Über GoFundMe

Sammle Geld für alles, was dich inspiriert. CrowdRise wird von einigen der größten Non-Profit- und Ausdauer-Events der Welt vertraut.

Erfahre mehr über GoFundMe

For both users and donors, this software is very straightforward and easy to use. As the user, I was able to customize my campaign with messages, pictures, and videos which added that personal touch.

There are too much information that are presented to the user and very often the get lost trying to find a specific information.

Bewertungen zu GoFundMe

4,0

GoFundMe hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 54 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoFundMe bereits verwendet?

Thomas
Thomas
Co founder in Indonesien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use crownfunding Platform

It's a completly platform you need to start a crownfunding donation. Go fund me support also give us step by step to make our campaign succesfull. All you need just follow the instruction then the campaign is published.

There is fees from donation and the fund will be refund to your backer if the campaign not sucessfull. And its only support 19 country in the world. So if you plan to start fundraiser make sure your campaign will be sucessfull.

Tonya
Entrepreneur/small buisness owner in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

So Thankful Gofundme worked for us!!!!

Kommentare: I was emotionally overwhelmed with the fact that Gofundme actually worked. I had never used it prior to losing both my in laws at the same time and at that time we desperately needed help financially to cover two peoples funeral costs. When I created our Gofundme I wasn’t sure if We would raise anything at all to help us.. especially considering this was during this whole Covid pandemic but it worked. Thank God. However I’m also Hopeful that I won’t ever be put in such an awful situation that I’ll need to use it again, but I do recommend using gofundme if you really truly need it. My only advice is if you do use this platform share share share. Use your social media and spread the word, and don’t be shy to ask everyone you know to spread the word as well because the more people who share it means more people you’ll be able to reach, which ultimately means more help for your cause & the higher your chances will be of actually getting the help you need for your cause in your time of need. Also I recommend doing video updates on your goal process along the way and that also allows you to thank everyone who helped (as a whole) instead of trying to figure out how to individually reach out to thank people you don’t know. Hopefully this review helps a lot of people out there who are indecisive or on the fence about trying to use gofundme. It definitely cant hurt to try, you just never know… humanity might still surprise ya.

I like that Gofundme let me know every time someone donated to my fundraiser to assist with unprepared for funeral costs for my husband and I when my mother and father in law both unexpectedly passed away. I like how easy Gofundme was to use to assist with our financial problem we encountered with two funerals to plan when we had no funds instructions or assistance from life insurance etc. gofundme was a godsend for us in our time of need.

The only con I experienced was more of a personal conviction than anything about Gofundme itself, the only con for me was asking other people for help…. Especially at such a traumatic moment. However there’s nothing Gofundme could do to help with my ego / pride or personal dilemma. If you desperately need help fundraising for a good cause I completely recommend Gofundme.

Lauren
President and Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Go Fund Me For Nonprofits

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My experience with Go Fund Me was positive but short lived. I switched from Go Fund Me to using another platform to raise funds. This other platform does not have fees on credit card transactions. You can't bet that.

I recently started a nonprofit and am working to fundraise for my cause. Go Fund Me is a great way to reach members in the community who may or may not know about your cause. Talking about finances and raising funds can be an awkward conversation amongst friends and family. Go Fund me allows you to promote your nonprofit in easy, convenient ways. They give you promotional graphics to use and they provide great behind the scenes management features.

Honestly, I will confess, I am introverted, have not always networked well, and have not used Go Fund Me to its fullest potential. That said, Go Fund Me has credit card transaction fees, like most platforms. While that is pretty standard, I have found other another program to use that does not have credit card transaction fees for donations.

Sarah
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not my favorite fundraising site, but it does what is says it does

Kommentare: Overall, the interface isn't as intuitive on the fundraiser's side, the fee GoFundMe takes out is a considerable amount compared to other fundraising sites, the customer support isn't as friendly, but it's one of the few fundraising sites available and it does what it says it does. I will think about trying an alternative in the future though like GiveSendGo.

It does what it says it will do--it fundraises. You can set a goal amount and GoFundMe displays how far away you are from the goal which is incentivizing for donors. I also like that you can write updates that shows where the funds have been sent and you can attach an image with the update.

I don't like the high rate GoFundMe takes from your fundraising amount. I've used YouCaring in the past which only charged 1% plus the credit cards fees from the credit card companies. That seemed more reasonable. YouCaring's customer service was also more prompt and well, caring. The interface with GoFundMe also isn't as easy to use as other fundraising sites.

Tara
Counselor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoFundMe has streamlined crowdfunding

Kommentare: The overall experience with GoFundMe is positive and I will continue to use this software in the future if necessary.

