CoSchedule Marketing Suite Erfahrungen

Über CoSchedule Marketing Suite

Der Nummer-1-Marketingkalender, der alles, was du brauchst, organisiert. Erstelle Inhalte, arbeite mit Teammitgliedern zusammen und rationalisiere die Ausführung.

Erfahre mehr über CoSchedule Marketing Suite

The feature I believe is most impactful is the scheduling of posts. Easy to use and saves time, you can plan and schedule promotional post for your business weeks even months ahead of time.

I do not have much to say that is negative about CoSchedule. There have been glitches in the past, where a post won't schedule or a few times the platform went down.

Bewertungen zu CoSchedule Marketing Suite

3,9

CoSchedule Marketing Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CoSchedule Marketing Suite bereits verwendet?

Abigail
Abigail
Social Media Specialist in Kenia
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Social Media Marketing Tool

Kommentare: Coschedule is a great editorial calendar and social media marketing tool. I use it on my personal blogs so I've never tried out the collaboration tool. It's great for listing tasks and ideas for new blog posts as well as scheduling social media posts in advance.
Initially, I used the 14-day free trial, it was great but I kept wondering whether it was worth paying for seeing as I could use Hootsuite + other editorial calendars to plan my post.
I was given a 30-day free trial which made me sit down and begin exploring all the features that related to me.
*The headline analyzer helped me choose search optimized headlines with an emotional punch. rather than just choosing the first headline I could think off, I began paying attention to my headline scores and aiming for 70 and above headline score with power words.
*I'm a solo blogger I've ever used the collaboration tools but I used the task selection to remind myself to do things like: Create image on canva, proof draft post, identify keywords, draft five headlines, identify inbound and outbound links etc.
*Evernote integration: I have Evernote on my tablet and sometimes I have the draft post in there, I use coschedule to transfer the draft to WordPress and begin working on it.
*Social Campaigns: This to me is the best feature, i get to create social media campaigns from old, current or future existing posts, to send to my facebook, twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn,& Pinterest profiles. Coshedule offers 4 social media post types :Text, Link, Image & Video. I use this to create a variety of social media posts linking to the same blog post without being spammy.

*Affordable *Efficient: the social media campaign/queue is the best I've seen *Headline analyzer: Most social media marketing and content marketing tools do not come inbuilt with a headline analyzer to help you choose the best headline for your post. *Collaboration tools

I found out that scheduling blog post from coschedule doesn't work, I'll have to schedule it directly from WordPress to work, I realized that when I made a post and scheduled it to go out after a couple hours, only to find it saying "draft" in WordPress and "schedule" in coschedule.

Mackenzie
Director of Marketing Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Organize & Manage Projects Across Marketing Teams

Kommentare: Overall, CoSchedule has helped to align our various disciplines of marketing to keep projects organized and deadlines trackable. I would recommend this tool for that purpose.

With the task and project templates, CoSchedule makes it easier to outline, manage, and scale projects that require cross-marketing collaboration. Taking the time to create Project templates (and matching task templates) has helped us to scale our capacity, keep our to-do's organized, and manage deadlines.

This software lacks flexibility on the social media scheduling and channel management side of things. For example, you are unable to select a thumbnail image when utilizing a video post on Instagram. This means that we often have to post directly from Instagram, preventing us from both pre-scheduling posts AND tracking performance of these posts.

Antwort von CoSchedule

Thanks for the review, Mackenzie! I'm glad CoSchedule has helped with your project management. Although, I'm sorry to hear you're not completely satisfied with the social aspect. If you'd like to pass along any feature requests or receive best practice tips, please reach out to support@coschedule.com. We'd love to help!

E-Learning, Selbstständig

No respect for the user experience

Kommentare: Most notably, I've contacted customer service multiple times and each time the response I received made it clear that they didn't care the user experience. The tone of the responses were "yeah that makes a lot of sense, but we don't have that so deal with it." There was no interest in helping to figure out how to make a workaround or adding the request for a future update.

I choose this program because it was recommended to me and because it could manage all that I'm working on in one place.

