Über BikesBooking.com

Online-Buchungsplattform für Fahrrad- und Motorradverleih. Verwalte deine Flotte, Verfügbarkeit und Reservierungen und erhalte Online-Buchungen.

Erfahre mehr über BikesBooking.com

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu BikesBooking.com

3,8
3,4
3,8
3,6

BikesBooking.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 9 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BikesBooking.com bereits verwendet?

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

motorbike and scooter rentals.

Kommentare: My experience was very good and I would use it whenever I have the opportunity

What I like most about this Bikesbooking.com app is the ease of being anywhere in the world and being able to safely rent a motorbike or scooter that can be pre-booked on the website, where you can choose the pick-up and delivery date, as well as the country and type of vehicle that includes not only motorbikes but quads, bicycles and scooters, great service.

My suggestion would be to put a mobile application, to facilitate its use.

mike
CEO in Russland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good service to manage fleet and get reservations

Kommentare: Using BikesBooking for almost 1 year for my bike rental company in Barcelona, really useful service to manage your bike rental fleet, manage availability, tariffs and also get online reservations! BikesBooking not just a software, they also help you to receive more customers from the internet

Easy to use, translation to many languages, real time bookings and booking engine, API

Maybe a bit poorly designed, but i think they will fix it

Antwort von BikesBooking.com

Thank you for your review. We love what we do!

Felicia
Motorcycle Blogger in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't Trust this company

Kommentare: It is a fraudulent business that has rental companies fighting for your business and taking your request but failing to provide the actual service you requested.

I made a booking for a Harley Davidson Motorcycle in Paris, France. One of their rental companies accepted my request but then told me they did have the motorcycle in France and I would have to come pick it up in Amsterdam. This was not what I requested and when they agreed to cancel the reservation for lack of service on their part they failed to inform me they would not refund my $1039.00 deposit. It is thievery to have a company say we got what you requested when they don't and keep your money. Don't trust this company. Better to go directly through the actual rental company.

They stole my money. I now have to take them to Small Claims court.

mike
CFO in Russland
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Used this booking website several times since 2016

Kommentare: Good prices and customer service, never had any problems. Recommended.

Used this booking website several times since 2016, all good so far. Always easy to book and pick-up the motorcycle. I used this website to book a motorcycle in Barcelona, Paris and Tenerife.

No cons, everything is very good so far

Vadiraja
Vadiraja
Reliable only when it's a normal bike in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Affordable and reliable only when it's a regular bike

Kommentare: It's easy to work with, but I don't think of it as a first option. Other rentals are there which provide a good product comparitively. This should be the last option.

We have booked the bike during our trip to Chennai and the only thing I liked is the payment window and the pickup trend. It is fairly easy and simple compared to other bike providing sites.

The customer service is not on spot. We had to worry a lot just because the Royal Enfield we booked didn't reach first and when it came, that was in a fairly bad condition and when we reached out to the site, we were just redirected front and back again and again.

Jimmie
Maintenance tech in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Bikes looking. Com is amazing

Kommentare: Overall amazing

Really easy to adapt and use. All around must have

I found nothing hard about bikes bookings.

Yuri
Yuri
Senior Engineer in Georgien
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Scammers

Kommentare: Just a portal, as they say. The bike was not delivered to the agreed hotel location. Took a taxi to the rental company and when returned. No GPS, No baggage box, which were supposed to be included in the rental. They ignored taking any responsibility for providing the wrong company. Ignoring messages and emails. KEEP AWAY FROM THEM!!! OR YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!

Scammers. After they receive the deposit from yoU, they ignore messages and emails. KEEP AWAY FROM THEM!!! OR YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!

Scammers. KEEP AWAY FROM THEM!!! OR YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!

George
Dba in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great site for booking motels

Kommentare: Good

Easy to use, finding the motels I want was easy.

Some times it seems slow to navigate the web site.

Internet, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly website

Kommentare: We used this service wile were on trip in Naples and it helped us to optimize our vacation experience

Very good experience with this website which is a good help when you're traveling in an anknown town

So far I don't really had issues and didn't have to contact the customer service.