Filtern nach:

Über Jotform

Jotforms PDF Editor wandelt die gesammelten Daten automatisch in professionelle, großartig aussehende PDFs um. Verwende den PDF-Editor zum einfachen Herunterladen und Speichern.

Erfahre mehr über Jotform

Datis M.
Datis M.
Director of Marketing in Kanada
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not the sexiest form solution out there, but boy is it powerful

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent. It's an excellent platform with robust features and tons of integrations. Support is top-notch as well.

The conditional form fields and calculations make this an extremely powerful tool for anyone looking to capture information. It's affordable, works well, integrates with a lot of platforms easily, and does exactly what it's intended to do.

There isn't much. It isn't the sexiest platform out there, but with a little CSS you can get the forms styled exactly how you want them. It would be nice to have better WYSIWYG options. Really minor detail, but I get quite annoyed when the forms auto sort in the order of most recently updated. They start by displaying alphabetically, I'll click on my desired form, but right as I click it changes ...

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Typeform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: The calculation features & conditional logic was much more robust.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review and glad you like two of the best JotForm features, calculation and conditional logic. We really appreciate it. Regarding the sorting problem you've encountered on the My Forms page, we tried it but we can't replicate the problem. The selected sort option is saved even after revisits. Could you please clear your browser's cache and try it again? If the problem persists, contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help you. Regards!

Lucas H.
Lucas H.
Project Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A friendlier, powerful form software

Kommentare: We started with Google Forms and also use Microsoft Forms quite a bit. All of them have their limitations. JotForm allows us to receive file uploads on a WordPress site, send quick surveys, and explore detailed feedback from curriculum reviewers. Customer service has been helpful, too.

I've come to rely on the Cards version of forms. I like the breadth of integrations and the variety of field types. The new Tables and Reports features are pretty interesting too. JotForm is reasonably easy to set up and very user-friendly on the front end.

A lot of the default styles are pretty dated, but there are some fine options for styles. The admin UX takes a bit of getting used to--not quite the normal flow, but there are reasons for this.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Typeform

Warum Jotform gewählt wurde: JotForm offers more powerful field types and more pleasing UI.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Forms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: Jotform offered more power at a better value.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much. We greatly appreciate your time to leave a positive review. Have a good one!

Jamie J.
Practice Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Jotforms - The best online forms tool!!!!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We starting using jotforms during COVID to minimize clients in our lobby. We have forms that need to be filled out prior to surgery, drop offs, grooming and boarding. We had forms on our website but we could not capture a signature with them which is extremely important in our line of business. With JotForms, I was able to reproduce our old online forms, customize them better depending on what the patient was coming in for AND capture the clients signature for legal reasons. Jotforms is inexpensive compared to the other options and we have had great success with them. IT IS SO WORTH IT!!!!!

I LOVE the customization of the forms, all the available options when setting up the forms and the cost of services.

I cannot think of any cons with JotForms.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign und Adobe Sign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: Overall customizable options and expense. I dont know how we did it for so long without Jotforms.

letzten Monat

Thank you very much for your awesome comments and your perfect rating. We really appreciate the love and support. We are really pleased to know that you've had great success with Jotform. Thanks a lot! :)

William S.
William S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Buyer beware: JotForm API breaks and support is awful

Kommentare: Support is terrible and a deal breaker. We are moving to Gravity Form as a result.

The UI is pleasant for both the user and the integration. Setting it up was easy and getting it integrated with ActiveCampaign over the API wasn't difficult.

The support is a HUGE problem. We work in mental health and having client inquiries transmist can be a matter of life and death if someone is in crisis. We noticed we were not having contacts transfer some times and other times, parts of data which was mapped, wasn't transmitting and deals weren't being generated due to missing tags and data. This alarmed us and we reset the integration to no avail. We contacted support multiple times to find responses that regularly took 4-7 days and sometimes no response at all. It was infuriating and irresponsible on their side.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Gravity Forms und Typeform

Warum Jotform gewählt wurde: We had used ActiveCampaigns internal forms but they do not support conditional logic.

