Doxy.me

Doxy.me Bewertungen

von Doxy.me

Online therapy made simple.

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Sandy B.
psychologist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I moved from one state to another. I am licensed in both states. Many of my former patients wanted to continue working with me. This allows me to make money from a distance.

Vorteile: I like the ease in which I can meet with my patients and even friends. Once I have created my account, no one has to sign up for anything. I can be assured of confidentiality. Once my patients have tried it, they love it. Even those who live near by sometimes prefer to see me online to avoid the drive. Overall I am very satisfied with this site.

Nachteile: The only negative thing is it is imperative that one's internet support is strong to avoid the glitches that occur sometimes. Usually just rebooting helps both of us.

von Doxy.me an 15.3.2019

Thanks for your review! Glad you could "take" patients with you when you moved!

Best Medical Practice Assistant

Bewertet am 3.2.2020
Cori W.
APRN
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Providing excellent, HIPAA compliant telemedicine is a must for our practice. Being able to meet patients where they are at, instead of having them wait, take time away from work or family, and make sure their healthcare needs are met is the number 1 reason we use this program in our practice. It is an excellent program.

Vorteile: I love the ease of use. I like that there is nothing to download for the patient or provider. Everything is cloud based. Can be used on any device with a camera and internet access.

Nachteile: Sometimes based on internet service providers, the service can be slow. But this is an outside problem.

von Doxy.me an 5.2.2020

Thanks for the review Cori!

Social-Forward Healthcare

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Kyle M.
LPC, Supervising Counselor
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had VERY few hiccups with quality, connectivity, and other technical issues, but they appeared to be concentrated around the time a major overhaul of the aesthetics and features was taking place. I love it, my patients love it, and my staff love it. We have attempted other programs with "better" functions, but those fell with empty promises and the "added functionality" was marketed to make work flow simpler, but they were just so much more confusing than Doxy. We are really please with Doxy, and don't foresee a change in any near future.

Vorteile: I love the simplicity for patients to be able to access my virtual waiting room from anywhere. The features, as needed, is a great functional option; we're a nonprofit clinic and don't need all the features every day and don't need the cost to branch over every day. So, having the option to have them for a particular day is best for growth for any sized company and in any direction. Several other products were charging upwards of $300 per month when it was just me trying to reach patients in rural farming communities to prevent 3 hour travel times to get to the office. Doxy saved the day. Tele-health should be for ALL, not only those willing to pay the cost for convenience.

Nachteile: Not much; I do wish the app was still around. That made it easier for Providers on tablets, and notification when the Patient is in while multitasking.

von Doxy.me an 3.4.2019

Hi Kyle!

Thanks so much for the review! We are so glad doxy.me is fitting your needs. We also believe telemedicine should be for all!

Best Ever

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Noreen E.
psychologist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Doxy.me for almost a year now. Since signing up I have received nothing but praise from my clients who use it. When doing therapy over the internet it is important to have a product that is not only HIPPA compliant but also Secure.

Vorteile: A colleague recommended this product to me and I have been using it ever since. I love the feature of having a virtual waiting room for my clients. I am notified promptly when they have entered the "waiting room". I can share the screen with my clients while working on a treatment plan or homework. I can use it on my computer, my phone or my tablet and so can they. IT is the best HIPPA compliant app I have found.

Nachteile: I have not had any issues related to this software. Most of the time the issues I have are with WIFI or other connectivity issue not related to this product.

von Doxy.me an 6.1.2020

Hi Noreen!
Thanks so much for the review! We are glad you and your patients are enjoying the platform!

Used Doxy successfully for about 6 mths, and now it is freezing constantly during sessions

Bewertet am 21.9.2017
Sonya G.
Psychotherapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It was working really well for client appointments (which I do a lot of using tele conferencing systems) but has become extremely unreliable in the last month. I did recommend it to one colleague who is having similar issues

Vorteile: In the past I would have said easy to use and reliable ..

