Über GoAnywhere MFT

GoAnywhere MFT ist eine für unternehmensreife Lösung für Managed File Transfer, mit der Dateiübertragungen vereinfacht, verschlüsselt und automatisiert werden können.

Erfahre mehr über GoAnywhere MFT

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie GoAnywhere MFT bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

George S.
George S.
IS Operations Manager in USA
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Our experience with GoAnywhere has been quite positive. It has greatly exceeded our expectations.

Kommentare: It helped us with our PCI compliance and offered us additional flexibility in our data workflows.

We originally purchased GoAnywhere to give us a more secure FTP server. While our specific need was to offer our business partners and vendors secure data transmission via SFTP, we were very pleased to know that GoAnywhere supports a number of additional secure file transfer protocols, including FTPS, HTTPS, and GoAnywhere Secure Mail (with an optional Outlook plugin). GoAnywhere not only has "service" support, for services like HTTPS, SFTP, etc., it also supports workflow project creation. After our initial implementation of our services, we began to incorporate a number of very flexible advanced workflow projects. These projects utilize a number of GoAnywhere built-in components, including zip/unzip, PGP encryption/decryption, SFTP (GET, PUT, DELETE, LIST, etc.), SQL, email, job control, process loops, and external program calls. There are additional components (like REST and SOAP Web Services) that we have not even begun to use. GoAnywhere is just an all-around fantastic product.

We are really quite pleased with GoAnywhere's capabilities to solve our business problems. I have had only one minor issue where I have not received resolution (yet). GoAnywhere offers the capability to connect to different types of servers and network shares. I have been able to establish a connection from our production server to a specific Windows Server via a Network Share resource, but attempts to transfer files from the production server to Windows Server via a GoAnywhere project are failing. Support has not been able to replicate the issue. It could be operator error on my part, or it could be that I am trying to do something that is better suited for GoAnywhere Agents.

Antwort von HelpSystems

Thanks for the great review, George. We're happy to hear that GoAnywhere has been such a positive experience for you. We encourage you to circle back with our support team should your issue transferring to a Windows Server keep reoccurring.

Jeff B.
System Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

New to this platform, but so far, I'm liking it a lot.

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been great. Training was wonderful and detailed. Looking forward to getting deeper into it.

Although there is no scripting involved, the flow of the projects still leans well into my logical thinking mind.

The only ding I can give it is that options that don't pertain to certain tasks, are not "disabled" so you have to be sure to read the notes and help in order to know when to use/not use an option.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ArcESB, JAMS, VisualCron, Cerberus FTP Server, Syncplicity, Globalscape EFT und MOVEit

Warum GoAnywhere MFT gewählt wurde: Lack of Support from them.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Sysax FTP Automation

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoAnywhere MFT: Sales person was great, product demo and trial was flawless, pre-sales support was supurb.

Alana W.
iSeries developer in USA

Too complicated for what we need

Kommentare: Some of the support people are GREAT, some are not great. The product is so complex that there are a lot of little points where something imperfect can happen re: interaction w/your system, causing a problem which is too complicated for us basic users to fix ourselves, so you end up with no choice but to pay their support people take care of it. Frustrating. Time-consuming. If I had my way we'd look for something simpler that does what we need and not all the extra stuff that we don't need; maybe it would be easier to manage. There are probably people who have made the investment of time & money to thoroughly learn all the ins and outs of this software and love it. We're not those people.

The job logs.

Too complicated for basic users like myself to understand & manage when something goes wrong.

Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.
Consultant in USA

GoAnywhere helped us replace antiquated processes

Kommentare: We were looking to replace a PC that was running many batch scripts using the task scheduler and human operators to accomplish tasks. In addition to replacing these processes, we were able to now provide the IT department with a centrally managed system with audit logging, security, and backups.

We were looking to replace a PC that was running many batch scripts using the task scheduler and human operators to accomplish tasks. The PC was "ghosted" as a backup and ran old software for ftp transfers and PGP/email transfer jobs to name a few. With GoAnywhere we now have replaced these processes with centrally managed file transfers in a secure and controlled manner. We are able to connect and transfer files between many disparate systems in-house and also out of network, reliably and with accountability. The robust system is set up on a VM host running Microsoft Server OS. We like that we had the ability to start out using the embedded darby database but then were able to migrate to MS SQL once we were confident in how the product would work for us in our environment. Logging, account creation and scripting all can be performed from one application. Coupled with the GateWay product, we have a secure outward facing sFTP solution as well. Audit reporting works well and the automated workflows really help is in creating multiple jobs accomplishing similar tasks quickly. The customizable dashboard gives our engineers and programmers quick info at a glance. Upgrades to the product are pretty straightforward and Linoma support is top notch - whether you are calling in, or using their chat via the support portal.