I have used GoFundMe numerous times throughout the years and it has allowed me to share a link all over the world for people to donate to numerous causes, including personal causes. With the easy ability to share your personal GoFundMe account, you can allow people from all over to help support your cause or donate to a tragedy.

I believe the only negative experience is the consistent scams that you come across. Though this is no fault of GoFundMe as it is not always possible to determine scams.

Johann Josef
Johann Josef
Principal in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

No recommended. Borderline scam.

Kommentare: Highly negative. After setting up the fundraiser, the very first message from GFM was that my account was under review until I respond to seven (7) open-ended intrusive questions, which I did immediately. Have yet to hear back from them. This was a fundraiser for muslim friends of mine, currently trapped in Gaza and literally starving. GoFundMe does not care. They are very 'politically correct' and probably also a scam.

Their marketing. It looks real even though the company is not.

Payment of contributions never happens. If you want to support any muslim or brown people, get ready for a lot of intrusive questions as to WHY you'd want to do that.

Jenny
RBT in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gofundme

My best friend passed away & I set up a charity fund in order to get the money for her casket & this app made it so easy to do in my time of grieving

I have nothing negative to say about this charity

Marie
Admin in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service.

Kommentare: Overall, I believe this is great resource it’s easy to donate funds.

I like this service. It’s a great way to bring awareness and to raise funds for various causes and people. I have supported a few causes using this platform.

I didn’t really like that some of the causes people were soliciting funds were frivolous in my opinion. However, you always have the option to keep scrolling! So, I did. I have heard that funds are returned to donors if the cause is fraudulent. So that makes me feel a lot better.

Lily
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

GoFundMe Helps the world Help!

Kommentare: Overall, GoFundMe solves the problem of fundraising being limited to one space and time. GoFundMe helps the world help others, and that is a powerful thing!

GoFundMe has truly changed the game with grassroots fundraising campaigns. Without this invaluable resource, so many would be without.

The qualm I have with GoFundMe is its lack of integration with Facebook. A LOT of businesses use Facebook for fundraiser promotion, and it would behoove GoFundMe to improve integration.

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

FUNdraising

Our nonprofit uses CrowdRise for our largest fundraiser in the winter. Our supporters get to be involved in our fundraising and have their own space to do it. The tools that CrowdRise offers are easy to use and assist in soliciting donations from family and friends.

The CrowdRise layout seems to be constantly updating and changing, which is a good thing, but some users often get confused and have to reach out for help. Luckily, their customer support is amazing.

Rachael
Rachael
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for individual and team fundraising campaigns

Kommentare: At the end of the day, we decided to switch to Classy as it was a more integrated fundraising platform. Crowdrise didn't have enough general donation processing/management tools that we wanted in a fundraising platform.

We liked to use crowdrise for individual fundraising campaigns centered around 1 specific goal or event. Our fundraisers used it for raising money as they did a race, for a specific program, or for raising money to go on an international missions trip. It's great for college students to create peer to peer campaigns for example.

I did not like how this integrated with our website (or rather the lack thereof).

Patricia
Scénariiste in Kanada
Darstellende Künste, Selbstständig

Mauvais à la clientèle

On peut mettre des vidéos et images pour accompagner la quête

En gros c’est que je n’ai pas aimé, c’est votre service à la clientèle, une semaine d’essayer d’envoyer une note et la photo de ma preuve d’identité tel que demandées, où on peut voir la photo, ça traîne, ça ne finit plus… une personne sur six personnes me dit que ma carte était pas assez gouvernementale alors que c’était ma carte assurance maladie… Les autres par la suite non pas vu la carte donc ma demande traîne encore. J’ai répondu par mn courriel en lui montrant la note, et qui n’était plus bien datée à cause du délai de réponse, Il m’a répondu que ça ne fonctionne pas comme ça, alors j’ai dû retourner pour une ixieme fois sur votre site Web, remplir votre formulaire à nouveau, pour (esperer) avoir la solution à mon problème. Tout ça pour modifier le numéro de téléphone du contact qui était anciennement à mon collègue. Très frustrant.

Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ok to start out

Kommentare: customer service is nice when you are paying for it, otherwise you are pretty much on your own and unable to customize much.

It is already set up and you can run it with ability to give to your cause. It works for our peer-to-peer fundraising for all our endurance events for now.

Trying to customize and link to partner systems becomes tricky since they want to promote and work on being an all in one system.

