Filtern nach:

Über Compass Wave

Run your Maid Service more efficiently, and provide estimates when your offices are closed! Customize pricing and questions easily!

Erfahre mehr über Compass Wave

Susie D.
Susie D.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Program!!!

Kommentare: I'm so happy and have been getting estimates where I wouldn't have. I'm am to capitalize on the folks that are visiting my website. I should have done this a long time ago. And I am able to retain more contacts for other marketing funnels.

That I started getting estimates right away. And that it keeps a data base of all contact information.

Not much. Can't think of anything. Programs been wonderful for my company.

Thank you Susie!

Patti H.
Housekeeper in USA
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

Incredibly helpful software!

Kommentare: I had a positive experience with this software and am only leaving to cut some expenses as a solo cleaner. Great value but not for the infrequent way I used it.

Ease of use, professional look of estimate, customer service, and value

It took awhile but they recently added custom questions- so that solved the only con.

Antwort von Eco York

Thank you Patti for your review for our Maid Service Estimation Software! I'm glad to hear that the custom questions has helped make our application even easier to use. We hope that when you are ready you consider using our software once again to help your business grow. The greatest value of our tool is when you place it on your website to help generate leads. Reach back out when you're ready and we can help set this up for you.

Shanacee M.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Compass wave

Kommentare: It is helping us in grow our company. It has paid for itself the 1st week of using it. We have placed it on website. Has been great service for us.

We love that it collects data for a lead that was actually interested in our services.

We are still learning how to use compass wave we love it so far.

Antwort von Eco York

Thank you Shanacee for your review! We're happy to hear that it's helped grow your company!

Vania A.
Owner in Kanada

Amazing software

Kommentare: Amazing! Truly amazing!

I cannot tell you how much I love this software! It is literally a lead engine. It generates leads 2 or 3 times a week and from those leads people go on to request a booking. It has easily generated 20 to 30 new clients in the past year and it is very simple to to use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very helpful and a gentleman. I honestly feel that it is another avenue that helped my business grow... I doubled my revenue this past year and I strongly believe it was Compass wave that helped me reach my goals as a business owner.

You do need to modify the measurements of data to make it your own in the sense that I had to tweak the numbers and it took a few days and sometimes I had to go in and tweak some more but it all worked out. It’s not even a con its just a small investment of your time to get it right but you will be very happy with the end results.

Antwort von Eco York

Thank you Vania for your review! We're glad that our estimating software is helping you grow your cleaning business! To help with the setup and pricing we recently added even more flexibility to the questions you can ask your customers by adding Custom Questions and cost drivers to the mix. Thanks again for your feedback!

Beth D.
Owner and CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Compass Wave is an excellent marketing tool. It has helped us grow our business.

Kommentare: Again, Compass Wave Software is helping to grow our business.

Software is extremely easy to use. I love getting e-mails advising us when someone has placed an inquiry. Great tracking of all inquiries. Clients also find the software easy to use. Tracking the use is important for future comparisons. We appreciate that Compass Wave is helping us to grow our business. Would recommend Compass Wave to other businesses.

There isn't anything we dislike about this software. If there could be an upgrade to the software, it would be nice to force the user to complete all sections (name, phone number, complete address and e-mail address, before estimating and allowing them to log out.

Frank B.

Great Company

Kommentare: Excellent Customer Service and Support.

Love the convenience it provides for a potential client to get an instant estimate.

I really can not come up with anything at this time.

Antwort von Eco York

Thank you Frank! We're glad that our Estimation Software is helping both you and your clients! We appreciate you and thank you for your honest review of our maid service estimating software.

Rosie Y.
Owner/Operator in USA

Saving so much time

This has been a total game changer! I’m saving so much time and the estimates are accurate, I’m not underbidding jobs either which is huge. It also weeds out the clients who expect cleaning for next to nothing.

I was really confused prior to meeting with an administrator, but after that meeting it quickly became a necessary tool for my business.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you Rosie for your review! I'm glad that our Estimating tool is helping you get more qualified leads for your cleaning business :) We always recommend new subscribers to schedule an onboarding call just like you did so we can help each company get the most out of our software. We're also continuing to improve our onboarding experience by creating an introduction product tour on first login. Thanks again for your support, we're happy to have you onboard!

Coleen T.
Business Owner in USA

Compass Wave Review

Kommentare: People who don't want to take the time to call or when we can't be reached can use the online estimator.
I am getting a good return for the cost!

I love the fact that people who are super busy can get an online estimate. If I don't hear from them, I can easily follow up with an email or a phone call.

I wish there was a way to search for a customer instead of going through the list.

Antwort von Eco York

Thank you Coleen for the review! In order to search go to Tools->Sales Database. From that screen in the top right you are able to type in the search box to filter through all of your potential and current clients :) Please contact support@compasswave.com with any questions.

Eugena B.

Convenient

Once set up... hands offFor me it is confusing and it took quite a while to get it dialed in to the correct number

The set up. For me it is confusing and it took quite a while to get it dialed in to the correct number

Monique U.
CEO/owner in USA

This has been very easy to use. It saves alot of time with getting estimates.

I like everything about it honestly. Very easy to navigate through. It shows the house to make sure it's correct. I can choose how high or low low to make cost.

I dislike how if a customer wants biweekly cleaning it quotes higher prices. This has cost me a few customers. Other then that I love it

Antwort von Eco York

Thank you for your review and feedback Monique! Early next week we are actually pushing some changes so you can decrease the % for the frequency of cleanings as well as increase them (Right now you can only increase). Please reach out to support@compasswave.com and we'll help you make the change next week. Thank you for using Compass Wave!

Franklin M.
VP or Operations in USA

Excellent software!

Kommentare: Online

Easy for us as well as for our customers. People these days want everything simplified and it doesn't get simpler with Compass wave. They are prompt to assist, very important.