Filtern nach:

Tess S.
Tess S.
Sales and Marketing Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We love UPshow and it's a lot of fun for us and our guests.

Kommentare: We run quite a bit of promotional events in our facility. This allows us to promote our events on a continuous loop to our active customers.

This software is so easy to use and pretty intuitive. I love being able to share our own highlights while making it interactive for the customer.

It would be great to have editing within UPshow for our spotlights. One less step I have to take to make our graphics the right size the better. I would also love to be able to customize the order and frequency of things more as well. While I love having some options now, I would love to have more options.

Antwort von UPshow

Tess, thank you so much for the review, your feedback is much appreciated. Strike City is an amazing venue and the ideal UPshow partner, I visited when I was in Charlotte 2 years ago. Your concept for editing functionality to be added to the Spotlight creator is a great one and I've already shared it with our product team. Thank you again!

Derek C.
Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This is a great addition to your operation!

Kommentare: This is just a fun platform to add interest to your business presentation, viral reach, and event information. It does even more stuff, but like all software I have customized the things that are important to me. I highly recommend this software!

I like how customers get immediate feedback for their efforts. We even use it to post announcements and events. This is also an amazingly effective way to create or increase viral reach for your business.

The only problem we have encountered with this program is that the text you can add to an image is only in white. This is a problem for many images that also contain white. This is highly irritating- I won't lie- but this is literally the only problem I have with this service. Everything else has been awesome.

Antwort von UPshow

Thanks Derek for the review - you'll be very pleased with the updated Spotlight creator coming soon that will solve for the text issue you mentioned, and much more!

William J.
OWNER in USA

Upshow is about money they are not about the customer. Buyer beware- cancellation is difficult theya

it is productive and helps a great deal with social media marketing- it gets you the impressions for sure

they are sneaky, won't cancel your account even after the term is up- asked them to cancel a snap filter they did not just keep on billing us.

Antwort von UPshow

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that UPshow has made a meaningful impact on your social media marketing. The communication issues you stated regarding a cancellation request are not the UPshow way, and I'm glad that we promptly took care of you. Most of all, we're excited that you decided to stay on board and are a top performing customer!

Sean S.
owner in USA
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Solid program but needs a little more options

Kommentare: I dont have issues, like you are asking for feedback.

Ease of use and uploading content. Social media participation. Customers seeing them self on the tvs is your biggest asset. At least in my world.

I would like to upload photos threw the back office (online portal) instead of going threw social media. To go further, birthday templates for customers have a single picture one, 4 picture one, and a template like social media pictures that shows multiple flipping threw the screens. The same template for events, like anniversaries, bands, and previous annual parties (example customer appreciation party). Also a "text your pictures" or "email your pictures" to the admin to add to this screen. That feature would be for people like me that dont really use instagram or snap chat. I use facebook , which I guess if for old people

Antwort von UPshow

Thanks Sean for the review and feedback. Coming early next year we have an integration with Canva that will allow for you to easily create beautiful Spotlights using their templates. Either way, I'll be sharing your thoughts with our product team.

Kerry L.
Owner/Operator in Kanada
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TouchTunesTV powered by Upshow

Kommentare: UPshow has been a great company to work with. There have been problems, but they are quick to reply and resolve the issues. I would definitely recommend working with them.

The interface is easy to create new Spotlights on the fly. And able to make your own ads and upload them and even links to Youtube videos. I like that the hashtags for the location are easy to put into social media when posting and even afterward and they still will show up on the TV screens.

There are some limitations on using the interface on an iPhone or iPad. Usually it's easier to create your ads on a laptop and then make subtle changes or scheduling if needed later on an iPad.

Antwort von UPshow

Thanks Kerry for the feedback - I'm glad you've had a great experience with the UPshow team and platform!

Larisa E.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

UPSHOW looks great, engages members, provides great content and is user-friendly

Kommentare: We wanted to create more engaging, visually-impactful content and fully integrate our Instagram account and followers/members. Instagram is huge in the fitness industry and this platform completely improved how we engage our members and future-members. It makes it more fun and rewarding to see your "gains" on a TV screen.

The transition from previous platform was seamless and the support was helpful, friendly and very positive. Our TV ads looks 100% better, sharper, the content is more engaging and diverse. We are able to fully integrate our Instagram stream and engage the gym members to use it with the assigned hashtag. Visually, everything looks great and we have over 25 screens in a 32,000 sq. ft fitness facility. LOVE the Highlight feature. Easy to create, they look great and we have been able to implement in marketing trades with partners.

