Über Parseur

Parseur ist die leistungsfähigste und nutzerfreundlichste E-Mail-Parser-Software.

Erfahre mehr über Parseur

Very easy to use, and a very solid function. Not beautiful but extremely useful.

Now that's a hard question - nothing comes to mind.

Bewertungen zu Parseur

5,0

Parseur hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 31 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Parseur bereits verwendet?

Sam
Sam
USA
Quelle: GetApp

This is exactly what I've been looking for.

I was previously using Zapier's Parser app and I was having a major problem parsing emails from Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads because there is like 5+ email formats each from them for customer leads inquiring about homes i have for rent. Zapier parser app does not have the ability to use different templates to keep up with the inconsistent email formats i was receiving. I'm using Zapier to pull the customer information into my CRM and on a google spreadsheet. I'm so happy i found Parseur it allows you to build unlimited template styles to follow every type of email i get. Once these are set i get exactly the correct information i want parsed everytime!!!! Which i am so pumped about because the last app i was using was sending the wrong data almost 80% of the time and i have to manually fix it on my end. On top of all that the Chat box on their site is your best friend, these guys are super helpful to getting me set up. And they are even cleaning up my templates that i make to make them run smoother and teaching me best practices to get the most out of their app.

Phil
N/A in Australien
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Get the task done right, first time...

Kommentare: Having thousands of email orders requiring parsing, unknowingly having slight variation in layouts which causes issues with parsing software, Parseur was able to quickly process the majority then keep me up to date with others that required template variations. Having tried other parsing software prior to this where these apps only indicated failed emails that couldn't be parsed at the end of a run with no further help, making it an expensive subscription, time-consuming and frustrating ordeal. Parseur was the answer from the start and I wish I had discovered it initially. The guys that run the live support desk are the founders and programmers. Their feedback has always been prompt, accurate, concise and offered alternative solutions and ways around the support request. They understand customer support and value their customers. What is nice is that they follow up with the solved issue personally at a later date to see how it has worked out, which is a really nice touch. As far as I am concerned, they provide the template for any application customer support line. Great work guys.

The simple layout of the app with logical steps and instructions. But the most valuable feature is the ability for the app to advise on which emails have failed to be processed, call them out and allow for new templates to be created solving the issue. This is such a time-saving feature that also takes away the frustration when bulk emails are expected to pass but don't due to some minor layout discrepancy that has not been picked up when initially reviewed manually.

The only very minor point is the lack of instructions on all of the features and functionality past the standard logical use. If like me, you see more potential uses for the app once the basic setup has been completed, there is a lack of explanation of the other advanced checkboxes and required function code examples, etc. The support is excellent so not a problem but it would be nice for an in-depth helpdesk where the difference in timezone feedback is an issue.

Stanislas
Fondateur in Frankreich
Quelle: GetApp

Very good tools for automation

Very good to improve your customer relationship management ! PropriLib integrate it with Pipedrive and it's very useful !

It's not so easy to use at the beginning.

Brett
Brett
Business Owner, Entrepreneur and Geek in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you need to extract data from emails and documents, look no further...

Kommentare: Great!

It is reliable - it just works. It is initiative and the learning curve was not super steep. It is flexible - It has been able to handle all of the tasks I've thrown at it. It is clever - it is obvious that a lot of thought has gone into this service - it ticks all of the boxes. When I can't figure something out, the support staff are very responsive and helpful. It is an integral part of our automation toolset, and is saving time and money.

Now that's a hard question - nothing comes to mind.

Annie
Manager, Enterprise Data Logistics in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

Kommentare: I have been able to have a view of a very active group email box that i had never been able to see before, without a lot of manual manipulation.

I like that you can normalize data from all different kinds of formatting and different automated emails and you can easily export all parsed material in a multitude of methods.

I would like to see more documentation on how to use the advanced features

Stuart
Stuart
CEO in Thailand
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Using parseur opened a whole new world of automation possibilities for my business!

