Filtern nach:

Über Web to Print Shop

Web-to-Print-System, mit dem du Marketingmaterial und Werbeartikel erstellen, speichern, drucken und verteilen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Web to Print Shop

Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Brand Manager in USA
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ultimate flexibility with complete control

Kommentare: We needed a solution to make designing scratch off cards easier for our customers and to allow orders to come into production automatically. Scratch offs are already a complicated product, so a system that could make design more accessible and reduce errors during pre-press and production would be a dream. So we reached out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team to see what we could do. We had previously worked with them to create our prize generation engine which is still in use today but needed to implement a few of their other products to create a seamless experience for our customers. After dusting off our previous project, we realized we needed to rebuild from the ground up. Rebuilding would not only bring it up to date but help build a more stable system for future features. At first this seemed daunting. My team was already behind in launch and a rebuild sounded like it could be 6 months or more of work. To my amazement, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] team delivered everything in under 2 months to get our launch back on track!! Web to Print Shop has an amazing team of engineers you won't find anywhere else. They're dedicated to creating a quality product that works and their communication is impeccable. We talked through many of our design challenges together to brainstorm lasting solutions.

Hands down, the udraw designer is my favorite. It allows ALL of our customers to have fun designing our scratch offs regardless of their design experience. It also gives me easy access to create new design templates any time we need to. I feel completely in control of my product. I'm not dependent on the software team to implement new products for me and I don't feel locked in to their system. This allows me to launch new products and features quickly! I can also tailor the UI exactly to my brand, creating an entirely seamless transition between product pages to designer to checkout.

There were a few conflicts with one of our existing Wordpress plugins that made us search for other solutions for that plugin functionality. However, this is to be expected with any Wordpress integration and overall the effort was minimal.

Avedis S.
Owner in Kanada

W2P Shop delivered on every promise

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: From initial contact to live and functional website, the entire process had a hard deadline of 1 month... which they met in 3 weeks.

I was given a beautiful, clean user interface on a website powered by WordPress, with excellent plugin integration and SEO capabilities Incredible customer service, wherein all questions are answered in a timely and professional manner A reasonable price-point, with no hidden fees

I had been searching for a company and a solution like this since 2014. Lost alot of money and time on other solutions. I wish I would have found these folks sooner.

Tim L.
prepress operator in USA

A web2print review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Over all it has exceeded my expectations. When I needed something I have been able to find it myself, or thru a quick email to their support staff.

The number of product types is my most liked featured of the software.

I have not found any missing features. I believe this speaks to the maturity of the product.

Tom C.
Web Strategy in USA

Review of Web to Print software by Racad Tech

Kommentare: Our customers are able to design and order products more easily because of Racad's best in class multiple design tools that can be select per product. Customer's can also get accurate quotes in real time which not only helps them but lowers our customer service cost. We can lock in or lock out certain areas of the design screen for customers, making things easier for them and us.

There are many things I like so it is difficult to say what I like MOST. What I most appreciate is that this software provides almost UNLIMITED OPTIONS in both interacting with our customers on the internet AND in running our manufacturing and shipping operation. We researched a lot of different Web to Print vendors and their's was the best. The other great thing is that this company really listens to customer service issues and customer service NEEDS. If we need a new feature built they will built it.

There is just no way to offer so many features and introduce some complexity. One needs to work reasonably hard to learn the software and they need to focus. Their training and customer service team is very good and patients. They never make us feel stupid if we ask a dumb question. They encourage us to ask for help instead of being annoyed. They have a team of exceptionally professional and kind, smart people. Our only regret is they live in a different city so we can't socialize with them easily.

Mark A.
Regional Business Manager, UK & Ireland in UK
Druck, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

A truly flexible solution

Kommentare: We used the solution predominantly for name tags/ badges and business print. The name tag solutions were revolutionary and helped us to streamline our business process, make it easier for our customers to place orders, improved our profitability, whilst also eradicating many of the spelling errors inherent in these businesses and where high levels of variable data are used.
The solution now forms an integral part of the organisation's foundations from sales, through to delivery.

