Über Paperform

Erstelle mit vorgefertigten Vorlagen auf einfache Weise Formulare für die Projekte deines Unternehmens.

Erfahre mehr über Paperform

Paperform is so easy to use and gives you very professional results in minutes. You can use it is so many ways - registration for events, AND take payment.

Bewertungen zu Paperform

Paperform hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 94 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Paperform bereits verwendet?

Co-Founder | Creative Director in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Paperform makes it super easy to build out nice looking webforms

Kommentare: All of our staff use Paperform to build out forms easily for our clients, or internal use (client onboarding, etc.) - It's great because even our non-developers can put together forms in a few minutes, with no coding.

The best thing about Paperform is just how easy it is to use. With no coding necessary, you can build out some really nice looking forms simply by drag-and-dropping fields. A nice bonus is that all the forms and fields are mobile-friendly!

The 2 main issues with Paperform are the price, and limitations. The price for the entry level tiers (not free) are pretty steep, and if want additional integrations and functionality, you need to upgrade to the next tier up, which is quite expensive for a form builder. If you're going to stick with one of the lower paid tiers, be prepared to hit a couple walls when building forms, particularly with colors, fonts, UI customization, and post-submission integrations that aren't Zapier.

Maddy
Maddy
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Paperform is a wonderful form builder with lots of useful automations

Kommentare: I've used Paperform for years, with various members of my team, across numerous different purposes and it always holds up. I have not found a limitation around my use cases yet!

Paperform is flexible enough for me to use for a lot of different purposes. We currently use it for all our job applications and I've used it to collect information when I was the sponsor chair for WordCamp Denver. One of the things I love most about it is various built-in automation, as well as a world of possibilities when you connect it with Zapier. We use Paperform + Zapier to connect with other tools we frequently use. We use their Airtable and Slack integrations to keep the team in the loop as we get new applicants, organizing the information in a way that's easy to act on it. I also love that you can sell digital products using Paperform, which is helpful since it's not a big enough part of my business to seek a separate solution for — and I don't have to because Paperform is so straightforward to use for this purpose.

The one issue my team has reported is that if you change a form that has historic data, it doesn't update backwards. So when you go to export past forms, the prompt and answer are jumbled and difficult to parse. This issue could be mitigated by making a new copy of forms and sunsetting the old version from public access, although that's pretty clunky (luckily though, all of Paperform's plans include unlimited forms).

Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Paperform as an order form

I create surveys for a living using REDCap. I started a side business baking cakes and need a platform to collect my orders. I chose paper form over the other products (typeform) out there because it had more options for collecting payments and it allowed me to customize my designs a bit more. I also liked that it calculated the overall price of the orders as my clients added more items to their carts. They also have smart logic, that braches questions based on certain responses. I can also use integrations with Google sheets which is very helpful when I am trying to see all my orders at once with the labels rather than skus.

What I like LEAST about this platform is that customer service is ONLY online. You cant speak to someone on the phone or via zoom and it can be very frustrating, especially when you are new to this product. I DONT like that I cant create custom reports to download certain information that I want to analyze my weekly orders.

Masud
Human Resource Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Paperform - The Best Forms Builder

With Paperform, it becomes easy to collect information thanks to the forms builder features It has ability to convert PDFs It comes with amazing forms automation features.

No regrets for using Paperform as it has always worked

Janelle
Customer Relations Manager in UK
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best solution for building mobile forms for our field technicians

Kommentare: I'm very happy with Paperform as our mobile forms solution. Thanks to it, we've been able to collect, manage, and archive job-related information a lot better from our field personnel. We're also beginning to explor eits uses for internal stuff like inventory, HR forms, etc. All in all, it's been a great addition to our toolstack.

The responsive mobile design and offline access have been its best features for us. Most of our forms are for our technicians to fill out on the job site, like audits, proof-of-work, etc., so it's been very helpful to be able to collect data easier and more systematically with Paperform.

There are sometimes issues with embedded forms taking too long to load, but it hasn't been that big of a problem for us.

Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Paperform

I like the feature that when building a form, Paperform accepts numbers with decimals. Very useful when the form is accepting payments.

There is nothing to not like about Paperform.