Zuvor genutzte Software: ActiveCampaign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: Typeform was much more expensive for HIPAA. Gravity Forms we had used in the past and it had worked but was less intuitive to implement.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi William, Thanks for your honest feedback and we apologize for the lack or delayed assistance from the support team. We are surprised that you are not getting any help in a timely manner since we all replied to report tickets on the same day. Our average response time is between 1 to 4 hours. We have a support team working from different parts of the globe to provide 24/7 support. We kindly suggest checking your tickets on the web if you have not been notified via email. It's possible that the email notifications didn't go into your inbox. Anyway, if your issue is still not resolved, please contact us via our support contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can assist you further. We'll look forward to your reply. Regards!

Isaac A.
Business Development Specialist in Ghana
Programmentwicklung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

An amazing multipurpose platform beyond just data collection

Kommentare: JotForm actually saved our project from collapsing. In the middle of a survey we had launched with a different platform, we were encountering severe technical issues that caused our data collection activities to completely stall. Migrating to Jotform not only solved all of those problems, but offered us features we didn't have with our previous service. Features that allowed us to cut down enumerator errors during survey administration, improve our agent remote monitoring protocols, and generally enrich the survey experience for our data analysts, survey respondents and field agents. It was absolutely amazing.

Well, first is the ease of use.With Jotform, survey creation to deployment in a matter of minutes isn't just a marketing gimmick...... we were actually able to do it. The quickly customizable templates and very user friendly feel makes it a joy to work with. Also, when we first signed on, we were migrating an active survey from a different service (which was giving us a lot of technical issues) and the customer service support we received was absolutely amazing.

Response data was being produced as links instead of the intended .pdf forms we had hoped.....when we first launched. And we struggled a bit to understand what was actually happening, but we later figured out the cause and solved it. That has been the only record of any issue we ever had with JotForm.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your great experience using JotForm. We are really happy to hear your overall satisfaction including your experience with our customer support team. Thank you and have a good one!

Veronica O.
owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best survey maker

For basic use I found it very friendly and have a lot of tools. You can customize the forms and create your own templates.

If you include an external link in a form it wouldn't open if the link is not from JotForm. SOmetimes get very techny to customize and edit the style of the template.

vor 3 Monaten

We really appreciate your positive rating. Thank you so much! To clarify, there's no restriction with the external links. You can put any links you want in your form. If you come across issues with this or with customizing your form, feel free to contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help. Have a good one!

Ryan A.
College Music Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Jotform is the bee's knees 🐝🦵🏼🦵🏼

Kommentare: I mostly use JotForm for getting information out, surveying, and scheduling appointments; it has been super effective and very helpful!

Customizability is by far my favorite feature about JotForm. I've been able to do pretty much everything that I want from visual formatting to data entry to conditional logic to third party integration...it's all there! Very impressive and mostly intuitive.

My only con is that sometimes my usage numbers take a while to update. I reached a file storage limit, deleted the files, but then my account was still disabled because the numbers didn't update. I reached out to customer service and they straightened it out, but I think the issue is still there if it happens again.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the rating! Glad to know you're satisfied with JotForm and you have your favorite. To clarify, when you already reached the file upload space limit, it would require manual intervention to reinstate your account. For now, we kindly ask you to delete your uploads before you reached the limit so there's enough time allowance for our servers to sync and update your upload space counter. Have a good one!

owner in USA
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

great surveys and the doc signing is oh so close

Kommentare: love the surveys -- PLEASE add the abiltiy to just drop fields willy nilly all over the pdf and spec who signs -- right on verge of home run here - could run the market - no one else has correctly nailed the concept of your form provider also being your doc signer provider and you are so close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love the surveys -- simple clean and easy

wanted to love the new digitial signatures -- the feature set was just off - couldn't add fields directly to PDFs so although was hoping could use as alt to pandadoc since already use jotform, the doc signing is closer to Zoho Sign and so a non-start for us

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PandaDoc

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: we went with pandadoc for signing, jotform for forms

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much for your awesome review. We really appreciate it. Regarding your concern, it is possible to create a PDF form out of your web form or from scratch and you can definitely add fields in the PDF Editor. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/212-how-to-create-a-pdf-form/. If you're referring to something else, please contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ with more details so we can further help you. Have a good one!