Nachteile: I have tried every possible combination to have the highest speed possible, and my clients have high speed service, but Doxy is constantly freezing up during sessions. I used to have excellent service with Doxy and I'm wondering why it has changed. When I do Doxy's diagnostic service it says everything is "excellent", but I can tell you it is not!I have already paid for the service for the year, but I'm considering switching. I received an email from the CEO of Doxy a month or so ago saying he was leaving and i am wondering if things have changed and the service isn't what it used to be?

von Doxy.me an 25.9.2017

Hi Sonya, I'm sorry for the trouble.

We haven't changed anything in the past couple months in regards to the quality of our service. I'd be happy to jump on a call with you and see what might be going on.

Sometimes even things like not having a recent software update installed can have negative effects on performance - so I'm confident we could get it worked out.

We also have a satisfaction guarantee so we will refund you for any unused time on your yearly plan if we are not able to come up with a solution for you.

I sent you a email as well so we can setup a time to troubleshoot.

Dylan Turner
dylan@doxy.me
CTO and Cofounder

Simple, effective, professional

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Katie D.
Therapist
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Doxy.me has allowed me to incorporate telehealth into my counseling practice. Living in a very rural state, this has been monumental in providing access to services for those who otherwise might have to go without as they are not in close proximity to a therapist. Even for my clients that live out in the country and might not have the best access to internet, doxy.me still seems to work with good connection and ease of use.

Vorteile: I love Doxy.me! I have started to see some of my clients via telehealth and doxy.me was the perfect way to get started. The platform is user friendly and I rarely run into problems with my clients not knowing how to connect. The userface is easy to navigate and the connection and function is effective and professional. I also love that there is a free version, which is great for providers who want to try it and see if it works for them.

Nachteile: No complaints!! I’ve honestly not had any complaints from myself or my clients. Would definitely recommend.

von Doxy.me an 10.2.2020

Hi Katie!

Thanks so much for your review! Glad it's working so well for you!

Great Telemed Platform

Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Craig T.
PMHNP, DNP
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I do a high volume of telepsychiatry visits and this has enabled me to virtually eliminate no "No-Shows." Therefore, the product essentially pays for itself.

Vorteile: Ease of use and the patient does not have to download an app to use it.

Nachteile: Sometimes there is a lag in depending on the patients internet speed.

von Doxy.me an 4.12.2019

Hi Dr. Tyson!

Thanks for the review! We are so glad we have helped you eliminate your 'no shows".

Great Online Platform for Teletherapy/ Coaching

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Anita S.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am a dating and relationship coach and also a therapist who uses Doxy.me for both businesses. I can do brief meetings on there or an entire 1 hour session.

Vorteile: This program is wonderful for meeting with clients online for therapy or coaching. I love the feature that lets people wait in a virtual "waiting room" until you are ready. The connection is clear and crisp and the audio is great.

Nachteile: I use the free version and I tried the paid version and didn't find it to be a good value. I wish I could record sessions to look back on them with the client.

von Doxy.me an 9.12.2019

Hi Anita!

Thanks so much for the review! There are some recording options you can use to record video. Reach out to support@doxy.me and we can give you more info!

Doxy Continues to Remain a Leading Source for Care

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Laurie R.
APRN/Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love the ease of use. I have used this for 3 years and have no complaints. My clients can log in easily.

Vorteile: I love being able to use the app. Simple for my clients to access, easy for providers to use. No muss no fuss basically.

Nachteile: A bit limited on the bells and whistles especially if using the free version. No associated EMR with this application.

von Doxy.me an 13.12.2019

Hi Laurie!
Thanks so much for the review!! :-)

Connectivity issues

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Alissa S.
Counselor
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Vorteile: It is so easy for clients to use! They just type they’re name and they are ready!

Nachteile: I had connectivity issues recently when using it, and I don’t think it was my internet.

von Doxy.me an 16.10.2019

Hi Alissa,

Our server was down yesterday. You can follow for updates at status.doxy.me

Why I like Doxy.me

Bewertet am 1.9.2019
Pamela E.
Psychotherapist, Counselor
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Well, I do video conferencing with my therapy clients. I was living in the Bay Area, and have since moved to a more rural area. But several of my clients wanted to continue therapy, and this has been great for us. In addition, the rural area I'm in has a lot of people in mountainous regions around me where there are few mental health care services; so, they are able to have therapy services through video. It's pretty awesome. Doxy.me has helped make that possible.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use mostly. I don't do a lot of fancy things. I just connect to clients, and we talk. Client can talk to me from any browser on any device, so it's portable. They just need access to the internet. I've never had a problem with the connection being too slow or dropping because of Doxy. Comcast, however, is another story...:-)

Nachteile: I honestly can't think of anything. If I had something to say about this, I certainly would, but I don't. :-)

von Doxy.me an 4.9.2019

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad you can keep seeing patients after you have moved!