The software was incredibly capable and the team at RacadTech were willing, able and highly competent at developing and delivering cutting edge functionality that provided even greater differentiation in our marketplace. The team at Racad were the most engaged and helpful amongst the many options we reviewed and gave us confidence that we were building an ongoing partnership with an organisation that saw value in the relationship and were committed to helping our business grow by continually developing and supporting us technically.

There are very few in all honesty. I'm impatient so would love to move faster, but Racad have also led us and set our expectations effectively and worked to align priorities.

Ryan N.

The last stop in W2P!

Kommentare: We use multiple systems. We paid heavily for some of them because we got them with big name companies such as XMPie and EFI. This solution is considerably cheaper. And NONE of the big name companies provide us the value that this solution provides. You can't even have a conversation with the big companies without them charging you for their time. The support at W2P Shop listens and they eventually deliver.

This is the last stop in W2P on so many front. On technology, the system does everything we need. Online ordering is a breeze. The online stores look nice and clean. We utilize multiple solutions and this solution has integrated with all of them. We utilize multiple template editors which they provide - (PDF & InDesign/XMPie). This solution communicates with my PrintSmith Vision (by EFI). As far as I know, there is no solutions that can do that.

Here is the thing, no solution is perfect. In technology there is always more to do. But the essential thing you have to look out for is a company with an ethic that is willing to keep developing, advancing and most importantly - listen to your client base. These guys do that.

Dhara T.
New Business Development in USA
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Web to Print Shop is a much needed alternative to existing market offerings

5 letztes Jahr

Web to Print Shop offers state of the art features at a fraction of the cost of the established players in the space. Their team is professional and service-oriented. We came across Web to Print Shop in a situation where our incumbent provider was unable to, or maybe unwilling, to work with us on a custom solution for a major project. Enter Web to Print Shop, who not only had out-of-the-box functionality, but they were enthusiastic in helping us secure the business. Needless to say, our decision to switch was an easy one and we are thrilled with our choice.

The only con worth mentioning is the transaction cost that occurs when switching between platforms. Operators become used to a certain program and it is hard to build new habits. That being said, this is not a disadvantage unique to Web to Print Shop - in fact, there team has gone above and beyond to ease our transition.

Stacey J.
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An essential software service for our business

Kommentare: Very grateful for the system. Very happy with it.

This software is essential for our business. Ordering is easy for our customer base and production is easy to manage.

Nothing negative to say at the moment. Will have to think hard to fill this one in.

Isaac O.
Business Development in Kanada
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Allows me to sell promo products through a connection with Sanmar!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is an essential service for repeat customers in my space.

Have been using the B2B system to create private stores for corporate clients for several years and am very satisfied with the service. I was recently shown that they have integrated their solution with Sanmar and many other promo manufacturers making it VERY easy to publish products.

I have just discovered that this system has alot more to offer me and I have barely scratched the surface.

Scott C.
President in Kanada

Adaptable Products & Great Support

Kommentare: They have been excellent to work with. The Customer Service is top notch. Big requests, small requests - they all get attended to promptly and professionally.

The team was able to modify all the software modules to fit our VERY specific needs. I'm certain we asking the team for some functions or looks they hadn't attempted before, but they were always able to come up with a fantastic solution and rarely said "no, we can't do that."

The software met all our key objectives.

vor 5 Monaten

Was fun working on your website Scott. You have an original idea and we are certain your website will be highly authoritative in its space. Much success to you!

Blanche B.
Web2Print Portal Manager in USA

So Glad We Made This Decision

Kommentare: We spent close to a year investigating and doing demos on pretty much every Web2Print solution on the market today, and Web 2 Print Shop was by far the most comprehensive solution we found. We had a lot of very specific demands that most platforms were not able to accommodate, but Web 2 Print Shop was able to handle them all, and at a price point you can't beat! We started training less than 4 months ago, and we have one store that has been successfully receiving orders for a couple of months now, and have four other stores in progress. We are moving all our existing Web2Print stores we have on other platforms over to Web 2 Print Shop.

