Über TimberScan

Core Associates ist der stolze Hersteller von TimberScan, einer führenden Workflow-Automatisierungs- und Content-Management-Software für Sage CRE.

Erfahre mehr über TimberScan

The only issue we experience was the image could become distorted if it was processed through the system a variety of times.

Bewertungen zu TimberScan

TimberScan hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 112 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TimberScan bereits verwendet?

Rachel
Rachel
Project Administrator in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Accounting NO PROBLEM with this product.

Kommentare: TimberScan was one of the best software's I have ever been lucky to learn and use in my job. I stream lined the accounting and routing processes within our company. This alleviated so much paper being wasted as well as duplicate being scanned in and then deleted.

I loved the scan featuring allow you to directly import all invoices and pay application into the system database. This program also allowed you to directly route on project levels to the approving parties. Doing so really streamlined the approval processes and helped us stay on top of billing out per completion of each scope. I felt it was very user friendly and added so much value to our accounting department. It was also very beneficial that we were able to search by vendor or job for invoices that were approved, pending, or rejected. In many cases more programs cannot allow you to quickly provide answers to those types of questions.

Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

TimberScan has revolutionized our Accounts Payable processes like nothing else has.

Kommentare: TimberScan has allowed us to manage/process more invoices with fewer team members than we've ever had assigned to Accounts Payable. TimberScan has revolutionized our invoice approval/payment processes.

TimberScan simplifies/improves our invoice approval process in many ways. First, we are able to manage unapproved invoices in a way we were never able to before. Second, we are able to track bottlenecks in the invoice approval process. Third, we are able to go 100% paperless for Accounts Payable. Fourth, our approval process is much more secure than it ever has been. Fifth, TimberScan allows our approvers to have access to copies of every invoices they've approved. Sixth, TimberScan has allowed us to provide audit detail (for sales taxes, CPAs, IRS, etc.) in a simple/easy fashion.

TimberScan Mobile is still a little buggy. Other than that, there is very little else that I struggle with regarding TimberScan. And please note that TimberScan Mobile has been VERY useful in allowing some of our busier approvers the ability to more timely review/approve invoices.

Monica
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We go live on August 1st, but we have done some test runs and run into a few issues

Kommentare: The security of proper approvals for all AP invoices. The ease of tracking the progress and time taken to get an invoice completely through Timberscan. Dashboard feature, inquiries and reports make managing the invoice processing time, approval verification and compliance warnings obvious and trackable with the audit trail of the history of each invoice. This will make all users accountable for their time and process of utilizing the functions of Timberscan.

The approval process is securing the proper people being accountable for their jobs cost. The tracking of all AP invoices is simplified. The reports and inquiries keep us abreast of invoice status at all times. I like knowing there is a feature that keeps invoices that exceed a commited amount from being exported to Sage AP.

The compliance documentation is not handled the same way as it is in Sage. Even though it gives you the warnings of compliance issues, the data entry clerk has to still go physically attach the pdf files of compliance items into Sage manually as she does now, which is not eliminating her time spent on this process. It's almost like a duplication of work for the sake of managing compliance. She is utilizing the drag and drop feature to have her documentation available as a pdf file to go back to Sage and insert the necessary docs into the Sage Compliance Manager. Therefore, she won't be able to do direct scanning of her subcontractor payment applications into Timberscan since it will need to be a pdf file to kept for the compliance management in Sage.

Alex
System Analysis in Kanada

Excellent Document Management System for Sage 300 CRE

Kommentare: We successfully utilized TimberScan for over a decade and only discounted using it when we moved away from Sage 300 CRE as our accounting system. TimberScan offers features that we still do not have in our new accounting system and our company is interested in exploring if it is possible to use Timberscan or something similar with our new system which is the highest praise I can give.

Reliable and fast, our accounts payable and document control personal have always found TimberScan up to task. New employees have always been able to be trained on it very quickly as well.

Difficult to deploy, you will most likely require the TimberScan team to perform any installation or re-installation of TimberScan, though I have noticed in more recent years they have invested in better deployment technology. Difficult to use when you are not on the same intranet as the server.

Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I do really like this software

Kommentare: I like the people at Core Associates and they are very receptive to new ideas.

This software has sped up our accounts payable entry tenfold. I can now capture invoices that are sent to me in PDF format and it will automatically fill in certain fields for me so that I can now skip those fields when entering and just focus on the coding of the invoice. Also it is very easy to attach check copies to the invoices so then we now have the entire package from invoice to supporting documents to checks online and no more paper files!!!

The thing I like least about this software is attaching copies of invoices we pay online with our credit cards. They should make it like they do with checks. Now I have to go in and manually attach a copy to every invoice paid and that is a big job with the number of invoices we pay with our credit card.

Dustin
Dustin
Estimator / Project Manager Assistant in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We love Timberscan and consider it vital to our processes.

Kommentare: Paperless processing and accurate approvals.

Paperless. Paperless approval. Digital approval records. Paperless check copies. Paperless job cost inquiries. No need to retain boxes of hard copies for years on end.

Data entry and software installs/upgrades. We've had problems with quirkiness regarding commitments. Software installs and upgrades require installation from outside our office. This happens often enough to be a nuisance but not often enough to dissuade others from purchasing.

TimberScan Review

Kommentare: Overall it is a great software to use, organizing billing to subcontractors, but the overall software could be updated to be able to provide a faster more effective approval process.

I like the feasibility of being able to pay subcontractors through this software. It makes it easy to see who is remaining to be paid and who is still awaiting payment. I love being able to send an invoice to someone else in my office if the item does not apply to me and be able to create comments on the actual invoice

What I like least is that the software looks like it is still running on an old Windows software. Things tend to run real slow and loading different invoices is difficult which makes approving and sending notes/comments can take longer than it should.

