Über Jotform

Jotforms PDF Editor wandelt die gesammelten Daten automatisch in professionelle, großartig aussehende PDFs um. Verwende den PDF-Editor zum einfachen Herunterladen und Speichern.

Erfahre mehr über Jotform

For surveys, reviews, or gathering any information from a group of people, JotForm is a simple solution. The program is incredibly simple to use and their customer support is very responsive.

Sometimes, there are delays on the sender’s end showing that the form has been completed. It’s usually not long - a few minutes, at most, but it can be annoying when we’re on the spot.

Bewertungen zu Jotform

Jotform hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 898 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jotform bereits verwendet?

Binny
Binny
Assistant Professor & Researcher in Indien
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for form submission and collections with conditional flows.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have been using this product since many years, I used it first and then left it due to lack some budget issue, Just to accommodate few more submission, I could not upgrade. But then I soon realised that JotFiorm is one of the only kind that lessens my workload to export and real time tracking so I convinced for paid plans.

There is a long list of capabilities that JotForm comes with, in starting when we were searching for a solution that can build a WYSIWYG form, that can store the data, and reflect the data in real time excel sheet, and Boom, we got it. It solved our problem of payment + data collection in a simple frame. Hats-off to the founders and developers. It would take at-least a week earlier to make a HTML form with custom fields and on top of that validations of each field was a standing nightmare. Now we got an express way, simply loving it..

To be honest, the pricing plans are not use pocket friendly. If you are not working with regular form business then it will be better to use Google or Zoho. In free tier you get 5 forms with 100 submissions each, which is not a great deal. You at-least have to upgrade to their silver plan to accommodate marginal amount of data. Also, the payment gateways are limited to Stripe and PayPal. Not much useful for your audience based out in South Asia.

vor 2 Wochen

Hello Binny, Thank you for your detailed review of our product. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your thoughts with the rest of our community and us. Our free plan is intended for form creators that are just testing our features (all features are available on our free plan)or only collecting small submissions. We also have a variety of payment gateways that can be used on the forms. You may refer to this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/chapter-7-payment-forms/for more information. If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us using our contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact.

Rhonda
Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Versatile forms

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am confident that the forms I create using JotForm are professional and functional. The surveys are what I use most often. I am not on site with employees to supervise on a regular basis, I send surveys to patients and their families to make sure that they are happy with the employee and that all required daily tasks are completed. I use JotForm to collect health data and if need be HIPAA compliant forms.
I use a "2-in-1" laptop/tablet often, JotForm functions on that and my desktop computer. I get timely returns because of the mobile responsive forms. I would like JotForm more if the site was organized.

All forms are mobile responsive and a mobile app for Jotform can be downloaded on your phone. Forms can even be created on the mobile app. The desktop and mobile are similar. Choose from many themes and templates., choose from classic form and card form. Form fields are less restrictive. Manipulate forms by drag and drop. Widgets can be added to forms for e-signatures and check lists. Image slide is another choice. Forms can be automated and decrease workload. JotForm advises on how to get better response rates from your forms.

I spend a lot longer than I want using JotForm. It takes a long time to find the right template, the right theme, and personalize them. The freemium plan is restrictive. The customer support team did not answer my questions or solve my problem. I had to ask another JotForm user how to even reach them because JotForm is unorganized.

letzte Woche

Hello Rhonda, Thank you for the wonderful comments. We are pleased to hear that our product benefited your company. If you have any suggestions for how we might be better structured, please contact us using the support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact.

Chibuike
Chibuike
Head of IT and Support in Nigeria
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My Experience and Feedback on Jotform

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love their brand, the choice of colors on their site, and many more that I can't remember. I think they all form a part of the site's success for decades now. Also, there's a lot it offers for web designers like me to customize their form to suit where I am deploying it to.

I haven't really seen anything I don't like in Jotform. It was only once I experienced a bad day. I think their site was not loading properly.

vor 3 Wochen

Hello Chibuike, We appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service. Thank you for your nice comments on our user interface design as well. If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out via our support contact form https://www.jotform.com/contact/.

Elsa
Assistant Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Jotform is a great form platform.

I like the different ways the a form in Jotform can be embedded on other sites. Different CMS have specific scripts and Jotform scripts for embedding forms make it easy to adjust as needed.

