Filtern nach:

Über WaiverFile

Sammle Verzichtserklärungen aus Websites, E-Mails oder Kiosken. Ordne Kunden nach Veranstaltung oder Party, verwalte Check-ins und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über WaiverFile

Laurent C.
Laurent C.
Senior SAP HCM & SuccessFactors Project Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung

Excellent services, they know how to listen and to tailor the solution. Great job!!

Kommentare: Streamlining our processes and get rid of paper.

I started the process of looking into improving my process around waivers. I put all my specific requirements and send them over 4 different vendors. 75% responded and for some reason, I like the answer from the owner of the company. I start the process to get the free trial to start looking into the product to make sure it was going to work for us. Remember that all companies are different and a single solution can't fit all business. Few emails later and a phone call allows us to get the solution that fits. 10 days later I was able to launch it.

At first, I realized they do not have an app for Droid or iPhone but realized quickly this is an advantage as any customer can use their own phone to sign the waiver. No need for an app.

Antwort von WaiverFile

Thanks for the review, Laurent! We're so happy to hear that WaiverFile is working well for you. We're also working on iOS and Android apps in which will allow for kiosk signing to continue if internet is lost, but as you say, signing works anywhere with no need for an app. Thanks again for taking the time to review!

Breeann D.
Owner in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service Excellence

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Customer service was top notch. I emailed a question and got a response within an hour. When we communicated further, I asked to speak to someone on the phone, they immediately called me. We were able to get so much sorted out during our call and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] customized my profile based on what our needs were. He was able to anticipate features we might need and showed me features that I wasn't aware of. If you are thinking of choosing WaiverFile, give them a call to see exactly what they can offer!

The software is great to use and offers features that make the tedious waiver job easier. Organization of the completed waivers and the features you can add like Events help to streamline that process.

it looked basic at first and I was worried about it being only for US customers. Perhaps it would be more attractive immediately for potential customers if there was a place to choose Canada. There were some issues with address fields because the default is set to USA.

letzte Woche

Thanks so much for the review! We do have plans to make the address field offer different styles depending on country, so look out for those updates soon. In the meantime, the custom fields handle it. Thanks for taking time to share your feedback with us!

Jennifer C.
Recreation Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Operation Comfort

Able to use from the iPad when out and about at programs.

All the info you have to input. With the paper version of DSUSA waiver it only requires name, signature & date. With the waiver file they have to input name, signature date, address & email. Don’t like that the media & liability waiver are 2 forms & you have to enter same info again.

Antwort von WaiverFile

Thanks for your review, Jennifer! Regarding the specifics with that form, DSUSA specified that they wanted the two forms to be separate. I'll reach out to them to see if they would allow us to combine them, and/or make any of the extra fields optional. (Our software supports that, it's just the way it was decided to configure it). There's also an option to make it jump immediately to the second form after completing the first, I'll make sure we have that enabled on your account since it's a new addition and may not be turned on. If the requirement is to still have two forms, this at least makes the flow easier. Thanks again for your feedback, we always strive to do all that we can to ensure the entire process is as easy as we can make it! Feel free to contact us if you have any other thoughts or questions!

Lynn D.
Owner/ Operator in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Service

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We have to have trace contact for covid and also a liability waiver for all persons entering the facility. Make the process easy using this product. Service has been amazing and appreciated.

QR Camera scanner has been a great asset for checking in out customers Very easy to set up and we like that the search is also available and easy.

QR Scanner settings need a little bit more information on display for groups

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the review! We'll keep you posted as the new features that you mentioned get launched :)

Taryn B.
Recreation Event Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Thank-you!

Kommentare: Incredible! I have dealt mostly with the rep who has been absolutely amazing. Thank-you!! I haven't even needed to try to reach out to anyone else because he is always helping and answering any questions I have. He has been helping from the beginning before we even signed up and I was just asking questions.

1. It is so easy to use. Just being able to play around and learn how to input different waivers myself was extremely handy because we are adding more waivers into our account each season. If I ever needed help or changes, it was done almost immediately! 2. The fact that group leaders can log in and view who has completed a waiver for their group is a game changer when we are dealing with hundreds of required forms a day. 3. Their customer service!!!

Nothing because any issue I may have had was taken care of so quickly by their amazing customer service.

Antwort von WaiverFile

Thanks so much for your review, Taryn! We're delighted that everything is working out so well for you!

James B.
President in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Waiver System and Great Support

Kommentare: Very responsive and willing to listen to users to add new features. I have been using WaiverFile for over a year and I can not say enough good things about the product and the people who make it. I have been able to converse directly with their president, on many occasions, and have had outstanding responsiveness. It is very rare when your suggestions are acted upon by the company leader and not some customer service person located who knows where.

I like its flexibility, dashboard and the way it handles events. They are very responsive to improvement suggestions that we make and are quick to implement them. Until I started using WaiverFile, every other system I considered always involved some sort of compromise. With WaiverFile, I have what I exactly need.

I have no cons. Honest. This is one of the best experiences I have had with a software provider.