Would like to see more "use case" scenarios and sample projects available on the support portal. It would be handy in explaining to more of our IT staff how they could utilize the MFT product to accomplish more tasks that they are performing manually or with cumbersome scripting. More canned projects to build off of would also be helpful in jump starting users with limited programming abilities.

Antwort von HelpSystems

Thank you for such a detailed review, Jeremy! It's great to hear that GoAnywhere MFT has provided you and your organization with a more manageable way to achieve file transfers. We look forward to sharing more use cases with you in the future.

Mark B.
Mark B.
Senior Vice President of Programming in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Flexible, stable, easy to use and a great value.

Kommentare: Cost and time savings. Greater stability. Customer satisfaction (far fewer errors).

The stability and ease of use and setup have been lifesavers for us. We have been able to hand off almost all of our MFT tasks to our operations group, rather than taking programming resources for those functions. We also have seen a drastic improvement in the number of transmission errors or dropped connections. We have a third-party monitoring company that is constantly hitting our GoAnywhere site (24x7) with all of the different file transfer protocols. The weekly report that we get from this company is rarely anything but 100% successful with GoAnywhere. Our previous MFT product was consistently in the 90-95% range. Support has been excellent. Upgrades have been seamless, non-events. The price was significantly lower than almost all of the other MFT products we looked at. We couldn't be happier with this product.

I am honestly scratching my head to come up with what I like least about GoAnywhere. The only thing I can think of is that it might be nice to have some more advanced pre-defined sample scripts included in the installation. There were some good basic samples, but something more complicated might have helped us in the early going.

Antwort von HelpSystems

What a compliment, Mark! Thank you for such a detailed review. We appreciate the feedback about including additional sample scripts and will take it into consideration for a future release.

Bhargava K.
Bhargava K.
Enterprise Architect in USA
Biotechnologie, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product - Value for Money

Kommentare: We have been able to centralize all our MFT scripts which were scattered in a lot of different servers and applications. When a vendor (Say a bank) changes their SSH keys or some maintenance we would not know until something breaks in one of our systems and had multiple teams supporting them. Some of these are legacy applications and there is no one to support as well. But with GoAnywhere we moved all these scripts (MFT use-cases) and Resources (sFTP, FTP, HTTP(s), REST, etc) configured in one single place and maintenance/support has become easy. Our business teams have seen the value as the effort it takes to orchestrate a use-case is less than a week (1-2 days usually). Great product and very easy to use.

Easy to create resources (sFTP, FTP, REST, HTTP, FTPs, etc) and test them with out testing the actual scripts. Very easy to use and they have good documentation which is easy to follow. Its very intuitive. Product works as advertised. We were able to centralize all MFT scripts. Encryption/Decryption works excellent, job monitoring and Job Scheduling is easy. Integrates with AD. I find the product to be good value for money and easy to support as well. Does not take much effort to get trained as well.

After using the product for 6+ years, nothing comes to mind that I did not like about this product.

Shoma A.
Shoma A.
Analyst Programmer in Australien
Einzelhandel

Great product and up to date with technology

GoAnywhere is a great product and its features are up to date with latest technology. I work in an IBM platform and it has been a sine qua non in developing applications that needed communications with external web servers. Also it has all the latest data translation methods updated to be in par with any web service data format requirements. Overall, the product is absolutely helpful.

Some limitations with available features, like XML formats not allowed to have conditional elements, which I believe will be updated in the later upgrades.

Antwort von HelpSystems

Thank you for your feedback Shoma! Our Write XML task can utilize conditions when creating elements, so perhaps you are referring to the parsing of XML files in our Read XML task. We encourage you to contact us with any points of clarification or as a follow up to an existing enhancement request.

Max E.
Max E.
Corporate I/S Manager in USA
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, does everything I need, and they helped do my first project.

Kommentare: Allowed us to quickly setup encrypted communications when we had no in-house expertise on doing it. It allowed a major accounting initiative to be done on-time and on-budget and runs completly automated.

