eTime Xpress

eTime Xpress Bewertungen

von Celayix

This make creating shifts easy for your employees

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

Kommentare: The ability to create solid schedules for my employees

Vorteile: I am able to be flexible when changing scheules for employees. To create new schedules and monitor whos next on shift.

Nachteile: I wish I would use this more ofen for its full functionality. I also wish that there will be a fully functioning application to be available for mobile devices.

von Celayix an 13.1.2020

Thank you very much for your feedback!

We have upgraded our functionality since this review was left and mobile devices are able to utilize our software much more effectively than ever before. We take a lot of pride in our work, and take this kind of feedback seriously. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts with us!

Schedule online and use the app

Bewertet am 31.10.2016
Brooke S.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software and the support was amazing and easier than we thought it would be, the celayix team worked with us on helping get what we needed done. The best part was that they helped us make what we already had work with their system. The process of not having to change everything we had already in place was a great relief. We knew that there would be things that we would have to do differently and the fact that our employees didn't have to be trained a lot to use the system saved us on expense. We would recommend using celayix to anyone that wants to make things more efficient and accurate for what they already have or even if they want to start from scratch.

Vorteile: Its easy interface and great support.

Nachteile: Not having the full functions on the app yet.

Best time tracking software I've used

Bewertet am 10.1.2020
Kellye D.
Moderator
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is easy to use and allows for users to edit their time as needed

Nachteile: Nothing I do not like about using it. It is very user friendly

von Celayix an 13.1.2020

Thank you very much, Kellye! We work really hard to make our software as effective and intuitive as possible, so feedback like this is really wonderful to hear. Thanks for taking the time to let us know.

Solid, Dependable, Does Everything I Need & More

Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Great interface on desktop or mobile, with a really intuitive setup

Nachteile: More variety in colour scheme, dark mode, etc.

von Celayix an 13.1.2020

That's great to hear. Thank you so much for the feedback!

Rob Gillespie

Bewertet am 4.10.2016
Rob G.
VP of Sales
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: VP of Sales for Premier Computing, Inc. Have sold multiple Celayix solutions into our client base.

Vorteile: Ultra modern look and feel. Lots of additional "add-on" modules.

Nachteile: Integration to GP, but Premier has written a Scribe Insight integration, so the software is much more seamlessly integrated at this point.

Good software

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Charles F.
Security Operations Manager

Vorteile: * Open shift schedule helps with filling shifts
* Great customer service, very fast to respond to emails

Nachteile: * Software has changed recently which lessens its value to our company
* Unable to track who made changes to schedule

von Celayix an 13.1.2020

Thank you for your feedback, Charles, we really do appreciate it!

We've made a number of changes to our software in the intervening time since your review and feel that it has become even more user friendly and effective. Let us know if you have any follow up concerns or thoughts and we'll be happy to address them.

Celayix Software Review

Bewertet am 8.3.2017
Claudia N.
CEO, founder.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software product has been a wonderful, cost effective program for my staffing company to capture employee time and attendance, generate billing for these hours worked, and compile several statistical reports needed for my industry. It is very user friendly and Celayix worked hard to develop my program to meet all my specific needs. If I have a question, their continued support is always quick, efficient, warm and friendly.

Vorteile: Meets all my needs

Nachteile: Can't think of a negative.

Excellent Functionality and Makes Life Easier

Bewertet am 21.9.2016
Sunny B.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The solution Celayix put together has been critical in our staff coordination over the past few years. What I love most is that I can manage remote employees without running around after them and wasting time. My employees like that they can easily share their availability and I can assign shifts accordingly.

Vorteile: Ease of use - saves time and money. Makes life easier for me and my employees

Nachteile: I'm not sure if I'm using it to its full potential.

von Celayix an 21.9.2016

Thanks for mention, Sunny!

We're glad we can help make life a little easier for you and your employees.

Take care and let us know if you ever need help with anything.

