Onstream Webinars

Bewertet am 20.5.2014
Christopher F.
Founder & CEO
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Onstream Media's Webinar platform is chock full of useful features and functionality. It's more robust than other platforms on the market. We've been very pleased with the results of the Lead Generation Webinar Programs we've implemented on behalf of our B2B and B2C clients across various industries.

Vorteile: - Excellent service
- Easy branding
- Mobile ready
- Cloud-based
- Integrated registrations and reminders

Very pleased with the service.

Dean S.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Schedule a meeting in the future and able to use for recurring meeting through out the entire time. I run a real estate school and webcast most of my live classes. I have 4 different types and set a meeting up for each that I can use for the entire school year.

Nachteile: The usage statistics download should be able to choose shorter time periods (e.g. 1, 7, 14 days, or choose a number from 1 to 30 days)

The Webinars are useful and very easy to learn from

Gia J.
Admin Specialist
Medizinische Praxis, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It allows me to learn from my desk.

Vorteile: Easy to use. The content is always easy to understand and I find it convenient to be informed while sitting at my desk. The quality of sound is great and the quality is good.

Nachteile: Occasionally streaming is paused but resumes quickly. Other than that I don't have any issues with the software.

Everything worked fine

Duncan H.
Managing Director

Vorteile: I have used this platform to both participate in and to listen to various webinars and it's basically fine.

Nachteile: I have not experienced any major issues with it. Sometimes in the past logging in has been a bit glitchy.

The tool is easy to use and it does exactly what it says!

Bewertet am 29.1.2018
Kat X.
Executive Manager

Kommentare: Recorded webinars and reliability on your platform plus video quality!

Vorteile: There are a few reasons why I like your tool. The tool itself is very easy to use once you've learned it plus it's reliable.

Nachteile: The only thing that I can think of which isn't super important but being able to embed the recorded videos to WordPress websites.

I've liked being able to do webinars and after some initial glitches, the quality has been good.

Bewertet am 3.2.2018
Stephen S.

Vorteile: Able to reach people all around the country. Tech help has been prompt and has been able to help me appropriately.

Nachteile: Every time I do a presentation, I find it difficult to figure out how to invite people. I'm still unclear about how many people can participate when I do a webinar.

Pretty Easy to use.

Social Media /Public Relations Manager

Vorteile: Pretty easy program to use. Not as expensive as others. The screen sharing option is cool too. Kinda like an all in one instead of having to open up different windows and tabs everything is solid on one page so you can easily navigate through PowerPoints and pictures and etc..

Able to easily set up an interactive talk with audience participation. Great features.

Bewertet am 30.1.2018
Kendra C.
Planner
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were able to host events that got our message out to people and to advertise our presence through social media.

Vorteile: This product has a great value for the money. It has great audience participation integration. There are a lot of options for people listening; they can ask questions, "raise their hands," and admins can easily watch and interact with audience.

Nachteile: It can be a little difficult to navigate but once you get the hang of it, it feels easy to use. There is a complex way to enter and invite guests that if you have to start over or get confused it can be a bit overwhelming.

Overall good experience.

Bewertet am 30.1.2018
Renata G.
Executive Assistant

Vorteile: Good connectivity, quality of the picture and audio. Great customer support. The platform is good and easy to use.

Nachteile: Not as easy to use if you are not computer savvy, some glitches with screen sharing, bringing other parties to the conference.

Disappointing

Bewertet am 21.5.2015
Karen H.
Professionelles Training & Coaching
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: We used Onstream for 3 meetings involving 25 and up locations. The software was cumbersome and unwieldy. The user manual lacked an index or even a Table of Contents. It was difficult for people to sign on, to understand how to share information on the screen, the registration process was a challenge and time-consuming. A follow-up message to non-attendees went out to all attendees. The final straw was being unable to access the recording of the last session, contacting support, and getting no response. We asked for a refund of our subscription and this was denied.

Vorteile: At first, customer support was helpful. There are a lot of features. The pricing is reasonable.

Nachteile: The manual needs an index and/or Table of Contents for navigation. A chat feature would be useful versus needing to call to get support. Following up with a client concern is good practice. Refunding when a product doesn't satisfy is also good practice.

Great service for virtual training!

Bewertet am 14.5.2014
Director of Paid Search
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: After painstakingly working with 3-4 other alternatives, we have found Onstream's webinar service is the best option for us run our virtual training sessions. Not only was it easy to set up, the quality was nearly flawless with no noticeable lag-time (well above our next best alternative). Our sales team has yet to switch over due to a contracted service plan with another company, but with 2 full months of our improved productivity they will be making the switch as soon as that contract runs up too.

Vorteile: Fast and reliable service
Flexible for use on multiple devices
Excellent management controls and tracking
Outlook integration
No downloads are required! This has made our lives much easier getting the participants to join on time.

first time was a technical disaster but since then ok

Constance W.
head external comms
Chemikalien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: employee engagement

Vorteile: easy of use and immediate report available so we can give leaders instant feedback like number of users, etc.