I would like the quiz feature to be a bit more prominent and useful. Additionally, I'd like to be able to use analytics to track features on the form.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Forms und Microsoft Forms

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Forms und Microsoft Forms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: I chose Jotform because the features and security were more advanced.

vor 3 Monaten

Hello Elsa, Thank you so much for your positive remarks. It's great to know that you found convenient ways to embed the form in your website. As of the moment, we do not have any other quiz feature except using our Quiz Form app. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/289-turn-your-form-into-a-quiz-or-exam/. If you're looking for form analytics, here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/425-understanding-form-analytics-and-ways-on-how-to-get-your-users-info/. We also have Facebook Pixel Widget that you can add in your form to trace your form submissions: https://www.jotform.com/help/1072-how-to-track-form-submissions-with-facebook-pixel/ and also Google Analytics https://www.jotform.com/help/1076-how-to-track-online-form-submissions-using-google-analytics/. If you have more questions, please contact us using our Support Contact Form https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Alys
Alys
Marketing strategist in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great for online quizzes and on brand forms

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I love the variety of features available in this form builder and how I’m able to build professional, on brand forms and quizzes even on the free plan

I really like that there is a plug-in to turn your form into a quiz - this could possibly be developed as it’s very simplistic in appearance but it does do the job

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Forms und Microsoft Forms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: The wide range of integrations with other software

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Alys, Thank you for your positive review. We are glad you liked our Quiz app feature in the form. If in case you want to learn more about the Quiz App, please check out guide here: https://www.jotform.com/help/289-turn-your-form-into-a-quiz-or-exam/. Please feel free to use our contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact to get in touch with us if you have any questions.

Matias
Matias
Director in Argentinien
Quelle: GetApp

100% Recomendable

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Muy conforme.

Jotform es una herramienta con gran versatilidad que permite que puedas plasmar en la realidad una gran cantidad de ideas. En ese sentido he encontrado en Jotform una gran capacidad para crear, modificar e implementar recursos que, si no fuera por jotform, solo hubiese conseguido obtenerlas utilizando muchas aplicaciones a la vez. En jotform pude reunir todo en uno, encuestas, bookings, pagos, evaluaciones, etc.

Muy cada tanto, mi form de bookings se desconfigura a nivel horario, como si se adelantara una hora, por lo que turnos que ya estaban tomados aparecen disponibles y viceversa. No pasa muy seguido, pero tampoco es algo que hayan podido resolver a lo largo del ultimo año

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Matias, We are delighted to know your positive words and thank you for recommending us in your review. The problem you're referring to could be related to daylight saving time (DST) which has affected the timezone offset causing timeslots to shift an hour ahead. This was already resolved. If you still encounter issues like this, make sure to contact us in our Support System via our support contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help you get it resolved.

Nicolas
Nicolas
Financial Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Custom and easy to create forms

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is easy to use and highly customizable. It has a wide variety of ready-to-use templates, adapted to different processes. It makes it possible to design forms easily with a drag and drop builder. It allows us to greatly simplify our field data collection processes and distribute the forms to mobile devices for data collection.

So far it seems to me that it is a very complete tool, it has nothing that I dislike.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Nicolas, Please accept our sincere gratitude for taking the time to write such a favorable review on our product. Your suggestions are valuable and will help us make improvements to our product. Cheers!

Tracey Ann
Tracey Ann
CEO in Jamaika
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Jot Away!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

My company uses Jotform for customers to place orders and as a payment gateway. We can choose from a myriad of templates that suits the look and feel of my brand.

Customer Service is poor or non-existent, which is a vital component of any software.

letzten Monat

Hello Tracey, Thanks for your positive rating and your candid review. We are sorry to hear that the customer service has caused you frustration. To be clear, we provide 24/7 customer care via our contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact, with a response time of under 2 hours on average. We never leave a customer without addressing them, and we also escalate features and bugs to our backend team. Please be patient if it takes a while for issues to be resolved because our backend team uses a queuing system. You may be sure that every ticket will be handled promptly.

Shelly
Shelly
Human Resource in Indien
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Jotform Made the survey easy

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: As a whole, I've had an awesome experience with Jotform. I've made multiple types of surveys, feedback forms, and much more for my organization.

The Jotform tool is super easy to use and allows you to create any type of form you need for yourself or your organization. A number of impressive features and preformatted templates are available, which you can modify based on your needs.