Kommentare: The overall experience is great. We have been able to automate a lot of the boring stuff that takes time with our vacation rental business. Working with hundreds of different owners and managers, using parseur takes a lot of the work out of our hands.

The user interface is very simple and easy to set up. Showing the emails as - is aswell as being able to dive deep into the email code is super useful for setting up different rules.

The PDF parsing is still being developed. Whilst it works currently, I think it can be a better product and know the guys are working hard to make that happen.

Donovan
Donovan
UX Research Manager in USA
Forschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Parseur has a clean, easy to use interface. Has helped me parsed emails in an elegant way.

Kommentare: Easy to use parsing engine. I also use the free Zapier parser but find your solution so much better and easier to use.

The things I like most about Parseur is that it is so well thought out. The interface makes sense, the tooltips are contextual and help by walking me through the steps. The parsing engine seems to work well thus far and their support is responsive.

For some reason I can't figure out how many emails I have left on my paid account. It seems to me that this information should be easy to find but I can't find it. I'm going to ask support for help but thought I'd mention it here. I fear that my allotted number of emails will be reached and I won't know about it. May be unfounded but honestly that's my only complaint.

Antwort von Parseur

Many thanks for your review and comments! I'm happy to report that the user quota is now displayed on all pages in the navigation bar and updated in real time. Kind regards, Sylvestre, Co-founder Parseur.com

Paul
Paul
IT Business Consultant, Integration and CRM specialist in UK

Parsuer review

Kommentare: So far I've got absolutely no complaints. The software works. You get notifications when a template doesnt work and it's easy to adminster for our clients.

We love how easy and yet very comprehensive the software is. The great thing is we've been using it for almost a year now and every time we need to add a different template, table or essentially anything to allow for Zapier to ingest into the CRM it works perfectly.

The only thing that could be improved is some of the reporting although each month they're adding great features

Janice
Marketing in USA

Parseur has Saved me so Much time!

Kommentare: They have be so helpful from the setup to overall time saving of the Job I was doing.

Pros : Love this Platform it is such a time saver and was so user friendly! when you need certian things in spreed sheet for you this was so easy and the templates were easy to set up and use! there support was easy to acess with questions and such a quick response time!

I really have no Cons about the Software it has gone so soomthly for me.

Nic
Director in UK
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend - Intuitive to use, value for money and saved us weeks of hassle

Kommentare: Very smooth experience, which saved us a lot time and hassle. Thanks so much for the excellent service and support!

We needed a large number of emails searched and transcribed, which would be an impossible manual task. Very happy we went with Parseur because it does the job perfectly, it's intuitive to use and excellent value for money. The team does not come from a technical background so the prompt and excellent customer service when we had queries was very much appreciated.

All good really! Appreciate it may not be possible given Gmail's T&Cs, however if there was a way to add a Chrome extension that works directly in Gmail that will save the extra step of forwarding historic emails via third party extensions that would be even better.

Barry
CTO in USA

Feature Rich Parsing Service

Handles all of our needs in an easy to use interface. We can parse any HTML email, then send it to a number of different sources to use the data. We use Zapier almost exclusively and the built in functionality with Parseur makes it effortless to integrate.

Nothing that I have found so far and we have been using the service for over a year.

Alexey
Alexey
Ceo&CoFounder in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing customer service

Kommentare: A long years partnership

Easy to use, simple to extract data, prompt service. Thank you very much Sylvain and Sylvestre that been always there, to help me with every issue or software settings even at your days off : ) This guys have the best customer support on their market for sure. I strongly advise to every one.

Maybe a little bit better view of incoming data. Overall no complaints. Very glad to be a part of Parseur customers.

Renaud
data business analyst in Frankreich
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Utilisation de parseur au top

Le logiciel Parseur est très pratique, il nous permet d'analyser les mails reçus d'une manière très efficace. De plus le support technique est très sympa et réponds rapidement. Ils font en plus évoluer leur produit en fonction des demandes de clients.

J'aimerais pouvoir créer des templates, à partir d'anciens templates déjà créés.

