Über Doxy.me

Eine einfache, kostenlose und sichere Telemedizin-Lösung. Telemedizin leicht gemacht. Erstelle deinen persönlichen Raum und beginne.

Erfahre mehr über Doxy.me

Its really easy for the client to get started on. Customer service answers right away and is very helpful.

I have had technical issues with the quality of the video session, frozen calls or poor image. Most of those are due to poor internet or poor connection in the part of the client.

Bewertungen zu Doxy.me

4,9

Doxy.me hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.168 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Doxy.me bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.168)

Cassandra

No Downloading

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
James
James

Great free version

I use the free version of this software and as expected there are not many bells and whistles with it, however, the software meets my needs. The virtual waiting room saves me time daily. I also think the interface is very intuitive with user buttons in the places you would expect them. Finally, the meeting log allows me to review the length of my sessions, so I do not have any billing issues.

The only thing I see as an area of improvement would be to have a subscription rate between free and professional that would allow for a user to have access to the screenshare and file transfer features. While $35/month seems reasonable for an individual with a full-time private practice, $420 per year is somewhat prohibitive to someone with a part-time private practice.

Susan
Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Exceptional Value

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Doxy.me is easy to set up and use, offers exceptional value, and is reliable.

I use the free version, occasionally the video quality is not as nice as I would like it to be, yet this is not a deal breaker for me.

Kathryn
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Easy to use but unreliable

Kommentare: Ease of use is the only reason I've not switched to another platform, but if the dinging continues, I will, because it renders the product unusable. I have a couple of clients who experienced problems frequently enough that they've asked me just to schedule Zoom sessions with them so that they don't have to deal with Doxy.Me.

The best thing about Doxy.Me is how easy it is for both me and my clients to use. There is nothing to download, and I don't have to set up each meeting individually. Clients can use the same link every time. Its basic features are exactly what I need.

The software is unreliable. I've experienced a lot of freezing, dropped calls, and times when it just wasn't even possible to connect. It's more than just a once in awhile problem. If a client is on their phone, they can't seem to access the chat window, for reasons unknown. Recently, I started hearing dings every 30-40 seconds, as though a new person joined the waiting room, but there is no new person. It's been incredibly distracting both for me and for clients. I attempted to contact customer support about it but have not heard back.

Kristin
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

HIPAA compliant and easy to use

I like that Doxy is fully HIPAA compliant. That really drove my decision to purchase. I also like that I can count on my hand how many times in 4 years I have had a technical issue with Doxy, and on those times it was really easy to get tech support.

I can't say that there's anything I don't like about Doxy. It just takes a while to play with all the functions before you learn the full capacity of it (e.g., the white board, screen sharing functions), but I wouldn't call that a bad thing.

sheila
Counselor in USA

User friendly platform

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: it has served me well since the pandemic and after. Really appreciated having this tool when critical.

Easy for clients to onboard. Therapist easily able to view clients reactions and respond to them. Easy to operate

nothing. Never had a problem requiring assistance

Micaela

Excellent Platform for Teletherapy

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Ease of use and cost as well as the upgrade feature for limited time frame

Not being able to have multiple clients on without purchasing the Pro package

GARY
PRESIDENT in USA

VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS FOR MEDICAL TELEHEALTH

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: FANTASTIC...MORE THAN REASONABLY PRICED.

IT'S A SOLID, PREDICTABLE PROGRAM THAT'S VERY EASY TO USE, VERY RELIABE, GOOD QUALITY VIDEO, IT WAS OUR VIRTUAL PLATFORM OF CHOICE IN MARCH 2020 WHEN FACE TO FACE APPOINTMENTS HAD TO BE REPLACED WITH VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS. WE USE THIS PROGRAM QUITE HEAVILY AND EVEN MORESO WHEN WE ADDED PSYCHIATRIC TELEHEALTH MEDICATION EVALUATION AND FOLLOW UP SERVICES. NOT ONE PROBLEM AT ALL WITH THIS PROGRAM FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS. I HIGHLY...HIGHLY....RECOMMEND IT.

NOTHING...THE PROGRAM WAS IMPROVED UPON WITH MORE FEATURES ADDED. IT IS VERY COMPEITITIVELY PRICED

Janet
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Doxy.Me is a great online platform

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very positive. They are very responsive to questions and support issues. The system works well.

I started using Doxy.me during the pandemic when we all had to scramble quickly to move from in person to online. I've found the platform to be very easy to use for me as well as for clients. I continue to use the free version as I am not working as much and don't need the extra features.

I have no complaints other than occasionally the meeting history gets lost when the call ends abruptly (internet outages happen).

Andrew
Psychologist in Israel
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Making A Doxy Decision

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Ease of use, including enrollment, was the most liked feature.