The desktop version has been down on a few occasions. While the mobile app was working, it did not offer all the same functions such as re-ordering highlights, which for us, is very important.

Antwort von UPshow

Thanks Larisa for the review! It's great to hear how UPshow has become a fun way for people to showcase their "gains" on your screens. I've shared your feedback with our product team as well - very helpful to hear regarding re-ordering functionality.

Ross H.
Ross H.
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Grow your visitor posts!

First off, the app and website are super easy to use. There is basically no training time required because of how simple it is. The best way to describe how people will feel when they see their posts on your tv is to think about how people react when they see themselves on a jumbotron at a sporting event. It's just plain fun. The look is extremely professional and their premade templates are a great way to personalize your announcement posts. UPshow allows guests to create personal experiences that are shared straight to your social media pages, and negative posts are eliminated before they even make it to the screen. You also get the added bonus of getting to see which of your followers is a "super" follower. We have made a point to contact these people to thank and incentivize them for continuing to support us in such a positive way. Overall, this software is a great tool to enhance the personal side of your business.

The one negative that I have with UPshow is that it cannot feature Instagram posts but this is not their fault. Instagram is so locked down by Facebook that this is a problem in other areas that I have dealt with in my personal use of Instagram for my business. Also, we just want more templates because they look awesome (side note: they really do have tons already though).

Antwort von UPshow

Thanks Ross for the review! I'm glad you've had such a great experience with the UPshow platform within your Chick-fil-A. Our Customer Success team will be in touch with you tomorrow to discuss the Instagram issue you mentioned, as those posts should be a part of your social screen.

Brian S.
Brian S.
Dierctor of Entertainment & Digital Media in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Valuable business tool!

Kommentare: We are increasing our average check by engaging our customers with visual entertainment.

I utilize the platform for a variety of visual content. It engages our guests and lends to longer stays and increased revenue.

We are currently working to get the trivia aspect to allow "Trivia Night" competitions. It's taking longer than expected.

Johnnie H.
Johnnie H.
President in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Upshow Buffalo

Kommentare: Great growth

Ease of content addition Use other ppls content to add to your library

Not able to use Facebook or post reviews

Kent T.
Kent T.
Assistant Manager in USA

It is easy to use and enhance upshow

The ease of use, and the ability to use how you want. I can update as needed and change pictures and or change or take out pictures people post that are not following our guidelines.

If there a problem, I have had no customer support. I have contacted customer support thru chart and or email, and have never received a response back. My local rep has been helpful.

Antwort von UPshow

Kent, thank you for taking the time to post your review. I'm glad you've found the platform easy to use and as we add new features, we're focused on making sure simplicity is always a key characteristic. This feedback regarding customer support is helpful, and I'm going to investigate the logs to understand how the mark was missed with our support team and will remedy. Thanks for being a great partner!

David C.
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Overall, good way to create engagement with guests

Kommentare: Overall, we’ve enjoyed the platform and it has been a good value add to our guest experience and marketing strategy.

Software is easy to use and we like that it interacts easily with social media pages of our guests. It is easy to customize and access control panel to make adjustments and support staff seems to be readily available to help us grow and maximize the platform.

Hasn’t created as much engagement with guests as we had hoped. Most social media post and interactions are through our business instagram. It is visually appealing and I do believe our guests enjoy seeing content, they just don’t engage in posting content as much.

Antwort von UPshow

Thanks David for your feedback, I'm glad that UPshow has become a key part of both your guest experience and marketing strategy. I'll share your comments with our Customer Success and Product teams to kickstart a brainstorm around increased engagement.

Alyssa J.
Content Strategist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall a nice experience with Upshow!

Kommentare: - Overall we have had a good experience with Upshow. It is fun to put together the content and see it up in action. Our loan officers utilize their social platforms a lot, and #GR all the time, so we have a TON of company social posts that pop up. Helps to connect all GR communities. Also, my contacts at Upshow have been great and very responsive.

- It is a unique alternative for internal communication - The software is very easy to pick up on, and can be self taught. - Great mix of entertainment and the social posts to break up the company content - love that you can create trackable QR codes straight from the

- Could be easier to track those QR code scans. The insights tab is not that easy to figure out - Having an easier/more convenient way to duplicate, and re-organize slide posts would be super helpful. Currently you have to be on the "all" tab in order to change up the order of the presentation, so you have to move the slides over ALL slides created ( archived and disabled). Would love to be able to do that on the "Now Playing" tab. - Would like there to be more control of what comes through the entertainment channels. Some videos are WAY too long, and also some of them have commercials.