Creative Director in Südafrika
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

JotForm makes online forms a breeze

Kommentare: I must say I was delightfully surprised by JotForm and it makes designing forms for surveys or purchase orders or feedback forms a breeze. Certainly one to use for small business.

This software really impressed me due to its ease of use and implementation. It's easy to setup and use for small business and there are a variety of templates one can use and you can share the form in many ways from email to links to social media. Really impressed.

Has some limited features on the free version.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SurveyMonkey und pdfFiller

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: Ease of use and the many easy templates on offer.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your positive remarks. We believe the current limits of the free plan are enough for basic usage. However, we have a program where you can get a permanent increase on your free limits, that's to spread the word about Jotform. Check this out https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/increase-limits. Or you may consider upgrading your account for higher limits http://www.jotform.com/pricing/. Thank you and have a good one!

Marjorie S.
Consultant and social compliance practitioner in Südafrika
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Jotform user review - paid version

Kommentare: I enjoy using it and will continue to use it in future.

It is super easy to get started with and the possibilities are endless! I enjoyed the drag and drop form builder and the simplicity of the dashboard.

Navigating the dashboard takes some time to get used to. There is no clear "back to previous menu"path but you do get the hang of it after a while.

vor 2 Monaten

We are happy to know that you had no difficulties getting started with Jotform and that you like our simple dashboard. If you ever come across issues, make sure to contact us via our support contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help. All the best!

Adam C.
Business & IT Manager in Neuseeland
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy form builder and data collection platform

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We use Jotform for collecting internal and external user data in response to fast changing needs (e.g. requesting the health status of those returning from areas that have just come out of Covid lockdowns). The API means we can directly add responses to databases, while Zapier integration allows us to add response to spreadsheets for further analysis.

Jotform are always releasing new features to meet customer needs. The cost is relatively low compared to other offerings

The default form controls are somewhat limited, and there is an overall reliance on 'market'/3rd party widgets.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cognito Forms

Warum Jotform gewählt wurde: Cost (lowed) and functionality (better)

Zuvor genutzte Software: FormAssembly

letzte Woche

Thank you so much for your nice review Adam. To clarify, we have all the basic form controls available in the form builder and we also added a lot of fields with advanced features like Appointment, Signature, Products, Fill in the blank fields and etc. Furthermore, almost all published widgets are developed and maintained by Jotform even those widgets with integrations from 3rd party services like Adobe Sign, DocuSign, and more, and we also allow our users to create their own private widgets too. If you think there's any form control that we overlooked, let us know at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ and we would be happy to forward it to our developers for future implementation. Thank you!

Arlène V.
Health Care Consultant in Schweiz
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

If you need to create online forms, look no further!

Kommentare: I have had a positive experience with JotForm

For me, there is no doubt: JotForm is THE one tool everyone should look into when it comes to creating online forms. It doesn't matter what you need the form for and whether you need one form or ten... JotForm is going to be a valuable resource for you. Of all the different things it brings to the table, my two favorite features are its templates and integrations. Why wasting time to create a form when there are others who have already created them for you? It is crazy to think that JotForm has a template library with over 10,000 items with pretty much every category you can think of (like booking forms, request forms, payment forms, just to name a few). And if you would like to do something with your form other than simply collecting information, you will be glad to read that JotForm has over 100 integrations with many tools you are probably already using, like PayPal, Zoom, Google Calendar and Dropbox. This is great to create simple, yet powerful automated workflows to do many different things with JotForm.

Depending on how often you use forms, you may find that the JotForm free plan isn't enough for you (at the moment, it has a limit of 100 monthly submissions) so you are likely to end up having to pay for it. I would say that this is the one thing I like the least about the platform.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, Arlene. We are extremely grateful for your great words towards JotForm and we highly appreciate it. You're the best!

Natasha A.
Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love JotForm

Kommentare: It's been great. It streamlines so much of my business. It's become a vital part of my processes and workflows.

I like the ease of use and the conditional formatting. I love the API features and the fact it interconnects with the other products that make my business work.

