Utility Cloud Bewertungen

von Advanced Enterprise Systems

Filtern nach:

Über Utility Cloud

Enterprise-Asset-Management- und Betriebsmanagementlösung zur Verwaltung von Assets, Wartungsarbeiten, Compliance und Daten.

Erfahre mehr über Utility Cloud

Kaleb S.
Environmental Auditor
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2020

"Great Product with wide range of Functionality "

Kommentare: Our experience with Utility Cloud has been terrific so far. We are working with them to solve numerous business needs, whether it be work history, customer service response times, maintenance scheduling, compliance tracking, filing chain of custody forms, and all the reporting to go along with these items. Their staff is extremely receptive to any potential improvements and constructive criticism that we have brought to their attention. Conversations with them happen regularly to improve the system to tailor it to meet our needs as an organization.

Vorteile: I like the functionality of the software and the fact that the software is web-based compared to an app. The ability to get so much information about assets that are accessible anytime for the field staff's use saves time and makes their jobs easier. This is particularly important when we put it into the perspective of how we are implementing the software in multiple states and using multiple contracting firms to carry out the work for us. This software is also supported well by individuals that understand the direction that our company is going and trying to help us achieve our goals.

Nachteile: The biggest issue would be that the users lose some functionality when using the program in offline mode.

• Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Steve G.
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2020

"Utility Cloud Review"

Vorteile: The system is easy to use, and the support team has always been very helpful. We have continued to find new ways to use UC in the operation of our system.
The company as a whole is willing to listen to our thoughts on system enhancements from the operators perspective

Nachteile: Small glitches can at times pop up, especially after an upgrade release. However their team is very proactive in correcting any issue (if there is one)

• Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Daniel M.
Asset Specialist
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2020

"My Review"

Kommentare: I learned Utility Cloud with a previous employer and that is what got me the move and the job that I currently have working with Utility Cloud so without UC, I wouldn't be where I am today.

Vorteile: What I like most about the software that it serves a purpose and it organizes all of the companies assets.

Nachteile: Very slow at times and not very user friendly for people who don't do well with technology at all.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2020
Ann K.
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2020

"Long sought after solution to our database management needs"

Kommentare: UC has been great, they assist whenever needed. In many cases they have developed a solution for us. Nothing seems to be outside their expertise in the information technology reporting field. Over the past two years our business have managed over 2000 transactions/month using the software. All information has Federal, State and Local compliance requirements. Prior to the use of the software we were always in jeopardy of missing something. We've been able to reduce that risk significantly.

Vorteile: The flexibility to manipulate the data to suit our needs. The help/customer support staff is superior. Ask for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Nachteile: The shortcomings of getting up and running with the software was not associated with the software or the software team but more the commitment on our part to implement. We felt, and encouraged by UC, that the functionality of the database was best directed by the customer and when you're in a position of 'not knowing' what you don't know, its hard to commit the required time to the project. Utility Cloud will come in and assist in the set up but my thought was that we needed to know some basics how a database worked. The primary reason for UC was to grow our services and customer base in a manner that allowed compliance tracking so that critical work tasks are not missed. The software affords us the tracking tools to do this.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2020
Tim B.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2020

"Customer support great"

Kommentare: We are much more efficient in our field operations using UC all day every day. Having an online history of our work is invaluble to our technicians and the office staff.

Vorteile: I have worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] many times and her knowledge and willingness to go beyond my expectations have been spectacular. She always makes herself available to talk and work out my challenges with new implementations or just reminding me how to do tasks that I have forgotten. Her patience is wonderful and has always gotten the job done for me quickly. We have been using UC for many years now and love the software. Our customers that receive our reporting from UC are blown away with the level of technology in our blue-collar industry. Our small business benefits greatly with the use of UC. Being a small business with a tight budget, it can be tough to make it work with the costs, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team continues to help make it affordable for us!

Nachteile: Connectivity is always a challenge as much as we use the system. However, this is not a UC created issue.

• Bewertet am 18.1.2020
Adam R.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2019

"Utility Cloud Review"

Kommentare: Overall my business has been able to provide customers with more information on the spot along with productivity being more stream lined with the creativity of the work flow process.

Vorteile: Utility Cloud is a tool in the palm of your hand that can provide operators instant information to get their job done. It is also great for documenting all types of work done in the field or on a piece of equipment at any time.

Nachteile: I do not believe there are any major cons that steer me or my operators away from using UC but like any technology it takes time to learn. One you learn the basics of the software it gets easier to use.

• Bewertet am 23.1.2019
John M.
Senior IT Project Manager
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.1.2019

"Utility cloud offers great value"

Vorteile: Utility Cloud is an asset management and work order software that delivers great value to its customers. It is far less expensive than traditional client-server options in its software market. It is much easier for an average end-user to use and feel comfortable with. The desire of the staff to customize the software to the needs of specific projects makes the software a virtual home run.

Nachteile: We have been using Utility Cloud for over a year now. During that time, there have been many enhancements and improvements to the product. Utility Cloud does a good job of publicizing those improvements. There are a couple of our workers within our organization that struggle to keep up with the changes in the program. Most of their improvements are seen as very welcome by most of our user base. However, I think it is inevitable that the pace of their improvements will frustrate an occasional user or two.

• Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Sherry T.
Administrative Supervisor
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2018

"Great customer service!"

Vorteile: I work for a water department and to have all of our property files and as-builts for each property in the system is a great help to our service technicians in the field. They no longer have to come into the office to research the property. The can simply pull up all the information with their tablets.

Nachteile: I never had any official training with the software but the things I needed to accomplish were easily taught by my co-workers. Very user friendly!

• Bewertet am 23.5.2018