Über TimberScan

Core Associates ist der stolze Hersteller von TimberScan, einer führenden Workflow-Automatisierungs- und Content-Management-Software für Sage CRE.

Erfahre mehr über TimberScan

The only issue we experience was the image could become distorted if it was processed through the system a variety of times.

Bewertungen zu TimberScan

TimberScan hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 113 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TimberScan bereits verwendet?

Rachel
Rachel
Project Administrator in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Accounting NO PROBLEM with this product.

Kommentare: TimberScan was one of the best software's I have ever been lucky to learn and use in my job. I stream lined the accounting and routing processes within our company. This alleviated so much paper being wasted as well as duplicate being scanned in and then deleted.

I loved the scan featuring allow you to directly import all invoices and pay application into the system database. This program also allowed you to directly route on project levels to the approving parties. Doing so really streamlined the approval processes and helped us stay on top of billing out per completion of each scope. I felt it was very user friendly and added so much value to our accounting department. It was also very beneficial that we were able to search by vendor or job for invoices that were approved, pending, or rejected. In many cases more programs cannot allow you to quickly provide answers to those types of questions.

Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

TimberScan has revolutionized our Accounts Payable processes like nothing else has.

Kommentare: TimberScan has allowed us to manage/process more invoices with fewer team members than we've ever had assigned to Accounts Payable. TimberScan has revolutionized our invoice approval/payment processes.

TimberScan simplifies/improves our invoice approval process in many ways. First, we are able to manage unapproved invoices in a way we were never able to before. Second, we are able to track bottlenecks in the invoice approval process. Third, we are able to go 100% paperless for Accounts Payable. Fourth, our approval process is much more secure than it ever has been. Fifth, TimberScan allows our approvers to have access to copies of every invoices they've approved. Sixth, TimberScan has allowed us to provide audit detail (for sales taxes, CPAs, IRS, etc.) in a simple/easy fashion.

TimberScan Mobile is still a little buggy. Other than that, there is very little else that I struggle with regarding TimberScan. And please note that TimberScan Mobile has been VERY useful in allowing some of our busier approvers the ability to more timely review/approve invoices.

Irene
Accounts Receivable Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Decent but not our favorite

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Could be a good fit if you are looking for something simple and user friendly. We tried it out but ultimately it did not meet our particular needs.

Decent cost won't break the bank. Very user friendly. Seamless transition.

Features are somewhat limited compared to other competitors. Uploading documents wasn't the fastest.

Alex
System Analysis in Kanada

Excellent Document Management System for Sage 300 CRE

Kommentare: We successfully utilized TimberScan for over a decade and only discounted using it when we moved away from Sage 300 CRE as our accounting system. TimberScan offers features that we still do not have in our new accounting system and our company is interested in exploring if it is possible to use Timberscan or something similar with our new system which is the highest praise I can give.

Reliable and fast, our accounts payable and document control personal have always found TimberScan up to task. New employees have always been able to be trained on it very quickly as well.

Difficult to deploy, you will most likely require the TimberScan team to perform any installation or re-installation of TimberScan, though I have noticed in more recent years they have invested in better deployment technology. Difficult to use when you are not on the same intranet as the server.

Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I do really like this software

Kommentare: I like the people at Core Associates and they are very receptive to new ideas.

This software has sped up our accounts payable entry tenfold. I can now capture invoices that are sent to me in PDF format and it will automatically fill in certain fields for me so that I can now skip those fields when entering and just focus on the coding of the invoice. Also it is very easy to attach check copies to the invoices so then we now have the entire package from invoice to supporting documents to checks online and no more paper files!!!

The thing I like least about this software is attaching copies of invoices we pay online with our credit cards. They should make it like they do with checks. Now I have to go in and manually attach a copy to every invoice paid and that is a big job with the number of invoices we pay with our credit card.

Dustin
Dustin
Estimator / Project Manager Assistant in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We love Timberscan and consider it vital to our processes.

Kommentare: Paperless processing and accurate approvals.

Paperless. Paperless approval. Digital approval records. Paperless check copies. Paperless job cost inquiries. No need to retain boxes of hard copies for years on end.

Data entry and software installs/upgrades. We've had problems with quirkiness regarding commitments. Software installs and upgrades require installation from outside our office. This happens often enough to be a nuisance but not often enough to dissuade others from purchasing.

TimberScan Review

Kommentare: Overall it is a great software to use, organizing billing to subcontractors, but the overall software could be updated to be able to provide a faster more effective approval process.

I like the feasibility of being able to pay subcontractors through this software. It makes it easy to see who is remaining to be paid and who is still awaiting payment. I love being able to send an invoice to someone else in my office if the item does not apply to me and be able to create comments on the actual invoice

What I like least is that the software looks like it is still running on an old Windows software. Things tend to run real slow and loading different invoices is difficult which makes approving and sending notes/comments can take longer than it should.

Bryce
Material and Logistics Coordinator in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Timberscan saves time

Kommentare: Has been everything we could ask.

I am able to process and submit invoices with ease using Timberscan. I am in charge of daily purchases for our Service department, so utilizing timberscan is a daily god-send.

It can be slow at times, but that seems to be when I am running through an external VPN or a Wifi network .. when Hard-Wired it runs smoothly.

Bobby
Bobby
Chief Financial Officer in USA

Timberscan Review

Kommentare: We use Timberscan to make our AP process paper-less and integrate with Sage 300CRE.

