CoSchedule Marketing Suite Erfahrungen

Über CoSchedule Marketing Suite

Der Nummer-1-Marketingkalender, der alles, was du brauchst, organisiert. Erstelle Inhalte, arbeite mit Teammitgliedern zusammen und rationalisiere die Ausführung.

Erfahre mehr über CoSchedule Marketing Suite

The feature I believe is most impactful is the scheduling of posts. Easy to use and saves time, you can plan and schedule promotional post for your business weeks even months ahead of time.

I do not have much to say that is negative about CoSchedule. There have been glitches in the past, where a post won't schedule or a few times the platform went down.

Bewertungen zu CoSchedule Marketing Suite

3,9

CoSchedule Marketing Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 104 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CoSchedule Marketing Suite bereits verwendet?

Abigail
Abigail
Social Media Specialist in Kenia
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Social Media Marketing Tool

Kommentare: Coschedule is a great editorial calendar and social media marketing tool. I use it on my personal blogs so I've never tried out the collaboration tool. It's great for listing tasks and ideas for new blog posts as well as scheduling social media posts in advance.
Initially, I used the 14-day free trial, it was great but I kept wondering whether it was worth paying for seeing as I could use Hootsuite + other editorial calendars to plan my post.
I was given a 30-day free trial which made me sit down and begin exploring all the features that related to me.
*The headline analyzer helped me choose search optimized headlines with an emotional punch. rather than just choosing the first headline I could think off, I began paying attention to my headline scores and aiming for 70 and above headline score with power words.
*I'm a solo blogger I've ever used the collaboration tools but I used the task selection to remind myself to do things like: Create image on canva, proof draft post, identify keywords, draft five headlines, identify inbound and outbound links etc.
*Evernote integration: I have Evernote on my tablet and sometimes I have the draft post in there, I use coschedule to transfer the draft to WordPress and begin working on it.
*Social Campaigns: This to me is the best feature, i get to create social media campaigns from old, current or future existing posts, to send to my facebook, twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn,& Pinterest profiles. Coshedule offers 4 social media post types :Text, Link, Image & Video. I use this to create a variety of social media posts linking to the same blog post without being spammy.

*Affordable *Efficient: the social media campaign/queue is the best I've seen *Headline analyzer: Most social media marketing and content marketing tools do not come inbuilt with a headline analyzer to help you choose the best headline for your post. *Collaboration tools

I found out that scheduling blog post from coschedule doesn't work, I'll have to schedule it directly from WordPress to work, I realized that when I made a post and scheduled it to go out after a couple hours, only to find it saying "draft" in WordPress and "schedule" in coschedule.

Mackenzie
Director of Marketing Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Organize & Manage Projects Across Marketing Teams

Kommentare: Overall, CoSchedule has helped to align our various disciplines of marketing to keep projects organized and deadlines trackable. I would recommend this tool for that purpose.

With the task and project templates, CoSchedule makes it easier to outline, manage, and scale projects that require cross-marketing collaboration. Taking the time to create Project templates (and matching task templates) has helped us to scale our capacity, keep our to-do's organized, and manage deadlines.

This software lacks flexibility on the social media scheduling and channel management side of things. For example, you are unable to select a thumbnail image when utilizing a video post on Instagram. This means that we often have to post directly from Instagram, preventing us from both pre-scheduling posts AND tracking performance of these posts.

Antwort von CoSchedule

Thanks for the review, Mackenzie! I'm glad CoSchedule has helped with your project management. Although, I'm sorry to hear you're not completely satisfied with the social aspect. If you'd like to pass along any feature requests or receive best practice tips, please reach out to support@coschedule.com. We'd love to help!

E-Learning, Selbstständig

No respect for the user experience

Kommentare: Most notably, I've contacted customer service multiple times and each time the response I received made it clear that they didn't care the user experience. The tone of the responses were "yeah that makes a lot of sense, but we don't have that so deal with it." There was no interest in helping to figure out how to make a workaround or adding the request for a future update.

I choose this program because it was recommended to me and because it could manage all that I'm working on in one place.

It's only since I've gotten into the implementation that I realized this program is not user friendly. The UI is not intuitive and has not evolved with the need of the ever evolving needs of digital marketing.

Zahra
Zahra
Head of Business Ops in Pakistan
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good till they increased prices

Kommentare: Initially it was great... but slowly things became confusing then turned upsetting. Support couldnt help too much as they did not have remote sharing for fixing problems... Eventually moved to SEM Rush

ReQueue; This one tiny feature was great. Is still great but from the last 1 year you can't move around the rescheduled item anywhere. You have the option to delete it entirely or skip for 2 weeks. Initially it was NOT like this and it was good. The only social media scheduler that made sense... not anymore. We still love the headline analyser!

