Über WorksPad

Verwandelt iPad, iPhone und Android-Geräte in funktionale mobile Arbeitsplätze für Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über WorksPad

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie WorksPad bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Marketing Director in Ukraine

WorksPad Integrated Enterprise Mobile Workplace

Rich functionallity "All in one": mail, file manager, PC and tablet synchronization, office tools package, and so on. In addition, the system supports controlled access to the Internet and intranet sites through a mobile application for iOS and Android. A functionally rich file manager that supports standard file management operations – copy, move, zip/unzip, clone, rename, send by email, etc. Synchronization capabilities between mobile device and PC

It requires special technical support. But WP specialist provide professional support 24/7 I have not experienced any other problems while using this product.

Pavel K.
ICT Manager in Russland
Pharmazeutika, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We use the WorksPad on the iPads of our regional employees to work with mail and files every day.

Kommentare: Saving money on licenses, ease of use, great functionality, cloud placement.
From the technical side I'm happy with everything, technical problems arise only in the result of incorrect operation of the users themselves with the application. For example, open many files and do not close them. As a result, the application hangs.

It is possible to use the cloud solution. All that is necessary for daily work in one application - mail, work with text, table, presentation. Collaborate on files. It is possible to work with filales offline. Full support for the format of the MS Office. The interface is similar to a PC.

Kari K.
typist in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

use it weekly

5 letzten Monat Neu

WorksPad is great! There is a variety of spreadsheets and documents available to use. It makes a great cloud solution and puts the folders all in one place and allows people to collab together as needed on files. This allows you to share the files as well and if you loose a link you can go into the cloud and quickly find your file again. Many pros about this software.

It can get laggy at times when having to go between collabs.

Kim D.
LPN in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

WordPad review

Kommentare: I have a good experience using this product.

Very easy to use and dependable. It has many functionality to choose from

There is nothing I don't like about this product

Thanks a lot!

John M.
Principal Consultant in UK

An excellent user experience .

Kommentare: I'm able to use my iPad when I'm away on business and don't need to take my Windows laptop. This enables me to take a carry on cabin bag on flights, without breaking the weight limit.

Provides me with a way to use my iPad to replace my Windows laptop. I particularly wanted to be able to just use my iPad when travelling, but found it cumbersome to use. Now I have all of the functionality of my Windows laptop on my iPad. It's brilliant.

I'm running an old iPad which doesn't have much RAM, so the software takes longer to load than I'd like. I'm told that he experience is much better with a newer device.

Antwort von MobilityLab

Hi John, Thanks for your review from WorksPad team.

Yury B.
Project Manager in Russland
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Gess, WorksPad is the best in class software

Kommentare: Extra time!

Usability and functionality - all tools in one app, sequrity options which "zero influenced" to usability. Access to my files in PC.

no chats, no Excchange tasks support, Polaris Office compartability with MS Office file format (not all documents and tables able to read)

Michal A.
Regional Director EMEA in UK

Having worked with WorksPad and their partners I have been impressed with the overall support.

Kommentare: Mobility productivity on the go and able to work remotely with access to all my corporate data.
This is saving me time with my clients and keeping our costs in control without the need to access other systems.
At present I have no issues with the software and have been using it daily. I have spoken with the support team about new developments and they have been extremely supportive and taken my comments on board.

Ease of use and implementation were key to us using this software and the functionality that it provides from a mobility tool to keep access to all my office data on the go. A true mobility platform that works well for my business.

Liora R.
Managing Director in Südafrika

One of the best enterprise mobility solutions on the market

Kommentare: Peace of mind and business efficiency.
we are expecting a similar solution for desktop/laptop environments and APIs, to my understanding it is planned in the upcoming versions

All-in-one mobile workspace, very easy to implement and use. Extremely convenient solution for sharing and managing corporate documents, emails and presentations. Secure access to websites. Since we implemented this solution, I'm very confident that our company data on mobile devices is protected in case of a security breach, as well as lost or stolen device.

