Über Steam-connect

Callcenter-Lösung zur Vereinfachung der Kommunikation mit Kunden und Interessenten.

Erfahre mehr über Steam-connect

Bewertungen zu Steam-connect

Steam-connect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 8 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Steam-connect bereits verwendet?

Bas
Service Delivery Manager IT in Niederlande
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very handy contact center software

Very customizable, api connected, easy usage

Earlier this year some serious downtime of the telephony service. But lately no problems anymore

Antwort von Steam-connect

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you very much for your nice review!

Wajahat
Software Engineer in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very cheap and Afforable

Good service, affordable and good support.

many things still can be improved but yet still its good

Andy
Andy
Consultant in Argentinien
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good option for contact centers

Kommentare: I had the opportunity to learn about this tool through a client who we consulted on digital transformation, and I was surprised that he did not choose a more widely used software. I was surprised by the ease of implementation and ease of use, as well as the need for a small learning curve.

It is an application that fulfills what it promises, as a user and client advisor who acquired it, I can assure you that I was surprised by the ease of implementation, configuration, learning and use. It is simple and intuitive but has very powerful tools for managing customer contact.

It is a tool that, in my opinion, still lacks maturity, having a little more feedback from customers to adapt it more to their needs. Its ease of implementation and use also impact on a much lighter customization. I am not convinced about the method of payment per day of use.

Justin
Lead Client Care Representative in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Steam by codelogic

A very impressive and highly functional product, this software is ideal for managing calls and communications

The software takes some getting used to, but with practice becomes very smooth.

Richard
Remote Assistant in USA
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great choice for telephony

Kommentare: I used Steam in a call center job I worked for previously, and I was impressed by the reps helpful and friendly attitude during installation. Upon using the software, I was amazed that it could perform so many tasks so easily. It handles call queues with excellent efficiency, and even allows for call recording under the right (and legal) circumstances. A definite recommend to businesses who need telephone services unavailable from their provider.

The wide range of options available to call center users is staggering. The helpfulness of the representatives that install the software is unprecedented, and other companies should consider taking note.

Sometimes the sheer number of options can be overwhelming, but with the helpful nature of customer support, this particular drawback becomes less of a problem.

Eyüp
Industrial Engineer in Türkei
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Steam Connect EO

Kommentare: Sometimes I need to use the predictive dialer feature while making my calls. I can say that this is the feature that I like the most and most useful for me in this software.

I use and love the predictive dialer feature all the time. Makes my job easier

I don't like its interface very much. It is not much different from other software. They need to work a bit and offer a nicer interface

sasha
NONE in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

works great

Kommentare: I would recommend it without pause. simple and easy to use.

it's easy to use and runs properly. no issues downloading or opening. makes me feel like I'm being taken care of. no problems using the program or any of its functions.

nothing has happened to make ME NOT LIKE IT

Caio
Gerante in Brasilien
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fácil e demais.

Facilidade de usar, pode ser leigo que consegue usar da melhor forma, utilizando todos os recursos.

Até o momento nenhum contra sobre o aplicativo, estou satisfeito.

Antwort von Steam-connect

Hi, You were reviewing Steam, not Steam-connect. This is a completely different product. Could you please remove your review?