Filtern nach:

Über Pappaya

Pappaya Education CRM / ERP ist ein Weltklasse-System, das speziell für die Bildungseinrichtung gebaut wurde, als Teil von AWS gehostet.

Erfahre mehr über Pappaya

Senior Security Consultant in USA
Halbleiter

Money is not always a trade off when it comes to worth investment and that's papaya.So far so good.

It is truly one of its kind versatile software that simply gets the job done. No fancy works!!!.So far I am impressed with how life could become simple using papaya, Especially when it comes to their dashboard which is pretty rich.It is consumer friendly without much of jargons imposed on end customers and focus more on harvesting end user experience which makes it truly unique among other vendors

I would like to see more AI and extended machine learning capabilities in upcoming releases.Plugin support would also be another game changer being commercial in house or exposing API to enhance open source community.

Bala M.
Head - India Operations in Indien

Pappaya - a perfect one.

Kommentare: Pappaya helps in organising the complete process of employee placement from beginning to end transparently. We appreciate the accessibility and reliability of the product, willingness to accustom the product to our needs and the company's knowledge of HR. We have been working with Pappaya for quite sometime now and it's high on reliability and it's quality is awesome. Pappaya is very easy and intuitive to operate, as it saves us lot of time & trouble with the selection process. Definitely a YES from my side for Pappaya, for it's effectiveness, simplicity and adaptiveness. One of the great product that I've seen.

User friendly and more organized

No negative that am aware of.

Anto J.
IT Director in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use software.

Kommentare: Easy School management
Parent - staff communication
Easy financial management
Easy academic management
their automatic timetable and attendance systems are very easy to use, it save much of staff, admin and management time

This software is very useful for managing my schools, i can compare the academic, financial status and other details across multiple schools. it has many features which we were searching for with other vendors, and we could find all the features which were available with different vendors, it is a consolidated software for schools. They have separate mobile apps for management, staff and parents

Prathap V.
Indien

Great Product!!

Kommentare: This is the most convenient software that I used so far. All that I need in a certain software is here. It is not hard to use because of its user-friendly interface. For me, it is the most effective way to lessen my manual work. I give this 5 stars because it is very reliable. I would love to recommend this to other people who wants to start a business and automate their recruitment process, manage expenses etc.It also saves a lot of our people's time. We would be happy to recommend Pappaya as a solution for your business. The implementation time is short and the team is friendly. The software is easy to use for our "not so savvy" staff as well. You don't have to be an IT guy to work on this software.Very easy to setup - intuitive, decent UI and a good pool of consultants who know the application. Simple to use. Also a very healthy ecosystem of apps and supporting services. Reports are easy to write and very versatile.

Sindhu K.
UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

This is a excellent product. I would recommend this to all.

Kommentare: I am glad I choose this product. Costumer support is excellent . We were able to understand about the tool and it Makes our job very easy

Georgee M.
UK

Excellent Software

Kommentare: Pappaya is a quality software honestly priced. It is user-friendly and has got lots of features. Ideal for growing business.