Über Doxy.me

Eine einfache, kostenlose und sichere Telemedizin-Lösung. Telemedizin leicht gemacht. Erstelle deinen persönlichen Raum und beginne.

Erfahre mehr über Doxy.me

Its really easy for the client to get started on. Customer service answers right away and is very helpful.

I have had technical issues with the quality of the video session, frozen calls or poor image. Most of those are due to poor internet or poor connection in the part of the client.

Bewertungen zu Doxy.me

Doxy.me hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 822 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Doxy.me bereits verwendet?

Sharon m. B.
Sharon m. B.
Therapist for Sensitive and Gifted in USA

I like Doxy best

I have used 3 other online video chat systems to meet with clients; this is the best one yet. It is easy for me and easy for my clients. When I had some problems using Doxy.me after buying a new computer, the help desk people were prompt, kind and helpful, resolving it in short order.

When there are problems with call quality, sometimes it is difficult to tell if the problem is from my (or the client's) internet connection or with Doxy itself.

Antwort von Doxy.me

Thank you for your review!

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Owner/Therapist in USA

Great for telementalhealth

Kommentare: The program is HIPPA compliant, I can use it with very minimal issues, and I think it is a good platform.

The software is easy to use - both myself and my clients, it works well 85% of the time, and the other 15% it either improves while on the call or at worst, we still have audio. This is generally with clients who have tried to do sessions from their vehicles.

In a previous program, I liked that clients could leave me text messages via the portal. While this is a viable option while on with a client, I have not seen a way to do this with clients not on the portal.

Thanks for your review!

Cassandra L.
office manager in USA

No Downloading

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Doing virtual appointments are convenient and simple. Patients can sit home and enjoy their coffee without having to sit in a waiting area in an uncomfortable seat. We get many compliments while using this platform because they feel safe within their home atmosphere.

The software is very manageable. We have elderly patients who can easily log into the software and enjoy the ease of it. They understand that there is no downloading of any type and they love the convenience of the software we use. As long as the patients have a cell phone or even email, they can use this software with ease.

There are a couple of things that can be updated and that is the connection of the calls. Speed up the connection process. Although it doesn't take long, connecting the call takes 10 seconds too long. Some calls are instant, whereas some are not. Work on the connection issue.

Paris S.
Licensed MH Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Can't get customer help to improve technical difficulties.

Kommentare: see above

It's easy to use. That's it at this time. nnnnnnnn

I have been getting a horrible connection since about mid month. It has interfered with my ability to connect with my clients. The video freezes, the audio and video fall out of sync. I have used the troubleshooting options in the articles by other users. I have tried using a new computer and even a different internet connection. I am very disappointed because I have been paying for this monthly for well over a year and have been able to use it with no problems on a less frequent basis. Now that I need to use it daily because of the COVID - 19 Crisis, it is not working well. I cannot schedule a call for support because there are no spaces available. I have not been able to get any help. I am at the point of cancelling my service and trying something new as it is imperative that I am able to video conference with my clients. I am really hoping to get some help and support.

Antwort von Doxy.me

I am so sorry for the trouble! We are currently doing over 10 million video minutes a day right now. I'm not sure why it won't work for you. We are happy to help troubleshoot. Email support@doxy.me. We also have a very generous refund policy and will refund your payment if you are not satisfied.

Marsha E.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Simple, cost effective, solution based-- great choice for my business!

Kommentare: HIPAA compliance in providing tele therapy has been a huge plus with this product. Using this product has helped me provide boutique service to more clients. I am excited about existing features like appointment scheduling, online forms and file sharing because it allows me to grow my business at my own pace, cost effectively!

Integrating this product into my weekly schedule remains relatively seamless. Clients are able to connect with little or no issues on multiple devices. I really appreciate the time management feature because it helps me track session dates and times easily, which is especially helpful when my calendar is particularly busy! I find screen sharing and Bluetooth capability a big plus as well. Easy access to the platform for clients is the most appreciated quality of this product!

