Aero Workflow

Bewertet am 7.1.2017
Mark L.
Firm Co-Owner
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Simply put, Aero Workflow is a cloud-based application that allows you to schedule to do's for your clients and staff. But, Aero Workflow goes much further than a simple to do list. Each task contains all the instructions necessary to complete the task. This could include a stepwise procedure, a client's login credentials, links to resources, screenshots, etc. Aero Workflow also keeps track of the time it takes to complete the task. If you code tasks to a specific project, Aero Workflow can provide project costing and profitability reports. This is an invaluable resource in determining whether or not a fixed/value priced client is profitable. Since Aero is integrated to QuickBooks Online, our billable time is saved directly to QuickBooks. We have reduced our monthly billing process from hours to minutes. Aero's monthly fee is more than recouped by the efficiencies in our monthly billing process but the big return is in our reports. We have pinpointed and replaced our less than profitable clients.

We've been using Aero for several years now. Since we have our procedures and to do lists stored in Aero, if someone calls in sick or goes on vacation, we don't miss a step.
I don't know how we survived before Aero.

Vorteile: This software seems to have been developed with bookkeeping service firms in mind. It functions the way we have always delivered service to our clients. We just added our procedures and client data.

Nachteile: Not really a con but using Aero caused us to document our procedures and this did require an effort. This can be a daunting task but now we have systemized services.

Aero Review - Bookkeeper

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Asjad A.
Bookkeeper
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Meeting multiple tasks completions and reminders for multiple projects simultaneously and on a reoccurring basis

Vorteile: Dashboard and sticky's make working on one company/procedure with multiple components very easy

Nachteile: Sometimes if you save time worked on a procedure for later, it has a risk of being glitched/deleted and not count.

Useful features and transparent pricing

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Paul T.
Admin
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Aero has lots of seful features and transparent pricing (unlike some competitors). Its not cheap, but the value it provided with WF management is well worth it. We specifically like the SOP built-in to the WF. We're very hopeful Aero will help us resolve a few bottlenecks in the WF.

Vorteile: Useful features and transparent pricing.

Nachteile: make library free, you will win more accolades for that

It was a terrible experience.

Bewertet am 31.10.2017
City Council Member

Kommentare: As a cpa, helped me to organize my client tasks.

Vorteile: User interface is nice. Usability is fair. But, for the price, it did what I wanted it to do at a reasonable price.

Nachteile: Customer support is terrible. For some reason my product was disabled (since, according to them I did not pay) and then they tell me they deleted all my data. They accused me of lieing and that I must of gotten many messages telling me it was going away (I received none). Customer service blamed me (the customer) for everything.

Watched a demo, and WOW, I was sold!

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Veronica B.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ability to identify & organize our workflow. By detailing the tasks that needed to be completed for each client, I seems productivity has improved and there are less "oops I forgot to do that" incidents.

Nachteile: The app could be a little more user friendly. It was very difficult to figure out on our own how to go about the process of setting up and implementing everything.

Great way to have all staff on track every day!

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Rebecca N.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like how I can set up daily, weekly and monthly tasks to be done. The time tracking helps to let you know if there is problem with staff. Training online is easy to use. Since it is in the cloud even remote staff can access their job lists and work mobily.

Nachteile: Depending on band width of internet connection some areas may have issues with it running in the background.

aero workflow

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Natalie S.
accountant

Kommentare: Overall 'Ok' experience but sticking with our current software

Vorteile: What I liked most about this software was the organization, but felt it lacked in other areas due to inability to integrate with software we currently use.

Nachteile: What I liked least about this software was its inability to integrate with software we currently use.

Accounting Workflow Software

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Jason N.
Intelligence SME
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is an OK software for managing your accounting team. Would prefer not to use it due to the UI.

Vorteile: This software has a relatively straight forward way of organizing your team, their capabilities, and the projects in front of you.

Nachteile: The UI is outdated and relatively unsightly. There are much cleaner solutions out there that look like they were made in 2019. This software needs an update, especially at its price point.

von Aero Workflow an 30.8.2019

Thank you for the review! Wanted to let you know we are working on the UI and expect to have an updated, all-new version of Aero out by the end of 2019.

Great for time tracking!

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Anne B.
Bookkeeper
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far so good. Just started using, but can see the benefits of the app.

Vorteile: Software is great for tracking time and creating reports to track your clients and your workload

Nachteile: Setting up the Aero's can be a little tricky.

Not very intuitive to use, requires a lot of upfront effort

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I think it has a lot of potential and will be more useful when they improve integrations and ease-of-use.

Nachteile: The amount of effort it would take to move over to this software is immense. It doesn't import contacts in bulk, etc. Also, the functionality was somewhat limited.