Couldn't move around rescheduled items in Queue. No option for select all in archiving No option for select all when deleting Confusing reQueue mechanism since last december!

Amadou
Responsable marketing commercial chez Global Nettech in Guinea
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My review CoSchedule Marketing Suite

Kommentare: For the planning of your marketing we recommend this software

To make it easier for us to plan our marketing, we have decided to use this tool for a long time and believe us it's great and simple

Honestly, we are proud of this software, our marketing plans are done without problems

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Amadou! We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying CoSchedule. Thank you for your loyalty!

Oombawka Design
Oombawka Design
Crochet Designer. Ltd. in Kanada

This is my favorite plugin. I use this calendar to manage all my posts.

Kommentare: Time management. The ability to organize and share on social media quickly. The ability to track posts based on social shares online. A great calendar that shows you what posts you have written and where they've been shared. The ability to requeue posts to be shared again in the future to specific accounts. The ability to share by image and alter text for Facebook posts.

Coschedule allows me to schedule all my social media shares at the same time as I write and schedule my posts. It also lets me share other content with my readers easily with the chrome browser tool.

I have submitted a suggestion to allow us to find duplicates in our re-queue calendar. In case we've accidentally re-queued 1 post multiple times. Currently you have to scroll and search manually to find duplicates.

Aaron
Aaron
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid project management option with some quirks

Kommentare: A good tool if you're willing to go all-in and marry yourself to it's quirky architecture.

CoSchedule is good at organizing projects and attaching tasks to those projects. The calendar view is also very userfriendly.

There's tedium in managing lists. Why can't items be hidden when they're completed, for example? Linking projects and tasks together is also very clunky.

Rebecca
Rebecca
CEO in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CoSchedule Is A Must For Writing Teams

CoSchedule has workflow processing down to an art form! As the leader of a writing team I can't tell you how much time I've saved with this application. It's easy to schedule, assign, and monitor - all the way through sharing the content on a variety of social media platforms. I'm in love with CoSchedule!

A little pricey but, it is a virtual assistant and that makes it a lot cheaper than a full-time employee!

Jess
Jess
Founder/Owner in USA

Awesome Tool for Blogging & Social Sharing

CoSchedule is such an awesome tool for solo bloggers and teams. You can plan out your content, schedule it and even schedule it out several months to a year in advance. You can pretty much set it and forget it. It's great for teams to see what each person is working on and what needs to be done. It's also very easy to use and works right in your WordPress dashboard.

The only thing I can really think of that I wish was different is that it's fairly expensive for bloggers just starting out. It would be nice if there was a lower priced option for beginners.

Brian
Brian
Account Manager in USA
Sportartikel

Easy to learn and understand. Implementation was painless.

Kommentare: One Place for 20+ social accounts and 6 blogs. Time to post and schedule was dramatically reduced and the analytical reporting is Great!

Calendar view and task scheduler make it easy to collaborate with teams. Task lists can be created and saved to easily apply them to campaigns and love the fact that I can integrate with Email services and WordPress blogs.

Tagging across multiple platforms is difficult to do. I'm on the fence about the cost. The ability to use different photos is possible but you need to schedule then edit each platform individually.

Elena
Director in Australien
Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streamline marketing, events and task management

Kommentare: An easy to use system with a great interface and awesome functionality.

It's a one-stop shop for almost all of our business organisation needs. We started looking at it when searching for a social media/marketing management system, but it does SO much more. I LOVE the calendar view most of all. Being able to see what is due when at a glance is so very valuable. Colour coding different streams of the business makes planning easier across a team of people. We also love that you can assign tasks to team members. Event/blog planning and management are now super organised and easy - we create tasks for each component, assign them to people and set time frames and our calendar is automatically populated.

It was a little expensive when we first signed up but they since reduced the price for the package we are on. We do use it all the time though. Wish there was an app where you could see your calendar view on your iphone/ipad.

Brandon
Director of Content Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Content Calendar Organization Made Easier

The calendar view at a glance is nice for me to see what types of content I have planned in the future without having to look at another platform. Plus, the integration with WordPress makes it easy to move back and forth pretty smoothly.

The upload a doc functionality has not always worked. My team works with Google Docs and often includes images in the docs, which don't transfer into WordPress from CoSchedule very well in our experience. We have to upload the images separately to WordPress anyway so there is no time saved by uploading a doc instead of just copy/pasting the content. When they updated their pricing, they really pushed their social media scheduling feature, but we didn't need that because our company uses a different platform for social media. We were able to de-select that when upgrading our plan but we didn't need all the extra functionality the Team Marketing plan offered.