It's only since I've gotten into the implementation that I realized this program is not user friendly. The UI is not intuitive and has not evolved with the need of the ever evolving needs of digital marketing.

Social Media Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Basic plan was great and add-on features were worth it.

Kommentare: Overall it was not my decision to use this tool, but I easily onboarded and had no complaints about the overall user experience with it.

It was very easy to learn to use and once you got things set up, it saved hours of time each week by allowing you to schedule posts in advance and on the nights/weekends.

Some of the tools that would have been very useful were only available if you upgraded you plan.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Michael! We appreciate it.

Zahra
Zahra
Head of Business Ops in Pakistan
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good till they increased prices

Kommentare: Initially it was great... but slowly things became confusing then turned upsetting. Support couldnt help too much as they did not have remote sharing for fixing problems... Eventually moved to SEM Rush

ReQueue; This one tiny feature was great. Is still great but from the last 1 year you can't move around the rescheduled item anywhere. You have the option to delete it entirely or skip for 2 weeks. Initially it was NOT like this and it was good. The only social media scheduler that made sense... not anymore. We still love the headline analyser!

Couldn't move around rescheduled items in Queue. No option for select all in archiving No option for select all when deleting Confusing reQueue mechanism since last december!

Oombawka Design
Oombawka Design
Crochet Designer. Ltd. in Kanada

This is my favorite plugin. I use this calendar to manage all my posts.

Kommentare: Time management. The ability to organize and share on social media quickly. The ability to track posts based on social shares online. A great calendar that shows you what posts you have written and where they've been shared. The ability to requeue posts to be shared again in the future to specific accounts. The ability to share by image and alter text for Facebook posts.

Coschedule allows me to schedule all my social media shares at the same time as I write and schedule my posts. It also lets me share other content with my readers easily with the chrome browser tool.

I have submitted a suggestion to allow us to find duplicates in our re-queue calendar. In case we've accidentally re-queued 1 post multiple times. Currently you have to scroll and search manually to find duplicates.

Aaron
Aaron
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid project management option with some quirks

Kommentare: A good tool if you're willing to go all-in and marry yourself to it's quirky architecture.

CoSchedule is good at organizing projects and attaching tasks to those projects. The calendar view is also very userfriendly.

There's tedium in managing lists. Why can't items be hidden when they're completed, for example? Linking projects and tasks together is also very clunky.

Rebecca
Rebecca
CEO in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CoSchedule Is A Must For Writing Teams

CoSchedule has workflow processing down to an art form! As the leader of a writing team I can't tell you how much time I've saved with this application. It's easy to schedule, assign, and monitor - all the way through sharing the content on a variety of social media platforms. I'm in love with CoSchedule!

A little pricey but, it is a virtual assistant and that makes it a lot cheaper than a full-time employee!

Jess
Jess
Founder/Owner in USA

Awesome Tool for Blogging & Social Sharing

CoSchedule is such an awesome tool for solo bloggers and teams. You can plan out your content, schedule it and even schedule it out several months to a year in advance. You can pretty much set it and forget it. It's great for teams to see what each person is working on and what needs to be done. It's also very easy to use and works right in your WordPress dashboard.

The only thing I can really think of that I wish was different is that it's fairly expensive for bloggers just starting out. It would be nice if there was a lower priced option for beginners.

Account Manager in USA
Sportartikel

Easy to learn and understand. Implementation was painless.

Kommentare: One Place for 20+ social accounts and 6 blogs. Time to post and schedule was dramatically reduced and the analytical reporting is Great!

Calendar view and task scheduler make it easy to collaborate with teams. Task lists can be created and saved to easily apply them to campaigns and love the fact that I can integrate with Email services and WordPress blogs.

Tagging across multiple platforms is difficult to do. I'm on the fence about the cost. The ability to use different photos is possible but you need to schedule then edit each platform individually.

Elena
Director in Australien
Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streamline marketing, events and task management

Kommentare: An easy to use system with a great interface and awesome functionality.