That I can't have an additional user (one other one) unless I get five other users. I don't love the fact that the data isn't stored in Australia or that I don't have the option of doing that. I hate the fact they upsell HIPAA Compliance to health practitioners outside of the US as HIPAA isn't designed for anyone outside of the US.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Forms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: The conditional formatting and the ability to design my landing pages.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for your review. Glad to know JotForm helped you in your business. Just FYI, we have an Enterprise solution where you can have a sub-account feature as well as choose your server location e.g. in Australia so your data never leaves your country. HIPAA is also optional in Enterprise. Please check this out https://www.jotform.com/enterprise. For the standard version, since HIPAA is all about safeguarding PHI, all users from different parts of the globe specifically those who also operate in the US can choose to enable HIPAA if they are subscribed to the Silver or Gold plan. If you have more questions, let us know at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Chris S.
Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best online form platform I've used

Kommentare: The experience has been WONDERFUL! Their support team has always been able to help me navigate any issues, especially in the beginning when I was learning the features that aren;t common in other systems. Now, I can get what I need from their support documents.

I like jotform for its simplicity. I have used many other platforms to build online forms and Jotform BY FAR outshines them all. It is super easy to use and very user friendly. I like that they have make the user experience so easy to build, implement and tabulate results.

I haven't really ran into anything that I don't like about the software honestly. Anything I have ever wanted it to do is built into it already or they have an integration already in place to assist.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Formstack Forms

Warum Jotform gewählt wurde: Ease of use and features available

Zuvor genutzte Software: EmailMeForm

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: Jot form seemed more in tune with product features and integrations .

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy to hear about your overall satisfaction using JotForm. Best Regards!

Mark R.
Director of Web Services in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Build Powerful Web Forms in a Snap

Kommentare: I needed to quickly build an embedded form for my website. I registered for an account and completed building the form minutes later. After a few minutes of learning which CSS classes were applied to each form element, the look and feel of the form only took a few more minutest and it was pulling data to the spreadsheet.

Ease of use and ability to customize a forms CSS to my university's branding standards. Forms are simple and intuitive to build with many options. From standard short and long fields to file upload capabilities, JotForm has many tools to get the job done. Branding was easy to customize by having direct access to the CSS through the form interface.

At the time of use, JotForm's pricing structure wasn't optimal for my organization. We had a few users who needed to create and manage forms but we couldn't find a level of access that gave us what we needed. Overall, the structure that we needed was affordable for single use, but not for multiple users.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wufoo

Warum Jotform gewählt wurde: We use JotForm in conjunction with Google Forms. JotForm offers more robust customizable CSS functionality to match branding standards of an institution. The branding allows a more consistent look and feel to be applied rather than a set of predetermined templates in Google Forms that don't match brand standards as much.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Forms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: The functionality of JotForm and Wufoo allow us to support embedded forms from both platforms, along with Google Forms.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for your awesome review. The ability to customize the form with CSS injection is indeed what most users like because you can do pretty much everything on the form design like matching your branding colors. Cheers!

Eoin G.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Good and Constantly Improving Online Form "System"

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are using Jotform for completing our onboarding "paperwork" with our new clients. The conditional formatting option is very helpful in reducing unnecessary questions for different types of clients.

Jotform started out as a simple webform application and has grown tremendously since I started using it in 2015. The ability to easily create basic forms with templates is fantastic. The incredible number of form field options and widgets makes creating complex forms with great conditional formatting options. HIPAA compliance and form Encryption make collecting sensitive information very secure. Customer service is quick to respond and people trying to use JotForm to create forms for Phishing are identified and locked out until they prove they are legitimate (it happened to me when trying to create an online W-9 for our clients.

JotForm just released JotForm Reports which may solve my primary "complaint". While you can create awesome notification emails which shows the data collected, You are not able to specify in the notifications to exclude fields with no response. This was important for us and required we use a different vendor since we could not create a workaround.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Gravity Forms

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your excellent review. We are glad that your complaint has been resolved. By default, empty fields are not shown on sent email notifications. There's a setting in the email notification where you can enable/disable this feature. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/256-How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us in our Support System through this contact form https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Best Regards!