Angelo
CEO in Niederlande
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for automation of mail-processing

Kommentare: Helpfull and professional.

Parseur is a professional tool with lots of tweak-possibilities. In our case we have mails with not so straightforward logic in the order of fields. But with great help of them, it does the job perfectly,.

For difficult cases help of an expert is probably needed, but they provide this help.

International Business Department Chief Manager in Thailand
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use

Kommentare: For the basic email parsing stuff, it's very good. Pricing is also good, as the service works most of the time. Definitely a better option than the Zoho mail parser, or the Zapier mail parser. I also compared it to Mailparser, but I think Parseur is much simpler to use.

Easy of use with good UI and Template creation process is pretty easy, client support is also very quick.

Features are a bit weak, but hopefuly they will upgrade it soon. I was specially interested in parsing candidate resume data from other websites, but if there's a authentication wall, it's not possible yet.

President in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what I needed and Excellent Customer Service

This is exactly the app i was looking for to use to extract applicant info from LinkedIn. Very easy to use and setup. If you have any questions or need help setting it up, the customer service is quick and amazing! So far i had a great experience.

Laurent
DSI in Frankreich
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

parfait pour notre usage

l'adéquation avec nos besoins et surtout la réactivité et efficacité du support technique fourni

assez complexe à appréhender au niveau de la création de certains template, mais encore une fois, ce fut largement compensé par l'excellent support

Antwort von Parseur

Thank you Laurent for this great review. I hope we can keep up with your expectations and continue to delight you!

Working Student Data Analytics / BI in Deutschland

Better than all the other Mail Parsing Software that we found

Able to also parse the content of mails that don't come in a static format but vary a lot. Very reliable. We didn't have any issues so far! Very easy to set up

Sarts at a monthly price. even if you don't need as many mails to be parsed per month. We would prefer half the capacity for half the price ;-)

Max
Operations Specialist in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Saving Loads of Manual Data Entry Time!

Kommentare: Great customer service! I'm very happy with the product.

Intuitive, easy-to-use interface! You can start parsing the same day you purchase. Also, there are many useful integrations, e.g. Zapier and Salesforce.

Really needs the ability for a user to create default fields that autofill at the time of parsing.

Sarosh
Product Manager in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great technology and amazing customer service

Kommentare: It's been amazing working with parseur team.
They take their customers seriously and help them at every turn. From integration to debugging and scaling.
The support team has been most helpful and made things easier for us.

It's simple and integrating with their system is very easy

If analytics can be improved it will be a huge win.

Roch
CTO in Frankreich
Quelle: GetApp

Email parsing as a service

- Very easy to use and setup, if you plug it with Zapier you can setup a simple email parsing pipeline in less than one hour. - Impressive customer service

- It can become a little bit expensive if you are parsing large amount of transactional emails. In the end it save us a lot of time.

Jack
Head of Product in Serbien

Superb stuff

Kommentare: Saves a huge amount of time and is really useful... also the support is great. The guys are really good.

very easy to use, and a very solid function. Not beautiful but extremely useful.

Nothing really. I guess the UI could be improved to be easier on the eye but not a biggie.

Regional Operations Manager at ZEN Rooms (Rocket Internet) in Singapur
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great software for quickly setting up email parsing

Sleek and easy to setup and use. Excellent customer service, responding quickly and comprehensively.

Lack of additional tweaks to the parsing when it doesnt pickup exactly what you need. That being said, they're releasing updates regularly, and I'm sure this will be part of their dev roadmap.

Ryan
Ryan
CEO in USA

It works, it's affordable, but my parsers frequently break (probably my own fault)

Kommentare: Excellent customer service and automated data entry

The software is straightforward and the interface is easy to learn, but the tech support team is downright AMAZING.

It's tricky to create reliably working parsers, and they can break frequently by your own mistake, or any slight change in data.

Nicole
project manager in USA

Great live chat support!

Helpful and knowledgable support to answer any questions

I am very satisfied with this product although it may be helpful to have available more tutorial videos. However, with that said, the support staff via chat are wonderful and were able to answer my questions.