It's a one-stop shop for almost all of our business organisation needs. We started looking at it when searching for a social media/marketing management system, but it does SO much more. I LOVE the calendar view most of all. Being able to see what is due when at a glance is so very valuable. Colour coding different streams of the business makes planning easier across a team of people. We also love that you can assign tasks to team members. Event/blog planning and management are now super organised and easy - we create tasks for each component, assign them to people and set time frames and our calendar is automatically populated.

It was a little expensive when we first signed up but they since reduced the price for the package we are on. We do use it all the time though. Wish there was an app where you could see your calendar view on your iphone/ipad.

Agnieszka
Community Leader in Polen
Quelle: GetApp

A few words from a heavy user

I'm a heavy user of Coschedule. Actually, they even invited me to their podcast as they saw that we really use a lot the tool. I use it mainly as a Twitter and LinkedIn post planner as there's no option to schedule posts inside these tools. We also use it as an editor calendar to mark all new blog posts and email campaigns. The big pro is their easy drag&drop interface. I like the fact that you can change the time of publishing the post in a second (it's important when there's for example some problem with the application and we don't want to post anything then).

I had some problems with the fact, that the tool unconnected itself with LinkedIn so the post was not published on time (and I was on holidays so didn't have the possibility to control it). They should also work on their system of planning the hours of scheduled posts - we also had some problems with them.

Online Marketer in Singapur

Productive and useful tool to manage entire marketing campaigns!

Kommentare: Great time-saver and good productivity tool for online entrepreneurs!

I loved the intuitiveness ans fluidity of the software, especially the marketing calendar! It operates like a typical software calendar, but everything is visual and graphically represented. When I need to manage the whole email marketing and marketing campaigns together with social analytics and team reporting, this software can deliver them all in one place! Very time-efficient and powerful! Not forgetting that I can publish all my blog content and social promotion, reuse workflow templates and approve those workflows. The crucial factor here is time-saver! I do not have to use multiple software to co-ordinate and track manually at all. If you are having your own business, you would really appreciate this factor, as you may have to perform multiple roles all at once. You can request a demo to check the usage of the software. I have tried it and I like the clean and modern interface. Again, the speed and responsiveness of software support, help and technical team support are prompt (not necessarily immediate) and timely to solve my doubts, enquiries and questions.

Well, it does contain a lot of features. Hence, the learning curve may take longer; it takes a while for me to familiarise with the features and the exact steps to get a feel of the workflows. Nevertheless, it is worthwhile taking sometime off to learn as one starts using it. Cost is always an issue for good software. Unless you are working in a team, you may not need powerful functions like having snapshots of every project in one place, checking on project timelines and upcoming deadlines, and following up with specific teammates.

Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's like cloning myself several times over

Kommentare: As the head of a small marketing team, my time is stretched incredibly thin. CoSchedule provides the ability to gain more time in my week by having routine content planned will in advance so I can more on ideas quicker.

The lifesaving ability of this software is in its scheduling and templating. I save so much time by having templates for my weekly content that still allow me to dynamically input content so the posts stay unique. I can have all of my routine content pre-scheduled for the week, which allows me to focus on content as it happens and run with ideas faster.

Some features are not very intuitive, and it is very difficult to find information on the specifics of them before you devote time to them.

April
Dir of social media in USA

Affordable sm management tool

Afforable and offers a lot of features, also allows you to have multiple users and multiple accounts.

Important features for monitoring are missing as are the in depth reporting needed to measure success.

Matylda
Content Specialist in Polen
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Keep all of your marketing updates in one place

I am a busy marketer and CoSchedule has been such a time saver for me! What I really enjoy in using it is the fact that you can use it as a detailed content plan and keep all of your communication (including blog posts, email campaigns, and social media updates) in one place.

I wish it would be possible to filter how the updates are displayed in the calendar, i.e. by an assignee or a project. It would be also great to put it the status of each task.