Nachteile: technical hitch when we first tried so we're nervous each time we launch it that nobody is awake in the US to help us if we have probs

Long time satisfied customer

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Accounting Manager, Operations Admin 'amp; Webinar Producer

Kommentare: Our account rep and their technical support are excellent.
We have been satisfied with Onstream since day one as I mentioned before then when it was Infinite Conferencing.

Vorteile: We have used Onstream for quite some time, since it was Infinite Conferencing. The platform has had various updates and our instructors as well as in-house producers find the transitions to be seamless while bringing improvements.

Our experience with Onstream Webinars

Bewertet am 25.11.2015
Patty B.
Mgn Director

Kommentare: Onstream Webinars has extensive features and functionality. We loved how we could customize our view, and brand our webinars with our company logo. It's a really great intuitive interface. We were also impressed with Onstream's customer service. The Onstream reps were great at training, answering questions and supporting us through the whole process of planning and executing our event. Onstream makes webinars interesting and fun to watch, which is great for lead generation. We have a lot of detail to communicate with potential clients. We loved how we could use streaming video, infographics, PowerPoint presentations and other multi-media to get our points across.

Challenging to learn how to manage and use the system for a distributed meeting.

Douglas L.
Webmaster and Host operator for webinars
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Enabled us to hold all resident meetings when we lost our main auditorium. We streamed video and sound to 5 remote meeting rooms from the one auditorium still available to us. In this manner we were able to serve 250 residents from a 100 seat venue, with slideshow and Q&A presentations.

Vorteile: Low cost was a major factor.
Once we solved local bandwidth issues the product has been relatively stable

Nachteile: Very little assistance in resolving integration issues with local network and hardware issues.
Instability when the traffic is low...such as long pauses in the presenter's slide show.
Tendency for Onstream to drop the connection with glitches in the network feed.

One of the most amazing software programs yet developed.

Amazon Ambassador
Internet

Kommentare: The proper preparation of my company needs.

Vorteile: What I like most about this product is that customer support is very helpful of what needs and questions about this program that I had.

Great and informative

Melissa J.
Pres

Kommentare: Nothing, is wrong with software and I have to knowing to constantly have this software as well as the to find if there can be a glitch, navs or even any operable problems at the present moment.

Vorteile: User friendly and navigation and keeps working and able to have the capacity to work even through the batches and are being process.

Review on Onstream Webinars

Marketing Operations & Events Specialist
Lebensmittelproduktion

Vorteile: This product is very easy to use and calling into customer support is a breeze! I've never had a major technical issue.

Onstream webinars are five-star!

Bewertet am 19.5.2014
Fay S.
Publisher, Partner
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Onstream Media provides a rich webinar experience for both the webinar host (CommPRO.biz) and the attendees.
We've been working with Onstream for several years and have produced some really terrific events. The reason why? Onstream provides outstanding technology and outstanding service.

Vorteile: Onstream Media provides five-star technology.
Onstream Media provides five-star customer service.

Looks good but very disappointing

Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Andrew R.
Head of Marketing
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Communicating with our customers, interacting and tracking experience

Vorteile: Easy record and live stream with Facebook

Nachteile: Very difficult to use. No tracking of registration numbers. Unable to upload large videos as they kept failing at the last moment, had to upload to Youtube, download and then upload the formatted and smaller video to Onstream. Livestream with Youtube wouldn't work. Only communication with support came with a "sorry for delay, can I help you", then nothing.

I am learning the software by experimenting with it. So far, I am satisfied.

Patricia l S.
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Webinar production

Vorteile: The quality seems to be better than what I have observed with other companies. I purchased an external microphone. This helped tremendously. When I record, it doesn't sound like I'm in a box.

Nachteile: The uncertainty that I can feel even when I am doing things right! I know that this will pass as I become more familiar with the software.

It did most of everything I wanted, it took me a bit to figure out a couple things.

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Shera dawn M.
HR Director

Kommentare: I was able to more easily share information with people in different locations.

Vorteile: I liked that I could chose how to set up my screen/what everyone else would see. This way I can make the slide show I made the focus, but still have an area off to the side for chatting... or even a poll.

Nachteile: Putting in the icons wasn't always easy to figure out which was which... and I had to match sizes correctly.

Quick, easy to use on the fly no-frills video conferencing

Drew N.
Senior Marketing Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Save Time.
Improve prospect experience.
Increase in productivity.

Vorteile: Very reliable, easy for clients to use too. I use this often for website administration training to show clients how to update their websites and they can see my screen clearly without any jumping or lag while I'm working.

Simple and easy to use

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Senior Director - Cloud Solutions Business
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Simple, easy to use webinar platform that can be used for hosting webinars for multiple users. It is also reasonably priced.

Nachteile: The per usage pricing model, while reasonable, makes it harder to predict costs and does limit usage to some extent.

Great Conferencing Tool

Global Account Director, Strategic Accounts
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like all of the features that Onstream offers and the clarity of the call was very good. It is a good value for the price.

Nachteile: I think the UI/UX could use a little work. Maybe an online tutorial that helps with navigation. It is a bit confusing.