Über VSee Clinic

VSee is the telehealth system used by NASA Space Station, McKesson, GE, Optum, DaVita, Trinity, and 2000+. Visit vsee.com for more info

Erfahre mehr über VSee Clinic

The software and app were both fairly useful until last week weeks. Customer service has always been difficult to access.

Not acceptable support at any level, but especially during a national crisis.

Bewertungen zu VSee Clinic

4,0

VSee Clinic hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 68 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VSee Clinic bereits verwendet?

K. michael R.
K. michael R.
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Thank you VSee!

Kommentare: The team is incredibly responsive. Nimble. Intelligent. They listened offered great solutions and adapted to our needs - immediately.

The platform is extremely intuitive. Our operation transformed from vast majority office-based delivery to almost complete video operation within 48 hours during the COVID-19 crisis. Truly amazing!

Whenever we had a question about how the software worked, the team gave a quick response. If the existing solution did not match a particular workflow, they adapted it to make a great solution. The mark of a great team!

Gerald F.
Counselor in USA

Review of VSEE

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have had to call customer service about many things which should have been explained better in the directions online. The customer service people have always been very helpful, however, so I think I have enough things taken care of now.

Hipaa compliance is very important, and this platform does a good job of this. The platform also works on a low and reasonable bandwidth, and speed, and the picture and sound are still quite good.

Lack of adequate troubleshooting directions when there is difficulty with functioning. The internal directions could be better. Not everything about the platform is labeled adequately. It does not allow for multiple people to be in the meeting.

vor 12 Monaten

First off, thanks for sharing your feedback Gerald. We are really sorry that you had difficulty troubleshooting and figuring out directions on how to use our platform. Clearly, we fell short, and we apologize. We've passed your comments to the team to make directions clearly and more readily available online. Thank you again for the review.

Wand M.
Self in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

VSee Virtual Doctor Appointment

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Iike the fact that I can visit with my doctor without having to go in to his office, and be at home for the appointment. Kind of Iike a house call.

I feel it was a little confusing as how to use it for the first time, as well as downloading the software.

Director of Effectiveness in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for HIPPA compliant chat

Kommentare: We selected this chat for medical conversations with office personnel, medical personnel, and patients. Vsee delivered exactly as promised. While you had to pay for the HIPPA compliance certificate, the same security structures and platform was in place.

Easy to use, low-bandwidth option for HIPPA compliant medical chats. While virtual calls were sometimes slow, the low-bandwidth option was great for those in remote areas or on mobile medical units.

Sound issues were the biggest issues. Not many cons at all. It provided all that they said they would.

Loren L.
Licensed Psycj in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great service for teletherapy for counseling services

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I really enjoy using VSee which is my first choice in teletherapy platforms with doxy being my backup for clients who complain they are unable to use VSee.

I use the free version and it works great most of the time. When it doesn’t, it usually is due to internet connectivity issues that my clients are having. I love being able to customize my own window and make as large or small as I like which helps when I’m doing brainspotting to see where my pointer is at to guide the client into processing trauma.

Some clients have not been able to use it on Android phones or some computer systems for an unknown reason. Clients with this problem have not been able to accurately describe to me why they have not been able to use it.

Freedom R.
Psychotherapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Best HIPAA compliant teleconference platform!!

Kommentare: Simply it's the best out there specially for solo providers like myself. HIPAA compliant, easy to use, great features and recommended by other organizations in the mental health industry.

Knowing that organizations like NASA uses this software plus that is HIPAA compliant makes a provider like myself do her job with ease. It's easy to install and my client's find it very useful.

Really can't complain. VSEE offers a waiting room, patient registration, mobile app, what else can you ask for? The video quality is terrific!

Ryan G.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good overall

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it is a good product but does have the occasional glitch.

Very easy to use and is self explanatory.

Occasionally the sound and video go out or it needs to buffer.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for writing to let us know your thoughts about VSee Clinic Ryan. It looks like we fell short on audio and video output and that's not okay. Rest assured we are doing everything that we can to better your experience with our product. On another note, we are really glad to hear that you find our product easy to use. Again, thanks so much for the review!

David D.
CFO in USA

Made it easy

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like the fact that Clinic interacts and alerts me in my downloaded version of VSee Messenger

This was the first telehealth video platform that we used after experimenting with Skype. I found the platform to be user friendly and I liked the security of an offered BAA. Clinic is an updated cloud-based version of the original VSee Messenger platform. As a not for profit organization we have found the free version sufficient for our purposes because we had an existing scheduler -- but I would imagine the paid version with the upgrades would be great for new users.