The only problem I found was that it took me a little time to understand exactly how to use this software when I first started using it. Now that I'm used to it, I didn't have any problems with it.

vor 2 Wochen

Hello Shelly, Thank you so much for writing us a positive review here on Capterra. We greatly appreciate it. We were delighted to hear that Jotform helps fulfil all your needs for your organization. We hope you have a good one! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on our support contact page here: https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Frico
Frico
Student in Indonesien

Jotform for survey and form

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Jotform is a great product if you're looking for good product to help you create a survey or form. It has lots of features and you can use it for free for some features which is enough for me.

Jotform has lots of features compare to other product. We can create a survey with many elements such as ratings, payments, widgets, etc. It helps us a lot since we can use the feature that we need here.

We need to pay if we want get more response, since the free plan only allows 100 response per month.

vor 2 Wochen

Hello Frico, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear you had a good time using Jotform's features. Considering that we provide many more features than our competitors, we think our pricing is reasonable. If you have feature requests or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us using our contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact.

Deniz
Consultant in Türkei

Jotform is the best (if you don't mind the price)

Jotform is realy the best tool about survey and appointment purposes. They have tons of automations features and it has easy of use charachter. Also customer support is very fast and kindly.

Prices! To be honest jotform is very expensive. Thats why althought it was my favorite tool, ı dont use it because of price. Especially country like Turkey which is inflation rate is more than %150, this price is not normal. I think they should define different price point for different country. Or should serve some discount coupon.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: YouCanBook.me

Warum Jotform gewählt wurde: There is just one reason; Price. You can make free survey via Zoho and you dont have any limit. That s amazing. Also Bookafy can serve many features with free version. I started to use these tools free version and after a while convert my freemium plan to paid plan. Also ı have thousands of students which have to use that kind of tools, and ı suggest these tools to all of them. Because their free versions are very powerfull.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoho Forms und Bookafy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: Easy of use. Customer service and Automations features.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Deniz, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our integrations.  We do have localized pricing if you live in Turkey. We do believe that our pricing is justified with the features and security added to the form. We are committed to providing quality products and services to you.  Please use our contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ if you have questions.

Lacy
Marketing Strategist in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic form builder works exactly as I hoped, and then some!

Kommentare: Pleasantly surprised by its functionality, we use Jotform for much more than we originally planned: surveys, application forms, online calculators, and more. I wouldn't go back to our previous solutions if you paid me to.

Jotform is the first software that consistently does exactly what I want. Every. Single. Time. There's a help topic or community response for everything I've tried to create. It also integrates with our email marketing service, which makes customer communication and follow-ups a breeze. I'm a sucker for flawlessly executed conditional logic, and Jotform does this extremely well. Essentially, every feature I look for is there, ready to do what I need it to, without any kinks, hiccups or work-arounds. Brilliant!

There's no drawback I can think of for Jotform. The only thing that took more effort than I would have liked was verification for sending automatic emails from our domain, but this is only because our organization has tighter security than most.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Paperform

Warum Jotform gewählt wurde: Prior to Jotform we had several services that did a portion of the job and not as well as Jotform: SurveyMonkey is relatively expensive for its functionality and often prompts users to take another (unrelated) survey after submitting their original survey. This confused our customers, particularly during election cycles when political surveys were recommended upon submission. Sitefinity has a built-in form builder that is...okay. I wouldn't recommend using it for anything but the most basic forms. Calconic is limited to calculations and required complicated hidden steps to compete the calculations we needed. It wasn't expensive, but we didn't use online calculators enough to justify the cost.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Calconic, Sitefinity und SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: Paperform is brilliant, but based outside the US. Our organization needed customer data to be stored within our country (USA) and Paperfom couldn't guarantee that it would be. In hindsight, I'm happy Paperform had this limitation because I'm so thrilled with Jotform's functionality.

vor 3 Monaten

Hello Lacy, Thank you so much for your awesome review. That really means a lot. We are also glad to know that Jotform works exactly for your needs. If you come across issues, make sure to contact us in our Support System via our Support Contact Form: https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Whit
Director of Marketing and Communications in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great form builder

Kommentare: We use Jotforms across the college for submissions from partnering departments for design and web update requests. This allows us to keep all the information in one place rather than rely on emails. Plus, we have a historical record of all the requests in a given year.

Jotforms is a simple way to create forms to obtain information and has powerful features for advanced form building. The form builder is drag and drop and provides plenty of options for customization. There is a free version with plenty of features and a cost-effective paid subscription that unlocks plenty of helpful features.

