Über Estimate Rocket

Verwalte deine Kundschaft und Jobs, erstelle Kostenvoranschläge und Rechnungen, plane Termine, akzeptiere Zahlungen und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Estimate Rocket

Bewertungen zu Estimate Rocket

5,0

Estimate Rocket hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 33 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Estimate Rocket bereits verwendet?

Best Software for Service Companies

Estimate Rocket guides, tracks, and maintains secure data through every aspect of our sales cycle. From when we receive the initial call from a potential client all the way through landing the job, scheduling & performing the work, invoicing/collecting payments, requesting reviews and issuing payment receipts - Estimate Rocket ensures we stay on track! Even better is that this business solution helps us present ourselves in the most organized and professional way to our customers. We are regularly complimented by our clients on how clean and efficient the system is.

Estimate Rocket allows us to see if and when an estimate was last viewed by the customer. However, It does not keep track of or display a list of the estimates that have not been viewed by our customers. Estimate Rocket should absolutely provide this feature.

Marcel
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Estimate Rocket helped us get to the next level

Kommentare: The help desk for Estimate Rocket has been the best experience I have had with any company's help. They respond in a timely manner and make sure you get your problems solved.

We started using Estimate Rocket a little over 2 years ago and have experienced massive growth in that time. I believe Estimate Rocket has played a good role in that growth. We have had multiple customers comment on how much more professional our estimates look compared to other contractors.

This is more a negative on my end but, there is so much customizing that we are still editing and customizing things in the app. I feel like this will be going on for a while.

Alec
Marketing Director in Kanada

Very User Friendly

Kommentare: Overall Estimate Rocket is a great CRM, and I would recommend it to anyone who didn't need the open API ability unless by the time you're reading this they have added it. Very user friendly, takes no time at all to train employee's how to use it, and keeps your projects in order.

The pros of this software are mainly ease of use, custom document templates, great live support, and many more features.

The fact it doesn't have open API, stopping us from sending our data to the other software we use. This may not seem problematic to some, but if you use QBO, Zapier, Plecto, or anything else that requires a API key then you will see why.

A Step Above

Estimate Rocket sets us a step (or 20) above the line when we submit our estimates to customers. It saves time and provides us with multiple tools for running our business professionally and efficiently.

There isn’t much I don’t like and it is difficult to think of anything specific at the moment.

Jeff
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best estimating software on the market

Kommentare: Estimate Rocket has extremely good support, always getting your questions answered quickly and have training videos to help setup too.

Love how easy it is to customize to your business. Email follow up system is a bonus. Digital signature too!

The window to make adjustments to notes and scope is a bit small for me, wish it was bigger. Honestly this is a small gripe, I'm sure they will work on it like they do with all of their requests. That's the great thing about Estimate Rocket, always wanting to improve they take customer suggestions and make changes to their software!

Pamela
Operations Manager in USA

Our overall experience with Estimate Rocket is wonderful!

Estimate Rocket provides us with the capabilities of rapidly serving our customers with very timely proposals and email messages to schedule work appointments, send invoices, and send receipts. Additionally, we can instantly run reports that tell us how we are doing financially as well as tell us status of work requests as they make their way through our business process. Estimate Rocket's customer service is very responsive and reliable. We have no apprehensions whatsoever if we have a question and need support. We can send an email message or use their online chat service to readily reach a knowledge customer support person or we can access their online comprehensive help system to discover answers ourselves.

There is no feature available in Estimate Rocket that is not useful. Their product is easily customizable, easy to access, and easy to use.

Thomas
CEO in USA

Great Scalable Solution For Construction Management

Kommentare: Overall, I would give them 4.8 stars. (out of 5). I highly recommended for someone looking to streamline their business and look better than their competitor. I have used them for many years with a few companies. This last company I started almost exactly one year ago from this revenue. I was able to grow our revenue to over $150k a month. No way I could have done it without using a system like this. And at the price point.. they are by far the best.

It really helped automate the entire customer experience. If you take the time to set it up properly, it makes managing the sales, job management, and customer management so much simpler.

I think overall this a great system, they are always improving and open to feedback. My only con would be the learning curve learning how to format text within their text fields.

Dalton

Very customizable

Kommentare: An all in one estimating program with some crm capabilities!

Your platform is very versatile, you can customize all the forms to fit the look you want. You can estimate any way you normally estimate, by the hour, and by the count, by measurements, or just eyeballing it. It can fit anyone's style.

I would like the hyperlinks easier to set up. I would like to be able to put hyperlinks in to the estimates and or invoices.

Ryan

I am a raving fan!

Kommentare: Where to start? As a company we realized in early 2014 we were in desperate need of a software. We had grown so much as a company it was almost impossible to keep up with all the different threads of communication and multiple spreadsheets we were using. So as a result we began the quest of one month trials and demos offered by others. We easily demoed 10 different softwares. We continued on this journey for over a year because we just couldn't find one that fulfilled all of our criteria. We now have over 14 months using Estimate Rocket and I am as confident now as I was on day 1 that we have made the best decision in using this software.

Awesome

Professional LOOKING + quick bidding

Still have to use Marketsharp for entering costs and seeing sales percentages. Wish i could do it ALL ON ESTIMATE ROCKET

Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Estimate Rocket has helped us impress customers with our professional quotes.

Kommentare: Eliminating paperwork and streamlining how we do estimates. It has impressed clients and it makes it really easy to find an old quote.

Estimate Rocket streamlines the quote process for us. It makes it really easy to eliminate paper and give our customers a very professional experience right from the estimate. The ability to accept payments through the software is great to eliminate steps in the process.