Easy to use.

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Michelle G.
M.D.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Videoconferencing with clients.

Vorteile: Hipaa compliant. Free option, some paid features. No software required- runs on internet browser. Good mobile app. No log-in code required for each session . Clients don't have to register. Clients can log into the "waiting room" at any time. Custom virtual waiting room. You can message clients in the system.

Nachteile: Only runs on certain internet browsers. If I open another program (Skype, Facetime), I generally have to reboot my computer for Doxy to recognize my microphone again. Video and audio quality varies - often freezes up. Freezing up may be in part due to either my internet speed or the client's internet speed, so I am not sure how they could fix this. They do offer different quality levels (to match the internet speed) however on the paid version.

von Doxy.me an 4.6.2018

Thank you for your review! Have you ever taken our diagnostic tests for freezing video? You can find a link at help.doxy.me! Doxy.me works on Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.

The best platform I've tried!

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Earta N.
Owner and Provider
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I started to consistently work with clients that need video therapy in 2016. I tried all the platforms that were out at the time. I narrowed it down to two that I used consistently for 3-5 months, and finally decided on Doxy. Have not regretted my decision. I still occasionally use the other services and Doxy still remains my favorite.

Vorteile: The connection is reliable & customer service is responsive. I was most impressed with their last round of improvements/added features--it closely matched the list generated by the providers (even minor improvements that didn't get many upvotes) and it showed that the developing team was actually paying attention. I like that I have my virtual waiting room that I can customize.

Nachteile: There are times when I need to refresh the connection. The last time that I needed to do that several times during the week was many months ago and coincided with the most recent updates.

von Doxy.me an 7.10.2019

Thanks for your review Earta!

1st time review

Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Ed M.
Director of community Psychiatry
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a university based, urban psychiatry dept with the largest psych residency in the midwest. we have been using tel-psych services for ER, inpt., outpt & home based services. It has expanded the reach of the psychiatrists tremendously. The average age of a psychiatrist now is 62 y.o. The residents are learning from this experience & it has allowed us to reach the developmentally disabled, geriatric & medically compromised that were not receiving services before. Unfortunately Medicare & Medicaid will not pay for home based tele-med services yet so we are using Doxy with a foundation grant to publish the results & hopefully prove its value to the legislature. The only consistent issue we have had with Doxy is bandwidth. In some areas, the signal is weaker & we can't use Doxy. we switch to a HIPAA compliant version of Go To Meeting as a back up, which doesn't appear to use as much altho' it has limits Doxy does not have. If Doxy had a "low power" version that could be used in these areas.......................

Vorteile: clear sound & picture, 3 way calling, ability to have multiple staff using at the same time.

Nachteile: can't be used with average to weak signals.

I use doxy.me to virtually supervise residents working to become licensed counselors.

Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Sharon W.
Clinical Supervisor - LPC, LMFT, LSATP, NCC, ACS
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The ability to use a free HIPAA compliant virtual website in my supervising residents working towards licensure as counselors because my state allows virtual Clinical Supervision.

Vorteile: I was happy to find out about doxy.me at an ethics conference for counselors because doxy.me will sign a BAA to maintain confidentiality, unlike Skype or FaceTime. That allows me to meet virtually with my residents and to discuss confidential client information. I also am very happy that doxy.me has a free version for someone like me who is retired and only needs a few hours a month of access to see my residents. It was extremely easy to start with doxy.me, easy to sign the BAA, and easy to use. It also allows a simple way of access for my residents to come into my "waiting room." Additionally there are very few glitches in using the software, i.e. the video and sound are almost always perfect. And customer support is always ready to help. I have recommended doxy.me multiple times to colleagues including adding the website information to a bi-monthly newsletter article I write for my local counselor association.

