Über Freshchat

Freshchat ist eine moderne Messaging-Software für Customer-Engagement-Teams, die entwickelt wurde, um mit Interessenten und Kunden auf sämtlichen Kanälen zu kommunizieren.

Erfahre mehr über Freshchat

I loved the fact that you could have live conversations with customers or visitors to my website. This way it is easier to make them buy a service before they leave.

Bewertungen zu Freshchat

3,9
4,0
4,0

Freshchat hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 111 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Freshchat bereits verwendet?

Amirullah
Amirullah
Product Specialist in Indonesien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Freshchat is User-Friendly Apps

Kommentare: We are very happy with the features in Freshchat, starting from Segmentation and even the Advanced Automation feature which makes it easy for us to create reminders for each of our Agents.

Omnichannel feature from all social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and also Google My Business

Integration with Tiktok as well as marketplaces in Indonesia such as Tokopedia, Shopee, Bilbi or Lazada

Jessica
IT Specialist in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Chat Option

Kommentare: Overall experience has been fantastic. One of the things we wanted to do before we made the switch was test out the chatbot on our website to make sure that the transition was smooth, and we were assisted every step of the way with implementation.

At all of the "nodes" there are a ton of options. Whether it be conditional formatting, api, pictures, links, carousels... We decided to go with FreshChat just based on how many options we can offer the customer, instead of just a question and answer format.

The widget is not as "loud" as we would like it to be when the customer is on the website. We wanted it to pop up and have a message screen ready to interact with the customer, instead of just the widget icon in the corner of the page.

Joseph
Information Technology Specialist in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Better way to attend clients with Freshchat

It has AI bot that is trained to answer all questions. Has made it easy to monitor employee conversations with clients and officials. I also like it’s fast contact with clients.

It has allowed us to maintain direct communication, so no dislike.

Darien
Darien
Associate Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Freshchat is a quality chat application with a confusing backend UI and an impossible login system

Kommentare: Freshchat is a quality chat program that can be difficult to setup and lacks the design quality of other competing brands

Once I managed to create an account, Freshchat was easy enough to setup and offered a lot of customizable features as well as the ability to add up to 10 users - all for free - which made it a useful application for our non-profit. Their API was also very well documented, allowing for custom code to be run to allow for certain things like triggering the chat via URL redirect, all of which was beneficial for a season.

The initial setup of freshchat - namely creating an account - was nigh impossible, and extremely confusing. Freshchat offers deep integrations with Freshworks suite of products, but for someone not looking to use their other products, it became a nightmare to start. Creating an account meant creating an account with Freshdesk and a couple other products of theirs, then it only would let me login to the admin panel of my overall Freshworks account (which doesn't allow for access to Freshchat), and then when I finally found the correct login page for Freshchat, their gmail login system would consistently fail and lock me out. In initial setup, I probably spent numerous hours trying to create a freshchat account, and ended up with two or three different accounts - most of which I abandoned because they wouldn't allow me to remove the extra Freshworks products I did not want. As well, basic features such as chatbots & email responses to chats were all locked behind a paywall - with a trial that failed to explain their use - and a customer service team that barraged me with numerous phone calls & emails asking me to upgrade from their free tier, even after I said I wasn't interested. Lastly, and perhaps this is user error, but freshchat failed to generate any sort of leads on our website; apart from occasional use, no one used the chat features - which changed the second we switched providers

Seseyon
Customer Relations Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Seamless communication with Freshchat

It’s great with communicating with clients on an ongoing basis to understand their needs and requirements. Also it keeps history of chats thus able to check later on.

My overall experience with Freshchat was amazing, so no dislike.

Arjun
Arjun
Programs Head in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cheap and easy to use chat function for small organisations

Kommentare: It's been fine. Customer support was poor

It has a very basic but good AI chat bot, covers most of the operational needs

The software does not provide a ticketing system, though their is an AI layer query management requires a desk

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Desk

Warum Freshchat gewählt wurde: Cheaper product

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshchat: It was easy to use and we had a startup plan

Seth
Seth
Camp Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clean, Professional and Simple Set-up

Kommentare: I loved the overall chat features. The dashboard and app are very clean. The only reason I switched was due to price.

