Über Xactly Incent

Xactly Incent Enterprise ist die führende Software-Lösung für das Sales-Performance-Management großer Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Xactly Incent

The value is the main seller for it's price point. It's fairly easy to use and does the job.

It is difficult to navigate. I want to see a drop down (by month) of all my sold deals and the amount of ACV and associated commissions.

Bewertungen zu Xactly Incent

3,8
3,9
3,9

Xactly Incent hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 249 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Xactly Incent bereits verwendet?

Sr Sales Compensation Analyst in USA
Biotechnologie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Xactly - a Worthwhile investment

Kommentare: We are able to process quarterly incentives accurately and quickly. This is saving us from having to make multiple adjusting payments after the fact. More importantly, it plays a role in reducing employee turnover as our sales force trusts their commission calculations and does not think they are being cheated by poor execution on the quarterly calculations.

Xactly is able to handle extremely complicated incentive calculations, utilizing data from multiple sources. It is flexible enough to accommodate rapidly changing organizations. From my perspective the best aspect of Xactly is the excellent customer support that comes with a license. The Xactly team is very responsive to address issues quickly, which is essential when trying to calculate incentive payouts in time for payroll deadlines.

Xactly does require significant investment to learn how to operate. It is a sophisticated program that has its own rules and processes. However, as a compensation professional, I have found it worthwhile to invest time to learn how to use Xactly. I used spreadsheets for years, but our profession is moving more and more towards full automation.

Swapnil
Compensation analyst in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Xactly is best software for Commission calculation but some process are really hard to digest

Kommentare: Xactly incent is nice and well-designed tool for commissions calculations.

1)Starting from User till Quota management it is too good, and does awesome job. 2)Calculation process in dependent on many factors and Xactlty supports most of them today. 3)Analytics is very good which gives clear picture of overall performance. 4)This nov-19 xactly provided free certification which I really appretiate.

1) I can not do some repetitive task in bulk, which I really do not like about this software, for e.g. i. Initial Quota creation ii.Record deletion (Quota of User, Formulas, Credit and Commission rule) 2) Incentive statements are configuration is allowed up to the extent only, but for specific needs, I cannot do that in Default statement. For e.g. If I want to change the Credit type Lable name in one of the incentive statement it does not allow and it updated all the incentive statements where the same Credit Type is used. 3)Deal by Deal commission setup is hard if we try to do it on own, always need PS team help in that. 4)Also some uploads required .CSV and some .xls file format which is really not good, always need to change the format once the files are prepared.

Donna
Director, Global Sales Compensation in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Xactly Better than Yesterday but still needs to keep getting better

Kommentare: There are things that Xactly does well and once built work very well and that makes the experience pleasurable. Xactly has a nice appearance and once we educate our sales members it is easier for them to follow. It is not intuitive and needs to be explained. Reporting is a challenge for the administrators as well as the Users.

I think that Xactly has a great look and for the standard commission practices it does well, it is highly valuable.

A few points for Xactly would be that Xactly still struggles with plan changes or multiple plan changes for an individual sales member and then struggles to manage YTD commissions for folks who have had a few plans. We struggle with gates in Xactly and since commissions are fluid, Xactly needs to be better at looking at YTD as well as monthly and quarterly for these changed folks. Xactly Analytics is a challenge because although it is part of the package, if all my commission data is in Incent, it should be easier to report off of it and it is not. You have to build logic in Analytics to get data that you can see so you end up pulling raw data from Incent and manually creating your reports which makes Analytics less valuable. Difficult logic is something that takes too much time sometimes to work through with external support. There is also no commission rate reporting. As sales cares what rates they get paid at, it is important to be able to track this and like other things, we have to do this manually. Sales looking for YTD data is a challenge because you have to download from Incent month by month. There should be this option for sales as well.

Doug
Director, Compensation in USA
Zeitung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Experince

Ease of user for the end user. Don't need IT to make all configuration changes, can create formulas, rules, plans by a business admin. Reporting Integration

Would like to be able to upload data faster, we have a couple million invoice records, take about 8 hrs to load. Professional services are expensive and some of the resources are inexperienced

Padmaja Tallavajhala
Padmaja Tallavajhala
Sr. Business Systems Administrator in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Xactly is a great tool!!!

Kommentare: Ease of automating and reduction of manual calculations of commissions.

Pros: 1. Ability to automate data transfers from your ERP/CRM systems to Incent and data validations/calculations using DELTA without the use of manual uploads using the Excel Uploads. I recently moved from one company to another and my goal is to leverage the use of DELTA for this purpose. It gives you your nights back! 2. Organizational setup is pretty easy to upload and it is even more wonderful if there is a data-integrations between Incent and your HR data repository. 3. Xactly Support are very responsive and they can be knowledgeable based on their years of support of the product. 4. Data transparency to the numbers (Earned Vs. Paid) results in faster responses from the sales team to their numbers. 5. Once you get the plans figured out, it works wonders. 6. Their new App for iPad can be a good sell provided the data model for the business is built universally for the whole sales force team.