- The Celayix Team

Celayix eTime Xpress and Web Xpress

Bewertet am 12.10.2016
Vickie H.
Operations Manager
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use this software to manage scheduling nearly 50 independent contractors in supporting our large client base with a number of different service types. We offer global support so we need to manage all time zones and their associated Daylight Savings Time changes so the integration with other calendars such as Outlook is a must! Our schedules are quite fluid and change often as our client's support needs change; we can schedule up to a year in advance or for the very next day! Our schedulers would be at loss without it! The functionality, search capabilities, filtering, and reporting are a must in our business!
The Celayix help staff is incredibly supportive, responsive and are a joy to work with.
We can't recommend this highly enough!

Vorteile: The filtering, search and reporting tools

Nachteile: It is so feature rich is is hard to know if we are using it to its fullest potential.

6 Star Option Missing!

Bewertet am 6.10.2016
Anthony R.
President/CEO
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: What more can I say about eTime xPress? It's the backbone of our business and allows us to schedule 10,000+ hour events in under 5 minutes. If you aren't using this software for scheduling you are doing your business a disservice. The Celayix customer support team is second to none and I've never had to wait in a long queue to speak to somebody. Great team, great product.

Vorteile: Ease of use, capability, customizable, great customer service

Nachteile: I wish we knew how to use every feature of this software, very robust.

Solves so many problems.

Bewertet am 19.10.2016
Renee M.
Associate Director
Unterhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We went from a paper system to eTime Xpress and are thrilled with the program. The implementation was easier than expected and the support from the team is excellent.

Vorteile: Easy to find people, their shifts and lots of information.

Nachteile: No official way to offer people ways to trade shifts. Log-in process is a bit cumbersome. Some of the areas won't let you archive things so the list gets really long.

Robust Software, Innovative Design; Celayix Has You Covered

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Christopher M.
Security Manager
Philanthropie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Museum Security is a very dynamic and evolving field and requires a scheduling and time management program that can keep up. With it's user friendly approach, above and beyond customer support and customization capabilities, Celayix has surpassed our expectations and is a welcome addition to our family here at The MoMA and we look forward to a lasting partnership as we envision their continued growth.

Vorteile: user friendly environment
customization capabilities

Top Notch Scheduling

Bewertet am 31.1.2017
Curtis P.
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We transitioned from manual scheduling to Celayix software and it has been a valuable asset for workforce scheduling and management. Everything from staying on budget, finding replacement employees, real-time notifications, reducing overtime, real-time employee collaboration and great reporting capabilities. Celyaix is a must have!

Helps manage my staff's schedule

Bewertet am 19.10.2016
Richard S.

Kommentare: I manage over thirty people in ten locations. Scheduling is very important to keep our locations open and serving the public. I produce monthly schedules and Celayix eTime express helps me put the schedule together and know we are covered at all locations. My staff appreciates knowing when they are working and keeping the schedule published a few weeks out. It is easy for them to use on Webx to check schedules and request time off. I get good feedback from the staff which helps avoid problems with scheduling.

Celayix Software

Bewertet am 21.10.2016
Suleika M.

Kommentare: We are a security company that has used Celayix for a few years now. Celayix has definitely improved our company scheduling procedures. It has a very helpful tool, Visual scheduler with this tool we can specifically assign hundreds of employees to different posts in a very organized matter. Another helpful tool are the various reports that can be produced after a schedule is created. So far Celayix has helped us enhance our scheduling procedures.

Multiple Property Banquets

Bewertet am 6.10.2016
Shanna R.
D-List Scheduling Manager
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Celayix for all our extra shift booking for multiple properties in the city. The system is easy to use and the Customer Support team offers quick resolutions. I highly recommend them!

Schedulint Tool

Bewertet am 18.10.2016
Colleen C.

Kommentare: Great scheduling tool for a large banquet operation in Las Vegas. With over 550 employees, the Celayix systemed proved extremely efficient and a big labor savings for our department. Don't know how we lived without it.