The CRM functionality needs some improvement. We don't use the CRM feature too much as we have a different CRM.

Dustin
Owner in Kanada

Excellent software

Kommentare: Any minor features that don't work for you are easily overshadowed by their customer service and willingness to help. I'm happy I signed up and I won't be going back!

Once you get all your data populated it really becomes a powerful tool for organizing and planning your business. I really love the metrics and reports you can generate on all your projects. It helps keep everything all in one place as it forces you to put everything in correctly before moving on to the next step. Their customer service is exceptional, every time I've had a problem, needed help or had feature requests, they have been really responsive and willing the help me figure it out!

I write a lot of detailed notes into my quotes and I find the text input to be a bit clunky as you need to learn some markup to get the document to look like how you want. I used to always create my proposals in Google Docs and I liked their text input tools better.

Yasser
Business owner in USA

Essential

Estimate rocket has become an essential part of my business tools. It helped me increase my productivity and saved me from hiring an additional employee.

An App would probably make it more user friendly

Deb
Manager/Owner in Kanada

Excellent program, excellent support

Kommentare: This program is absolutely crucial to our business. The customer support is fantastic.

Everything is in one place. Keeps scheduling, invoicing, customer notes together.

Customer emails have to copied and pasted into the project file.

Jonah
owner in Kanada
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

estimate rocket makes estimating easy

Kommentare: excellent customer service, excellent product. ER has a wide range of very important functions within its program, not simply compiling detailed quotes (time tracking, pictures of jobs, email tracking, hours worked on a project, etc.).

ease of use, how it makes us look highly professional and organized; many clients have commented on how our quotes are the most detailed, clear, and transparent estimates they have ever had from any contractor (not just a painting company). the way each line item and input area can be modified, so we can input our own labour and material prices (or anything else), is invaluable.

the software takes some getting used to and setting up properly as per the particulars of any specific business, but it is more than worth it to start using, it will help contractors organize their own internal job numbers as well as help them impress clients overall.

Carla

They are quick and friendly, they have saved our business lots of money and lots of time!

Everything is accessible in one place, and it's easy to use. The software allows us to consolidate a lot of the searching that we were doing before. Saves us time and money!

There are a few things that we want to do that we can't through the software, but they are happy to work with us and are working on getting those things changed.

Corey
Owner in Kanada

Quality software

Kommentare: Overall fantastic software and would recommend.

Most importantly it is very user friendly for not just the owner and upper Mgmt but field staff find it easy to use! Great customer service team! We love it.

A few minor improvements needed but I feel the Estimate Rocket team is always improving.

Nicholas
Nicholas
Business Owner in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Estimate Rocket Review

Kommentare: Estimate Rocket has played a pivotal part in growing my business. Grateful for the their team and the constant improvements they make !

I like that it has easy downloadable reports, can be automated with zapier, works as a crm, and saves so much time and energy by building estimates and doing the math.

It is difficult to automate some things with zapier, such as customers' into fields from the calendly app.

Quincy
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great. The software helps me stay on top of my sales

Kommentare: Not loosing contact info, having reminders automatically sent, waving a work order created, and having automatic follow up with clients.

The service that comes along with it. And the automated feature and project tracking the software can perform

If changes need to be made to the forms I always have to call support. I would rather like to be able to more efficiently modify as needed

Joe

Mr

Easy to use and if I need help, the staff is quick to answer. The software is easy to use but to better my company I try to learn everything I can to make the experience better.

Kathleen

Relieved to find software that offers ease of use!

Customer service is stellar! They work with you every step of the way for whatever questions or tweeks you need.

I cant say yet as they are constantly offering solutions, instead of issues. I will continue to work with support wherever needed and go from there. So far, very happy with the product all around.

Tim
Mgr in USA

I love this software

Kommentare: Estimate rocket has given me the ability to track my production in grow my team

Implementing estimate rocket into my business has sold me in numerous ways. With the industry standard production rates I am able to ensure minimum charges on projects. The timekeeping feature in the ability to load expenses in also helps me with job costing. This offer gives us an exact dollar amount spent on each job which gives us the ability to bonus employees were meeting or meeting production rates.

The thing that I like least about estimate rocket is that there is not an app for the guys to use in the field.

Pedro
Sales VP in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing!! It has organized and streamlined our estimates significantly!!

Kommentare: I run my whole company customer sales on it.

How easy is to use. The way it allows to follow up with customers. How it integrates all our departments in one software app.

The fact that we cannot get the customer email responses in the system to be able to use it as a true CRM.

Brian

Great Software For A Contractor

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with ER. It has allowed for more automation in our business, which will hopefully allow us to send fewer emails and update customers more regularly.

The customer service of Estimate Rocket is amazing. It does take time to set up your company, but they are there to help you as you need it. The automation of the system has allowed for better flow in our process from the time the customer calls till the project has been completed and invoiced.

I would like to add small features to the scheduling and task portion of the software, but these are very minor.

Casey
Contractor/Owner in USA

Intuitive, easy to use, single-system solution. Been looking for something like this for 2 years!

This is the first system that I have found that was an all-inclusive solution for my company, WHILE still being very intuitive and easy to use. Setup and onboarding took less than a few hours for the office side, the guys were using it confidently after only a 30 minute training.

My guys (carpenters and painters) have asked about a standalone app, but it hasn't been a challenge. The photo upload is a little slow since I have to upload one at a time, but it forces me to put descriptions for everything. So it's not all bad.