Bryce
Material and Logistics Coordinator in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Timberscan saves time

Kommentare: Has been everything we could ask.

I am able to process and submit invoices with ease using Timberscan. I am in charge of daily purchases for our Service department, so utilizing timberscan is a daily god-send.

It can be slow at times, but that seems to be when I am running through an external VPN or a Wifi network .. when Hard-Wired it runs smoothly.

Bobby
Bobby
Chief Financial Officer in USA

Timberscan Review

Kommentare: We use Timberscan to make our AP process paper-less and integrate with Sage 300CRE.

It does allow us to go paperless and have an electronic trail for invoice/receipt approvals. It also integrates with Sage 300CRE

It is slow and doesn't make credit card statement reconciliation easy.

Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

High Volume Real Estate User

-Love the workflows for approvals -Numerous fields for coding expenses and providing detail -Comment function to send notes to approvers

-System is slow on occasion -Acquiring images can be cumbersome -Not able to make corrections once the document has been passed

Shane
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our experience is inconsistency in the performance of Timberscan from version to version.

Kommentare: First paperless software implementation, approval process workflow.

Ease of access in looking up documents for reference, approval process workflow, licensing model works well.

Inconsistency of performance, poor version control & consistency. The only way you can get an update to fix something is if you log a case, this includes missing updates for things that you haven't yet identified as not working. I relate it to an App from Android, constant updates without consistent performance on key functions.

Trana
Director of Accounting in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Could not do without AP images in our system. Has become a staple with our software.

Kommentare: Having electronic images without having to go to the file room. Especially for prior years where the files are no longer onsite.

Having all AP images at your fingertips is very convenient and more efficient than rummaging through paper files.

It would be more beneficial and economical to have the ability to scan all documents related to all modules in Timberscan, with our current version, without having to purchase a new add on.

Amanda
Accounting Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TimberScan was a game changer for our company.

The fact that it is paperless and the "electronic" paper trail. The routing options to make sure that all members of our team are able to review the invoices that are pertinent to them are a huge time saver!

We have syncing, printing and emailing issues fairly consistently. I wish there were tips and tricks built in to the system for the various users too.

IT Manager in USA

Timberscan has been great!

I love the ease in pulling up any historical invoice and the ability to route new invoices for coding.

It can be a little sluggish to open larger invoices. Would be nice to be able to see which approval workflows have been assigned jobs in a report or screen somewhere, so it is easier to find one that may need to be reassigned to a new workflow.

Sean
VP Admin & Finance in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great addition to Sage 300

Kommentare: Automated our AP approval flow

Very user friendly, even for the not so computer savvy members of our team. The application was easy to set up and is easy to maintain.

The only thing that we have found so far that could use improvement is the ability to put invoices on hold and have that carry over to Sage.

Shelby
HR/Accounting Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Always easy to work with.

Kommentare: We have multiple offices and some are remote. So anyone can access and approve invoices from any location.

The ability to track where invoices are in approval stage. The ability to attached checks. The ease of importing into Sage 300. The ability to control user functions and uses. The ability to approved other users invoices and push them thru the system.

Some screens close out completely (i.e. vendor search) when you just want to go search another vendor.

Tammy
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Timberscan has saved us time and money!

The approval process speeds up the entire AP process plus there is never any lost or misplaced invoices!

It would be nice to speed up moving through attaching existing invoices. Also it would be great to have the option to change a document from a packing slip to an invoice.

Rhonda
Accounts Payable Admin in USA

User Friendly, Great invoice Management software

Kommentare: I am able to manage my invoices, see who has them and for how long.

Ease of use Invoice Management Mobile application Tech support Less duplicate invoices being put into system Reports

Not being able to set columns for auto fill. Not enough reports

Kim
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Timberscan has made the approval process 100x easier.

Kommentare: Ease of routing and approval.

Being able to easily route the invoices for approval and having electronic copies for future references.

Would like better options for report filters, plus would like a copy setup feature for when creating new users.

Kris
Controller in USA

Love the paperless tracking and approval

easy invoice retrieval for reporting, even on invoices 2 years old no longer having to search old files.

not much, some of the inquires could use a little more options when searching, and some reporting issues

Allen
Corporate Controller in USA

Corporate Controller of a General Contractor

Kommentare: Great product. Very easy to use, and efficient to track A/P invoices and workflow. Fantastic integration with Sage 300/Timberline. I wouldn't want to give it up.

Easy and efficient

Would like it to track lien waivers

Sondra
Accountant in USA

It's great to be able to get approvals quickly so we can speed up the accounts payable process.

I like being able to scan the images and them at my fingertips when I need to look something up or provide information to staff or auditors without having to pull the paper copy.

The occasional pop up errors that doesn't give me enough information to know why I am getting the error.

Jessica
Accounting in USA

Doesn't always talk with conterpoint

Easy to use, ad to train on. I am able to show someone how to use and they are able to figure it out. Also LOVE AIM

There are too many ways to get to the same report. And the format of each report varies. Some are easy to read while others are not

Emily
Vice President & CFO in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good way to eliminate the paper

Interface with Sage 300 CRE; electronic approvals; eliminating the use of paper and the need to maintain storage for the files

Cumbersome for some tasks, slow customer support response to urgent needs and slow development of fixes for issues.

Jeffrey
Controller in USA

Overall a valuable product that could be even better with a few tweaks.

I like the ability to code and route invoices easily. I also appreciate having an image library to use for research. I wouldn't mind being able to have more that two options for view size & to be able to save the larger view size when entering multiple invoices.

I miss the old method of entering dates. I also think you should be able to clear invoice markings on the acquire screen without deleting all of them.