Kathleen C.
Marketing Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Form Builder that keeps getting Better

Kommentare: I create all the forms and share them with several faculty and staff here at the College. The software very intuitive, so there's little training needed for others to work with it. The notifications are highly customizable, so for each form I can control who sees the submission, the workflow and the response to the submitter. I've watched the company grow, offering more support and more features, while still keeping the cost for the end user reasonable!

When Adobe stop offering their online form option, I needed a replacement! I researched a variety of options and went with JotForm. The top features are the ease of use (great interface even for beginners), available templates and the ability to export the form in a variety of formats - embed in a website, fillable PDF, email, etc. Another valuable feature is the management of submissions. Simple to use, easy to manipulate or expert.

At first, there were some accessibility issues. The developers are currently addressing those issues; they just offered a webinar on how to incorporate ADA compliance. Most of the minor problems when I first started using JotForm have been addressed or improved.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Forms, Wufoo und Formstack Forms

Warum Jotform gewählt wurde: Adobe abandoned its online form software. I needed a replacement.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: I wanted to be able to customize my forms, have numerous collaborators, an easy graphical interface and a reasonable cost. JotForm fit the bill!

letztes Jahr

Glad you find JotForm valuable for your needs. It is also great to know that your issues has been resolved. Best Regards!

Christopher K.
Christopher K.
PLC Technician in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Most Powerful Form Builder Online, Anywhere.

Kommentare: Fantastic. From the limitless possibilities with the form builder to the knowledgeable Q&A support staff, JotForm definitely has a winning solution. I would recommend this for small and large businesses, from technical to food service, from cars to dress alterations, from vacation rentals to feedback portals. The people at JotForm listen to feedback and feature requests, I myself was able to have a widget updated after I found a bug that had previously gone unnoticed. You won't find a better combination of power, flexibility, compatibility, user-friendliness, and helpful support in such a refined package.

In short, everything. For starters, the ability to sign up for free and begin immediately creating forms that work within minutes is unmatched. I am impressed by the extensive amount of widgets that can be utilized for custom data entry, from QR code scanners to file uploaders to widgets that can perform custom calculations. The logic editor for controlling if and where questions, textboxes, widgets, etc. appear is very powerful and allows for virtually limitless form possibilities. I've used these to in conjunction with QR scanners to load pre-populated forms that allow technicians at my workplace to upload photos of machine issues, describe repair procedures, and even add parts used for repairs. Seperately I've also worked on forms used to report inventory / ERP data discrepancies that can be mailed to specific recipient groups based on which part of the ERP system is in question. I could ramble on about the endless customization with the design editor, the ability to do advanced back-end coding including the addition of dedicated HTML, PHP, and other code languages, the ability to integrate forms with everything from Google Drive to Airtable to PayPal, secondary integrations with Microsoft Flow, you name it. And the amazing thing to me is, the forms look stunning on desktops, tablets and mobile devices. And if you don't like how a particular widget looks, crack open the CSS on the back end and you can build pretty much anything.

The power and capabilities of the system can be a bit overwhelming to a new user. There isn't an easy tutorial to get you going right off the bat, so you're left searching at times for how best to accomplish a particular goal with your form. That said, the Q&A portion of the website is very helpful, and the ability to ask questions and get fast feedback more than offsets any initial disorientation. The only other con is the weak integration with Microsoft products and web-based services. I'm not sure what the issue there is, but it has been a hiccup during my integrations and projects. There are work-arounds for this, but those are weak as well. That said, JotForm is always developing new plug-and-play integrations, which means this is something that could be seen in the future. And they listen to their users' feedback.

Nathan R.
Nathan R.
Director, Management Information Systems in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Business forms made easy

Kommentare: We run the forms for all our websites through JotForm. The form responses are collected in a database and we are able to display the results in html tables on our intranet. There is even BI on tap, so questions that have defined responses, such as a multiple choice questions, can be visually represented on web pages as graphs. When it comes to collecting information, JotForm has become an indispensable tool in our arsenal.