Cons: 1. Analytics: A non-intuitive tool for regular users and need a solid understanding of your data in order to build reports that can be used by administrators and sales representatives. 2. System works well with simpler plans with fewer variables. Complex plans with multiple components can drag the system and make it tricky. 3. Development of Plan Design configurations works well, but at times, due to the design of the tool, it does not fully translate the language of your code to the language of the rule development. You have to be creative to be able to think of other ways to accomplish.

Prashant
Prashant
Sr. Commissions Analyst & Xactly Admin in Kanada

Xactly Incent - A Great Tool for Commissions & Reports

I am working on Incent for almost six years now. Incent is the best tool for commission calculation. The system provides complete functionality - from credits to commissions to draws, and then running reports/analytics. It offers a lot of functions and customizations required to design complicated commission plans and calculate commissions. I like the new UI for Incent that the team rolled out a couple of months ago. Plus the new changes that the team brings are really good and make the product more usable & friendly.

At the start of the year, the system requires a kind of fresh set up, which takes quite a amount of time. While I am writing Rules, I need to create a new Order Type or Credit Type, I cannot create it from the Rules page. Instead, I have to go to the specific page to create these Order or Credit Type and then return to the Rules page to write the Rule.

Brent
Brent
Finance in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Xactly has been a great tool for our company to automate our sales commission process.

Kommentare: The automation of the calculation process and the ability for the sales team to review their calculations.

The ability to load in our sales data and have the calculations completed in minutes each month has cut down on the manual time it takes to calculate commissions. The reporting feature that each sales rep has to be able to review their sales for that month and provide questions for corrections allow for the final payments to be accurate and on time.

The setup of a calculation within Xactly does take quite a bit amount of time. There are a number of different plans, rules, tables, etc that you have to setup for the calculation to work and then if you need to make adjustments you have to track back through all of these in order to understand what to change.

Tracy
VP Compensation in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Centralization of the Commission Process

Xactly Incent allowed us to centralize calculation and payment of commissions and eliminate the use of manual spreadsheets. Our users can review commissions throughout the month to ensure order coding is accurate and accurate payment of commissions. We appreciate the support from our Technical Account Manager and Customer Success Manager with ongoing communication to ensure our needs are met.

The time needed to update Analytics when changes are made in Incent.

Helen
Helen
Sr. Sales Incentive Manager in USA
Informationsdienst

Great tool for SPM Management and Reporting

Kommentare: Ease of calculation, monthly time savings in calculating commissions, transparency for reps

Xactly allows us to provide transparency to reps and reporting to management. It's a great time saver as well as reduces errors.

Analytics is cumbersome and sometimes difficult to build required reports without case statements. Support is sometimes lacking and takes time to get back to you.

Bob
Bob
Director of Sales Enablement in
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great simple product that can handle your complex plans

Kommentare: We have been using Xactly Express for 3+ years at ServiceMax. As a global company that pays on comp plans that span across multiple currencies and is fully integrated to Salesforce.com, the solution has been a key enabler to allow our global expansion without the concern of managing these complex comp plans. The support, consulting, and product team are very responsive and open to collaborating on challenges and future enhancement ideas. With the right amount of sales enablement for the end users, they are proactively looking into their compensation status and engaging in the commission process in a timely manner. If you are still handling your compensation plans and commission process with excel spreadsheets, as we were 4 years ago, this solution will allow you to reduce your process and likely repurpose folks to more effective roles and responsibilities in your company.

jenifer
Sales ops manager in USA
Biotechnologie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Xactly commission siftware

Kommentare: Overall experience is positive. Our workload has been cut down considerably and end users are happy with the info and level of detail they receive regarding their commissions.

Xactly software has brought us out of the stone ages in regards to commissions. What was once an excel spreadsheet is now a powerful too where end users can view their daily sales and commissions at will any time of day or night. Xactly is versatile and allows for connection to your ERP system or upload of data via excel sheets. Configuration to your specific compensation plan can be done by a team of their highly skilled consultants or your own in-house IT team. We have a fairly complicated comp plan and their consultant had us up and running in a matter of weeks.

Not a huge fan of their queue customer support system. Based on the west coast, the timing of their reponse to an east coast user is limited and most often cuts over into the next day. Would like to speak to a live person as opposed to an email queue.

Andrew
Sales Compensation Systems and Reporting Analyst in USA

Sales Commission Systems Analysis and Implementation

Xactly has great out of the box functionality that covers almost all business needs. The interface is somewhat intuitive and easy to navigate -- after minimal training, admins should be on their way to becoming power users in short time. The structured nature of all objects in Xactly help experienced admins understand any comp environment that uses Xactly very quickly. Sales reps gain good visibility into their sales plans and commissions, while also easily navigating the reports with minimal training. The software is constantly updated to improve/add features.

The software is not flexible in the sense that you cannot always customize Xactly to fit around what a business wants. It sometimes feels more like you have to fit your business needs into Xactly's functionality; while being pretty capable, it's not the most flexible in terms of customization.