The handling of connections can always be improved upon due to technology changes and updates. From time to time, I experience dropped connections and lagging connection times during high usage periods, usually mid-morning and early evening times for my business. Occasionally the video appears grainy.

Misty V.
Telehealth Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Doxy - a Great Platform

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It has been awesome having the ability to conduct HIPAA compliant telehealth visits for patients with mobility issues; or otherwise have things that keep them from coming into a facility in person.

This platform is simple to use (for the healthcare provider and patient). The client/customer service team is quick to respond to requests.

There are a lot of great reporting features; however for our company and how they operate, it would work great if there was a more specific reporting feature of meeting details. This is not a huge "con" for us!

Kathleen F.

Great telehealth software

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great software.

Very easy to use and easy for patients to use as well. Patients like not having to download anything or enter any personal information. I use the free version as I am a sole practitioner and only have a part time practice. There's a few features in the paid version that I wish I had such as conference calls and inviting people to my waiting room, but occasions to use these are fairly limited. Overall, I love this software.

Some features are only available with paid product, but practice is not large enough to make use of those

Nancy O.
LPC in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Excellent product, esp. for ease of use

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Feel very positive.

Free; easy of use. No account or passwords needed for clients.

Sometimes reception is poor - but I believe that's about users' internet services.

Maryann P.
Psychotherapist in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Let's Hear It for Doxy!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My office is off our home. My spouse's immune system is very weak. My practice has been seamless throughout Covid - and, continuing.

Clarity of video and audio. The people with whom I work find it safe and easy to use.

Sorry . . . I need to get back to work!

Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
Psychotherapist in USA

The best HIPPA Compliant platform in the world

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Every time I use Doxy.me, I am so blessed, I count my lucky stars! thank you Doxy. me You are the best of the Best of the BEST! finding you is a blessing of Covid.

The easy of this platform is unbelievable. The efficacy is amazing and never fails.

There is nothing that I do not like. Every aspect of your platform is great.

Cori W.
APRN in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Medical Practice Assistant

Kommentare: Providing excellent, HIPAA compliant telemedicine is a must for our practice. Being able to meet patients where they are at, instead of having them wait, take time away from work or family, and make sure their healthcare needs are met is the number 1 reason we use this program in our practice. It is an excellent program.

I love the ease of use. I like that there is nothing to download for the patient or provider. Everything is cloud based. Can be used on any device with a camera and internet access.

Sometimes based on internet service providers, the service can be slow. But this is an outside problem.

Antwort von Doxy.me

Thanks for the review Cori!

Nichole B.
Office Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and extremely affordable

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall Doxy.me is great. I highly recommend this site for business and individual providers. You receive a lot of services for your money and being able to say you have a free HIPAA compliant service is amazing.

Doxy.me is very easy to use. It is very self-explanatory. I set up 10 accounts for providers at our office and showed them how to use them. Even our providers who are not tech-savvy had no issues.

I have no complaints. Some of our providers only use the free feature and the connections are great, the virtual waiting room is great and none of our clients have had complaints. One of our providers paid for a level one so they could share their screen and utilize the texting feature. Another provider pays so she is able to host group therapy with 8 clients and everyone has had success.

Dan M.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Outstanding Product - Someday an Industry Standard?

Kommentare: I initially started using doxy to cut down on missed appointments due to illness or conflicts. Doxy allowed me to engage in "telehealth" on those occasions when a client would otherwise have to "late cancel," thus leaving me with the option of charging them for it (not good from a customer relations standpoint) or eating it. Then, when the coronavirus emergency hit, I was able to transition easily to all telehealth, thus keeping myself and my clients safe. Yay!

I wanted a platform that was secure for my clients. What most attracted me to doxy vs. other secure platforms (or other platforms in general) was the fact that my users (clients) didn't have to download anything, just click on a link. In a former life, I used to design and develop computer application systems and I really like the "feel" of doxy, it's usability for me and my clients, plus my modest exposure to their tech support has been quick and useful. All of this allowed me to transition quickly into the "telehealth" arena very quickly, which I appreciated during the coronavirus outbreak emergency.