Everything is menu driven and easy to setup. No having to know everything about how encrypted communication protocols work. I needed to setup secure SFTP communications with a banking partner and I had never done this before. They helped me set it up and get it working and it was pretty obvious as we went thru the process how much complex configuration was being done by the product. The user interface is intuitive and the menus easy to follow. I also purchased their secure email component because we wanted a way to have vendors give us their banking information in a secure mannor without having to mail that info to us. Again, the product does all the work. I have yet to find anything I wanted to do that GoAnyWhere was not able to do quite easily.

Antwort von HelpSystems

We can¿t thank you enough for your kind review of GoAnywhere MFT! We're glad to hear how easy it's been for you to use and the impact it's made at American Packaging Corp.

Michael K.
Michael K.
Senior Application Engineer, Integration Solutions in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Linoma MFT is used more and more each day. It has simplified our processes.

Kommentare: Functionality exceeds expectations

Ease of use, scalability, and reliability. This application has replaced legacy applications in our environment. We have found Linoma MFT offers solutions to various workflows both customer facing and business related tasks. One centralized dashboard to manage all file transfers, user accounts, and everything task automated related is huge.

I would like to see customized training, for instance, someone to review how the application is used in our environment and introduce improvements or suggestions on functionality.

Antwort von HelpSystems

Thanks for the great review and sharing your feedback regarding customized training. We are looking to sharing more industry specific use cases with you in the future!

Brian B.
Brian B.
Data Analyst in USA

Exceptional Managed File Transfer System

Kommentare: The audit logging is fantastic. It has simplified our file transfers and leaves a better trail than our previous manually created log files did.

What I like most about the software is the web-based access, the ease-of-use and the built-in documentation. The program has easily taken the place of many of our previous scripts and scheduled tasks and has allowed for greater flexibility with scheduling and notifications.

The most difficult thing was getting used to using variables in conditional if/else statements. There are some definite best-practices which will help with organization and making changes in the future, such as setting variables for file and path names and then referencing those in later steps.

Antwort von HelpSystems

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review Brian, and your feedback on variables in conditional if/else statements.

CTO in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent powerful tool steps up for any task. Great support, great features, reasonable price.

Kommentare: Automates reliably many difficult things.

We use this tool to deliver thousands of media files to a pool of 5000 destinations each day. The files absolutely have to be there, or you have to know and escalate. This tool never goes down, never fails to record in the database every event so problems are solved immediately. Replaces serv-u, and a host of utility tools. With so many destinations, none of which is in our control, we need a killer tool like this. Scalable and powerful delivers files from requests in our database. Orders are fulfilled reliably to almost any set of receivers. SFTP FTPS and FTP, Virtual files, sync with remotes automatically. Full powerful logging and tracing of issues. Monitors, watch for something to happen in some folder(s) and do x. Triggers - If something happens, x user logs in, y renames file, database is z... So easy.. And unlimited power. REST/Soap in the box. We use this tool to send files, post for pickup, sync, post via HTTP, rest and api, managing media transcode tasks and emailing notices for pickup with links to files and thumbnails.

Clustering and failover is not free. Slightly harder to customize a webclients experience without hitting the css. Quirks in variables ${ var } . Java based. Occasionally need to get into projects. Need to drop into GACMD for oddball user creation.

Antwort von HelpSystems

Thank you for your feedback! GoAnywhere MFT is constantly being enhanced and we encourage you to submit feature requests for specific things you¿d like to see added to MFT.

Greg D.
System Administrator in USA
Informationsdienst, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't imagine reverting back to archaic processing

Kommentare: GoAnywhere has brought us up to date with managing all of our file transfer needs. The delineation of functional areas (coding, resource mgmt, key mgmt, etc.) make all much easier to manage and use across multiple transfers. Additionally, the dashboard allows a quick means to see recent jobs and what has failed, not to mention the ability to search completed jobs, transfers, and file movement, all with filters, allows for quick responses to business questions on successes, failures, and timing of transfers and file availability. All in all, this is the best product I've see in my professional career -- meeting the ever growing demand of managing file transfers.