Nachteile: I truly can't think of anything I don't like!

von Doxy.me an 4.6.2018

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you find us easy to use and we fit your needs!

Your product is simple and works well for video conferencing with patients

Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Craig T.
Owner/Psychotherapist

Kommentare: Secure HIPAA compliant video conferencing with a client

Vorteile: I like the fact that it is free because I only use the product now and then for particular clients. I think it is worth paying for given the issues I state below.

Nachteile: What is missing:
1. Online scheduling with:
a. A waiting list option that will inform clients on the waiting list of openings on a nightly basis .
b. Prepay requirement to schedule
c. Recurring appointments with recurring invoicing
(all are absolutely essential)
2. GPS location verification to assure:
a. That the client/patient is contacting the clinician from within the geographical boundaries of the state(s) where licensed to practice.
b. That the client/patient is contacting you from a location that is with in 15 miles of law enforcement and a hospital emergency room. Plus give me the phone numbers for emergency services in the area of the client.
c. Provide me with the current address and phone number of the client.
3. A consent page prior to meeting in which the client/patient will verify that they are
a. In a private and confidential location
b. In a location that is free of any threat to your safety
3. (very nice and extremely useful) A WordPress plugin for the service 4. (nice but not necessary) Either an interface for coordination with popular EMR software like OpenEMR etc or a full functioning EMR that coordinates with the popular clearing houses like OfficeAlly. The first two items I have coded myself on my website and am using these applications now. The last Item I have also built into my website. It frustrates me that the telemental health options that are available do not offer items 1 and 2 given the laws around this product.

von Doxy.me an 4.6.2018

Thanks for the review! I'll pass your ideas to our development team!

Great HIPAA compliant option! User friendly on both ends.

Bewertet am 8.7.2018
Clinical Team Lead
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Low cost, user-friendly, HIPAA compliant option

Vorteile: I love how easy it is for me to use as a clinician and clinical supervisor and how easy it is for my clients to use as well. There's no learning curve involved on the client side, as far as I have experienced so far. I utilize Doxy.me for clinical supervision and for therapy sessions with clients. Telehealth is a great option for people for a variety of reasons (transportation, location, family responsibilities, etc.).
The video/call quality is fairly decent and stays connected about 90% of the time.

Nachteile: The video/call quality is pretty good, but calls have been dropped several times. I like having the "call test" option. Do clients have this also? I feel like maybe some of the call quality is affected by the user and not the platform. I have found myself looking at the subscription many times but always deciding that I just cannot justify the cost. Even the basic subscription is a little too high for me. I would hate to have to increase client fees because my overhead increased significantly.

von Doxy.me an 12.7.2018

Hi!
Thank you so much for the feedback! As far as the call quality, have you checked in with our support team? We would be happy to schedule a test call to see why calls are being dropped. Clients can take the call test if they are in your waiting room. If you are interested in the paid version email courtney@doxy.me and she will send you a coupon code ;-)

I like that it is so easy to use for me & my clients, and nothing for them to download on their end.

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Lorna D.
NP
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The ability to start an on-line practice for those with alcohol use disorder. Most people are very ashamed of the state they are in, and somehow not having to go to an office and confess their state is helpful to them.

Vorteile: Easy to use, nothing to download on the client's end. Client's are often at work, so can't use the office computers. Most of my clients go out to their cars for the appointment. Generally very reliable if the client has good cell service. I have the free version, so I can't comment on the usability of the other options.
I like that it is free, and HIPPA compliant. I looked at a lot of different programs when I started and funds were tight.

Nachteile: Most of my people have iphones, so the app is great. I wish their was an app for those people using Android phones, as it is a little clunkier going onto the doxy.me website and in through that way.

von Doxy.me an 4.6.2018

Thank you for your review! iPhone users can use Safari browser.

DOXY.ME for the win

Bewertet am 3.3.2019
John S.
Marriage and Family Therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Doxy for my waiting room needs and virtual office. My clients find it easy to access and has traveled with me well throughout North and Central American journeys (it doesn't require a giant Internet signal).