It's hard to respond as there are so many positives. If at all possible, it would be nice to have additional ways to troubleshoot connectivity or video/audio quality issues in real-time. For example, real-time advice for the user as to what to do to correct things on their side. I know a lot of this is in the available articles, but it's hard to go searching through articles when you're trying to quickly get things going during a "meeting." Maybe I'm asking for an "artificial intelligence" solution that's not feasible?

Antwort von Doxy.me

Thank you for your review! Glad you were able to transition everyone to online appointments!

Lynn O.

Psychologist-Very Happy with Doxy.me for Teletherapy

Kommentare: I wouldn't have had a teletherapy practice as early as I did without a reliable HIPAA-compliant teleconferencing service like Doxy.me. I realize that there are others out there now, but Doxy.me was one of the firsts. I was up and running Day 1 of the shut down.

Biggest thing! Doxy.me gives you the same dedicated link for your patients to click EVERYTIME, NO passwords , NO user ID's! Patients, like the rest of us, forget things all the time, and I am always resending info. However, after one or two Doxy.me sessions, No one ever has trouble logging in. I get so angry now when MY providers try to give a 17-step map to log onto their sessions! Also, I kid you not, that Doxy.me takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'! Some days I'm on Doxy.me straight for up to 5 hours (I only do teletherapy) and it just keeps running smoothly.

Especially early on, calls would drop or not even start until I logged on multiple times. That is very rare now (haven't had a problem in months). Credit Doxy.me. They always want to know if you have trouble and overtime the product gets more robust.

Alysia L.
Marriage and Family Therapist in USA

So happy I switched!

Kommentare: My appointment reminders, which I send myself, have the same meeting link creating simplicity for my clients. There are not very many distractions with certain extra features and the screen size defaults in a way that I have the best opportunity to observe my client's non-verbals. It helps me to do the best version of my work when I'm not doing it face to face.

I really enjoy how doxy.me gives me one link to use all the time. It's simple in overall use. It's designed for the needs of clinicians and provides those needs at a substantially reduced price of other popular platforms that do not cater to clinicians. I particularly like the "pay by the day option" as I think is a great flexibility for clinicians who are still building their caseload. I also viewed it from the client's perspective and it provides a generally professional look while also being easy for the clients to use with their devices.

When I log on, the camera and microphone are already on. I would like the option to default them to being off.

Kyle M.
Kyle M.
LPC, Supervising Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Social-Forward Healthcare

Kommentare: I have had VERY few hiccups with quality, connectivity, and other technical issues, but they appeared to be concentrated around the time a major overhaul of the aesthetics and features was taking place. I love it, my patients love it, and my staff love it. We have attempted other programs with "better" functions, but those fell with empty promises and the "added functionality" was marketed to make work flow simpler, but they were just so much more confusing than Doxy. We are really please with Doxy, and don't foresee a change in any near future.

I love the simplicity for patients to be able to access my virtual waiting room from anywhere. The features, as needed, is a great functional option; we're a nonprofit clinic and don't need all the features every day and don't need the cost to branch over every day. So, having the option to have them for a particular day is best for growth for any sized company and in any direction. Several other products were charging upwards of $300 per month when it was just me trying to reach patients in rural farming communities to prevent 3 hour travel times to get to the office. Doxy saved the day. Tele-health should be for ALL, not only those willing to pay the cost for convenience.

Not much; I do wish the app was still around. That made it easier for Providers on tablets, and notification when the Patient is in while multitasking.

Antwort von Doxy.me

Hi Kyle! Thanks so much for the review! We are so glad doxy.me is fitting your needs. We also believe telemedicine should be for all!