Fray Agustin
Fray Agustin
Director de albergue in Mexiko
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Financiamiento de proyectos

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Nos ha permitido financiar actividades de apoyo a familias necesitadas, con una campaña de recaudación de fondos

Permite generar campañas para financiar proyectos o recaudar apoyos para actividades del albergue

A veces no muestra los avances de la campaña, tarda en actualizarse, pero es cosa de algunas horas

Mariam
Mariam
Sr. Accountant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Crowdrise

My organization has been using crowdrise for the past 3-4 years for fundraising. In the past it was very easy to create our campaigns, upload pictures and videos as well as create team fundraisers. Each team was able to track their goals and reach the organization goal together.

Since crowdrise has been merged with gofundme, the interface has become less user friendly. Many of the options that were available before are now available if you updrade to their other plans.

Audryn
Student in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

GoFundMe Charity Review

Kommentare: Overall I would recommend GoFundMe and love this product and what it stands for.

I have found this product quite easy and simple to use. It is a great software to help you stay updated with charities and donate to causes you believe in.

I have not encountered any issues with the software itself. At times I have heard of scams being placed on this to gather money for non charitable causes. However, that is not a software issue but user issue.

Laura
Social worker in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

GoFundMe not trustworthy

Kommentare: I feel betrayed. I will never donate on GoFundMe ever again!

I used to like GoFundMe and regularly donated, but no more.

GoFundMe said the Freedom Convoy was violent and a threat and GoFundMe said they would keep over $10 million in donations and distribute the money to charities of their choosing. This is so wrong! Then due to public outcry, GoFundMe said they will return all donations. Too late, they are no longer trustworthy especially since GoFundMe allowed violent groups to collect donations through GoFundMe, groups that last summer rioted, burnt cars and buildings, looted and ransacked businesses, beat people up, etc. Not acceptable behavior for a business, to support such activities and such groups!

Ayano
Ayano
Independent Contractor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Good for fundraising needs

Kommentare: It's been a good experience thus far. I think that the reputation of GoFund me has allowed it to be a reliable app for fundraising needs!

I like the simplicity in the design to set up your fundraiser. It is a very intuitive platform, very easy to navigate for cross-posting to social media and emails as well.

I would like to see the designs for the fundraising landing pages to be updated and more versatile. It would be more appealing if it was somewhat interactive or allowed for more customization.

Thet Thet
Doctor in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Useful and easy to use

I have been using GoFundMe, mainly for fundraising for charity. I found it very effective and easy to share via social media and several platforms. I did manage to get target reach most of the time and helped several times for those who need the fund. I also donated to other fundraising which is quite easy. You don't need to pay commission or whatever and it does it's jobs. The idea is brilliant!

There is nothing much I do not like about this ..but probably for the first time setting up the fundraising account, you need to fill up in details which is reasonable I suppose..so I don't mind at all!

Rob
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Fundraising

Kommentare: Working with friends and neighbors in need and or looking for support

I like being able to search for ways to contribute to causes. Either people I know or sometime just randomly.

I honestly can't say anything negative. I have donated to many causes. My sister set one up for her son after an injury..

Ryan
Social worker in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Crowdrise saved my life!

Kommentare: I have been a member of the crowdrise community for a few years now and the impact that I have been able to see is incredible. This is the only site that I trust to use and you really see the community of crowdrise in a positive light. The support is overwhelming and the change and response is instant. I will use crowdrise as long as I'm still living!

Easy to use

No cons!

Jennifer
Educator in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastically easy way to raise money fir just about any cause!

I enjoy how easy it is to use this software. It has components which are recognizable and intuitive, making the system easy to use and manage. It’s simple and simplistic to use.

There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

Grady
Country Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It was great in the beginning BUT...

During the refugee crisis in N Iraq this was a great tool for beginners like us to raise money for our many projects.

We transitioned to another company for payment processing that integrates into our website. Over the past year seeing the appalling stands this company made in freezing accounts of people protesting for their basic liberties and deleting accounts of good people deemed not worthy or not politically correct enough, we won't be using their services anymore. Go Woke, Go Broke.

Patricia
owner in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Using GoFundMe

Kommentare: It was a good experience and I have no complaints. It was easy enough to do.

This app was sent to me through a few different friends who were setting up charity raising for specific purposes to help family or friends. It was easy to use. I was concerned at first about giving my credit card information, but I did it the first time and after that I responded to a few others that I received from friends.

I really did not want to give my credit card information. But it seems there was not any other way to do it.

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoFundMe is a non-profits dream

Kommentare: It was a positive one. As I said, their very helpful if you have trouble with anything on the platform, and it's a great way to help people.

The whole platform is helpful, as it's an easy way to help a charity raise money, and get people the help they need. Customer service is as well, though with a few bad eggs. It doesn't stop from using it again and again, though.

Customer service. Not every worker is rude, but there are a few bad eggs that will be extremely rude and unhelpful.