Anna
Marketing Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

CoSchedule Gets 5 Stars!

Kommentare: It has been great! The time saving with scheduling out content is great. We have had great experiences with the customer service as well!

I love being able to see all of our social and blog content scheduled out in one location. It is easy to schedule out content and ReQueue is amazing for the days when our content is light.

I haven't gotten into so many of the features but don't really have a con for the Social Media Management part of the software.

Antwort von CoSchedule

We're so glad to hear you're enjoying CoSchedule, Anna!. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the community!

The ultimate blog management tool.

We are able to manage our blogs, from idea to post to social share. With a team of about 20 writers and editors, it really helps keep everyone in the loop.

It's a bit pricey, but hey, you get what you pay for. They also offer a few different ways to get discounts, and you can even pay per user if that works out in your favor.

Druck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

The free headline analyzer is saved in my favorites bar!

Thank you, thank you CoSchedule for providing the free headline analyzer tool. It has so many great uses, and it's made me such a better writer!

There's nothing not to like about CoSchedule!

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great web app, terrible mobile applications

CoSchedule can be as custom as you want it and the team that manages enterprise customer service is a quick phone call away.

The mobile apps are basically just the website thrown onto a mobile screen with zero regard for how the UI scales down. It's more often than not completely unusable.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Collaborative and simple to use

Kommentare: Overall, it's very positive, especially for a large-scale project like overhauling a website's content.

I like that it's very well organized and that both clients and team members alike can collaborate on projects within the platform. Suggestions/edits are easy to track and view.

Some clients have complained about it not being as intuitive as we think it is. Also, the fact that it requires a separate login for anyone viewing a project can add up.

Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Organizing Social Made Easy

What an amazing software for organizing your social media posts across all platforms in one place! Whether you are on a desktop or the app this program has made it so easy for me to streamline my social media promotions.l

Direct posting for Instagram is not possible but this is more of an Instagram issue I believe.

Yuri
Yuri
Co-founder & COO in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worest piece of software I've ever used in my life

Kommentare: bad. very very very bad!

the price was cheap. that's why I signed in

nothing! absolutely nothing! the support doesn't help. they couldn't solve even not a single issue since I started using this awful product

Tracy
Tracy
Director of Communication and Outreach in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding project and outstanding value

I love the ability to organize and plan all of my editorial content across multiple social media channels for weeks or months at a time. The drag and drop functionality makes it a snap to move things around quickly.

I've had occasional glitches where I have lost connection to my blog or editorial calendar briefly. I was impressed, however, that I got timely communication and resolution from the team anytime that happened.

Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Valuable Headline Checker

Kommentare: It's really helped with the value of my headlines. I think. Who really knows? One of my best headlines was a complete fail on the headline. But it's catchy and I have a terrific graphic. The quandary of SEO verses the heart.

Rapid Results, Ease of Use, Great pricing

If I check lots of headlines, the list gets LONG like a grocery list. Might be nice if they showed like the last 5 and then a more, to click to see the rest of them.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Teacher in USA

Makes running a blog easier in terms of time & management!

I love that I can write my blog posts, schedule my blog posts to multiple social media networks on multiple days, and assign projects all in 1 place. It has eliminated several steps which saves so much time!

It is pricey for a new business or small blog; however, it is incredibly valuable. I haven't had any other issues.

Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really easy software to use to schedule ALL of your social media!

Kommentare: Really easy to use and cuts down so much time from scheduling all of your social media.

I loved how it was so easy to drag and drop everything you're uploading and scheduling for social media across all of the platforms you are using. I also loved how you could assign tasks to different people who are adding content to your social media platforms. The Re-que feature is fantastic for when you want to show something again and don't have the time to create something new to put out there.

It only allows you to re-que something out there twice. Sometimes I'd like to have the option to put something out there three times or more.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We use CoSchedule for on social media scheduling.

I love the calendar layout and the overall functionality. It's easy to schedule out things in advance and edit once they are scheduled.

I really don't have many changes I would make to the software. It's all very simple and easy to use.

Jamie
Copywriter in USA
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CoSchedule helps planning out marketing releases simple

Kommentare: It's been okay getting to know it, but I just don't think it's won me over as anything more than just an online calendar.

The ease of being able to add events within our company's calendar and then get a production line open was quick with CoSchedule.

The pricing was higher for our company than others like Trello.