Alice D.
Clinical Psychologist in USA

Doc See Me Lives Up to Its Mission Statement

Kommentare: I have been VERY happy with Doxy.me, overall. I truly appreciate that their goal of increasing telehealth access means that solo practitioners like me can use the software for free. Connectivity issues happen with different platforms on different days, and the free account allows me to have a Plan B when my EHR's video function fails.

I started using doxy.me in late February, 2020, when an immunocompromised patient requested video sessions to limit their exposure to COVID-19. I found it very easy to use, greatly appreciated the ease with which I got a Business Associate Agreement, and I like that it shows how much time has elapsed in each session. My patients have also found it to be easier to use than my EHR's video function. Also, it keeps a record of the start and stop times of all my sessions, which makes it easier to get the times right on my progress notes.

There's nothing that jumps out at me as an issue, honestly.

Antwort von Doxy.me

Thanks so much for your review Alice! If you ever have connectivity issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us! support@doxy.me

Kathy D.
Clinical Social Worker in USA

Doxy.me Pro Review

Kommentare: Doxy.me works great for my psychotherapy practice.

I initially used the free Doxy.me program, and found it satisfactory, though not perfect, for my psychotherapy business needs. I upgraded to the Doxy.me Professional program because I wanted the ability to videoconference. I think the Pro program has fewer instances of screen freezes and better audio. The videoconferencing feature is simple to use and making the connections that includes everyone in the meeting has worked perfectly every time. There are still some instances of frozen screen or delayed audio, but they occur infrequently and aren't terribly problematic. Doxy.me is easy to use, and the one time I contacted them with a question for tech support, my inquiry was promptly addressed, the communication was clear and easy to follow, and I was completely satisfied. on a regular basis I receive a rating request from Doxy.me asking about the call quality, any difficulties, etc. The rating process takes less than a minute to complete, and I appreciate their consistent concern about the quality of their program. Doxy.me is a high quality, user-friendly program that I do not hesitate to recommend to colleagues who are providers of virtual psychotherapy services.

There are still instances of screen freeze, echoing sound, audio out of synch with the speaker, and very rarely there has been difficulty in making the actual connection.

Alisa P.
owner in USA

"Life saver" HIPAA compliant telemedicine solution

Kommentare: I support a medium-sized primary care medical practice. They need to implement telemedicine almost immediately in light of this Corona Virus crisis. I was able to create an account and send out a request that was received by another device that I have, and within minutes was able to have a live videocall between the two. The graphics were fine, the audio was fine, very little lag. The upgraded version allows for file transfer, which would be better than sending files via email for security reasons. Please be aware that the provider will need to use a device with a Chrome browser. When I tested using it as the provider from a Chrome browser from my Android tablet, it did not work -- I have tested it primarily from a Windows 10 laptop, Chrome browser. I have tested this with a gentleman in his 50s who was easily able to receive the invitation and get access to it from his Android smartphone. I have tested it with Android devices and Windows 10 laptops. Will be testing with an iPad later today. I was very pleased that this was a workable, simple, scalable solution that my medical office client will be able to implement almost immediately, with no up front cost unless they want the upgraded features. The basic functionality is phenomenal, especially considering the medical crisis that we are in. Thank you for this doxy.me

Patients do not need to create an account, and are able to access from popular browsers, such as Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, from any device.

Well, patients still have to allow access for the browser to use the camera and microphone. And the email link will open in whichever internet browser is default, and not all patients know how to call up a link in the correct browser. This is difficult sometimes for people who have very few tech skills. However, these problems would exist currently with almost ANY telemedicine solution, as they have more to do with the permissions on the devices being used by the patients rather than relating to doxy.me specifically. Also, they advertised that there was a 30-day "free trial" for the upgraded version, but once I signed up, the upgraded version was only available by paying for it -- however, the fee was very reasonable.

Thanks for the review!

Peter M.
Psychotherapist in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Essential Business tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Seamless transition: working from the comfort of my office to moving my practice online. Doxy Offers the security that is mandatory for my work.

