Management. Over the years working with the tool, my clients are satisfied and feel safe using it.

Maybe in some cases the character limitation when creating folders

Ian
Study Manager in Australien
Metallabbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Digify review

Kommentare: We established a number of different data rooms as part of the financing stage of our project development and have subsequently setup further data rooms for other purposes.
This has all been done very seamlessly with minimal fuss.

I have found the Digify Data Room system, easy to use and configure. We now run multiple data rooms for various purposes and the management of these is simple. I have also asked Digify to consider a number of tweaks to the system and have found them to be responsive to my suggestions.

Operationally wise there are No big issues. I would like the facility to store a suite of preset messages that get sent when establishing new users for different purposes within the system itself. I'd also like the ability to email all users connected to an individual Data Room from within the system.

Head of Commercial Partnerships in UK
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect peace of mind

Kommentare: So far so good - there's still plenty of functionality that we haven't used but will be doing so in the coming months and years. It's done the perfect job for us.

The simple fact that I know I can share sensitive information with clients and partners and know exactly what can and can't be done with it is hugely beneficial and provides considerable peace of mind. Coupled with this, the ease for the user and slick nature of accessing the information aligns perfectly with our outward vision for our business.

Would be great to be able to re-activate a users access on certain occasions, but understandable.

Sharon
VP in USA
Biotechnologie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Digify simply does what its supposed to.

Kommentare: Love it.

As a start up, we needed a quick, simple and safe way to give investors access to our corporate documents for the due diligence process. After trying via sharepoint and via Blackberry workspaces (none of which worked without an army of IT folks) I had literally had 24 hours to source and set up a VDR and found Digify and the set up and support was quick and professional and I got it done on time and have been using it since exclusively.

I only wish there was a means to search by guest from the home page and quickly find which room the guest has access to and what their access history is.

Rosanna
E-Learning, Selbstständig

User friendly data room platform with granular permission ability!

Kommentare: It has been quite a satisfying experience so far. Sure there are features that I wish I had with my subscription, but so far it has met my business needs.

I liked that I have control over the levels of permissions I can grant my users

I wish I could separate and limit access to individual files within a folder. I also wish that I could upload MP3 files

Antwort von Digify

Hi Rosanna, Thanks for leaving a review and supporting Digify. We are currently working on enabling granular permissions for specific files in a data room - once it's ready we will let you know! - The Digify Team

CRO in Singapur
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A reliable and easy to use system

This is a secure and reliable system that is easy to use and quickly adopted by permissioned users

I didn't encounter any downside to use of Digify

Chad
Co-Founder, Director of Technology and Media in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very functional, easy to set up

Very easy to setup, and for our course attendees to use to view presentations, and recommended viewing and other resources we share with them.

File size limitations. I deal with a lot of large video files of recorded procedures and whatnot, and many 4k video files are vastly over 5gb, which then have to be manually cut down and segmented which take a ton of time.

President in Hongkong
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Digify Review

Kommentare: Excellent overall. Better than many others I tried, even if not perfect.

Price, Convenience, Functionality, Ease of Use, Security

Requirement to pay significantly more for the watermark function

Susan
CEO in USA
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and share

Kommentare: On boarding and support excellent and my team and network find it easy to use and collaborate.

Easy to use, feature rich and great price

No problems very intuitive and easy to use no negative feedback.

Antwort von Digify

Hey there! Thanks for leaving us a review! We've loved collaborating with you and we're delighted that you've had a great user experience with us. Please feel free to reach out to us, so we can continue to assist you in any way we can. - The Digify Team

J. Matthew
Partner in Australien
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Practical, easy to use and well prices

Digify has all the features you need and seems very easy to use from the "outside" users point of view. Several customers commented on how easy they found it to use

The permissions setting process is a bit cumbersome and adding new users & getting permissions correct could be easier

Antwort von Digify

Hello Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear that you and your customers find Digify easy to use. We will surface your feedback to our product team. If you have additional feedback, please reach out to us at support@digify.com so we can follow up and make Digify better for you. -The Digify Team

Brad
Director in Australien
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what was required

Kommentare: Quick secure turnaround of documents that no longer have to be couriered

We have totally integrated our business around Digify. It allows total security to our training assets that is easy for the students to use and get their qualifications

I would like to see a better integration with Zapier

Peter
Managing Directior in Montenegro
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Secure and easy

Easy to use, fast, secure. It is simple to explain to new partners, as I use it for different projects with different partners

No negative experience - happy with all aspects

Antwort von Digify

Hi Peter! Thanks for leaving us a review. We are delighted to hear that you and your partners find Digify useful for your business! - The Digify Team

Cherie
CEO in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform to manage data to secure funding

Kommentare: Excellent

Everything is perfect. I am very happy with the product.

Adding videos to my deck because we would like to show investors the products embedded.