Antwort von WaiverFile

Thanks James! I¿m so happy to hear that you¿re satisfied with our service!

Lesia R.
Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service!

Kommentare: Excellent! Highly recommended!

The staff at WaiverFile are fantastic! If I ever run in to a problem, have a suggestion or have any questions about a service, I usually hear back from executive within minutes AND have a result within minutes! The staff truly care about the customer experience.

I love everything about WaiverFile. However, as an Active Campaign user, I am patiently awaiting the release of Active Campaign integration!

Antwort von WaiverFile

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback, Lesia! We're delighted to hear that you're happy with our service! We will keep you posted on that integration and hopefully have it in place soon. Thanks!

Kim T.
Sales/Marketing Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best option for online waivers

Kommentare: After exploring a few different options with online waivers, I was happy to connect with WaiverFile. The customer service has been amazing and promptly answered any questions I had. The software is exactly what we needed and has proven to be well worth it already.

It is very easy to look up people to verify if they have signed a waiver for us this year. The features are easy to use. The customization is very helpful. The pricing is better than what I have explored through other sites.

I haven't found any as of yet. It has been a little over a month.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We're delighted to hear that it's been working well for you!

Sonia Y.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Beyond what I expected

Kommentare: Beyond what I expected and very happy with the product and service. I can't wait to see what's next in their features. The mobile app really comes in handy and love that they thought about that too.

Customer services is beyond!!!! When you have softwares like this and need help, you don't want to wait forever as this can refrain your company from working. Not this company! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a huge help each time and providing detailed information. Not to mention how fast of a responses you get. I really appreciate that!! Also, the price is great for the quality of service and they keep update with more features. I'm so happy I found this software!

I'm sure these will be addressed in time and not a big deal but putting it out there. My forms has 10 or more "initial here" would be nice if one initial and can be applied if they want on all fields so to save them time. Plus if it can be displayed smaller in size once they sign.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad to hear things are working so well. We do have a feature to repeat those initials, it looks like it's just turned off in your account. We'll go ahead and enable it for you. Thanks again!

Amber N.
Event Coordinator in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

WaiverFile to the rescue!

Kommentare: So far, my overall experience has been great, and it makes our customers happy to use this instead of our old version which was not at all user-friendly.

I love how easy WaiverFile is to implement and use. Their customer service has been incredible and very responsive every step of the way. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!

QR code scanning options could be better, but I think they are already working on an app where we could do this through our mobile phones. I wish they had an Android app as well so we could collect waivers offline on tablets besides iPads.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks so much for the review! Our app actually does work on Android too, so you can use other brands of tablets for signing. And yes, we are working on the QR code entry feature too so that will be available soon, also for both iOS and Android. Stay tuned!

Winnie T.
Owner/Co-Founder in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changing Customer Service

Waiverfile is very customizable and easy to use - and if there is anything you can't do, their customer service is amazing. They are very quick to respond, listen to your questions/concerns, and provide fixes immediately. Always helpful, always timely. It makes it worth using Waiverfile just knowing there is an actual human there to help when needed.

Some things I cannot change/update on my own, but the customer service is very fast and always takes care of things.

Antwort von WaiverFile

Thanks for your review, Winnie! We'll be working to add more customizability this year so stay tuned for that. In the meantime we're always here to help. Many thanks for taking the time to review!

Alexander R.
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome app

Kommentare: Amazing app with outstanding customer service/ tech support

Easy to use Customer service/ tech support Customizable Affordable Fits my business needs

No cons so far. Been using it for a couple of years now.

Antwort von WaiverFile

Thanks for taking the time to submit a review! We appreciate it!

Rod G.
owner in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software. Easy to use.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent

Easy for customers to use. Easy for me to customize. Excellent reports.

There is nothing about this software that I don't like.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for your review!

Shannon A.
Wellness Counselor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Eco friendly waivers :)

Kommentare: I’m mobile for my business and don’t have a stable administrative office, so I don’t have to worry about losing waivers.

I like the versatility of waiverfile and how I’m able to have different waiver forms available. It’s easy to use. I don’t have to store endless papers since it’s easily stored online. It’s convenient for all business types, small and large scale. I have a small scale business, so I like how I was able to start with the smaller scale option and upgrade when I needed to. I’ve been using waiverfile for more than one year and I’m satisfied with the software :)

Sometimes it’s a hassle to login, but other that I haven’t had any major issues.

Antwort von WaiverFile

Thanks so much for the review Shannon! To make logins easier, if you're in a secure location you can use the remember-me feature. You can also reset your password easier to remember (feel free to change it if you're still using one of those randomly generated ones!) Feel free to contact us if you have any other concerns. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a review!

Katrina M.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, great customer service/support.

Customer support is almost immediate and efficient. They have been eager to answer questions or resolve problems. One weekend we accidentally locked ourselves out of the admin screen and they resolved our issue quickly. We like the search feature for repeat customers and the ability to re-check them in.

Although we do not keep financial or medical information, the password strength requirement for repeat customers is too strong. The customers have not like this.