The first two years did not see much change in the platform. That has increased the last year or two with additional telehealth tools to meet clinician needs as well as the exponential rise in telehealth post-Covid.

Ruth
LCSW in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

I have a small practice.

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Meet my clients with easy. It is there when I need it and they are always willing to help with anything that is a problem.

I can pick and choose which services I need. I have a small practice and do not need all the services.

Sometimes the connection is not good. But, that is true for most internet connections.

Cori
APRN in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Medical Practice Assistant

Kommentare: Providing excellent, HIPAA compliant telemedicine is a must for our practice. Being able to meet patients where they are at, instead of having them wait, take time away from work or family, and make sure their healthcare needs are met is the number 1 reason we use this program in our practice. It is an excellent program.

I love the ease of use. I like that there is nothing to download for the patient or provider. Everything is cloud based. Can be used on any device with a camera and internet access.

Sometimes based on internet service providers, the service can be slow. But this is an outside problem.

Antwort von Doxy.me

Thanks for the review Cori!

CEO in Kolumbien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, highly recommend!

Kommentare: We have been an early user of the platform, even before COVID-19, and I found that the simplicity, reliability, and easy of use simply makes it the leading option among other products that try too hard to accomplish something simple. With no log-ins necessary for the clients, and compatibility across all operating systems and devices, Doxy truly offers the best product at the best value.

I love the option to customize and white-label the product interface. This feature adds immensely to the patient experience and helps to elevate your brand.

Audio connections are easily interrupted or disabled if the patient is using an outdated browser, has incoming calls, or swipes between windows. This does not happen too often, and Doxy includes simple troubleshooting steps for both the client and the provider. However it can be a deterrent to a timely start during a meeting.

Dan
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Outstanding Product - Someday an Industry Standard?

Kommentare: I initially started using doxy to cut down on missed appointments due to illness or conflicts. Doxy allowed me to engage in "telehealth" on those occasions when a client would otherwise have to "late cancel," thus leaving me with the option of charging them for it (not good from a customer relations standpoint) or eating it. Then, when the coronavirus emergency hit, I was able to transition easily to all telehealth, thus keeping myself and my clients safe. Yay!

I wanted a platform that was secure for my clients. What most attracted me to doxy vs. other secure platforms (or other platforms in general) was the fact that my users (clients) didn't have to download anything, just click on a link. In a former life, I used to design and develop computer application systems and I really like the "feel" of doxy, it's usability for me and my clients, plus my modest exposure to their tech support has been quick and useful. All of this allowed me to transition quickly into the "telehealth" arena very quickly, which I appreciated during the coronavirus outbreak emergency.

It's hard to respond as there are so many positives. If at all possible, it would be nice to have additional ways to troubleshoot connectivity or video/audio quality issues in real-time. For example, real-time advice for the user as to what to do to correct things on their side. I know a lot of this is in the available articles, but it's hard to go searching through articles when you're trying to quickly get things going during a "meeting." Maybe I'm asking for an "artificial intelligence" solution that's not feasible?

Antwort von Doxy.me

Thank you for your review! Glad you were able to transition everyone to online appointments!

elizabeth
Licensed professional clinical counselor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Makes tele medicine simple yet secure

Kommentare: Living and working in Eastern KY there has always been an issue with accessibility to services for individuals without reliable transportation. Doxy.me eliminates this problem and provides access to anyone who can access a WIFI connection.

Doxy.me is one of the most simple links I have ever used, making it easy for both the clinician and the patient to connect in a secure HIPAA compliant session.

Issues with connection in areas with poor network strength, some times the sound will not work, sometimes the video won't work, and it takes a few minutes for a patient to load onto the virtual waiting room.

Noreen
Noreen
psychologist in USA

Best Ever

Kommentare: I have been using Doxy.me for almost a year now. Since signing up I have received nothing but praise from my clients who use it. When doing therapy over the internet it is important to have a product that is not only HIPPA compliant but also Secure.

A colleague recommended this product to me and I have been using it ever since. I love the feature of having a virtual waiting room for my clients. I am notified promptly when they have entered the "waiting room". I can share the screen with my clients while working on a treatment plan or homework. I can use it on my computer, my phone or my tablet and so can they. IT is the best HIPPA compliant app I have found.

I have not had any issues related to this software. Most of the time the issues I have are with WIFI or other connectivity issue not related to this product.

Antwort von Doxy.me

Hi Noreen! Thanks so much for the review! We are glad you and your patients are enjoying the platform!

Jassy

Efficient and effective

Kommentare: I originally chose Doxy.me as a back-up for when my normal video platform, VSee, was not working. But I now consistently use Doxy.me instead of VSee because it's more reliable.