The UX on the submission side is not great. When navigating to the forms to review submissions, I oftentimes have to think twice about where to find them.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Forms und Formstack Forms

Warum Jotform gewählt wurde: Jotforms has more features and has more flexibility in the way that the forms can be customized.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Forms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: We like the look of Jotforms and the overall user experience better than the other software that we reviewed. The pricing structure works better with our budget and they offer a 50% Education discount.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for your awesome review Whit. We greatly appreciate it. We believe that viewing the form submissions is easy. On the My Forms page, you only have to select a form then click the Submissions button on the top menu or click Inbox within the form menu to view the forms submissions data. You can also click the number badge just above the form icon to view the submissions data without leaving the page. Example: https://link.jotform.com/SQahsLiiD0 If you have a better idea, please share it with us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can open a feature request. Thank you so much!

Business Consultant in Laos
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Flexible tool for all your Form Needs

Kommentare: I have used Jotform over the years for many different usage cases. Surveys among a larger group of people, intake forms for trainings and evaluations of meetings etc. - its easy and quick to put together a form, its just as easy and quick for your audience/clients etc. to fill the forms out and its equally easy and quick to make use of that data through their exporting functions. For my (not continual and in large volume) usage I only ever needed the free version. There are some additional functions if you pay as well. The only time I had an issue was when a PDF export function did not work as expected. The engineers got back to me within a short time frame - I was impressed.

Form templates can easily be adjusted or you can start from scratch. Its easy to set up and use, simple for people to enter their data into your form and your export functions are great (Excel, or each respondents answers as PDF). Customer support is reactive, competent and polite. And all of that even though I have ever only used the free version!

The only downside might be that the individual settings for each form are a bit hidden. Once you know where they are its not hard to find them, but you might be searching the first time around how to ensure some of the settings are set up in a way that you want them to be.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Forms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: I love the fact that Jotform is not attached to a big name compartmentalizing my business data across different providers in some ways. We already have so much stuff on google and microsoft servers. But more importantly, even the free version of JotForm gives you a lot more flexibility and added functionality when comparing it to MS Forms and Google Forms.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for such an awesome review towards our product and our customer support. We truly appreciate it. We are glad to know some of the features work well for your needs and that you find them convenient to use. Happy holidays!

Adam
Business & IT Manager in Neuseeland
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy form builder and data collection platform

Kommentare: We use Jotform for collecting internal and external user data in response to fast changing needs (e.g. requesting the health status of those returning from areas that have just come out of Covid lockdowns). The API means we can directly add responses to databases, while Zapier integration allows us to add response to spreadsheets for further analysis.

Jotform are always releasing new features to meet customer needs. The cost is relatively low compared to other offerings

The default form controls are somewhat limited, and there is an overall reliance on 'market'/3rd party widgets.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cognito Forms

Warum Jotform gewählt wurde: Cost (lowed) and functionality (better)

Zuvor genutzte Software: FormAssembly

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for your nice review Adam. To clarify, we have all the basic form controls available in the form builder and we also added a lot of fields with advanced features like Appointment, Signature, Products, Fill in the blank fields and etc. Furthermore, almost all published widgets are developed and maintained by Jotform even those widgets with integrations from 3rd party services like Adobe Sign, DocuSign, and more, and we also allow our users to create their own private widgets too. If you think there's any form control that we overlooked, let us know at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ and we would be happy to forward it to our developers for future implementation. Thank you!

Arlène
Health Care Consultant in Schweiz
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

If you need to create online forms, look no further!

Kommentare: I have had a positive experience with JotForm

For me, there is no doubt: JotForm is THE one tool everyone should look into when it comes to creating online forms. It doesn't matter what you need the form for and whether you need one form or ten... JotForm is going to be a valuable resource for you. Of all the different things it brings to the table, my two favorite features are its templates and integrations. Why wasting time to create a form when there are others who have already created them for you? It is crazy to think that JotForm has a template library with over 10,000 items with pretty much every category you can think of (like booking forms, request forms, payment forms, just to name a few). And if you would like to do something with your form other than simply collecting information, you will be glad to read that JotForm has over 100 integrations with many tools you are probably already using, like PayPal, Zoom, Google Calendar and Dropbox. This is great to create simple, yet powerful automated workflows to do many different things with JotForm.

