Über Clearstream

Web-basierte Text-Messaging-Lösung für Kirchen und gemeinnützige Organisationen, um ganz einfach Mitglieder, Besucher, freiwillige Helfer und das Personal miteinander zu verknüpfen.

Erfahre mehr über Clearstream

Jeff R.
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2017

"Does exactly what I need it to do in a simple, very fast way. "

Kommentare: Instant communication and increased sales.

Vorteile: Running a coffee truck I need to bypass HR and speak straight to potential buyers in office buildings and areas we visit. Social media is great but has very little organic reach, so, I set up customized keywords for places I visit often, letting my customers opt into places they want to be notified about and it's as simple as sending a text straight to their cell phone. Clearstream is fast, robust, and I do everything from my cell phone with their mobile app. Their support is almost instant so if I ever hit any roadblocks it's immediately taken care of. Seriously consider them for mass communication needs, I think you'll be very happy.

• Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Misty N.
Administrator
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2020

"Great System!"

Kommentare: Great and easy to use!

Vorteile: Very user friendly, training classes helpful, texts send at the time the are supposed to, easy to pair with planning center

Nachteile: Have to use the training materials in order to fully understand the site

• Bewertet am 21.3.2020
Jason B.
Media Director
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2020

"Clearstream at our church"

Kommentare: Clearstream has been great. Onboarding subscribers has been easy, we’ve been able to have multiple admins manage their respective lists and reach our people.

Vorteile: We launched our Clearstream account with a 40-day messaging campaign for Lent at our church. We were able add admins and schedule our whole campaign easily. Everything was smooth and easy and worked great.

Nachteile: Sometimes our desired keywords aren’t available, but we have been able to find workable alternatives each time.

• Bewertet am 14.4.2020
Nicole T.
Nursery Director
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2020

"It works but more cons than pros"

Vorteile: I love that it intergrates with planning center online. That was the number one reason for choosing. The keywords are something our large church really needs. We are still figuring out the best ways to use it.

Nachteile: I want to be able to send a message to someone that is not yet a subscriber. For example, we use at church to text a parent if their child needs them. If the famiy is new that day and registered with planning center onlly moments before, they have not been synced into clearstream yet. I have to go through multiple steps to pull up on a desktop and run a sync for several minutes before the parent's phone number is available to select. By then the child is usually hysterical. I also do not find the set up user friendly. Inbox and create message should be on the same page. I also think it is difficult to navigate to the list of opt-outs. I don't find the graphs helpful. We use it on iPads and it is not built for iPads so its blurry and does not fit the screen.

von Clearstream an 6.5.2020

Hey Nicole,

I'm sorry to hear it hasn't been easy to use! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

If you'd like, we'd be happy to jump on a phone call to show you a few things that could help. You can reach our team from within your account or email us (help@clearstream.io). I hope we're able to connect and help make this an easier process for you.

Thanks,

Dan S.
Executive Pastor
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2020

"Great option for text message communications connected to PCO"

Vorteile: I like that it integrates with Planning Center Online's People app. I like that it enables us to send and receive text messages based on PCO People Lists. I love that it lets us have an incoming longcode for people to be able to send us text messages. And the chat-based (and email-based when that's not available) customer service has been an outstanding support for us.

Nachteile: Switching between the main account and subaccounts is a bit confusing. Especially since I'm managing things more than using them, it's confusing and kind of a pain trying to manage the multiple accounts, where I'm viewing the account settings, and then I have to switch to the subaccount, but then I have to click on manage those account settings again (instead of being taken straight to the account settings since that's already where I am)…it'd be nice if those settings were just another tab down the left side or something…

• Bewertet am 3.2.2020
Julie B.
Executive Asst.
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2020

"Everything we need, Great service"

Vorteile: Clearstream had features that we were lacking with a previous texting service, like the ability to send a message automatically every time a keyword was used. The pricing is good, and the customer service is excellent. A rep reached out to me shortly after we signed up for our free trial to see if I had any questions (I did, and he answered all of them). So far, it's been easy to use. Very happy with it.

Nachteile: It would be nice to be able to purchase a la carte keywords online the way you can purchase message credits. I know it's possible to add them, but you have to contact a rep to do it.

• Bewertet am 27.4.2020
Jarrod E.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2020

"The Way To Go"

Vorteile: By far what I like the most is the integration with Planning Center lists. This makes Clearstream deftly effective at targeting specific groups within your congregation...and it makes it automatic.