Vorteile: Doxy.me is an easy to use, HIPPA compliant (with BAA), free program. I love how easy it is to set up and send my own waiting room information to clients. They simply sign in and we are able to have a great quality video session with no cost to them or myself.

Nachteile: There really are no cons for this program. The free one is great for simple video and voice. If a person wants more features, pay for it. It's helpful and the additional features are well worth the price if you don't have another EHR platform that has those features. I have one set up already and just needed a video platform, for me it works great!

von Doxy.me an 7.3.2019

Hi John! Thanks so much for the review! Glad Doxy.me works wherever you are traveling!

Telemedicine simplified: quality user experience with no unnecessary complications

Bewertet am 28.9.2019
Michele M.
Therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Doxy.me is giving me the opportunity to serve clients that would otherwise miss out on receiving greatly-needed mental health services. It's accessible, functional, and reliable. I can't say enough great things about this program!

Vorteile: Doxy.me is HIPAA compliant, streamlined, and easy to start using. My clients find it easy to use as well; all they need to do is click a link to enter my waiting room. The video and audio quality is very good and I like the "pre-call test" function for peace-of-mind. You also can't beat the price! There are very few high-quality telemedicine services that offer HIPAA compliant service for a decent price, much less for free if you're a single practitioner.

Nachteile: Honestly, I can't think of anything I didn't like. I'm a practical person and I love how user-friendly and streamlined Doxy.me is. Perhaps others might want more bells and whistles, but I usually find extra features just tend to gum up the process and create more opportunities for problems to arise.

von Doxy.me an 3.10.2019

Thanks so much for your review Michele!

I love Theranest, it allows me to navigate through 2 practices as a dietitian and therapist smoothly

Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Alice B.
Dietitian/Therapist/Business owner

Vorteile: The ease of use is wonderful. I have 2 practices, thus I can use custom forms for my dietitian practice, and then also have my therapist practice. I can create 2 users (both me) so that when I give superbills with codes, clients can get the reimbursement they need.

Nachteile: I used the credit card program, which I love, and it is very easy to use; however, I do not like how they take out the charges separately as it is harder to manage and keep track.

von Doxy.me an 21.5.2018

Thanks for the review!

Great program free!

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Karen W.
LCPC

Kommentare: Wonderful

Vorteile: I enjoy being able to use the software with one client at no cost. I recommend it to everyone I know in my field. It runs well, offers lots of options, and even more if you sign up for a paid plan.

Nachteile: It doesn't have an email component to safely transmit secure info.

von Doxy.me an 9.10.2019

Thanks so much for your review!!

Great video platform!

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Brittany M.
Business Owner/LMFT
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Doxy.me is great for tele-therapy and quick to use! Clients don't have to create any profile online to use it, they just receive a link from you in their email and it connects them automatically. Easy & quick!

Vorteile: Doxy.me is so easy to use, confidential, and the video connection works smoothly! It makes video sessions feel more secure because of the encrypted connection. This gives me and my clients peace of mind.

Nachteile: There are no cons about this software since I started using it.

Easiest Telemedicine platform

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Paul S.
Family Physician
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Telemedicine in my Family Practice daily. It's an excellent, no nonsense platform.

Vorteile: Easy to use.
Simple. Not complicated. Similar to Skype.
HIPPA Compliant.
Great support staff.
Co-Branding is optional.

Nachteile: Payment option for patient should be prior to seeing the physician. As a doctor I don't like to discuss payments with patients.

von Doxy.me an 4.4.2019

Hi Paul!
Thanks for the review! You can now take payments from a patient while they are in the waiting room before a call! Email support@doxy.me for more info.

Overall good. Better for an individual user than a group practice.

Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Annie M.
Clinical Psychologist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's easy to use, pretty user-friendly, and pretty self-explanatory. The aesthetics are nice, I like the ability to submit claims directly (I wish I had an easier time of this), and I like the ability to make/use forms (would be good to be able to make these independently in a group account).

Nachteile: I started using this as an independent user before the practice I worked for started using it...it would have been great to integrate my data straight into the shared account but couldn't do it. Also have had some problems submitting claims (in that they never received them).

von Doxy.me an 21.5.2018