User friendly, secure, affordable, I appreciate that I can purchase some features on a need to use basis/ monthly

I would appreciate a more affordable rate to upgrades. ie: more than one participant, But i do appreciate that I can purchase features at a monthly rate with out having to buy in for an annual fee

Sheila M.
President in USA

Great Platform for Telehealth

Kommentare: Solid, HIPAA complant platform.

We are very happy with the ease of use for providers and clients. The video and sound have overall been very clear with little interruptions.

The cost for all users in our office is a concern. We do not know where the viral pandemic will take us in the months to come. In our area, it seems to be settling down, but we are still concerned about ongoing local and state governance of business related to the same.

Noreen E.
Noreen E.
psychologist in USA

Best Ever

Kommentare: I have been using Doxy.me for almost a year now. Since signing up I have received nothing but praise from my clients who use it. When doing therapy over the internet it is important to have a product that is not only HIPPA compliant but also Secure.

A colleague recommended this product to me and I have been using it ever since. I love the feature of having a virtual waiting room for my clients. I am notified promptly when they have entered the "waiting room". I can share the screen with my clients while working on a treatment plan or homework. I can use it on my computer, my phone or my tablet and so can they. IT is the best HIPPA compliant app I have found.

I have not had any issues related to this software. Most of the time the issues I have are with WIFI or other connectivity issue not related to this product.

Antwort von Doxy.me

Hi Noreen! Thanks so much for the review! We are glad you and your patients are enjoying the platform!

Robin T.
Mental Health Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Free, confidential, easy to use

Kommentare: I'm a mental health counselor who had to suddenly figure out how to provide telehealth sessions in a HIPAA compliant way once COVID 19 hit. A colleague & my boss recommended Doxy.me as free, easy to use, & HIPAA compliant. It has proven to be all 3. Initially I had some extremely frustrating experiences trying to get my bluetooth to work with it, but once I figured that out it's been pretty smooth. I'm glad it's been smooth, because customer service seems to only consist of their user issues library. I don't know how to get a hold of an actual person for support. It appears that must be a premium/paid feature.

I like that there is a waiting room where more than 1 client can be waiting w/o any overlap or breach of confidentiality. The software is very easy to use for both me & my clients- no downloading a specific app- just go to a website. We use the same link every time, so there's no last minute prep needed, or changes each time that I or the client have to keep track of. They have clearly worked very hard once COVID hit to improve the system, work out bugs, & address issues. I rarely have an issue anymore.

Human support (beyond the problems library online) seems to be a paid/premium thing- I can't seem to access it as a free user. There were some frustrating bugs 3 months ago, but they've clearly worked very hard to get the kinks out & it is now a very smooth process nearly every time.

Jassy C.

Efficient and effective

Kommentare: I originally chose Doxy.me as a back-up for when my normal video platform, VSee, was not working. But I now consistently use Doxy.me instead of VSee because it's more reliable.

Doxy.me has been easy to use for both myself, a licensed psychotherapist, and my clients some of whom are not very tech savvy. It has a user-friendly interface which makes life a lot easier for those of us who had to quickly move to Telehealth.

Sometimes the visuals aren't as stable as I would like - and not sure if this is the stress on the bandwidth or a software issue.

Heidi R.
Executive Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome platform for individual or couple's counseling

Kommentare: Simple to use, even for the most computer-challenged!

This product is very easy to use for both my staff and clientele.

My only complaint is that it really doesn't work well for groups larger than 4, which Doxy tells you. During the pandemic we have needed to run group therapy online, and sadly had to access another platform for that.

Antwort von Doxy.me

Hi! We did make an improvement to group calling last week. Have you tested it out since then? Also, I would confirm that all participants on group call have speeds of 10mbps or higher. Group calling does take more bandwidth then a 1-to-1 call. https://discuss.doxy.me/t/weekly-product-update-big-improvements-to-group-call-feature-and-more-may-1-2020/26055