Antwort von WaiverFile

Thanks so much for the review Katrina! We'll likely be adding an option to allow simpler passwords for accounts that don't access sensitive info, which should help with that. It's always a balance between ease of use and maintaining a high level of security. We'll keep you posted! Thanks again!

Jill D.
Office manager in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review for WaiverFile

5 letztes Jahr

Ease of use, and collecting data, reports are great and customer support has been on top of all of my questions.

I haven't come across anything yet that has caused me any trouble

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for the review!

Cee L.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Most Versatile Waiver on the Market

Kommentare: We are a athletic event center dealing with around 1,000 guest waivers a week. After trying two other waiver softwares that didn't organize the waivers by event, we began looking for another company to make our front desk check in's easier. We came across Wavier File. It is the only program that allows you to organize the waivers by event. For example, if a group of 100 kids from a school is checking in at 2:00 your front desk can see all their names and waivers at a glance. Its amazing and efficient. Cutting check in time in 1/2 for the customer. Other waiver software made us type in each name as we checked in each guest to search for the waiver. Waiver file is also great for our customers as we can share the event link with them, and they can view who of their guests have signed. Birthday moms love this feature! The customer service is outstanding. Our contact rep is always patient and helpful. If you are an event company that requires waivers, I can give my utmost enthusiasm and satisfaction for this software. The ease of use, and the functionality is unmatched.

Antwort von Twin Harbor Web Solutions

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're elated to hear how happy you are with the service!

Marina G.
Guest Services Coordinator in USA

Huge Upgrade

It is so much easier than dealing with paper waivers. Now we can get the waivers signed in advance, without needing a signature in pen.

I wish that I could look up if someone has filled out a waiver on the app.

Antwort von WaiverFile

Thanks for your review, Marina! We're planning to add more functionality to the app, including tools to search from there as well. Stay tuned for updates!

Anthony S.
Trainer in USA
Viehwirtschaft, Selbstständig

The Best!

Kommentare: Great!

I run a horse training business. I send my clients to the website they read and click to agree and I get an email immediately. I love it because it's reliable and easy.

I Truly don't have anything bad to say. Great experience.

Antwort von WaiverFile

Thanks so much for the review! We're delighted to hear that WaiverFile is working well for you!

Kristin V.
Enrollment Project Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great product and customer service!

This was a great solution for our task of collecting several waivers for a large campus event. We appreciated the ability to customize workflows based on our audience. Additionally, our customer support exceeded expectations. We received prompt knowledgable feedback and our contact got to know our event-specific needs and immediately became familiar with our vernacular making problem solving seamless.

Nothing- everything was very user-friendly.

Antwort von WaiverFile

Thanks so much for the review, Kristin! We're delighted to hear how happy you were with our service!

Lisa M.
Director of Operatinos in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Just what we needed!

Kommentare: We wanted to go paperless with our guest waivers, which was not available with the membership software we were currently using. Waiverfile allowed us to use a system that didn't require very much staff time, but provided a seamless process. The price was reasonable and my sales representative was very knowledgeable and made the process simple. Thanks!

The software is simple to use and the 1 on 1 session to get things going was really helpful.

I haven't found anything that I do not like with the software.

Antwort von WaiverFile

Thank you Lisa for taking the time to provide this review! We are thrilled you're happy with our software as well as the simplicty of our process.

Meyya A.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This application is one I chose after trying out at least 3 others. It is very easy to use and very intuitive.

I would prefer to have an APP for ipad or iphone rather than a weblink. But Kiosk Desk will work just fine

Antwort von WaiverFile

Thanks so much for your review Meyya! We're happy to hear our service is easy to use and working well for you. We're working on native apps for both Ipad and Android and will keep you posted on that. Thanks again!

Rachel B.
Senior Marketing Program Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product & Customer Service

Easy to use technology that allows our team to quickly and seamlessly gather release forms.

Search functionality at the event level.

Antwort von WaiverFile

Thanks for your review, Rachel! We should be adding some more event related features soon, I'll see if we can work on adding event-specific search to that as well. (I'll contact you to discuss as well). Thanks for the feedback!

Jeff D.
Therapeutic Recreation Coordinator in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good forms, easy for admins and users

Kommentare: Overall it's been a simple experience. We provide the link to the forms, users complete. We can manage simply on the back-end. I wish everything was this simple and seamless.

Easy to use, simple process for users to complete essential forms.

I don't have any cons to list at this time.

Antwort von WaiverFile

Thanks so much for taking the time to send us a review, Jeff! We appreciate it!

Randi P.
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service of Waiver and Event Check-In

Kommentare: My favorite part of using Waiverfile is not having to lug paper forms around and then store them. I can also run reports such as how many people attended my event and run reports on how many times someone volunteered, making recognizing exceptional volunteers even easier.

The waivers were easy to set up. The reports are great after you learn what kind of reports you want to run. The customer service is next to none. Excellent.

There is a little functionality I would like to see added, but I told my team my concerns and they are considering them.

Antwort von WaiverFile

Thanks for leaving us a review Randi! We'll keep you posted as our development team works on the items we discussed. And thanks as well for taking the time to provide us feedback both here and directly!