After using two other Web2Print online platforms, Web To Print Shop is by far the most user friendly. • Setting up a new storefront is quick and easy, just going through a few settings. • Customizing the storefront (assuming you are familiar with HTML and CSS) is a breeze. The platform comes with a dozen or so templates you can use as a basis and customize from there. Or, you can use your own template and upload it into the system. • Everything is built in bootstrap, so it is easy to make changes, add custom CSS, and add extra pages as needed, such as privacy policy, frequently asked questions, etc. • The support staff is exceptional! They understand your questions and answer the question you asked (which I have not found to be the case with other platforms). They go above and beyond to make sure your launches are successful. • If you work on it consistently, you could easily get a store up and running in 1-2 weeks or less.

I'm having a bit of a hard time wrapping my head around the PDFlib Blocks concept for the variable templates, but the support staff has been very helpful, often even building the templates for me. I'm sure one day it will suddenly click with me, like most other web concepts, but in the meantime this is not stopping us from building stores!

Olga H.
Project Manager in Kanada

An incredible W2P plug-in for Wordpress

We have used this product to build a printing website for print companies that want some form of online ordering on their website. This technology provides a plug-in for wordpress that allows for these types of scenarios and gives integrators like us the freedom to design the wesite they way we like and apply their web to print plug-ins in an easy way so that we don't have to do any custom development. Their plug-in for Wordpress is among the most convenient and flexible I have seen. Extremely affordable and they have scenarios for any eventuality we encountered in building out a website in Wordpress that required web to print technology. Their support has also been incredibly responsive in providing us the information we need to meet our client demands. Very impressed.

So far there are not many cons we can list based on our requirements. It accomplishes the complex elements of variable data and product personalization like no other plug-in we have tested has for any scenario that we have presented so far. They even showed us a 3D previewer component (but we are not using it). I would have to say the limitations that exist within the the Worpress environment are a function of Wordpress. Because the W2P Shop platform also has functions that go beyond Wordpress. So if you find that Wordpress is not working for you for things like production management, impositioning etc, then you have options to use their ePOWER / W2P Cloud platform to accomplish the W2P stuff that is really specific.

Doug N.
President in USA

Exceptional Software and Service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have been a customer for over 5 years and have had an extremely positive experience. The service and support is exceptional, always responsive to our needs, especially during the covid 19 pandemic. The service is easy to contact and the one on one interaction is much appreciated.

There is a lot of flexibility with the software. We were able to design personalized customer templates the way we wanted to which made it easy for our customers to order. Also, our customers find our site simple to learn and understand, which resulted in a smooth transition from our old software. The shopping cart concept is a real positive. Our customers really like the ordering process and this has become a competitive advantage for us.

No cons. There does not seem to be any software limitations.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your continued success with our system!

Daniel B.
Founder in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This solution has achieved the ultimate flexibility. This solution has everything I need.

Kommentare: This software enables me to personalize unique products on my website without the needfor me to hire a programmer. The fees are extremely reasonable and their software is rather easy to apply to my products to facilitate editing by my customer base. Once my customers personalize their items, my orders are routed directly to production. It extremely efficient. It allows me to focus on sales and marketing, while my production team focuses on manufacturing.

This software has all the bells and whistles that I need and more. I was impressed at how they could accommodate all my requirements. This solution is built with a lot of forethought. And typically, anything I throw at them by way of request is available either immediately or with little wait time. Their proprietary web to print engine is extremely broad in its scope and has a alot already. But then they have this ability to plug their web to print into wordpress / woocommerce which is genius. So I can get any website skin I want and employ the use of thousands of plug-ins to achieve my vision for a retail store front. I am thoroughly impressed after doing an extremely thorough search for a vendor and now on the system for quite some time. And support is second to none. Quick to respond and helpful.