Depending on how often you use forms, you may find that the JotForm free plan isn't enough for you (at the moment, it has a limit of 100 monthly submissions) so you are likely to end up having to pay for it. I would say that this is the one thing I like the least about the platform.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, Arlene. We are extremely grateful for your great words towards JotForm and we highly appreciate it. You're the best!

Isaac
Business Development Specialist in Ghana
Programmentwicklung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

An amazing multipurpose platform beyond just data collection

Kommentare: JotForm actually saved our project from collapsing. In the middle of a survey we had launched with a different platform, we were encountering severe technical issues that caused our data collection activities to completely stall. Migrating to Jotform not only solved all of those problems, but offered us features we didn't have with our previous service. Features that allowed us to cut down enumerator errors during survey administration, improve our agent remote monitoring protocols, and generally enrich the survey experience for our data analysts, survey respondents and field agents. It was absolutely amazing.

Well, first is the ease of use.With Jotform, survey creation to deployment in a matter of minutes isn't just a marketing gimmick...... we were actually able to do it. The quickly customizable templates and very user friendly feel makes it a joy to work with. Also, when we first signed on, we were migrating an active survey from a different service (which was giving us a lot of technical issues) and the customer service support we received was absolutely amazing.

Response data was being produced as links instead of the intended .pdf forms we had hoped.....when we first launched. And we struggled a bit to understand what was actually happening, but we later figured out the cause and solved it. That has been the only record of any issue we ever had with JotForm.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for sharing your great experience using JotForm. We are really happy to hear your overall satisfaction including your experience with our customer support team. Thank you and have a good one!

Natasha
Owner in Australien

Love JotForm

Kommentare: It's been great. It streamlines so much of my business. It's become a vital part of my processes and workflows.

I like the ease of use and the conditional formatting. I love the API features and the fact it interconnects with the other products that make my business work.

That I can't have an additional user (one other one) unless I get five other users. I don't love the fact that the data isn't stored in Australia or that I don't have the option of doing that. I hate the fact they upsell HIPAA Compliance to health practitioners outside of the US as HIPAA isn't designed for anyone outside of the US.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Forms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: The conditional formatting and the ability to design my landing pages.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review. Glad to know JotForm helped you in your business. Just FYI, we have an Enterprise solution where you can have a sub-account feature as well as choose your server location e.g. in Australia so your data never leaves your country. HIPAA is also optional in Enterprise. Please check this out https://www.jotform.com/enterprise. For the standard version, since HIPAA is all about safeguarding PHI, all users from different parts of the globe specifically those who also operate in the US can choose to enable HIPAA if they are subscribed to the Silver or Gold plan. If you have more questions, let us know at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best online form platform I've used

Kommentare: The experience has been WONDERFUL! Their support team has always been able to help me navigate any issues, especially in the beginning when I was learning the features that aren;t common in other systems. Now, I can get what I need from their support documents.

I like jotform for its simplicity. I have used many other platforms to build online forms and Jotform BY FAR outshines them all. It is super easy to use and very user friendly. I like that they have make the user experience so easy to build, implement and tabulate results.

I haven't really ran into anything that I don't like about the software honestly. Anything I have ever wanted it to do is built into it already or they have an integration already in place to assist.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Formstack Forms

Warum Jotform gewählt wurde: Ease of use and features available

Zuvor genutzte Software: EmailMeForm

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: Jot form seemed more in tune with product features and integrations .

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy to hear about your overall satisfaction using JotForm. Best Regards!

Mark
Director of Web Services in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Build Powerful Web Forms in a Snap

Kommentare: I needed to quickly build an embedded form for my website. I registered for an account and completed building the form minutes later. After a few minutes of learning which CSS classes were applied to each form element, the look and feel of the form only took a few more minutest and it was pulling data to the spreadsheet.

Ease of use and ability to customize a forms CSS to my university's branding standards. Forms are simple and intuitive to build with many options. From standard short and long fields to file upload capabilities, JotForm has many tools to get the job done. Branding was easy to customize by having direct access to the CSS through the form interface.

At the time of use, JotForm's pricing structure wasn't optimal for my organization. We had a few users who needed to create and manage forms but we couldn't find a level of access that gave us what we needed. Overall, the structure that we needed was affordable for single use, but not for multiple users.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wufoo

Warum Jotform gewählt wurde: We use JotForm in conjunction with Google Forms. JotForm offers more robust customizable CSS functionality to match branding standards of an institution. The branding allows a more consistent look and feel to be applied rather than a set of predetermined templates in Google Forms that don't match brand standards as much.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Forms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: The functionality of JotForm and Wufoo allow us to support embedded forms from both platforms, along with Google Forms.