Antwort von UPshow

Thanks Alyssa for the detailed feedback, I'm glad UPshow has helped to connect the GR communities! We really appreciate your comments and will be sharing with our Product team.

Mark T.
Food and Beverage Dir. , Executive. Chef in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Up show increases your guest experience and sells your product

Kommentare: The social media expect with UP Show has been very rewarding while I did not see it at first. Our guest will put a picture up and sit eat and drink till it comes up on the screen, in our case every 3 slides.

The best feature with up show unlike 3 others that we have tried is that the platform is stable and does not fade out or needs to be rebooted every couple of days. Adding new slides to up show is easy and anyone can do it.

We would like to see more shells, rather then go to another service

Antwort von UPshow

Thanks Mark for your review and feedback. Stability is crucial and we pride ourselves in UPshow's up-time and measures in place to ensure a seamless experience for your customers.

Blanca M.
Sales Manager in USA

My experience has been nothing less than flawless, perfect for both customer and account!

Easy to use. All features available on desktop and mobile, and user friendly, and most importantly time efficient. Everyone's time is precious in this industry, so to be able to set up sports, fun/funny video's, trivia, promotions, pictures, etc so quickly and visually appealing.

Maybe being able to set up the times for the sports videos and trivia myself. There's somethings I wants shown at certain times, and sometimes the others I could do with out late at night for example. Each time I change category I have to reach out again to adjust timing.

Antwort von UPshow

Thanks Blanca, you are the Ultimate UPshow Power User!

Steven M.
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

engaging with guests

Kommentare: My experience with Upshow has been great. I find it a great option for my television use.

giving the guests a opportunity to share their photos and do the advertising for me . The software is super easy to use. I use it everyday to change graphics and messages for the day and to look what my guests have added.

Loading images to the web site is not that easy. Not all my graphics for my store come in the sizes that the web site offers.

Antwort von UPshow

Steven, thanks so much for the review!

Brittani C.
General Manager, Marketing in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Better your business

Kommentare: Customers are genuinely excited to watch UPshow. Sitting in the dining room, you will always hear conversations going on about our slideshow. It also creates engagement with our guests and encourages them to post about us, with the opportunity for their photos to appear in our restaurant. The more engagement our social media receives, the more followers we receive, and the business grows.

This software is the most dynamic way to communicate to our customers. We have had a Community Board since we opened, which displayed paper marketing, photos, and other static means of communication, but upon discovering UpShow and utilizing the space for that instead, we are finding that customers have truly taken notice. It is an exciting, attention-grabbing, fun way to keep our customers in the know!

The thing that I like least is that we are unable to select how often we choose to display our Spotlights. It would be awesome to be able to prioritize certain Spotlights or select how often they appear throughout the day without having to duplicate them or reorder them in the Spotlight section; it is very difficult to reorder them properly.

Antwort von UPshow

Thanks Brittani for your feedback, this is extremely helpful and I'll make sure our Product team gets your insights on the Spotlights section of the Control Panel.

Jeff G.
Operations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

With over 3 million impressions we would rate the value of UpShow at 10 STARS!

Kommentare: Our customer experiences have been viewed 3 million times since the start of using UpShow. Great Value!

Software allows you to track the number of people reached by your customers' posts. With this information, our team is able to easily conclude that through UpShow we reach more people per dollar spent than any other advertising outlet, 3 millions impressions and counting!

Content screening has been a challenge at times . Monitoring the content and making sure that only relevant material appears becomes a daily chore.

Antwort von UPshow

Thank you Jeff for you incredible feedback! We love hearing what a positive impact our platform can have. We also hope that the improvements we've made to moderation has made the process easier for you - feel free to reach out with any other suggestions!

Al J.

A wonderful addition to our bar / dining area...much more engaging than a sports or news channel

Kommentare: It allows us to have a "SCREEN" in the bar & dining room without being a sports or news channel. I never wanted that kind of vibe. This allows us to create our own atmosphere for tourists from all over the world AS WELL as locals who frequent our establishment

Easy to program and operate. Mobile app is great for off site modifications. Great feedback from the employees and guests. the ability to create a customized feed is what sets this apart.