I love how easy the dashboard was and how easy it was to set up on my wordpress website. The chat was also very clean, very easy to use multiple members of my team. The app on my phone made it simple to chat with visitors on my website from my phone.

While I started off with a free version, the paid version was a little too expensive for what I wished to use. I found a cheaper alternative.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HappyFox Chat , Olark und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshchat: I originally chose freshchat because it was less expensive than the other products.

Lecy
Reservations Specialist in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Didn't Stick with Freshdesk Messaging

Kommentare: Overall I had a poor experience with Fresdesk Messaging. I would honestly not recommend it to others based on my short experience. Again, we only used it for a trial run but all of my team members were fine to move on to the next option.

I was excited at the prospect of using Freshdesk. My company was looking to re-instate live chat on our site and wanted an app with a smaller footprint.

None of us could get the notifications to work. We had multiple people looking into it and it wouldn't work. It also felt overly complicated and not super user friendly. We tried a couple of bots during our trial period and they did not function how we indented.

Chetan
Chetan
Director in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Freshchat is the Great Customer Support Software

Kommentare: It was a good experience, but we always wanted an amazing experience.

Freshchat is the nice customer support software to help customers with immediate response.

It's not full functioned, according to me, and have the higher prices as compare to deliverability.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: LiveAgent , Crisp und LiveChat

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshchat: It was a better tool as comparison from others in my alternative list during the time of purchase.

Pauline
SDR in Spanien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Freshchat Review

The option to create a chatbot without any coding or development needed; it is well integrated with the other products in the "Fresh" software suite.

The chatbot is super hard to personalise, hard to set automated messages and the configuration for workflows is very unintuitive and tough to setup. We don't always receive notifications, the AI doesn't necessarily show the correct knowledge base articles, the redirection to the ticketing system is not very well done...

Marek
CEO in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Freshchat Review

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Freshchat was positive. It was a reliable and efficient platform that helped me provide better support to my customers. While there were some areas for improvement, such as the reporting capabilities, the platform was a valuable addition to my customer support toolkit.

I really liked the simplicity and user-friendliness of Freshchat. It was easy to set up and customize, and the chat interface was very intuitive. I also appreciated the automation features that allowed me to streamline my support processes.

One thing I didn't like about Freshchat was the limited reporting and analytics capabilities. While the platform provided basic metrics, such as response times and customer satisfaction ratings, I found it lacking in terms of more in-depth insights and analytics.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Teams

Jade
Learning and Development Supervisor in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Freshchat excellent tool for your business chat support team and customer service

The interface is of exceptional quality. InteliAssign and Canned Responses are two of our favorite features. We have two types of customers: business-to-business and business-to-consumer. This feature allows us to automatically assign support staff based on their skills and line of business. Shortcuts for canned responses are also very useful. You can tailor these canned responses to match the tone of your business that you want to convey to your customers in chat.

When it automatically creates a Freshdesk ticket and you need to send a response, or it will affect your First response time in Freshdesk.

Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No notifications to admin or agent when inbox is not open

Cheap and affordable pricing Design is good

Sometimes i forget to check the messages and i miss lot of chat queries because of not receiving desktop notifications for new chat messages. I check emails less often. They have this feature for visitors called "never miss a response by turning on notifications" but not for admins. I've contacted their support and they tell me that i only get notifications if i keep the inbox open

Chat solution for enterprises

The thing that I like about freshchat is the simplicity of the UI and its various automation options. I used it for a trial period and I liked the overall experience of it.

Despite having all the great features it does not offer a lot of customization in the free tier and it becomes expensive when you need more customization when compared with its competitors.

Private Security in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Freshchat: Communicate via Online Chatbot to Provide Sales Information and Devices

Kommentare: I’ve used Freshchat services as a loan consumer and subscription service. The ease of use in communicating about my financial inquiries, subscription to HP Instant Ink, have been easy to use.

My experiences with Freshchat has been through two companies, namely, HP and Klarna. The experiences with the chatbot service have been positive. The chat it is set up to answer FAQs and then if a consumers inquiry requires more detailed human communication, the chat bot redirects with ease to a human to chat through the service. The chats are even saved and not removed from my Klarna Ap. Therefore, I enjoy ease of use, integration with multiple businesses, and the saving of conversations.