I became a JotForm user when Adobe sunsetted its FormsCentral product and I've never looked back. With a little effort, truly anyone can build an attractive, functional form using JotForm. You don't have to know any html, CSS, JavaScript, etc. That said, you will probably have to know some CSS to get a form to look just the way you want it to if you are adding it to your website. At least that is my experience. While the the form builder does allow for extensive customization, I've found that I've had to add my own CSS to achieve the perfect look I was seeking. Fortunately, JotForm makes tweaking the form look using your own code very easy. JotForm is a very mature and feature-rich platform that contemplates nearly any form need, from conditionals, to calculations, to autoresponders. All field types are available and it's easy to set the properties for each, such as required, character limits, hover text, example text, etc. Using URL parameters, you can pre-populate your form fields, too. You can also use hidden fields to perform calculations or set up honey pots for security. Perhaps the nicest thing about JotForm is all its options are available to every form you build, regardless of which level you buy (or even if the free tier is all you need). What you pay for is the number of forms and the number of submissions. There are literally hundreds of plugins that extend functionality, all included. Customer support is top notch and documentation extensive.

We purchased a tier that allows up to ten users, however, only the primary user can create forms up to the tier limit--the others users essentially have the limits of the free plan. The only way they can avoid those limits is by moving forms they create to the primary user and sharing the form. I've also occasionally experienced issues with payment.

Patty B.
Patty B.
Director of Operations, Nepal in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

JotForm is the best way to gather information from anyone, for anything.

Kommentare: JotForm makes our team much more efficient. We're able to streamline processes that would normally take our team a lot of time to complete. For example, rather than posting a job application and combing through all the CV's that show up in our inbox, we're able to use JotForm to host the applications and easily view the submissions in one grid. We can also designate which team members should receive certain applications, so that everyone is notified in real time and there's no need to go through and forward messages. It's been so helpful to us, and I can't recommend it enough for automating processes.

I love how customizable JotForm is. You can get it to do anything you want, with as many custom conditions as you want. We use this for both external-facing forms like job applications, and internal forms like incident reports and expense reports. I love that you can not only receive an email for every completed form, but also easily download a PDF of each one or download a spreadsheet summary of all responses to date. Or better yet, you can have JotForm deposit all of that straight to Google Drive for you. The form features are very robust, and I'm constantly taking advantage of new ones. For example, we have a very long form that users can choose to save before they submit it. I've set it up so that they get an email reminding them to go back and complete the form later. I also use the e-signature feature, the "upload file" feature, and I'm constantly setting up show/hide features. As in, if someone answers "Yes" to question 5, hide questions 6-9. JotForm has added a cool new feature to make their email notifications dynamic, so that only questions that are answered are included in the auto response. It's wonderful!

I wish JotForm did a better job with compiling survey data. The feature to graph your results is buggy and looks strange. I was able to easily download my survey responses and create my own graphs in Excel, but I don't think JotForm would be my software of choice for another large survey (we've only done one so far). I also wish JotForm offered the option to have a default email formatting style. As it is now, I have to go in manually to each email template on each form and add our logo and other formatting.

Shilles steven A.
Director in Malaysia

By far the best form software

Kommentare: I've used many form software over the years and I always keep changing them due to limitations in functionality and features. Then I came across JotForm and I was impressed and thought to myself, why didn't I came across this platform earlier? Everything I need to start a small business and grow big is here on this platform and I don't need a separate tool/software to manage orders, contacts, customer submissions, staff sales submissions and more. Just one form, and it's JotForm.

This platform has all your needs to start off, from a regular form to a contract signing, orders managements, contact and more. Best of all, it allows you to integrate into most of the popular platforms seamlessly and it allows you to start small for free and grow big!

I have not come across any cons yet besides that, the price is slightly high compared to other forms, but worth every penny due to the features in it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Paperform und Wufoo

Warum Jotform gewählt wurde: Due to limitations in functionality and features

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Forms, Wufoo und Typeform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: Everything I need to start a small business and grow big is here on this platform and I don't need a separate tool/software to manage orders, contacts signing, customer submissions, staff sales submissions and more.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for your nice compliments. We are happy to know that you find JotForm a worthy product. Cheers!