Doxy.me has been easy to use for both myself, a licensed psychotherapist, and my clients some of whom are not very tech savvy. It has a user-friendly interface which makes life a lot easier for those of us who had to quickly move to Telehealth.

Sometimes the visuals aren't as stable as I would like - and not sure if this is the stress on the bandwidth or a software issue.

Donna
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

It saved me through the pandemic...

Doxy.me had to be HIPPA compliant in order for me to use it. In addition to that, I find the ease of use for the client to be critical to the success of telemedicine. I appreciate the active aspects of the video and audio. I also appreciate the behind the scenes aspects such as meeting history and the virtual waiting room. The meeting history keeps track of time in and time out of the session allowing me to double check the visit length of time for billing. The virtual waiting room provides the client with the ability to check their connection, tips on best connection, the ability to send a message to me, and receive my message in return, while they are waiting.During the pandemic Doxy.me increased their capacity to respond to the explosive need for telemedicine services. Despite their investment, they offer free access to their software that allows the user to perform telemedicine visits competently. They also have a paid subscription that offers more services.I don't know what I would have done without it through the pandemic.

At times the video or audio may be problemmatic. I believe when that occurs it is not related to the software, I believe it is due to internet issues for either the provider or the client. The camera is important for clarity of the video, and again that is not a software issue.I don't have a con about Doxy.me!

Peter
Psychotherapist in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Essential Business tool

Kommentare: Seamless transition: working from the comfort of my office to moving my practice online. Doxy Offers the security that is mandatory for my work.

User friendly, secure, affordable, I appreciate that I can purchase some features on a need to use basis/ monthly

I would appreciate a more affordable rate to upgrades. ie: more than one participant, But i do appreciate that I can purchase features at a monthly rate with out having to buy in for an annual fee

JEFF
JEFF
Bartender,Actor in USA
Unterhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Doxy.me: Putting you face to face when you can't be there in reality

Kommentare: This was a one and hopefully done experience. Not terrible, but new. I have to use the software options that those I need are using for me to have meetings, etc. So, I am virtually a user and at the mercy of the system. It was one of a few lately where I had a "virtual" visit somewhere and it was more than just a 1 on 1. So that dynamic on a new system took a moment to get used to . I didn't love it or what I felt my doctor did or did not get out of it, but with health concerns, it was suitable. Perhaps it has been around for awhile, or maybe is newer. I did not do any extra checking on them because I didn't have a lot of my links until the morning of.So I dove right in. We had a 19 minute meeting and got basics covered. I see that person "live" next week, so I am going to poke around more with their intentions on Doxy.me and the furture should we need to revisit virtual meetings. I will post updates if I get relevant information.

This was a one time invite from my Dermatologist. Their company uses this method for their sudden need of a "virtual" encounter from home to office or elsewhere while keeping patient exposure low during covid-19 operations. Once we got going,it had a different layout than some other popular types of video conferencing methods and on my end I thought it was positively interesting as it was different. I don't have a special like here however.

Okay. So, this is the method a Physician of mine uses to help patients while we are in limited environments during the coronavirus. I am just a user invited to the meeting. For me, this was an out of the gate and running type moment because I had no experience with Doxy.me previously and I really received little instructions prior to my meeting. So I felt like I scrambled rather than sat comfortably waiting to join a meeting. I got the wrong provider, despite some login/join codes I had. The way it is set up I suppose was to the Prescriber's needs or likes. It was weird because camera angles and adjustments weren't so clear or fine tuned. I'd think a Dermatology office would have super power visual options to assess patients online. Not here. We had a little audio interruption. It is not a platform I'd want to be on with more than 2 of us in the future.Hopefully I won't have to. But it was an experience. I was left out of most control options and just went with it.

Robin
PMHNP-BC in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent app for my practice

Kommentare: excellent; especially during this period of Coronavirus and need to change my care to online. I've used Doxy.me pretty much since its inception many years ago and have alway liked the program. As a result, I've told many colleagues about it and as a result several large clinics in the Portland Metro area use it.

aside from the fact that it's free, it is very easy for my providers and patients to use. they don't need to download anything and access my virtual waiting room directly from the URL.

the free version doesn't give any direct customer support but able to email concerns and receive relatively rapid responses

Antwort von Doxy.me

Thanks for telling other providers about doxy.me!!

Pamela
Psychotherapist, Counselor in USA

Why I like Doxy.me

Kommentare: Well, I do video conferencing with my therapy clients. I was living in the Bay Area, and have since moved to a more rural area. But several of my clients wanted to continue therapy, and this has been great for us. In addition, the rural area I'm in has a lot of people in mountainous regions around me where there are few mental health care services; so, they are able to have therapy services through video. It's pretty awesome. Doxy.me has helped make that possible.