Alejandro F.
VP Engineering in Mexiko

Great application that allows to use enterprise most common activities throught a mobile or a tablet

Kommentare: Communication and collaboration
Easy way to consolidate information in one app

Easy to use and understand Great compatibility with documents, spreadsheed, and slides processors Great tool to collaborate with co-workers using the share screen presentation feature Easy tool to consolidate email, contacts, calendar, files

Still waiting the protected browser functionality Needs to integrate more apps Could be great if could be integrated with other security tools like a NAC

Alexandr V.
Product manager in Russland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best software for secured e-mail access and working with office documents in one application

Kommentare: Main benefits for us are all in one software for office working on mobile devices

I like most in this software security features. It's a great functionality for us and our company for secure information on mobile devices.

I like least in this software integration with notes functionality. This functionality can give for us opportunity to synchronize notes between PC's and mobile devices.

Lada R.
product marketing leader in Russland

With Workspad it becomes real to use BYOD concept not worrying about data security

Kommentare: Increase of productivity and possibility to work from anywhere in the world

Usability Ease of installation and usage Independence from mobile device model and operating system "container principle": the private and corporate data is precisely divided

The price is still pretty high English version of product is not very good (lack of full functionality)

Irina S.
technical writer in Russland

Very effective enterprise mobility application

All-in-one mobile workspace, very intuitive and easy to use. Multi-tasking is great and i haven't seen such functionality before. Data is secured and accessible from anywhere

the product doesn't have version for Windows platform at the moment The product does not have any other minuses.

Jacob O.
Cloud Services Director in Mexiko

A great software for mobility

Kommentare: We have been searching to integrate this kind of sw in environments for our customers to gain mobility without spending a lot of money and making big changes in their platforms and the way they do their daily stuff.

It has a lot of functionality, document editing is easy and has a lot of compatibility with our desktop suite.

What I liked least is that is focused on Microsoft environment users, nowadays corporate workers have a lot of different OSes which would be nice to have them in the platform.

Antwort von MobilityLab

Hi Jakob, Thanks for your review. We will do our best to improve our product!

Denis T.
Head of Sales in Russland

I used WorksPad on a business trip and I was fully satisfied with it.

I like that I can use my tablet or even a smartphone as a full-functional device. This software allows me to work with documents and emails at the same time. Shared calendars are also very helpful for scheduling meetings with colleagues and partners.

Some time ago it didn't have push notifications for emails but now this issue is solved and everything works fine

Daria I.
Patent Engineer in Russland

Great mobility solution for remote work

All-in-one interface help to work with the docs and tables at the same time. Secure access to docs and watermarks feature is really relevant to my patent work.

It would be very useful to have an ability to connect multipple email accounts to the application. I hope, they'll add this feature quite soon.

Demo Event Specialist in USA
Konsumgüter, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Workspad Review

WorksPad allows me to use a Tablet rather than a Laptop! Can keep access to all work files on the go.

Unfortunately it is a big enough software it makes the Tablet a little slow but once it is open and running it works wonders.

Diana I.
International Project Coordinator in Russland
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

All key business functions in one apllication!

Kommentare: Workspad helps solving different tasks and improving the effectiveness of the organization.

Very functional and secure. High quality service. Convenient interface.

Satisfied with the product, no cons indeed.

Alena T.
Director in Russland
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Usability

Usability, multi windows interface, easy and quick work with emails, security, support, multy languages

Oleg Y.
Manager in Russland

Easy deployment, easy usage, cost-effective

What I like the most is the universality of the solution. You can do whatever you want with WorksPad: deal with your working emails and documents that are kept on a corporate portal, edit docs and create presentations. All these things you can do in one app - no need to switch among different apps and loose your time on a mobile device.

I can not use it as a personal solution, WorksPad can be used only as a corporate product in a corporate network.

Alyona A.
Partner manager in Russland
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

from Partner

Kommentare: Easy access to all required business tools, docs and apps. Save time and value for money

Friendly usability, everything is in one place and updated

Difficult to explain the value to customers and made them to pay extra money to use the same docs and mail but with different interface. Require demo.

Danil D.
Founder in Russland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I worked with the WorksPad as a partner inside the partner association (IAMCP)

Kommentare: Excellent partnership!

The WorksPad makes stuff really mobile, and also protected from threats. At the same time personnel works with the well-known Office applications from any devices.

The App is so simple, that sometimes it's difficult to explain the value)). I consider the simplicity as a value in fact, but it makes more job for salesperson.