Antwort von JotForm

Thanks for your awesome review. The ability to customize the form with CSS injection is indeed what most users like because you can do pretty much everything on the form design like matching your branding colors. Cheers!

Eoin
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Good and Constantly Improving Online Form "System"

Kommentare: We are using Jotform for completing our onboarding "paperwork" with our new clients. The conditional formatting option is very helpful in reducing unnecessary questions for different types of clients.

Jotform started out as a simple webform application and has grown tremendously since I started using it in 2015. The ability to easily create basic forms with templates is fantastic. The incredible number of form field options and widgets makes creating complex forms with great conditional formatting options. HIPAA compliance and form Encryption make collecting sensitive information very secure. Customer service is quick to respond and people trying to use JotForm to create forms for Phishing are identified and locked out until they prove they are legitimate (it happened to me when trying to create an online W-9 for our clients.

JotForm just released JotForm Reports which may solve my primary "complaint". While you can create awesome notification emails which shows the data collected, You are not able to specify in the notifications to exclude fields with no response. This was important for us and required we use a different vendor since we could not create a workaround.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Gravity Forms

Antwort von JotForm

Thanks for your excellent review. We are glad that your complaint has been resolved. By default, empty fields are not shown on sent email notifications. There's a setting in the email notification where you can enable/disable this feature. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/256-How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us in our Support System through this contact form https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Best Regards!

Kathleen
Marketing Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Form Builder that keeps getting Better

Kommentare: I create all the forms and share them with several faculty and staff here at the College. The software very intuitive, so there's little training needed for others to work with it. The notifications are highly customizable, so for each form I can control who sees the submission, the workflow and the response to the submitter. I've watched the company grow, offering more support and more features, while still keeping the cost for the end user reasonable!

When Adobe stop offering their online form option, I needed a replacement! I researched a variety of options and went with JotForm. The top features are the ease of use (great interface even for beginners), available templates and the ability to export the form in a variety of formats - embed in a website, fillable PDF, email, etc. Another valuable feature is the management of submissions. Simple to use, easy to manipulate or expert.

At first, there were some accessibility issues. The developers are currently addressing those issues; they just offered a webinar on how to incorporate ADA compliance. Most of the minor problems when I first started using JotForm have been addressed or improved.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wufoo, Google Forms und Formstack Forms

Warum Jotform gewählt wurde: Adobe abandoned its online form software. I needed a replacement.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jotform: I wanted to be able to customize my forms, have numerous collaborators, an easy graphical interface and a reasonable cost. JotForm fit the bill!

Antwort von JotForm

Glad you find JotForm valuable for your needs. It is also great to know that your issues has been resolved. Best Regards!

Christopher
Christopher
PLC Technician in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Most Powerful Form Builder Online, Anywhere.

Kommentare: Fantastic. From the limitless possibilities with the form builder to the knowledgeable Q&A support staff, JotForm definitely has a winning solution. I would recommend this for small and large businesses, from technical to food service, from cars to dress alterations, from vacation rentals to feedback portals. The people at JotForm listen to feedback and feature requests, I myself was able to have a widget updated after I found a bug that had previously gone unnoticed. You won't find a better combination of power, flexibility, compatibility, user-friendliness, and helpful support in such a refined package.

In short, everything. For starters, the ability to sign up for free and begin immediately creating forms that work within minutes is unmatched. I am impressed by the extensive amount of widgets that can be utilized for custom data entry, from QR code scanners to file uploaders to widgets that can perform custom calculations. The logic editor for controlling if and where questions, textboxes, widgets, etc. appear is very powerful and allows for virtually limitless form possibilities. I've used these to in conjunction with QR scanners to load pre-populated forms that allow technicians at my workplace to upload photos of machine issues, describe repair procedures, and even add parts used for repairs. Seperately I've also worked on forms used to report inventory / ERP data discrepancies that can be mailed to specific recipient groups based on which part of the ERP system is in question. I could ramble on about the endless customization with the design editor, the ability to do advanced back-end coding including the addition of dedicated HTML, PHP, and other code languages, the ability to integrate forms with everything from Google Drive to Airtable to PayPal, secondary integrations with Microsoft Flow, you name it. And the amazing thing to me is, the forms look stunning on desktops, tablets and mobile devices. And if you don't like how a particular widget looks, crack open the CSS on the back end and you can build pretty much anything.