Military timing AND on Chicago time makes it challenging to use the scheduling features. Lack of ability to copy existing spotlights~having to recreate from scratch if we want to run a spotlight 10 times a day for maximum exposure is VERY time consuming for a daily special

Antwort von UPshow

Thanks Al for your feedback and for being a great UPshow partner. An improved scheduler within the Spotlight builder is on our product roadmap and I love your idea for a Spotlight duplicator - will share that with our dev team.

Virginia S.
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quality, easy to work, user friendly

Kommentare: The ability to market our venue on social media through customer involvement. UpShow also allows us to make our guests feel special and valued by shouting out them or their friends/loved ones for special occasions.

The ability to customize so much, to set certain date/time limits. The website is very easy to navigate and is simplistic but also offers a wide variety of options. The ability to link with Instagram is also a nice feature.

I wish that the text options that overlay the pictures were more diverse. Sometimes I need to pick a different color so that it would show up better and I am unable to do so. Having a variation in fonts would also be nice.

Antwort von UPshow

Thanks Virginia for your feedback, I'm glad you've been having such a great experience with UPshow! Your ideas around new features for creating & customizing Spotlights are really good and I've already shared with our Product team.

Anthony D.
Director of Marketing in USA
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

UpShow Is a Big Help

Kommentare: The inclusion of UpShow in all of our restaurants has helped us introduce new menu items, keep our guests informed, and assists our service staff in salesmanship efforts. Our experience thus far has been very positive.

Upshow supports building check averages through visual salesmanship of menu items and keeps our customer base informed in regards to upcoming events.

The recent addition of Draft Kings content has taken away from the number of impressions reaching our guests, but this is a minor issue right now.

Antwort von UPshow

Thanks Anthony for the review, I'm glad the platform has been so useful to you and your team!

Megan T.
General Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Engagement

Kommentare: Amazing!

What I love about UPshow is how it passively (yet awesomely) brings user generated content to our facility. We truly don't have do anything extra to get our guests engaged with UPshow, they do so from just seeing the TV's. User generated content has allowed us to see our facility from the angle the guest experiences it. Truthfully, out guests sometimes take better photos than we do!

I wish that you could prioritize the content (tiles) that you upload on the business end and adjust how frequently they're displayed. Customer service was able to help us with some work arounds, I just wish it was a little smoother.

Antwort von UPshow

Thanks Megan for the review. "Passively (yet awesomely)" is the best thing I've heard all day! I'll share your feedback on content prioritization with the product team today.

Haley B.
Martial Art School Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We love UPshow!

Kommentare: We've loved our experience with UPshow. It's easy to use, and has helped us engage with our students.

I love how easy it is to add material! I can even do it from my phone. Once I add a slide, I set a schedule, and don't have to worry about it! I also love our karate student interaction and social media engagement it has brought to our business. I would 100% recommend this software!

I would love it if UPshow also had the option to connect with Facebook. I feel Facebook is the social media platform most frequently used by our karate parents.

Antwort von UPshow

Haley, thanks so much for the review! I'm glad it's been simple + fun part of the experience for you and your students.

Sarah A.
agm in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Seems easy to edit

Kommentare: Our customers advertise for us by posting our food, location, drinks etc on their social media ccounts.

I like the visibility and interactive capabilities it provides for guests and staff members alike. Customers get a kick out of seeing their photos instantly uploaded.

I get complaints from people who upload using correct hashtags but their photos do not appear while they are in the store. Usually it is because their social media profiles are private.

Antwort von UPshow

Thanks Sarah for taking the time to provide a review. El Hefe has one of the best branded screens in the entire UPshow network and we're proud to have you as a partner.

Beth K.
Marketing Director in USA

Being able to capture all of this UGC is invaluable.

Ease of use. Very little maintenance on our part. Dual functionality of being able to advertise to my guests and get them involved in the promotion of our product is amazing.

The connectivity issues that we have, but view this more as an internal WIFI issue. Also dislike when users spam us with their puppy pictures or kids senior portraits that aren't relevant to being in our bar and listening to live music (though of no fault to Upshow).

Antwort von UPshow

Beth, Bobby McKey's is consistently one of the top venue's in the UPshow network, and we're so glad you love the platform!

Michelle S.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Business Tool

Kommentare: Upshow solved our issue where we have 3 tv's and did not know how to run content on it. The previous owner paid crazy money to Direct TV for only canned videos and we can customize to our services. The social media interaction really brings the customer closer to our business.

The ease of use was very important to us when we were reviewing software for business. The Upshow team made the set up easy and the support after has been very timely.

The only downside is with any internet based software, you are at the mercy of the internet provider. Sometimes it is slow while uploading new content