At first it had some glitches in performance -- but that got better in time. Also, originally the user had to download the VSee Messenger program to their computer, but with Clinic it is a cloud-based link much like Zoom.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback on VSee Clinic David! We are thrilled to hear that you find our product user friendly and find security in our offered BAA. We aim to improve our product over time so we apologize for the glitches you've encountered. Thanks again for your feedback!

Michael K.
Marriage & Family Therapist in Private Practice in USA

Great Free Video that Meets HIPAA Requirements

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: For a free version that is HIPAA compliant, VSee is great! I don't need or use (or long-for) the bells and whistles that paid versions of video platforms offer. But, I am limited to seeing one client at a time: no groups for me using VSee (or most other free HIPAA compliant platforms). A client list would be handy, but I do fine without one. Other well-known and popular platforms (Whatsapp, Skype) that are available to the general public provide better quality, but they are not HIPAA compliant. At some point, that will become an issue for therapists. I found that the free version of Zoom adapts better to low bandwidth. I use Doxy, Zoom and Whatsapp as well.

VSee has better video and quality than other free platforms. It also has a volume control. VSee allows me to use a quality HIPAA compliant platform for free.

I have been using VSee Messenger. For some reason, I cannot not get VSee Clinic to work for me. The Clinic version seems to have more clinical features such as a call list. Instead of having a list of clients that I frequently call, I text or e-mail clients a link. But, this is little problem at all.

Krista T.
Clinical Psychologist in USA

Secure HIPPA compliant Telehealth needs some improvement

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Okay. I often have to call a client back at least once, due to the client not having audio. Sometimes, we have to switch to Zoom. I would prefer to avoid this problem.

I value that this VSEE software is HIPAA compliant. I appreciate all you all do to help me provide telehealth to so many during this pandemic. You all are amazing and so helpful to me and my clients!

My clients have a hard time with the onboarding. My long term clients have shared that the VSEE app was easier than the web based software that I purchased. Clients like to be able to go back to VSEE messages, which can be viewed on the VSEE app, but are not available after the web based telehealth sessions. My teen and child clients like to share music videos. I also like to share educational psychology videos like Ted Talks and videos on Class dojo on emotional coping. I like that I can share my screen and the client can too. However, the shared screen view is tiny and the client can not read the worksheets or hardly see the videos I am showing. Further, the client is unable to hear the audio from the video. VSEE only allows audio output from the client and the provider. It would be so incredibly helpful for VSEE to work on allowing videos to be heard. Many of my clients have youtube channels, as do I where we create and want to share videos. Please consider this for future sessions. Clients also like how zoom offers a video background to provide more privacy. This would be a great option for VSEE as well. Thanks for the chance to provide feedback.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Krista. We are sorry to hear that your clients have a hard time onboarding and we'd like to thank you for your numerous suggestions on how we can improve our product. We will be passing your comments on to our product team. We want to make sure your voice is heard as we continue to improve, and hope you won't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do to make this better. Thank you again

Jane H.
Owner/Psychotherapist in USA

Excellent Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: During the pandemic, I have been just as busy as I was before because my appointments are now virtual. Many of my clients love that they no longer have to drive to my office, which saves them time by not having to travel. Clients have also taken a break at their work to come online for their appointment. Even though I am back in my office about half of the time, I still plan to use VSee for the remainder of my appointments.

During the pandemic I began doing telemental health. I knew I wanted a program that was HIPAA compliant and had heard of VSee in a continuing education workshop I had taken several years ago. After researching several other platforms, I choose VSee and have been so glad that I did. It's very user friendly and provides a secure network for both messaging and video conferencing. My clients love it, especially because it is easy to use. It's easy to send out the invitations the evening before their appointment to join at a certain time and it also reminds the client of their appointment.

There have been a couple of times that I've had trouble connecting with my clients; however, the technical staff is exceptional and easily was able to fix the problem.

letztes Jahr

We appreciate the kind words Dr. Hayes. We are thrilled to hear that you find our software user friendly and that it provides you a secure network to connect to your clients. It's always humbling to hear how we're able to help our customers. Have a great day, and thanks for the review!