Omar A.
Programmer in Russland
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Site @JotForm : To create electronic forms

Kommentare: The easiest and most effective ways to create a form JotForm.com of the early originators of the forms (if not the first) to emerge on the internet, and during this time they improve the service and make it perfect and second to none. Claim that they have the easiest service, when you want to create a form, you can see why easily. You don't need to spend money or give credit card information to use the features of the site, but they offer an unlimited number of forms and reports fields and forms. For this reason alone, you need to experience JotForm

- Is the location of the @JotForm : To create electronic forms in an easy manner and very flexible to support the addition of the boxes especially with the credit cards, and input information directly to you through several programs. Uses sentences if it is through, you can hide some fields and show them based on the selection User While most of the sites and programs to modify PDF files that can help you to edit the model or form you already have, the little tools give you the option to create a PDF form the full of yourself, like if you want to create a CV or a contract or something like that. Site Jotform is the place you need to mean to achieve it. It is a free site and wonderful to create files and documents PDF forms with different templates. All these templates were designed by site Jotform themselves to give to everyone without charge. Divided forms templates to multiple categories, such as certificates, agreements, contracts, resumes, etc., knowing that each category contain many other forms, so I prefer to use the search field of the site. Once you find the template you want to use, open it within the editor Jotform and then make your edits to any part of the model then save it as PDF on your device. The only problem here is the watermark Watermark for the site that are placed on each page, lists you must subscribe to the premium account

Will fans create the forms difficult to leave this long email will take some time to respond

Ashley S.
CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome product, frequent updates, easy to use!

Kommentare: Overall JotForm has been irreplaceable for our company. So many of our processes have been streamlined and built around JotForm, it's truly saved us countless hours of time each week. Their customer support is very responsive and helpful in resolving any issues with software use.

We've been using JotForm for years as we've grown our small business to solve problems, collect data, and streamline processes. JotForm has been one of the easiest softwares to use, learn, and implement in our organization. The best part about JotForm is how easy it is to use - with drag and drop options, excellent customer support, and regular updates to improve building the forms. I would also add that it is unbelievably customizable. There are tons of templates to choose from that can be plug and play or drastically modified to fit the needs of the task at hand.

There is almost nothing but high praise for this software. Most issues I've run into over the years (formatting problems, pdf compatibility, etc.) have all been addressed and improved upon with each update. There are still some issues with designing pdf files and editing layouts of automatic emails but nothing that impedes the functionality or use too much. I'm also confident that these issues will only continue to improve based on JotForm's track record of catering to its customer needs.

Daniel C.
Daniel C.
Director of Communications in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great form builder for ministry!

Kommentare: I was a JotForm user in 2009/2010 at the first church I served with. Then I didn't use the program for a while, and tried other form builders over the years. I went back to JotForm two years ago and haven't looked back. The ease of use, the features, and their desire to always improve and add more makes choosing them a no-brainer. I use JotForm almost daily, and I am able to execute the types of forms requested from the various ministries at the church. They are always pleased with the quality, and the speed with which I am able to put the forms together for them.

In churches, sign-ups are needed for so many events, and that has doubled and tripled during COVID as capacity limits are set. JotForm gives so much flexibility for the types of forms needed and the type of data being collected. And with conditional logic, you can streamline your forms to avoid clutter and make them easy for users to fill out!

If I had to give a negative, it'd be the work required to figure out setting certain conditions for forms. It is not always straightforward, but thankfully I was able to find my answers in the forums.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for your positive review. It's great to know that JotForm helps streamline the process of your religious activity and we are also glad that your issues were resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact us in our support system through our contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help you. Have a good one!

Samil K.
developer in Türkei
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

An Amazing Product

Kommentare: We have a small development team and we are able to add our company's software a form but we don't even think about it when we have Jotform. Any situation that we need user input(Like vote products, vote experience etc) we use Jotform. Actually we don't call a form a form anymore we call Jotform. Thank you so much guys.

Very easy to use, extremely fast and flexible. They are always improving product and it solves lots of job we need to do.

The pricing should be more flexible based on country I guess.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Typeform

Warum Jotform gewählt wurde: It was not flexible.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Forms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: It was so expensive and has less features.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much for your compliments. It's great to know that Jotform really helps you in your job. As for pricing, we like to keep our pricing structure simple as it is so we do not have any other pricing except what's shown on our pricing page here http://www.jotform.com/pricing/. If you have more questions, let us know so we can help. Have a good one!