Nachteile: Sometimes you need to manually refresh sync to your Planning Center lists after updating. A "refresh now" button would be great.

von Clearstream an 27.3.2020

Hey Jarrod,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! Glad to hear the Planning Center integration has been so helpful!

Your Clearstream account will sync with Planning Center every morning automatically, but if you need to sync in the middle of the day, you can do so from your integrations page. Just click View > click Run Sync Now.

If you have any questions about that, please reach out to our team. We're happy to help!

• Bewertet am 26.3.2020
Brent M.
Lead Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2020

"Love Love Love Clearstream "

Kommentare: Great customer care and customer service. We love how Clearstream has responded during this COVID-19 outbreak and has blessed the churches to help communicate with our members. I have referred several pastor friends to Clearstream.

Vorteile: We love everything about Clearstream. The ease of using it, the functions, and everything. I do really love the keywords feature.

Nachteile: Honestly we have only been using this for a couple of months now and haven’t found anything we would change. Coming from an outdated software to Clearstream has been amazing.

• Bewertet am 13.4.2020
Lorissa K.
Admin Assistant
  • Bewertet am 22.4.2020

"Easy to use. Amazing customer service"

Kommentare: Excellent customer service! Very responsive and helpful.

Vorteile: Easy to set up and use. The biggest feature that made us choose Clearstream over others is the integration with Planning Center Online.

Nachteile: It's tricky to find keywords that are unique to our organization. It would be nice to have our own shortcode so we can use simple keywords.

• Bewertet am 22.4.2020
Laura D.
Operations Director
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2020

"Easy to use!"

Kommentare: It has been easy to use!

Vorteile: It is compatible with Planning Center software. Easy to use the lists from Planning Center to text out!

Nachteile: I think the extra cost for any additional texts sent is high.

• Bewertet am 16.3.2020
Jon K.
IT Director
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2019

"Great software, however I would like to see some additional features."

Kommentare: The automation that Clearstream has allowed for texting and integration into PCO has been great. We have cut a ton of manual data entry from our process. Also the linking of PCO lists for texting groups has made centralization of our database so much easier.

Vorteile: Very simple, clean interface. Easy to integrate lists from PCO. Easy and concise keyword workflow. Being able to track opt-ins vs interactions with a link is great.

Nachteile: The administrative functions are lacking, it would be nice to have multiple admins that would have access to all subaccounts created, instead of creating a user and inviting the new user to each subaccount, then having to add that user to a subaccount as they are added. The owner account is great, but the ability to only have one makes distributed administration and security difficult. Also being able to see a general log of what is happening would be nice. IE which administrator added/deleted someone, who created subaccounts, etc. It would be really nice to be able to see which user under a department created and sent a message. All that I know now is that someone inside the department created a message. I can then see who if someone follows up in the inbox thread, but there is no record of who started the text. It would be nice to be able to see who has opted out from a subscriber list, even if they cant be re-added. Currently we have to compare a PCO list to the subscriber list to see who is missing. Finally it would be AMAZING to have texting integration inside PCO. I imagine this is probably more of an issue with PCO than with you, but to have the texting integrated the same way that PCO has email integrated would be priceless.

• Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Alan H.
Campus Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.7.2019

"Great Software, even better Team"

Kommentare: Definitely helps with communicating to the congregation on a more personal level.

Vorteile: Love the simplicity of the software and real-time updates. The deliverability guarantee with long-codes is a big win.

Nachteile: I think the one con is you can't have scheduled integration/list updates. I'd love for a List to automatically refresh before a scheduled automated text is scheduled to go out.

• Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Andy S.
Assistant Pastor - Next Step Ministries
Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2018

"Clearstream has provided NewSpring with effective mass texting functionality at a reasonable price"

Kommentare: Clearstream helps our Church communicate with volunteers, group leaders, and people that are looking to get more involved at NewSpring. The keyword functionality paired with mass and individual messaging has been very helpful.

Vorteile: The ability for an entire team to utilize it from a central hub. Keyword functionality mixed with the ability to text individuals and groups is excellent. The pricing for this service is more reasonable than the mass texting service we were previously using. The integration with Planning Center is helpful as PCO is our database system. Overall, this has been a very effective tool for our church, and we are looking forward to seeing how the continued updates to the software will make communication and organization that much better.