Colin
Colin
Consultant in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Paperform - Professional forms without the hassle

Kommentare: Paperform is particularly useful when creating forms for clients. You don't need access to their systems which can alleviate a number of security concerns. You can design great looking forms that are a million miles from the freebies we've all seen. The back end stuff is clever too. If you do run into problems, there are real people to get you sorted.

Paperform is a step up from the free forms apps you typically see with their vendor branding, response limits and simplistic layouts. Paperform lets you create forms as easy as creating a document, but it is easy to make it look great and present it with your desired branding on a web page. And you don't have to get IT involved.

There were a few branding/design issues in the early days and not many integrations, but that is far from the case today. With direct integrations, Zapier and Integromat, Paperform is probably the most integrated forms application around.

Antwort von Paperform

Thank you, Colin! We really appreciate your kinds words and support. Let us know directly via live chat if there's something we might improve.

Jacques
Marketing manager in Niederlande

I LOVE PAPERFORM

Kommentare: Do I need to say more?

It's crazy what can be done, Typeform and others eat your heart out! Everything that other form builders miss Paperform has it!

Almost everything is possible if you can think it up, these 2 specs would make it even better: 1) Use other calculations within calculations (smarter use of code) 2) Use piping/vars with HTML code, .e.g. to make tables for a quote

Emetu
Operation Executive in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Ideal Solution For Building

I like the form automation feature With this product, forms building is easy I like that it comes with great customization options

With Paperform, forms building and automation is made easy and no issues

Cevdet
Managing Director in Türkei
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very simple and effective form management solution

Kommentare: I'm very happy with Paperform for my organization. With minimal work, it's enabled us to bring form data into a lot of our departments. With it, we can collect data on the go, easily chart our data, and keep it on the cloud for when we need to go back and look at it again. Paperform can be a wonderful addition if you're currently managing forms offline

I love how easy it is to set up and implement, even across half a dozen departments. It requires pretty much no work to set it up, you can log in and have your forms ready in under a week

The PDF features are pretty lacking. It would be great to be able to easily scan our PDF docs onto the system rather than having to design forms from scratch

Nsanzabaganwa
Medical Copy Editor in Ruanda
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive affordable form building software

Intuitive interface. Easy to create forms it's as easy as in Microsoft word, with added features Ms Word doesn't provide. Cheaper than Jotform and including free plan which will satisfy most start up projects. More flexible features for customisation Website cleaner with eye friendly colors, quick to load compared to Jotform's website Integration with and syncing with google sheets and Drive

Paper form lacks some features such as retention, access controls It's web based but no desktop version and no phone support

Jeff

Love Paperform

Kommentare: Love love love it. We are able to accomplish so much with this system. Custom sign ups, onboarding and more.

I have used paper form for over 1 year now and love it. It's ease of use, capabilities and support is 100% fantastic!

Some integrations were run through Zapier.

Joseph
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes everything so easy

I like how everything is customizable and just presets super well to the user.

I wish the scheduling option was more robust. We use Paperform as a way to get initial information and then lead the user into a specific scheduling form (on another platform) based on what they selected and built in logic options. If the scheduling functionality had more to it, then this would be the holy grail for us.

Antwort von Paperform

Joseph, thank you for your kind words! We'd love to hear more about the scheduling options. It's a relatively new feature, and we're actively working on making it even more robust. Don't hesitate to let us know here or just reach out via the Intercom chat :) Thank you again!

Leonardo
Founder in Brasilien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best in Class form app + Mini Ecommerce

Kommentare: Very happy with it, it's an app we use everyday with our workflow.

It's not fair to classify Paperform only as a form application. You can certainly create simple and complex forms with Paperform, but, is so much more. You can even build an ecommerce with it. You just need to be creative, because they provide all the tools needed to do it! We have been using Paperform to: - onboard clients, - Charge customer (we use both PayPal & Stripe) - Gather reviews and any way you want it. I highly recommend Paperform, it's an essential app on our workflow.

Can't think about anything negative about it. They just updated the system and it's even better now. With the new system, you can easily select which kind of field you want for your form.

Hosanna
Director in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and great custom features

Kommentare: Creating efficiency by using it as a client file note

Ease of use and awesome features such as custom colours of text, use any image as a background, and custom urls

Some larger forms I created, ie with 500 + questions/variations are slow to load when editing, so you have to wait up to 20 secs to add or change questions on really large forms (only in edit mkde). The issue is not there for the non-edit mode

Antwort von Paperform

Thanks for the review Hosanna! Really good to know re the slower times for larger forms - I'll have a chat to the team to see what we can do here.