No real cons as of yet. I am currently using this software on their w2p cloud system and I have another instance of their software that is plugged in to one of my Wordpress websites. I have other sites in Shopify that I am wishing could use their technology as a plug-in. It is not available yet but they say its coming. Looking forward to seeing it.

Mark E.
General Manager in Kanada

GoEPOWER's Web to Print Shop is the best print storefront software!

It is easy to set up customers. Easy to demo and train customers how to use. The reporting functions are the best I have seen. They can generate and pull custom queries which is extremely convenient. The system has so many features that you can tell that it has been thoroughly though out. The technical and development staff are also incredibly responsive and receptive to new ideas and suggestions that would improve their system and help me to be assist my customers and sales objectives. I would recommend this solution to anyone in the printing space.

I use PrintSmith on the production side. It's a bummer that it does not integrate with my PrintSmith...yet. I guess that is not so much a negative with the ePOWER W2P Shop solution as much as it is with EFI's PrintSmith since the folks responsible for the ePOWER W2P Shop have indicated a willingness to integrate with EFI. But EFI doesn't seem to care to integrate with anyone else. But hopefully they will come around.

Nolan edward Y.
Graphic Designer in Kanada
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

This system can do so much...

Kommentare: Highly recommended. These guys will make sure you get the support you need and are incredibly accommodating. Anything you need as far as web to print goes, just ask because they probably have it. And on custom services their turn around is rather quick. Puts XMPie support to shame.

This system can do so much. I have been a customer for years. I manage most of the product set up and work primarily with the PDF editor. I have XMPie too, but I prefer the standard PDF Editor. It can do so much. And I can create all sorts of products on it from general paper products like biz cards, brochures, to wide format items, posters, booklets and even promo items. I think I know a lot and when I have questions, I call support and I find out it can do more. Very impressed with the technology. Very satisfied with the support

I guess it was overwhelming at first because there is so much it can do. But if you take focus, ask the staff what you need and they will show you where to find the tools and how to accomplish it.

Nancy M.
Production Coordinator in Kanada

Our GO TO W2P Solution...works with XMPie & EFI

Kommentare: This solution does everything you need to do for print and graphics. We use it for multiple locations whether the store is a retail shop, and corporate print shop or a trade facility - it can manage the multi-location production easily with auto-routing mechanisms. It is an incredible system and definitely vital to our company's success.

We manage over 50 print facilities across the country from coast to coast. It can handle all levels or ordering. It presents products in a number of ways and has simple to sophisticated production workflow capabilities for every production centre. We also use different types of file formats - PDF and XMPie via InDesign. It works with both and apparently more.

Any "con" we ever encountered has been overcome by their development department. These guys are willing to listen to your requests for features and integrations - and they will do them. These guys have integrated their W2P with XMPie and EFI's PrintSmith for us. Can't really complain.

Dayna P.
web developer in Kanada
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Web to Print Shop Review

Kommentare: They are my ideal w2p integration technology for the print customers I create websites for.

I integrated this site to create a real estate marketing site, including templated signs, business cards and other products that allow real estate agents to customize products without updating their branding. Some real estate companies liked it so much the had us do a custom integration to allow agents to log in on their site and they get logged into a custom b2b site using API's. Since the initial launch, the site was expanded to include a whole new trade section for visitors. It accommodates the B2B and the B2C of the business very well without the need to use 2 different systems.

The system actually has so many tools. That sometimes it is not so obvious the feature is available. So best thing to do is call or email support and ask them if they have it

Rosemary B.
Managing Director in UK

Web to Print Shop

Kommentare: We wanted to create an online print shop that would compliment and enhance our existing high street print company. The Racad tech web to print platform allowed us to offer our customers a full suite of printing products from documents to leaflets to banners with a easy to use and secure website. We are delighted that our online sales of print have shown very strong growth. The staff at Racadtech have been excellent and guided the process from beginning to launch with excellent ongoing support.