The power and capabilities of the system can be a bit overwhelming to a new user. There isn't an easy tutorial to get you going right off the bat, so you're left searching at times for how best to accomplish a particular goal with your form. That said, the Q&A portion of the website is very helpful, and the ability to ask questions and get fast feedback more than offsets any initial disorientation. The only other con is the weak integration with Microsoft products and web-based services. I'm not sure what the issue there is, but it has been a hiccup during my integrations and projects. There are work-arounds for this, but those are weak as well. That said, JotForm is always developing new plug-and-play integrations, which means this is something that could be seen in the future. And they listen to their users' feedback.

Nathan
Nathan
Director, Management Information Systems in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Business forms made easy

Kommentare: We run the forms for all our websites through JotForm. The form responses are collected in a database and we are able to display the results in html tables on our intranet. There is even BI on tap, so questions that have defined responses, such as a multiple choice questions, can be visually represented on web pages as graphs. When it comes to collecting information, JotForm has become an indispensable tool in our arsenal.

I became a JotForm user when Adobe sunsetted its FormsCentral product and I've never looked back. With a little effort, truly anyone can build an attractive, functional form using JotForm. You don't have to know any html, CSS, JavaScript, etc. That said, you will probably have to know some CSS to get a form to look just the way you want it to if you are adding it to your website. At least that is my experience. While the the form builder does allow for extensive customization, I've found that I've had to add my own CSS to achieve the perfect look I was seeking. Fortunately, JotForm makes tweaking the form look using your own code very easy. JotForm is a very mature and feature-rich platform that contemplates nearly any form need, from conditionals, to calculations, to autoresponders. All field types are available and it's easy to set the properties for each, such as required, character limits, hover text, example text, etc. Using URL parameters, you can pre-populate your form fields, too. You can also use hidden fields to perform calculations or set up honey pots for security. Perhaps the nicest thing about JotForm is all its options are available to every form you build, regardless of which level you buy (or even if the free tier is all you need). What you pay for is the number of forms and the number of submissions. There are literally hundreds of plugins that extend functionality, all included. Customer support is top notch and documentation extensive.

We purchased a tier that allows up to ten users, however, only the primary user can create forms up to the tier limit--the others users essentially have the limits of the free plan. The only way they can avoid those limits is by moving forms they create to the primary user and sharing the form. I've also occasionally experienced issues with payment.

Patty
Patty
Director of Operations, Nepal in USA
, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

JotForm is the best way to gather information from anyone, for anything.

Kommentare: JotForm makes our team much more efficient. We're able to streamline processes that would normally take our team a lot of time to complete. For example, rather than posting a job application and combing through all the CV's that show up in our inbox, we're able to use JotForm to host the applications and easily view the submissions in one grid. We can also designate which team members should receive certain applications, so that everyone is notified in real time and there's no need to go through and forward messages. It's been so helpful to us, and I can't recommend it enough for automating processes.

I love how customizable JotForm is. You can get it to do anything you want, with as many custom conditions as you want. We use this for both external-facing forms like job applications, and internal forms like incident reports and expense reports. I love that you can not only receive an email for every completed form, but also easily download a PDF of each one or download a spreadsheet summary of all responses to date. Or better yet, you can have JotForm deposit all of that straight to Google Drive for you. The form features are very robust, and I'm constantly taking advantage of new ones. For example, we have a very long form that users can choose to save before they submit it. I've set it up so that they get an email reminding them to go back and complete the form later. I also use the e-signature feature, the "upload file" feature, and I'm constantly setting up show/hide features. As in, if someone answers "Yes" to question 5, hide questions 6-9. JotForm has added a cool new feature to make their email notifications dynamic, so that only questions that are answered are included in the auto response. It's wonderful!

I wish JotForm did a better job with compiling survey data. The feature to graph your results is buggy and looks strange. I was able to easily download my survey responses and create my own graphs in Excel, but I don't think JotForm would be my software of choice for another large survey (we've only done one so far). I also wish JotForm offered the option to have a default email formatting style. As it is now, I have to go in manually to each email template on each form and add our logo and other formatting.