Nachteile: The software has many pros for our organization. A few areas where we have struggled are that the inbox does not tie the response to the original message. Also, with multiple users on the same account, we would like to be able to filter messages and responses by who from our team sent them. A greater ability to filter or tag messages and responses would help us organize things more effectively. Lastly, when sending a message, you have the ability to shorten a URL, however, that feature is not available when responding to a text from the inbox. These are features that we hope are in the works

• Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Ryan O.
Youth Pastor
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2019

"Heartland Pride Review"

Kommentare: It's been good, i've used it now at two different churches. I like it a lot but it is more on the expensive side.

Vorteile: The reliability and user friendliness! I also like the different keywords and the amazing customer service!

Nachteile: I wish you could see the numbers when they unsubscribe and also the price is a bit expensive.

• Bewertet am 8.12.2019
Melissa Y.
Operations Coordinator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet

"User Friendly"

Kommentare: Staying more connected with our congregation. The previous text messaging system we used, was always giving us problems and had a lot of limitations on what we could do so we have been able to send more messages than before. This has especially been helpful during this COVID-19 crisis we are under.

Vorteile: 1) Integration with Planning Center,
2) Easy to access - I can easily access via the app on my iPhone or iPad or even on the web.
3) Ability to change the Header on each text
4) Being able to schedule a different date and time for message to be sent
5) I think it will be easy to train my backup on how to use us - she is more technically challenged than I am so the easier and simpler the steps to send a text the better.
6) I'm still learning the in's and out's and features but so far I'm loving it.

Nachteile: 1) It would be nice to have a feature where you can send a text to both a LIST and pick Subcribers at the same time. Sometimes I need to send out a text to a list but I also need to add a few people that normally would not be included on the list. Since I can't add them on Clearstream I have to go back and add them to my Planning Center List then sync it then I can send out the text then go back to Planning Center, delete those names and sync again or I have to send a 2nd text to those additional people. Either way I'm having to back track or do double work.
2) This may already be a feature and I just haven't found it yet...it would be nice to be able to save a template for certain texts that we repeatedly send out.

Brett B.
Associate Pastor
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2020

"Great asset to ministry during COVID-19"

Kommentare: Exceptional. Customer service has been outstanding all throughout the process. I was contacted by a representative as we were learning about this software and I've continued communication as questions have come up while using it. The ease of using this software is much appreciated. It's been a great tool to equip other ministry leaders with. We love Clearstream!

Vorteile: The integration with Planning Center was a big selling point for us in deciding text services. The ease of function between the two platforms has been an amazing blessing. Little did we know how pivotal the timing would be now that COVID has required us to communicate digitally.

Nachteile: I wish you would not be charged two credits after 160 characters. It would be better if any messages under 320 characters were simply charged as one credit.

• Bewertet am 26.5.2020
Kristen F.
Executive Administrator
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2020

"Perfect for communicaton"

Kommentare: Really glad we are subscribed and will continue to use this for our church.

Vorteile: I like that we can communicate with people that are desiring regular communication without creating a massive email. It helps us get the most important information into their hands quickly. We also know that people will read a two-line text over an email.

Nachteile: Importing subscribers and adding subscribers to specific lists seems overly difficult.

• Bewertet am 1.4.2020
Rachel W.
Bookkeeper
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2020

"Love this company!"

Kommentare: It has been great and customer service has been fantastic during this time when we need to communicate with our people more than ever. We really appreciate it

Vorteile: The customer service is great, and I love how easy it is to send a text out to various lists in our congregation. The integration with PCO is also fantastic

Nachteile: I wish not everybody could see all of the replies. Like I wish we could select who receives the reply notification for each message sent out

• Bewertet am 3.4.2020
Trip O.
  • Bewertet am 16.9.2019

"Great Product... looking forward to improvements"

Kommentare: Customer service has always been great. I always feel very supported every time I reach out. The service is reliable.

Vorteile: - Planning Center integration
- Schedule messages
- Phone app
- Personal replies to mass texts in inbox
- Shorten URLs

Nachteile: - Lack of placeholder text in message creation "Hello <<name>>!" = "Hello Trip!"
- Easier way to auto refresh Planning Center list with out going through the Account Settings Page... I would love a button that is easy to get to that will refresh the lists

• Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Ilona T.
Director of Community Engagement
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2019

"Excellent Option for Churches"

Kommentare: We wanted to explore an additional communication strategy for our church as well as provide a simpler way to run live text-in Q&A events. For the former, Clearstream has been an intuitive and helpful tool for promoting various events and easily getting new people connected with helpful information. For the latter, Clearstream has fully replaced our previous method of using Twilio to facilitate our Q&A sessions.