Racad Tech's web to print platform is great - it's easy to use, adaptable with great functionality. Allows us to offer a full suite of print products, gather reviews and build our online presence.

Nothing to criticise about the software platform.

Antwort von Racad Tech

Thank you Rosemary. We look forward to your continued success.

Nick R.
Owner in Kanada

Terrific Solution

Kommentare: Very fortunate to have selected this solution. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a stable solution by a responsible team.

This is a terrific solution. Have been using it for years as the original ePOWER. They are always advancing it. Any time we call the support team for questions or features that we think would be beneficial for a customer, they allways seem to have something in place.

Maybe there were cons when we started on this system over a decade ago. But we are happy that we have not needed to change it up like other companies in my industry who have changes solution maybe 3 or 4 times in a span of several years.

Suzanne H.
Franchise Coordinator/Support in Kanada

Top Notch Product, Even Better Support

Their nimble nature - they work so quickly and customer support is so good. It doesn't matter how silly I think my issue is their support team a) never make me feel like I'm asking something dumb, b) are right there to help me, and c) can provide specific solutions for my businesses based on needs.

There is a learning curve when you on board, however, this is generally mitigated by their awesome support staff, so it shouldn't be something anyone should be worried about.

Adam C.
Product Manager in Israel
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Web to Print Shopify App I Have Encountered

Kommentare: We've been using Web to Print Shop for 2.5 years now and it has been a great experience. They are always extremely tentative to our needs and are happy to help with any issues we have.

We use this software to allow our customers to design their own print products on our website and preview the design before placing their order. We have found that this is one of the fastest loading products on the market. It is super stable and our customers love the features that we provide to them by using this software.

Been using the software for 2.5 years. In the beginning, there were a few features we thought were missing which I would have included here but Web to Print Shop have been amazing at listening to our needs and making any necessary improvements.

Max H.

Web to Print Shop is compatible with Shopify - Incredible user experience

Kommentare: It was really refreshing dealing with them. They seem to have a solution for everything and express a willingness to accommodate requesting to make sure my website experience is optimal for my customers. I strongly suggest you speak to these folks before you go throwing money in other solutions that get you no where.

The software is superb in its category of web to print. I have researched a ton of them and this one is by far one of the top. I had presented to them some very difficult templates which I had given to other W2P providers that could not be done. They came back with working samples which was impressive.

No cons as of yet. Their solution is able to integrate within my Shopify website which is a bonus since it saves me the trouble of having to build a second website like other providers were suggesting.

Lyse B.
President in Kanada

Web to Print: Easy to use with some studying

Kommentare: We use it for business cards, which eliminates a lot of setup time on our end. Billing is quite easy based on standard orders. We're working towards putting more customers on the Web to Print service, ones with repeat orders or similar re-occurring jobs.

It has a ton of features, and you can make it look really good an d tailor to your client. Customer support is great, they answer many questions and teach you as needed.

It does take some studying and learning - it's not entirely plug-and-play. If you want your websites to look fantastic, there is a lot of testing to do, but that comes with any website.

Antwort von Racad Tech

Thank you Lyse. Looking forward to your continued success on our systems.

Monte A.
Prep Tech in USA

Goepower offers Great Value and Excellent Service

Kommentare: Tech support has been excellent. e-mails are usually answered promptly and problems addressed quickly. I highly recommend this software.

This is powerful software. For the e-commerce printer it's a must. There's somewhat of a steep learning curve on the variable portion but like any software the more you use it the easier it becomes. Very customizable and the site is very responsive. As more and more business moves online more and more printers are going to this paradigm. And this is a value added service for any printer.

Can be a steep learning curve on the variable side for someone that has never used this type of software in the past. Variable data can be cumbersome and difficult to master. For static products it's a breeze.