It does allow us to go paperless and have an electronic trail for invoice/receipt approvals. It also integrates with Sage 300CRE

It is slow and doesn't make credit card statement reconciliation easy.

Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

High Volume Real Estate User

-Love the workflows for approvals -Numerous fields for coding expenses and providing detail -Comment function to send notes to approvers

-System is slow on occasion -Acquiring images can be cumbersome -Not able to make corrections once the document has been passed

Shane
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our experience is inconsistency in the performance of Timberscan from version to version.

Kommentare: First paperless software implementation, approval process workflow.

Ease of access in looking up documents for reference, approval process workflow, licensing model works well.

Inconsistency of performance, poor version control & consistency. The only way you can get an update to fix something is if you log a case, this includes missing updates for things that you haven't yet identified as not working. I relate it to an App from Android, constant updates without consistent performance on key functions.

Michelle
Accounting assistant in USA
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Timberscan has increased my productivity and ability to get invoices approved and paid .

Kommentare: It is much easier to get my invoices approved in a timely manner

It's paperless. I can keep track of where invoices are. Easy to use and maintain. Search options are very useful.

Limited routing ability at entry level and final review. No spell check in email. It takes time for new coding and commitments to transfer from Timberline. You can't choose your default printer, it seems to pick a different printer each day.

Neal
Construction in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Visability into the pre-approved AP process, and easy access to approved invoices.

Simple solution for paperless AP. I also like that there is now a remote feature because our approvers travel so much.

Would like subs to have access to upload their own documents. We would like the software to be in the could and allow subs to upload their own documents to cut down on the work by accounting.

Tashiana
Payroll Manager in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

This is my first time ever using TimberScan and I have picked it up very quickly.

Kommentare: When I started my job, my company use to manually copy all the invoices for each job and scan them together in order to bill out. Now we just run the report for each job and pull all the invoices at the same time. Something that use to take a day, now only takes a few hours at most.

I love easy it is to use. The way it works with Sage 300 CRE is absolutely amazing. I believe the reports are best feature of the program. They allow you to grab all the invoices all at once. TimberScan has afforded my company the ability to become more efficient in accounts payable as well as billing out.

I think the customer service is amazing but if there is an issue it sometimes take a little while for someone to get back to you.

Barbara
Payroll in USA

Exceptional

Kommentare: Love the no paper process. Turn around time with approvals improved 80%

easy to use and very efficient and time saving is the best. Easy to look invoices and informative for the project Managers

Sometime slow on coding. Take a long time to get GL codes from Timberline. Not sure why this is but other wise it is great.

Cathy
Accountant in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and a great asset to our accounting team

Kommentare: Time saving, ease of use.

The ease of use and the capability of locating invoices quickly. The ability to filter by property, date, account # to locate invoices.

Some of the quirks, working well with other programs. We've had issues with the program not speaking well to Timberline on certain machines.

Catherine
admin in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

works well and has improved our workflow

Kommentare: Record Keeping

importing into our accounting system is simple and efficient; keeping a physical record of payments and the status of what is outstanding/owed.

The product can be glitchy at times due to the latest software updates but seems to be working better now for most of the associates.

Carolyn
Manager AIS in USA

It's ingeniously simple

The support desk is phenomenal. The system design is brilliant... even though the application is a little clunky.

Its a little clunky... Its not terribly intuitive. One with a Sage background should be able to breeze through it more easily.

Cliff
VP of Finance in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good software, but limited OCR capabilities

Timberscan is easy to use and the routing features are nice. Support team has been responsive and helpful.

OCR does not work more than 65% of the time, therefore, making it inefficient. Also, some reports are limited in their true use.

Elizabeth
CFO in USA

pleased with software but it needs improvement

Viewing invoices on my computer is easier than looking for a paper copy and the approval process is smoother

Often get error messages and have to start my inquiry all over which is sometimes frustrating and inconvenient

Sloan
Junior Project Manager in USA

Timberscan streamlined our invoice acquisition and approval system and saves us time and money.

+ easily capture and code invoices + rigid approval process + ability to annotate invoices for accounting + useful reporting functions

- "glitchy" UI - software has to be manually configured to allow communication between different levels of invoice handling - difficult to split invoices with separate descriptions

Aimee
Accounts Payable in USA

Timberscan is a very user friendly software.

I like that with very little training, anyone can learn how to use TS. I learned in less than a week, and feel confident in being able to teach others how to use it.

The only dislike that I have is that if I happen to send an invoice to a manager for review, I can't get access to it until they release it.

Raquel
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our experience has been with the product has been positive other than a few tech issues.

Kommentare: We were able to remove all paper copied invoices from our office and eliminate filing cabinets and mail.

The software eliminates paper with keeping a more detail paper trail. We are able to process invoices faster, eliminate past due invoices that are lost, and hold people accountable to code their invoices on time.

We have had several issues with the software malfunctioning on the IT side. We have a lot of sync issues with Timberline and our server.

Andrew
Director of Business Intelligence in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great add on for our accounting system to manage invoices

Ability to scan in invoices and attach them to vendor records keeps us from managing paper copies, and allows quick and easy review of documents.

Feature set isn't very robust, and implementation was a longer process than quoted.

Kim
Controller in USA

Overall the invoice approval process is much more streamlined.

Less paper floating around the office and also being able to see invoices attached to entries in the system.

The lack of use with the PO and SM modules. We enter invoices 3 different ways due to Timberscan not functioning with these modules.