Colleen
Senior Business Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I like it, users like it

Kommentare: Overall, I'd recommend this tool for a small company. I love the accurate commission and draw calculations, the roll ups and, eventually, I will love Analytics, too!

I like quick turnaround for customer support. Since I am new to Incent and am configuring and administering plans, I often have questions. The Customer Support team is always quick to reply and can usually describe what I need to do, and they follow up to be sure their suggestion worked.

I'd like to have the Incentive Statement drill down to details more easily, the Analytics and Dashboards a bit more easy to build. Right now, they are a not as intuitive, especially for a new user. It would also be good to understand exactly how the Bonus works, as we did a lot of trial and error before we figured it out. I think the Learning in the Community Portal could do a little bit better job of explaining the 'why' along with the 'how'.

Dawn
Compensation Analyst in USA
Personalwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Once Configured System Works Well

Kommentare: Over all I am satisfied with our experience. It has been a few years that we have been using this tool now and I have become a more experienced administrator.

Daily Processing usually runs smoothly. Once the system is configured it works well, but configuration is key. If the initial build is set-up poorly it will make it difficult to maintain the system each year,

Analytics. The reporting functionality out of the tool is cumbersome. As an administrator you have no control over the relationships between tables, and at times cannot use multiple tables together.

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Get real time compensation report when you need it!

Kommentare: Overall, Xactly delivers what is expected of it. We don't use Xactly all the time, but when we do we always have smiles on our faces!

I like how I can always check on Xactly my commissions for every time the data is refreshed. As a manger, I am also able to see the commission details of my team to make sure that they are accurate.

We manually upload the raw data so people can view their commissions after, it would be great if it can be integrated with a data feed so the information can be refreshed any time.

Obul
Fiance Manager in Indien

Xactly system is very effective tool for commission calculation purpose.

I recently understand Xactly system has many features apart form commission calculations and which we are not aware of these, like example :- commission amortization model , no need to re-calculate for previous records if any sales person sign the plan middle of the year, etc

1. There should proper communication on any new features with in Xactly system. 2. There is no support for us from India, every time we need to contact US people if we have any issues in system.

Jenifer
Sr Sales Operations Analyst in USA

overall experience has been good

features and benefits are useful and well received by the sales reps. Team rankings is something that our Execs as well as reps like - it keeps them wanting to be on top. I like the flexibility of the dashboards and reporting

I would like to see more functionality around the Quota product. I also do not like the customer support process. you must submit a ticket, then wait for an email response which you cant directly respond to, but must open the software portal to do so, then your response goes back into a queue, and you wait for the next response. The simplest of issues can take 2-3 days to resolve.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Xactly simplifies Sales Compensation Management

Kommentare: Xactly has helped us to a great extend with respect to all our sales performance management needs like comp plans, quota management, territory management, sales forecasting, sales training. We have gained visibility in our sales operations using Xactly

Even extreme complex sales compensation plans are simplified via Xactly. Quota and Territory management is done swiftly using some simple rules.

Reporting is a bit complex process and needs to be simplified.

Kelly
System Analyst in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Xactly Review

Kommentare: Takes some getting use to, but it's better than calculating manually

The ability to calculate with different designs, eligibility, pulling data/reports, and loading data into Xactly is very easy.

There's some system limitation and we still need to calculate manually. Draws aren't tied to a person record and there's no auditing in the draw or hierarchy function

Jose
Compensation Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Xactly Incent

Kommentare: Using Xactly Incent helped us to reduce time processing and results distribution to the sales team. The Incentive Statement page allow users to easily find their goals achievement and the amount of commissions they will receive.

Formulas and rules libraries (Credits, Commissions, Bonus, etc.) have been very useful for the organization. Create new year plans are easier with those features.

Custom data visualization in the "Incentive Statement" is not as expected.

Viky
Manager payroll/commissions in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Observation

Kommentare: It is hard every beginning of the year when all has to be reprogrammed, it is never working at first time.

The fact this it has dashboard for the sellers

Complexity in doing reports. They are not easy to understand

Marktforschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I am very happy with Xactly

Kommentare: The teams that help us set up Xactly and maintain it are very helpful. We are especially happy with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] help and staying on top of any issues we might have.

The more you use the system the better you understand it and the easier it is to use.

A little time consuming when setting up the new years.

Sue
Sales Comp in USA

Good system but has challenges.

Makes calculations easier. Faster to process and pay commissions. More transparent reporting. More visibility to sales reps, managers, and executives.

Still has much room for improvements. Has pain points. Issues with draw payment, finalizing and unfinalizing periods. Not easy to figure out on own.

Tara
Senior manager sales operations in USA

I've used Xactly now at two different organizations and the commission process is seamless.

Xactly offers our Salesforce daily traceability to their sales transactions. Xactly has made our commission process seamless.

I have no cons to report. The system works as designed. I have had the experience of designing the system for two different organizations I've worked for.

Cassie
Staff Commissions Analyst in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend

Kommentare: I've used Xactly at multiple organizations and highly recommend it.

Ease of use, great for history and audit, accurate calculations and reporting

Can take a bit of time to learn how to create calculations, but once you're in it's intuitive.