Vorteile: Love the easy integrations with our other management and communications software (in particular Planning Center and Slack), the ability to schedule texts (and even a series of texts) in advance, and simplicity/flexibility of creating new workflows for keywords via a short code for different purposes/events. We've also found it helpful to create subaccounts and use different long codes for different purposes, which has allowed us to differentiate the program to meet our needs.

Nachteile: The inbox can become hard to organize/manage when you get a flurry of incoming responses. Would also appreciate the ability to simply select existing subscribers from within Clearstream to make a List, rather than needing to import/sync a list.

• Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Devyn T.
Office Administrator
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2020

"Great Overall... Would like to see some updates"

Kommentare: We are able to utilize one software throughout our entire church instead of each ministry paying for its own

Vorteile: I love the ease of use of this software... It made the transition from our previous software much easier than anticipated.

Nachteile: The personability between me and the recipient could be better.. I do not like that there is a required header (previous software did not require this) because it makes it look "corporate."
I also wish there were a way to include at least the first name of the recipient to say "Hey, Devyn!" for example.

• Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Steve C.
Lead pastor
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2018

"First impressions"

Kommentare: Great customer service. The overall software seems very stable. I like where u guys are going with this.

Vorteile: Integration with planning center. The ability to keep typing a message and u break it up vs having to get cut off after message one. Seems to work well from the recipients end. Everyone seems to get it quickly.

Nachteile: The app. Everyone moves to texting because it is easier. So most messages being sent are done on the go with our phone. It is crazy to me that I cannot see group responses from the app. 100% of my work is done from the app. Now I have to go find a computer and log in to see who replied to my text. In a church where multiple messages are going out asking for a response, there is no way to sift through who is answering me vs who is answering a separate message from the app. I now have learned how to see it from the computer, which is helpful. But that should be the very first feature on the app. 3 things is all I need for the app which should be at the core:. 1. Opt people in to specific lists easily, 2. Send a message, 3. See group responses.

von Clearstream an 5.11.2018

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the feedback! Regarding our iOS/Android app, as you probably already know, you can view/respond to all incoming messages from within the app. That said, we'll be launching a few updates to the app over the new couple months, specifically for Inbox functionality. Being able to filter by the actual message your team sent is one functionality we'll likely include.

Thanks again for the feedback!

• Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Jorge F.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2020

"Clearstream filled our follow-up void. "

Kommentare: We have been using for less than a month. It connected well with PCO, Planning Center online, our members portal and scheduling platform.

Vorteile: I chose to read product descriptions and base my decisions on that. I then did the trial run on Clearstream using free trial. I didn't want to create multiple test accounts companies. Ease of use for our needs compared to other similar platforms was my driving force.

Nachteile: Thus far I couldn't find an issue with the system. It has clear instructions on setup and followup instructions on use of the system in online postings. The app itself has guidance and instructions within it. When creating texts it shows you on the right-hand side the steps you created.

• Bewertet am 10.3.2020
Natalie N.
Campus Administrator
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2019

"Great product, quick and accessible support! "

Vorteile: It's easy to use, support is easy to find and the team is quick to respond. We feel like our business is valued. Even though it's not always convenient, we deeply respect the guardrails on best practices and the highly ethical position Clearstream has on mass texting.

Nachteile: Some numbers (not many) won't import from Planning Center. I suspect it's a mobile carrier issue. It would be nice to know more about what the problem is with a certain number. I'm not sure diagnostics like that are even possible, but it would be cool. The mobile app is good, but wish it could do a little more.

• Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Dean L.
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2019

"Great Investment for Our Church"

Kommentare: Initially, I signed on for Clearstream to follow up with new worship guests, but I began sending our weekly texts for prayer requests from the congregation at large and that has been our biggest use of Clearstream. I love interacting with the members of our church via texting and NOT having everything have to run through my personal phone.

Vorteile: Clearstream is easy and intuitive to use both on the computer and in the app. I am grateful for the way I can respond to messages, send messages, schedule messages, and manage my user lists quickly. I also love that I can track interactions with specific messages on the message dashboard.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to edit users info from the app.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2019