WOW... "All of the above"... There isn't much I don't like... being a business analyst previously, the layout and the functionality is fantastic - it is obvious the product weighs the benefits to many customers in how it adds functionality and design, something not easily done when one-off requests come in that are impossible to implement as it affects the masses. With that in mind, I kept my "Con" below to follow this train of thought. I love the auto logging of all project, the key mgmt., the resource mgmt., the audit logs... just so many things!

Least... we are a few revisions old, so this may have been addressed... When selecting resources, I hate how the entire page must load before I can click on a resource. If I click on one before the entire page loads, then I get an error and have to start all over. I understand this data is loading from the database, so I've lived with it. However, could there be a way to pre-load this information in the background at login (and store it) so it can be displayed immediately upon entry to Resources. Also, add a REFRESH button so, if someone goes in and doesn't see an entry someone else created, they can either log out and in (to refresh, in the background, this list) or they can client the REFRESS button (and wait one time for all to reload, in the foreground). Again, not sure if this has been address in more recent releases, but something that tends to annoy me each time I need to test a resource or create one.

Antwort von HelpSystems

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your issues on the List Resources page. We have not heard of delays from anyone else when loading Resources. When time permits for you, please contact support so we can investigate this issue further with your environment.

Andrew M.
Software Engineer in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick and Easy

Kommentare: Overall I would consider my experience with GoAnywhere MFT to be very positive over time my company has adopted the use of this product as our standard file management solution across all lines of business.

GoAnywhere MFT is one of the quickest and easiest server products to install I've encountered. In under 15 minutes you'll be logging into the web service front end. Also of note is that GoAnywhere's performance is top notch. For example when I was looking for a full featured SFTP server I tested over half a dozen options. GoAnywhere's file transfer performance far exceeded all the others and unlike many of them it didn't crush the CPU while doing it. Once installed setting up basic file transfer flows is straight forward with plenty of logging and the ability to add alerting throughout every part. GoAnywhere's ability to work with just about any subsystem you might want to use is quite impressive.

The internal programming language is simple and has a lot of powerful tools but is a bit inconsistent and lacking some basic functions like the ability to check for the existence of a variable before using it. Although the release notes indicate it is possible to setup the HTTPS Web Client to meet PCI compliance standards the documentation does not provide details on how to accomplish this. Customer support although very responsive were not able to help me with this. This is a small ding in a product that is otherwise a model of security standards.

Parul P.
Lead System Engineer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Goanywhere MFT is great product. Built in FTP Client and Server

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been great experience. It save me lots of time.

Lots of automation with date and time, Ability to send logs to business owner and admin. There are lots of features

It is difficult to learn in beginning. Once you know the features, it will easy to use. Lots of features to learn in short training.

Senior Engineer in Norwegen
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

An excellent tool for managing a large number of file transfer jobs

Kommentare: We have only used the Director part of the software. It replaced an unwieldy regime of various scripts that mainly copied data between external and internal servers. It has enabled us to greatly increase the number of running jobs without losing track, and to move data analysis jobs and workflows into GoAnywhere. The built-in modules for FTP and other file transfer protocols make it easy to construct file transfer jobs that would be cumbersome in a scripting language. The daily reports make it easy to follow up any failed jobs.

The software makes it easy to have many timed jobs running hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, with a nice overview of how many jobs succeeded or failed. It has a graphical "programming language" with a set of convenient functions for handling and manipulating strings and numbers and file metadata. The software can use a large number of transfer protocols, including FTP, HTTP(S), WebDAV, Windows share, SFTP.

The FTP funtionality is somewhat limited, particularly in checking for the existence of remote files and directiories, and only downloading those that differ from local files. The scripting language is a bit limited in the number of functions available. Running an executable and capturing its output into a variable or rowset is somewhat convoluted.

Tim C.
IT Systems Engineer in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: GoAnywhere gave us everything we needed at the lowest price point of all MFT vendors we evaluated. Our development team had very specific demands for their MFT needs, some of which completely ruled out some vendors' products, and GoAnywhere MFT was able to provide solutions to all of them. We love how modular the project building process is, and how extensible the building blocks are. Technical Support is stellar, product upgrades are easy to perform, and the interface is easy to use. I highly recommend GoAnywhere MFT to anyone who needs a solution for FTP/FTPS/SFTP/HTTPS file transfers.

user I nterface, technician support, project building features, modular project construction

i hope that a future version of the GoAnywhere MFT product is not dependent upon Java.