Loretta S.
Provider in USA

VSEE Use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love VSEE. I have used other products but VSEE is the best. I started using VSEE when Molina Healthcare set it up and I was seeing their patients several years ago. I then switched to my own VSEE and love it.

That it is HIPPA protected. It is versatile and easy to use.

When a client loses internet or gets a text or phone call on their phone, it shows them in the waiting room numerous times. Others waiting get frustrated because it shows so many ahead of them. Would be nice if this could be condensed.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the positive review Loretta! We love hearing from our customers especially when our product is able to make a positive difference to them. Your comment on our waiting room notification is noted and will be shared to our product team if there's anything we can do to address that. Thank you again and stay safe!

Dolores A.
LMFT in USA

Reliable Service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am able to see people during the pandemic without risk and am confident that confidentiality is preserved. I tried Psychology Today's app and Doxy.me but have stuck with VSee because they communicate when there are difficulties and fix them in a timely way.

VSee was my first choice for Tele-Behavioral Health as the US government has it on a HIPAA approved list. I found their support to be helpful as I needed guidance. They do regular maintenance which they announce in advance and also announce issues as they occur. My clients have had no trouble with installing the app and it is reliable . I have liked the fact that they are continually upgrading and problem solving to mae the app more user friendly.

It could me more intuitive. Psychology Today's app is more intuitive and given the pandemic, it was difficult at first for a computer neophyte to learn how to use it. The manuals need to be written so anyone can figure things out easily.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for writing and letting us know your thoughts about our product Dolores! We are really glad to hear that you have been consistently using our product considering you've tried several platforms as well. We hear your desire for VSee Clinic to be more intuitive and this is something we aim to improve on. We've already passed your comment to the product team for their review. Thanks again for the feedback!

Nathan H.
Coach in USA

Great Secure Conferencing

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Is great experience for the most part. Able to offer virtual sessions that are secure and cost affordable.

I am able to do HIPAA compliant calls and not pay a lot of money for the service. Great for one on one sessions.

I can't really think of cons. It meets all of my needs. I do know that some clients have a hard time with connection and it seems to work better if we switch to a different platform. I just don't know how much of that is user error.

Rob O.
Therapist in UK

Brilliant for TeleMedicine Usees

Kommentare: VSee is a brilliant piece of software, is much more secure than Skype and so much more suited to using for telemedicine purposes. It's quick, easy to use and allows me to connect reliably with clients around the world. Highly recommended!

I really like the fact that VSee is operational with only low bandwidth, meaning that I can communicate with my clients even when I am in my office and they are not at home. The software works just as well on a mobile device as it does on a desktop PC, and so this gives my clients choice and flexibility as to how to connect.

There aren't too many 'cons' that I've come across with VSee, but if there is one it's that the system doesn't always notify when my clients connect in the VSee system, meaning that we both often have to 'add' each other to ensure that we are connected.

Deborah R.
clinical social worker/psychotherapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Great for an option through pandemic

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Have been able to see many clients I would not have been able to through the pandemic. This was very positive for my practice. Overall it has been above average.

This enabled me to keep my practice going through the pandemic. At first it was a little confusing to set up but since then seems to be working well with few problems. Like the privacy of this. Customer support is supportive.

It appears to be more costly than most. Initially I had the free software through VSee but this system crashed understandably when so many were using it. I bought the upgraded one and have stayed with it but feel it is rather expensive.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with VSee Clinic Deborah. We are grateful to hear that we have been part of ensuring you continue to provide care to your clients even during the pandemic. Thank you again for your time sharing your feedback!

Sandra B.

Unfortunately, this.

Kommentare: Overall, I felt frustrated and disappointed more often than not. When I would receive an email notification from VSee indicating that the program was being updated in some way, I felt a sense of dread regarding what was to come. I have only observed a worsening in the user experience--for myself as a clinician as well as for my clients--since starting to use this program for which I have paid a monthly fee.

The integration of VSee was relatively easy at first. When I had difficulties with the program, I reached out for assistance, and the representatives responded in a kind manner.

I found that the audio lagged during most meetings, the video also often lagged and was sometimes just pixels, and the VSee login page was intermittently down during business hours. I could not rely on VSee to work smoothly on any given day. As an aside, I cannot recall a product for which I have submitted a negative review in my life. I do not like this feeling of writing negative things about a product. However, I received three emails from VSee asking me to submit a review, and with each request, I felt worse about withholding the truth of my experience from other clinicians who could potentially encounter similar issues as I have had.

