Payscape Registration Bewertungen

von Payscape

Filtern nach:

Über Payscape Registration

Payscape Registration makes online registration easy! We provide a robust list of event registration tools at a fraction of the cost.

Erfahre mehr über Payscape Registration

Sherie N.
Progam Manager, Training Services
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2016

"Making Summer Camp Registrations Easier!"

Kommentare: This software has been such a life-saver this summer, making it much, much easier to get campers registered, track registrations, accept and refund payments, track questions for parents, and much more! At NC Community Colleges, minors cannot be entered into our current database without regular college admission processes, which are not necessary for summer campers. RegPoint has been a tremendous improvement over our experience last summer of trying to track registrations manually! I would absolutely recommend it highly to any other agency or college offering summer programming!

• Bewertet am 12.7.2016
Kathleen S.
Township Manager
Regierungsbeziehungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2019

"Work In Progress"

Kommentare: The Administration of our Day Camp was a night-mare, cash transactions, cancellations, no shows, wanting to transfer money from one field trip to the next, did I sign my kid up for this field trip, I missed the dead line, please let my child come, demanding, demeaning parents....! This program took the every day stress of dealing with these parents away. There are set rules that now have to be followed or they are out of luck because "the computer program says so" . Customer Service has been terrific. He has been very helpful and patient with me and my many questions.

Vorteile: From the Administrative side, I like that I could be customize the program to fit our Day Camp, it's not a "one-size fits all" program. I also like that the company is still developing the program and accepts input from front line users.

Nachteile: When you input a program end date one would expect the program to end at 11:59 pm on that date, but it ends at 12:00 am on the date. We found out the hard way and had to change info already handed out to parents/guardians. Some parents had a difficult time registering. If they started the registration process but did not complete it and logged out, they could not get back into their original account they had to abandon that account (email) and start again. This left a lot of registrations that had to be cancelled, in-turn the cancelled registrations remain on the reports, which alters the numbers and reports.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Dustin E.
director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2019

"Did not meet my needs - misleading sales staff"

Kommentare: It was a poor experience. The sales staff was more interested in me inputting my bank account information than actually seeing if the product would work for me. I cancelled within a week.

Vorteile: It looks good on the surface - the welcome and registration pages are professional.

Nachteile: It did not meet my needs like the sales staff promised. I could not have extra admins that could only see one group/program access. I could not allow certain inventory spots per camps as we need. Only simple inventory was allowed which would easily overbook sessions and cause issues.

• Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Suzanne V.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Great software!"

Vorteile: Customer support is AMAZING!!!! Every time I told them I was missing something the feature was added or they were going to work on it

Nachteile: It was missing few features I needed. Updates have been made since I last used it

Aaron C.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2019

"RH academy Review"

Kommentare: Registration was slightly difficult however once I was able to use the software I enjoyed it

Vorteile: Very easy to use, very user friendly. Customer support was great!

Nachteile: No complaints for the most part, outside of a view hiccups with registration the system is fine.

• Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Lydell S.
Director of Auxiliary Programs
  • Bewertet am 13.7.2016

"Service Review"

Kommentare: My overall experience with the program is great! Learning more about features and shortcuts everyday.

• Bewertet am 13.7.2016
Julian O.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Sports"

Kommentare: Customer executive helped me a lot and was on hand to help

Vorteile: Easy registration once set up process was complete.

Nachteile: The differcilt set up process
Chat doesn’t seem live and sometimes no one ever answers