Antwort von HelpSystems

The bulk of GoAnywhere is written in Java to allow it to run on virtually any platform including Windows, Linux, UNIX, IBM I and other systems without having different code bases for each platform. This allows us to rapidly add new capabilities to GoAnywhere that can be used for all platforms without redundant testing. We can also use proven 3rd party libraries to expedite development of the product. Some of our competitors wrote their products in proprietary languages and now their products have fallen behind in features/capabilities. Thanks so much for your feedback!

Brian R.
System Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Outstanding in every aspect. Much better than the competition.

Kommentare: Centralized key and certificate management provides more than we'd get from any other system we looked at purchasing. WE ARE IN CHARGE PROACTIVELY OF THEM. The ability to offer other parts of the organization a professional and secure file transport mechanism as a service. We have integrated several custom in-house written processes to do these things into one environment; so its all about bringing together these features under one umbrella.

Integration and flexibility. It just works for us with inimal configuration, day after day. We could run it in a5x9's or 2x9's kind of configuration as we need too. That flexibility is just terrific. Did I also say it's really cost-effective too?

Why is the folder structure that is in place for Projects NOT also used for Monitors and Schedulers? This is a serious feature that would be so much more rational. Also need some way to document where a monitor/scheduler calls a project/where a resource is used etc. Some kind of "auto-documentation" feature (from the programmer perspective), not just "reports"...

Antwort von HelpSystems

Thanks for your feedback. We will pass your comments onto the R&D team and consider this request for a future release.

Dennis R.
Developer in USA
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

We use it daily for transmitting files to Vendors

Kommentare: It makes file transmissions so much easier to carry out and manage.

Ease of use. Encryption of files being transmitted and received. Key vault is easy to use and visualize what is in it. Easy to import and export keys. Easy to use scripting that creates job streams for sending and receiving files. Rich scheduling and monitoring modules. Love SQL scripting and file manager .

Until recently their support was very good. On a couple of issues I called about, it took a long time for them to get back to me. I finally found another way to do what needed to be done.

Antwort von HelpSystems

Thanks for sharing your experience with GoAnywhere MFT, Dennis! We strive to achieve a high quality of support for our products. Depending on the nature of the request, cases are prioritized as they are assigned in order to assist customers with urgent issues first (such as a production payroll transfer that is failing vs developing a new workflow or staging a new Development environment). If you do not think we accurately assessed the urgency of your issue or did not respond in a timely manner, don¿t hesitate to call us to discuss.

Tim E.
Senior Network Engineer in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

NTCA - The Rural Broadband Association and GO Anywhere

Kommentare: I'm a Senior Network Engineer and work on Go Anywhere on a daily basis. I'm responsible for keeping it updated, writing and maintaining scripts, troubleshooting transfer issues and I absolutely love this product. The interface and tools to write, maintain and troubleshoot file transfers are extensive and very intuitive. And I just can't say enough about their support staff other then they are outstanding. We have had Go Anywhere for over 10 years and they are continuously adding features and making it better every year. I would highly recommend this application to any organization that either is thinking on replacing their file transfer vendor or is looking to automate it for the first time. Another plus is Go Anywhere is now part of Help Systems, which is a very reputable company.

Ease of use, intuitiveness and support.

None.

Antwort von HelpSystems

Wow, we couldn't have said it better ourselves! Thanks for such a great review, Tim. We look forward to providing you with the reliability, security and service you need for continued success in the future.

Brent G.
Business Analyst in USA
Rechtsberatung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Love it - Awesome suite of tools for developing and managing automated tasks

Kommentare: Time savings, Accuracy increase , efficiency increase.

GoAnywhere is intuitive and Dynamic. The way it is set up kind of like a 'toolbox' really simplifies automating complicated tasks and procedures. I always look forward to the new versions as Linoma seems to really be able to prioritize what additions would be useful for their customers and provide immediate benefits - it is obvious that they truly listen and consider any feedback received. The biggest Pro that I can provide is that the software is constantly evolving and getting better - that is a rarity with software like this and should be commended! Thanks for taking pride in your product and providing it at reasonable cost.

Although not really a con, I do think that the addition of 'canned' projects that users could reference when developing a process would be very helpful.

Antwort von HelpSystems

You may want to look into using templates when creating new projects. A template is like a 'canned' project which you can use as a great starting point. We are always looking for ideas for new templates, so please let your GoAnywhere account manager or support team know of any enhancement requests.