Steven S.
psychotherapist in USA

Good product

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: VSEE allows me to see my clients remotely when face-to-face visits was not an option with COVID. For the most part I have been satisfied with the product and it is allowing me to my service without interruption. I plan to continue using it even after the COVID restrictions are lifted. I feel telehealth is the wave of the future in health care.

I am able to use the free version of this product. It is HIPAA compliant which is important in my line of work.

Often have connectivity issues with this product. Not sure if it is software related or if it is the wi-fi connectivity of my clients. We have the fastest internet available on our end.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Steven! We appreciate the kind words! It's always humbling to hear from our customers that they intend to use our product even after the COVID restrictions are lifted. We put a lot of work into making telehealth an everyday experience, and so we are glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping clients like you. Stay safe and thanks again for the review.

Leticia A.
Psychologist/Owner in USA

Easy and Helpful

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This platform has been invaluable during the pandemic and has allowed me to reach clients all over my State!!

This platform is easy to use as a telehealth provider and most clients find it easy to use as well. It's great because it can be downloaded to many mobile devices. I love the option to share my screen as well.

Occasionally I have had difficulty using the chat function but overall not that often.

vor 12 Monaten

Wow Leticia thanks for your kind remarks! We are so happy that you find our platform valuable especially during the pandemic. We thrive on this type of feedback, so we'll be sure to pass this review off to the team who are working so hard to make VSee Clinic even better!

Diana T.
Dietitian in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

LOVE VSEE FOR USE WITH MY CLIENTS

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Fantastic experience using VSee Clinic to see my clients on a daily basis.

This software is very easy to use. It's super easy for my clients to use as well.

It would be great if it stored email addresses so I didn't have to have an external list someone to draw from every time I "invited" a client to a session.

Jan A.
Psychophysiologist in USA

COVID-19 Pandemic Disastrous Impact on Clients

Loved this software and depended on it for daily use for my essential telemental health sessions. In the beginning, I was given a free Demo with a support person that was great!

March 31, 2020, without notice, I was blocked from using the free version. I imagine there were issues with internet, but NO Notice, NO communication about shutting down the free version!! Support Team NOT available. I see clients during this crisis for minimum fees, so paying $49/month is not an option. The respectable choice was to at least respond to emails or send out a notice. Not acceptable support at any level, but especially during a national crisis!

Alicia L.
Psychotherapist in USA

VSee review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Changing to tele health at beginning of pandemic was overwhelming. Using this platform helped me adjust to the the sudden change in how I provide counseling services

Easy to learn and use, especially helpful for pandemic

At times there is lag time in audio and blurriness in video

Judy K.
Clinical Social Worker/Owner Private Practice in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Makes it easy to work from home

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is a great alternative - particularly for clients who have a long way to drive to get to my office. It has made it possible for me to easily work from home in an environment in which that was absolutely necessary.

This is a reliable product and makes it easier to work from home than I ever imagined.

It has been difficult to add clients who are in different locations (when, for example, I am doing marital counseling and the clients are in two different locations I have found it difficult to let both in from the waiting room.) What happens is that one person can't hear or be heard, even if their visual is present.

Licensed Professional Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Helps to provide mental health and overcome geographical barriers in a secure manner

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a positive experience with VSee. Honestly, I don't know what other software exists on the market for secure communication between mental health professionals and clients, but VSee is fairly easy to use and easy for client's to figure out or be guided through.

I most like how easy VSee was to set up on my computer as a user. Also, once it was installed, I was invited to test the video and sound quality prior to any meeting or calls. This provided a measure of confidence prior to the meeting beginning.

My least favorite part of this software is that it seemed to lag quite a bit and quite often there was a echo with the other person I was speaking with. Sometimes it was fixed by plugging in headphone, sometimes not. Also, it was very sensitive to bandwidth and freezes up easily. Thankfully, it flashes red if it is frozen.

George S.

Critical product for healthcare

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very positive and I find this application to be critical to the future direction of healthcare in general. It was essential during the pandemic lockdown and allowed me to continue to treat scores of patients without interruption.

The video and sound quality have been consistently very good. Generally my patients have found it easy to use.

There have been some operational issues at times but VSee has always worked to solve these problems successfully.