Funeral Nav Bewertungen

von Funeral Nav

Filtern nach:

Über Funeral Nav

Turn by turn or map tracking of funeral procession lead vehicle solution. Able to be personalized.

Erfahre mehr über Funeral Nav

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2018

"Getting You Funeral-Nav "

Kommentare: Although I would like more features, my overall experience has been good. For what its worth, you can't beat the convenience turn by turn direction.

Vorteile: I understand the concept for the Funeral-Nav mobile application. What I like about it is it is an additional tool that we as funeral service professionals can use to service our families. So, often persons in the procession get separated and this is a way that they can stay connected and catch up. Also, funeral homes almost take alternate routes so, it will give you turn by turn direction in case you as the drive are not familiar with the route chosen. Most importantly, it ensures that the friends and relatives of the deceased reach the destination. A plus is that it can be customized to the funeral homes website and logo.

Nachteile: What I like least about Funeral-Nav is that it lacks features and instructions on how to use the features.

von Funeral Nav an 15.11.2018

Thank you for sharing your experience! We value feedback and continue to improve our application based around that. For questions regarding app functionality please visit our website www.funeralnav.com or give us a call 631-328-5231 24/7 -

Best!