Peter
Manager in Australien
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Best platform in its class

Kommentare: Helps me run my business. Great form app for payments and data collection

The crew are constantly adding updates, it looks beautiful and works extremely well. I use it for a new part of my business and it is working brilliantly. Was incredibly easy to set up too and all the integrations are handy.

Nothing! A couple of small photo formatting issues but it's a drop in the ocean to how awesome this platform is

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We have ditched Google forms for Paperform.

Kommentare: Paperform has been an excellent piece of app for us. We were finally able to discard Google forms since Paperform helped us with all capabilities of Google forms and then some more.
We love the fact that the developers are so involved and keep updating the app regularly.

There are several things we love about Paperform. - Beautiful UI and UX. - Ability for your users to upload docs. (This is a missing link in Google forms) - Branching ability - Payments collections

As such nothing comes to mind. May be they can work on the UI a bit for controls like were we need to select a number between 1-10 .

Monica
Vice President of Operations in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best decision we decided to make last year regarding our website

Kommentare: Streamlined ordering and receiving processes, saved tons of time. Easier record keeping.

Easy to use, functional and clean looking. They're constantly developing and trying to improve their product. They have great customer service.

I would like HTML/CSS editing to be available to all users, but I understand why they only offer that function in the premium tiers.

Orel
CEO in Israel
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Support team is amazing

very easy to use, support team is available any hour

not anough templates, need to add more

Mark
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this software. It makes your forms look great and in turn, me look great!

Kommentare: Made forms easy for my business. And look top notch without needing to hire a programmer.

It's very slick and fun to use. And I like the impression it gives to users ... makes my business look professional. It's also very easy to use and it's sophisticated so that you can easily accomplish what a programmer could do for you. But it's all in the interface.

Nothing really --- but to force myself --- they could add some more templates. They have nice ones in there, so if they could do more, that'd be great. Also maybe add more features to the polling feature.

Thanks for the great review Mark! We really appreciate it ¿

Advertising Manager in USA

Beautiful, flexible form-creation for all sorts of situations

Paperform lets me create an amazing variety of forms (contact request, quiz, registration page) with simple tools. It's easy to make the forms look nice, and you can host them on the Paperform serve or embed the form on your own site. The team adds new features regularly.

I signed up for Paperform when it was quite new, so the feature set was somewhat limited. But as I mentioned, they have been adding new features regularly, and their responsiveness is great.

Antwort von Paperform

Hi John, thanks for your great review! More features and content to come!

Co-Founder | Creative Director in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to build and customize forms

Kommentare: We use Paperform to generate forms of any kind; client onboarding, satisfaction questionnaires, contact forms, etc. With better app integrations, we would definitely use it as part of our marketing automation, but it's a bit limited in that regard.

Paperform is easy enough to use that you can start putting together really nice forms in minutes. The drag and drop builder make it easy to set up and lay everything out. Out of the box, the forms have great design, and extras such as transitions, animations, good UX, etc.

Some features are a bit limited (in the lowest paid tier), and lacks integrations with things like CRM's, Cloud storage apps, etc. I would also love to see some additional fields like multiple file uploads and color choosers, etc. Additional design capabilities would be a plus as well, as they're a bit limited (colors, page layout, images, etc.)

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Paperform is the Apple of Forms !!

Kommentare: The best form builder you can ever see !!

I crave simple and awesome designs. Paperform syncs perfectly with my design needs and It has a beautiful design experience. It is Easy to use and Attractive in Style too !!!

No cons !! What so ever !! Love the platform from the start and have been recommending my clients too to use Paperform !! Keep up the good work paperform team.

Sebas
Social Media Marketeer in Niederlande

Very well designed and supported product!

The ease of use, and robustness of features that are implemented. Also, the customer support via chat or email is excellent and has helped me on many occasion!

Not yet all features are implemented. I would like to have more conditional texts and pages in the near future, but I''m confident that these features are being worked on.

Lindsay
CEO in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very simple, beautiful, and the best support!

I love that it only takes me a small amount of time to create or edit. And when I do have a challenge, my query is responded to almost immediately

There are not many templates currently (may2017) that work for my needs, I am looking forward to seeing more in the near future