I like the ease of use mostly. I don't do a lot of fancy things. I just connect to clients, and we talk. Client can talk to me from any browser on any device, so it's portable. They just need access to the internet. I've never had a problem with the connection being too slow or dropping because of Doxy. Comcast, however, is another story...:-)

I honestly can't think of anything. If I had something to say about this, I certainly would, but I don't. :-)

Antwort von Doxy.me

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad you can keep seeing patients after you have moved!

Dee
LMFT in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

I really want to like Doxy.me

Kommentare: I like the simplicity, but the platform has more issues than SimplePractice (in terms of internet, dropouts, et cetera). I wish this issue could be fixed, since I don't know of any similar platforms (in terms of simplicity, which is really helpful with clients.

The simplicity - it's great that the client does not need to download and install anything - not all clients are very computer savvy.

It's unbelievably glitchy. As an older therapist, I work only part time. I use Doxy.me for about 10 hours a week. However, it's rare that I make it through an entire hour without a problem. I often have to resort to using the phone, et cetera. Additionally, Doxy.me has had periodic problems with which browsers it works on. As a Mac user, I prefer Safari as my browser. For a couple of months, I used Doxy.me on Safari, and it ran acceptably (I'm not talking about the glitchy issues here). Then, I began to have a problem with sound. I'd sign in, but clients couldn't hear me. I finally spoke to someone at Doxy.me and they told me that it wasn't working on Safari, wouldn't work on Firefox, and they recommended a microsoft browser that I don't think is still in existence. I asked about Google Chrome, and for a while, Doxy.me worked fairly well. However, the problems with dropouts seem to be getting worse, rather than better. I don't think I can continue to use this software.

Marsha
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Simple, cost effective, solution based-- great choice for my business!

Kommentare: HIPAA compliance in providing tele therapy has been a huge plus with this product. Using this product has helped me provide boutique service to more clients. I am excited about existing features like appointment scheduling, online forms and file sharing because it allows me to grow my business at my own pace, cost effectively!

Integrating this product into my weekly schedule remains relatively seamless. Clients are able to connect with little or no issues on multiple devices. I really appreciate the time management feature because it helps me track session dates and times easily, which is especially helpful when my calendar is particularly busy! I find screen sharing and Bluetooth capability a big plus as well. Easy access to the platform for clients is the most appreciated quality of this product!

The handling of connections can always be improved upon due to technology changes and updates. From time to time, I experience dropped connections and lagging connection times during high usage periods, usually mid-morning and early evening times for my business. Occasionally the video appears grainy.

Candich

Virtual Platform Made for Consumers

Kommentare: I used Doxy.me when I began seeing therapy clients virtually. It helped as many individuals were able to receive the link either via email or text, thus, they could easily connect and continue engaging in sessions. It is easy to host individual or group sessions when the application is running properly. However, at times the application was very lagged and would drop sessions without notification, resulting in taking more time to reconnect on multiple occasions. It was used in a larger organization and seems to continue evolving as the needs are met of workplaces.

Doxy.me is made for consumers as they do not have to download anything to utilize the software. Consumers simply click a link that is either emailed or texted to them, making it easy to connect. You can host single sessions or groups. You can send a link directly from the application to consumers without using your email, which aids in maintaining confidentiality. You can also submit forms for the consumer to see and sign on their end, which makes it hassle free and aids in lost paperwork.

Doxy.me does not always seem to have a stable connection, resulting in lots of dropped sessions. If either the user or the consumer does not have a good internet connection, it may result in blurry and lagging pictures may be blurry or simply dropped connections. If you are hosting a group with another user, only one individual may be the host which can become frustrating as you are attempting to let consumers into the room, mute others if needed, and host at the same time. If you are required to confirm physical location of consumers, there is an option to see where they are located, however, it was not always accurate and would list individuals in other cities/states.

Stephanie
Clinican in USA

Simply put

Kommentare: Doxy.me has been the most helpful accessible, easy to navigate, HIPAA compliant softwares that I have used, the picture quality and sound are pretty reliable and it is absolutely worth it to upgrade to the professional setting if you are using Telehealth daily.

This software is easy to use for the clinician and for clients alike. This software has many great capabilities and even gives you the option to have the professional version for a small fee. The best part of this software is that it gives the ability to have group sessions, which is particularly helpful during covid for family sessions where a member of the family is out of the home. This feature is only available in the professional setting ( $30/mo) which honestly is 1$ a day.

I believe this software can be better, at certain times there is a rush of people using the software where I have noticed it to crash. Usually during mid-day I have a little bit of difficulty connecting to clients but eventually it works. It would also be helpful to me if there was some sort of log for outreach, like if a text message or email is sent and at what time, how many times, so that it can be logged and there can be a paper trail. Also if there was a way that outreach can be preset and sent out at specific times it would be extremely helpful.