Anabelle
Social Media Associate in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CoSchedule - Great Basic Social Media Tool

Kommentare: We were looking for a social media scheduling/management app -- and for the most part CoSchedule was just that. But we ended up needing some additional features that were not offered. We used CoScheulde for a few months before switching to another service. CoSchedule has all the basics for scheduling/publishing/monitoring your socials if that is what you are looking for!

I liked the ease of use/design experience of CoSchedule. It was very easy to publish, schedule and view my content -- the interface is pretty self explanatory and easy to figure out how to use.

I did not like that I could not see a preview of my posts as it would look on my feed (mainly for Instagram posts). Would love to see who my posts look next to each other after I scheduled out a week's worth of content. I also felt like the analytics were lacking, I've seen more in-depth stats with other social media management tools.

Antwort von CoSchedule

Thank you for leaving this review, Anabelle. We appreciate hearing your feedback because it helps us make CoSchedule better for everyone. If you decide to try CoSchedule again in the future, we'd love to answer any questions or hear suggestions at support@coschedule.com. We'd be happy to help!

laura
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A Little Outdated

Kommentare: Combining several marketing initiatives into one convenient, fairly priced program.

Quick program. I've never had issues with it loading.

The appearance of it seems a little outdated and bulky.

Yuri
Yuri
Co-founder & COO in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worest piece of software I've ever used in my life

Kommentare: bad. very very very bad!

the price was cheap. that's why I signed in

nothing! absolutely nothing! the support doesn't help. they couldn't solve even not a single issue since I started using this awful product

Tracy
Tracy
Director of Communication and Outreach in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding project and outstanding value

I love the ability to organize and plan all of my editorial content across multiple social media channels for weeks or months at a time. The drag and drop functionality makes it a snap to move things around quickly.

I've had occasional glitches where I have lost connection to my blog or editorial calendar briefly. I was impressed, however, that I got timely communication and resolution from the team anytime that happened.

Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fine social media scheduling tool

Kommentare: Was solving the business problem of scheduling social, also was initially quite excited about the content helper, but that ended up not being my favorite. MAybe it has improved since I have used the product though.

I used Coschedule when I worked for a small start-up, it's scheduling features are fine and set out to do exactly what they're supposed to do which is schedule social. I had no issues with it on that front.

However, being a small team I used their "content gathering" feature for a while and did not find it super helpful in sourcing good/quality content to share which was a bummer.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The customer support is really helpful but the product seems a bit complicated.

Kommentare: Saved time and lots of energy as I did not have to ask my team constantly what they were doing, I could directly see it in the chat threat on the calendar.

The calendar, it's very helpful in managing all the task. And not just your task but also your team's tasks. It gives a subtle constant reminder of the timeline and the goal which is set so it helps in keeping track of things.

It becomes a bit annoying sometimes because if the goal is not achieved or a task on the timeline is missed, it becomes all chaotic.

Cassie
Marketing Communication Specialist in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Project Management & Scheduling

Kommentare: Great! Our rep is a great customer service rep.

I love the different views including calendar views, labeling, and keywords you can use to find different projects easily. It makes project management and working with others on a team so simple, as well as scheduling out blog posts and social media posts.

There are a few features I'd like them to implement, but it is easy to talk to customer support and get things going in the pipeline.

Thelma
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Any Social Media Campaigns Optimization Friend

Kommentare: The overall experiences in the use of this software have been worthwhile. The free trial is an excellent way of reviewing and testing everything this application has to offer without the need of giving credit information. Its ease of use for those challenged with organization and productivity will see the value in this program.

The use of this software with its calendar organizational tools is amazing. You will never have to worry about content being forgotten or behind schedule. Your team will thank you for the work organizer tools to assist with the management of workflow performance. When other projects have restricted your ability to dedicate full attention, you have resources to provide remarkably dependable support.

If the consistency of the content is a high priority I suggest upgrading to an elevated package.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CoSchedule takes out a lot of grunt work out of social media posting

The Marketing Calendar view is awesome and it helps me oversee all the campaigns in one dashboard to make sure everything is on track. The interface is very simple to use and can help get things done pretty fast.

The pricing for the platform could be better looking at what some of the competitors offer.