Robert E.
Database Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Versatile and easy to use

Kommentare: This product is not marketed as an enterprise job scheduler, but it allowed us to retire our former enterprise job scheduler. MFT was able to handle everything we threw at it.

This product allowed us to easily integrate and streamline file transfer processes with their related ETL jobs in our SQL and IBM i environments. MFT's workflows are easy to use and organize, allowing me to easily transfer MFT job ownership and support to other teams.

1. The workflow design environment was a little bulky in early versions, but it has improved a lot over time. 2. Occasionally the software will lock a file when a job fails, and the only way to unlock seems to be a service restart. 3. The repeats in the scheduler are based on a previous execution's completion time, making the timing of subsequent executions a bit unreliable. I feel that repeats should be based on the start time, and skipped when an execution is not thread-safe and runs past its delay time.

Vincent M.
Manager, IT Systems & Development in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Rock Solid, Affordable Automation & MFT Software

Kommentare: Reduced labor cost on tedious tasks, automation of countless tasks, reduction in human error.

This program lets us do everything. We have a file and web portal that scans files for accuracy and delivers success or error reports. We have countless SQL reports and automation jobs running in the background. We have saved hundreds of hours of tedious labor hours, saving money and allowing our employees to focus on less repetitive tasks. It's also extremely affordable and pays for itself in just a few months if you use it correctly and don't drag your feet. Setup is also super easy and they offer training to get you started. It's a no-brainer. If you have the need to do bulk operations on a repetitive basis, you need to use GoAnywhere. Support is also very helpful!

Antwort von HelpSystems

Thanks for the great review, Vincent! We're pleased to hear that GoAnywhere has provided you with the needed efficiency, reliability and support you were looking for.

George M.
System Analyst in USA
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

GOANYWHERE MFT Crazy Easy!!!

Kommentare: The Goanywhere MFT is super easy and flexible. Able to create and test brand new file transfers in a couple of hours.
Transfer un-encrypted and encrypted files over SFTP. Took only minutes to set up program to encrypt files using PGP.
Import both internal and external images into our imaging system automatically without manual intervention.
We create or parse Excel spreadsheets and update database tables simply by monitoring a directory for new files.
We also use Goanywhere MFT to create secure internal directories for each employee to store their check stubs, W2's, and any other confidential documents that only they can access using USER ID's and passwords.
Best of all we easily have set up notifications through email to notify the appropriate people when a scheduled project has run and whether it ran successfully or not.
Goanywhere has save us numerous hours of programming and research.

Easy to use interface and handles most any kind of data transfer. Has numerous features

Nothing

Antwort von HelpSystems

We love hearing such positive experiences like this from our customers! Thank you for the great review, George!

Nancy B.
Business Informatics Analyst in USA

Invaluable Product

Kommentare: Ability to move information from our hospital information system to users within and outside the organization.

Ability to easily schedule tasks to securely transfer files, send emails with attached reports and monitor jobs are running smoothly.

Can be difficult to manage upgrades when you have a full line of scheduled jobs running. Support used to be much more free with their time. They'd give you tips and tricks that made learning new concepts and features easy. Now if you have a project that involves utilization of a new feature, you need to pay an analyst at an hourly rate to help you implement.

Antwort von HelpSystems

We are looking for ways to have minimal downtime for upgrades. Usually you can call a support person and get assistance at no charge, as long as you are current on maintenance. However if you need training on a new feature, it may be billable if it could take more than a few minutes of time by a support person. Thanks for your feedback!

Joe B.
DBA, Programmer and Admin in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

We have experienced great support with minimal support needed.

Kommentare: Consistent file transfers interface vs Linux scripts

Frequent updates with easy update (not needing a support rep on-line). The advertised features just work. Fairly reliable. You include most features in the base product and do not nickel and dime for every add in.

My personal opinion, I prefer Rich Client Interface vs a web browser interface. The Web Browsers have issues once in a while. GOA has done a real good job to not lock-up as other vendor products with web-interfaces do. More source code examples (you can never have enough) to solve tasks.

Antwort von HelpSystems

Good feedback! We have found that a lot of customers do not like to install desktop software any longer, so that is why GoAnywhere has a browser interface for all administration and monitoring. We are constantly improving the browser interface with HTML 5, drag-n-drop, and other advance components to enrich the user experience. We will look into providing more examples too.