My experiences with this software have been entirely positive. However, occasionally, the human sales associates aren’t knowledgeable, tired of answering questions, therefore rude and careless or have to ask another associate. If it is not programmed correctly it can be difficult or impossible to reach a human.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An okay chat, if you are using other Freshdesk products

Kommentare: An okay system that is getting by for now.

There are some basic features that are nice (and other chats don't have), such as being able to post URL links in your chat. It does have an integration with Slack which is nice. Also, if you are using the other Freshdesk products, it may make sense to use this as well.

As far as features, there is nothing really there to wow you. I can't imagine anyone choosing this product over other options if they are not using the companies other products. If they could provide more options for design, that would be a big factor.

Kate
Kate
CEO in USA
Alternative Streitbeilegung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I simply could not figure out how to use it

Whenever I requested assistance, they would offer someone to assist me, but the person would then send me a whole bunch of highly technical tutorials and the jargon was over my head.

I could not figure out how to use or optimize it for my business. Also, it wouldn't integrate with ConvertKit.

Kobi
Owner in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The main thing that attracted me to Freshchat was that it looked good...1 was vain

It looks good and if it had worked it would have done some nice things like linking with Freshdesk and Facebook

Customer Service. Getting someone on a chat takes at least 30mins in the first place. Then you can tell they are on a few different calls at the same time. Each response takes a long time. Documentation is poor - they have a page that tells you to copy some code. There is no link to the code! Basic Features do not exist (not able to choose which pages the widget appears, when the widget appears) Making changes mainly requires you to add additional code to the site instead of in the settings.

Okechukwu
Head Customer Care in Nigeria
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant tool for live chat

Great user experience and interface. Freshchat was easy to set up to our existing system and provided value for money when compared with other similar software. Offline experience was well set up. Best feature is the "reports and analytics" which helped a lot of monitoring and decision making

The AI system was a bit confusing for starters

James
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

In a world of chat and bot solutions, Freshchat wins for me

Kommentare: It helps us connect with our customers on a professional level across multiple platforms.

- Professional (why do so many chat apps look so childish?) - Free tier (that is actually useful and doesn't impose ridiculous limits) - Amazing support (even on the free tier, the team go above and beyond)

I haven't found fault with Freshworks' chat solution, which is why I always recommend it to clients starting new projects.

Bipin
Bipin
Digital Marketing Executive in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Freshchat has many issues

It's easy to configure the automated messages which works fine. We found these were very effective in initiating with the interested visitors and get their contact details.

There are numerous things like: - Poor on-time notifications of web visitors. - Take almost 10 secs to the chat box to appear after initializing a chat. - Difficult to transfer chat. - Really bad customer support.

Phaneendra Kumar
Phaneendra Kumar
CEO in Indien

Best Omnichannel Chat Platform for Businesses

Kommentare: Too good, I am still with them for one of my clients because they liked it very well. The UI does all the magic, it looks really fresh.

Mainly, best Mobile SDK in this segment, Omnichannel communication, Multiple accounts on each channel like facebook, instagram etc.,, easily integrate with whatsapp, best-in-class chatbots

Options to send SMS through Twilio which is costly for India where lot of cheap options are available. Option to add custom SMS Gateway would have been nice.

Aaron
Director in Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Tried on our website, did not work, no support.

Kommentare: None, just a waste of my time.

Looked nice.. that's about it.

Did not work properly. When we logged out, it kept saying that there was a team member online and it would reply in under 2 minutes. The support told me to check my settings, still didn't work. Sound notifications were not working, the support staff said 'check your computer is not muted' - what? Is this a phone company telling me to check my router is plugged in? BUYER BEWARE - what a joke.

Great SDK to interact with our customers easily

- Greatly helps in talking to our customer via the application - They provides iOS, Android and Web SDK to integrate in all platforms - Channels are great, so we can send like a notification to users - Tagging each users with custom fields is great

- While doing the integration with iOS, the documentation for exporting the push notification certificate is mentioned wrong on the official documentation. It took a while for us to figure out. Integration documentations can be improved.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best modern communication tools

One thing we really like about FreshChat is it's intuitive nature. New users literally become proficient within minutes and experienced users are finding new functionally all the time!

Compared with other modern chat applications and software, we feel a little slighted with the fees. Skype, Slack, etc, are solutions which cost no money.